Infinity| A Time After

By Burakku_Herufaia

Alright TBATE fans who are looking for fan fictions for this novel series! Here you go~ Arthur, after the dea... More

~First and last~
~First and last pt.2~
~Death~
_Reawaken_
+Months+
|Wreckage|
|Sorrow|
|S a v i o r|
|Tera Firma|
|A r c a n e|
|Fan Art|
|The Trial|
|The Art Of Knowledge|
|Civilitic Insanity|
|Sent from afar|
|Victoriad|
|Victoriad pt.2|
|Victoriad pt.3|
|Victoriad pt.4|
|Victoriad pt.5|
|Explanation|
|Omnipotence, The True God|
|Remember...Please|
|God killer|
|Home|
|Outcome|
|Mission|
|Mission pt.2|
|Next|
|Next pt.2|
|Next pt.3|
|Next pt.4|
|Next pt.5|
|Truth|
|Escalation|
|Leave Or Die|
|Threat|
|Threat pt.2|
|Threat pt.3|
|Coming Back To You|
|Fan Art|
|Peaking|
|Peaking pt. 2|
|Peaking pt.2 1/2|
|The Beginning of the end|
|Truth Be Told|
|Encounter|
|Another Decision|
|New Outlook|
|Forgiving|
|Forgiving pt.2|
|Before The End|
|Insuing Battle|

|My Story|

2.3K 88 31
By Burakku_Herufaia

Hello guys!

So, My phone broke :(

I don't know when I'll get it fixed, and for right now, I'm updating
from my sisters phone secretly (I stole her shit lol pray for me).

please bare with me.

anywhore, ONWARDS!!!

__________**********__________

|Arthur's POV|

As everyone settled down, I took both little Aria and achlys, who are now sleeping once again. I let my wings roll forward, over my shoulders and encase the small forms in my arms in warmth. Pitched hums reverberates around me as I come to rest on a couch, being careful not to sit on the feathers of my wings. Everyone in the house moved to the livingroom after eating, sitting on the make shift couches or standing. Elder Levis joining us, after waking up only to see that any injury he had was gone.

"Alright, question...what the hell is that sound?" Bairon was the first to speak, breaking the silence. Hums or nods of agreement follows his question as I look up at them, slightly amused.

"Symphony of the universe." Elder Levis answers for me, as a small smile graces his face. He hums along with the soft sounds rebounding around us, like a lullaby almost.

"That is the song of nature. The clan Concentios made use of natures sound, they were widely known for their musical ability. They could manipulate sound so deeply that it could make the ground below tremor or cause land slides. Their symphonies were always so light." He continues with his eyes closed, his smile widening.

"You seemed to know that clan well." Tessia, who had been silently watching over the twins, voices as she turns her attention to Elder Levis.

"That I do, young one. The love of my life was born from that clan. She had the loudest yet most melodious song form in her entire clan." My eyes widen at this, the memory of my time with the last remnant flashing across my mind. The way that remnant spoke, I remember it almost sounded like a song. Her skin was deeply tanned, her black hair long and flowing. She was the only remnant to remember her name.

"Cordia." At hearing the name, Elder Levis' eyes snapped open.

"How do you know that name?"

"I've met her. Her remnants at least. Her song was indeed beautiful." Is my short reply as my gaze tears away from my kids. He looks taken aback for a moment, before realization settles on his face. A tight smile forms across his face as he turns to me fully.

"You've been within the relictombs, haven't you? That would be the only way for you to have met her." He asks, his voice held a somber timbre that took everyone here by surprise, yet gained the both of us questioning glances.

"That's where I've been this entire time up until now actually." I hummed as I watched Achlys hit his sister in his sleep, only to be kicked by her in return. A smile forms on my face at their antics, not even old enough to stay awake for an entire day, yet already fighting like siblings. Both Sylv and Tess giggle at the two infants, letting Tess take them both before watching her give Aria over to gramps.

"What are the relictombs? And where is that even located?" Gramps asked as he rocks Aria gently in his hold, his eyes on her.

"The relictombs...you can think of it as many smaller dimensions, within one gigantic dimension. It's like the dungeons here in Dicathen, but a thousand times worse and a million times more dangerous. All of the smaller dimensions are interconnected, leading randomly into one another. It's located in Alacrya, which is where I've been for these past few months." I explain to the best of my abilities as Elder Levis nods his head, confirming my every word.

"Wait, you've been over in Alacrya?! How??" Varay stands from her seat in surprise, watching me with widened eyes along with the others. Sylvie looks over at me, regret flashing through her eyes.

"During my fight with Scythes Cadel and Nico, I managed to form a pocket dimension using the runes I'd seen Elder Rinia etch to create a gate and the medalion. After I set the coordinates on the medalion, a portal opened to the sanctuary...." I trail off as the atmophere grew heavy.

"Wait...if thats the case, then why didn't you go through the portal with Tessia and the others?" Mom questions as her brows furrow, yet it seemed as though she already knew the answer.

"I couldn't. I had to stay on the other side to keep the portal stable. It took all of my remaining strength just to open the portal...and...I was dying. My beast will was quite literally degrading my body from the inside out. It was breaking me down and putting me back together. After realizing that Tess was pregnant, I pushed her and Sylvie through the portal, and when I was sure they made it to the sanctuary, I let the portal collapse. Before I fell unconscious, a different portal formed beneath me and I fell through...and blacked out after that." The room fell silent as everyone soaked in my words. Tess eyes shoots up at me, tears forming in her eyes.

"Y-you knew I was pregnant..?" Her voice wavers as her lip trembles. I wrap an arm around her, careful not to disturb our sleeping infant in her hold.

"Yes, I did. Though I'd only realized it a few moments before I pushed you through the portal." Pulling her closer, I let her rest her head on my shoulder. Letting her tears fall as memories flashed through her mind.

"What happened after that?" Ellie is the one the break the solemn silence this time, her head tilting in curiosity.

"Thats when I crawled out of his metiphorical ass." I facepalm at Regis' statement, while his comment elicited laughter from everyone else, breaking the tense atmosphere. From there, I along with Regis, recounted everything that happened within and outside of the relictombs. As well as elaborating on my aliance with Scythe Seris, what I know about her plans and how I was primarily the catalyst for it. Then I went along to explain what I'd said to Winsom, the goddesses massage and her warning to us all.

"So basically, you got sanctioned by a goddess...and now you're half bird." Ellie so elequently stated as she looked at me with a raised brow. I chuckle at her slight tease.

"I would't say....half bird.." Slowly, I plucked the device in the shape of a ring, off of my right middle finger, feeling the effects of the illusionary magic falter before dispersing completely. My gaze settled on the wide eyes boring holes into my being, slightly amused. Sylvie was the first to snap out of it, seeing her race over to me. She came to stand right in front of me, her hand coming up to touch the horns nessled on my head.

Unlike hers or the Scythes and Soveriegns, my horns are a light beige. Like Sylvie's, they jutted forward sharply like a bull's from behind my ears, while spikes jut backwards, forming a crest like shape around to the back of my head. I tilted my head down, nudging Sylvies horns that had only grown bigger while I was absent, with my own.

"You're ausuran now, papa?" She asked with a giggle as she nudges back, a soft 'clack' following after the action.

"Mmm....More than half." Was my quick answer as she pulls away, only to bat Regis away, while the others stare on in awe.

"Now we are the true Horny Trio!" Sylvie sputters at Regis' announcement as I let out a groan. I knew he would say it, I fucking knew it. Gramps is the first to laugh, followed by Elder Levis and everone else.

"Please do not feed into his foolishness. He drove me crazy the entire time I was over in Alacrya." I shook my head as Tess titters beside me with a hand covering her mouth.

"Oh please effeminate one~ I was the only one keeping you sane." Regis Bucks his head up, sitting on his hind legs as if he were a royal pet.

"And you forgot to tell them about that one time you bathed ass naked in lava." He adds as his eyes narrow in on me with mischief glowing in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, you did what??" Mica, who'd been quiet for a while now, voices in a child-like timbre that slowly dropped in tone. My mother is next to voice her concern, while Tess stares at me owlishly.

"I was training."

"What the hell kind of training ensues bathing in lava?" Bairon spoke this time as Elder Levis bursts into laughter.

"The kind that forces you to reforge aetheric passages, my dear boy." He continues to laugh.

"Arthur gave you all an easy way out of that situation, Lances. Else, once you gain an affinity to aether, you'd have to train to that extent too." A conning smile branches across the Elders face as he stares down the Lances, Who went silent at his words.

"Arthur, I sincerely thank you." Aya's voice trembles from the side of the room were she stood, her eyes staying on Elder Levis.

"...So wait....they can use the mana veins and pathways for their aetheric abilities once they get that far?" I questioned. Elder Levis nods before further explaining it.

"In a way, yes. Though, like myself and the other clans, They will have to strengthen those pathways in order to control the flow of aether." He grins.

Are you kidding me? That's so not fair.

__________**********__________

Well guys.....FUCK

I planned for this chappie o be longer but as you can so kindly read,

My freakin phone is broke.

My sister isn't gonna be too happy if she finds out I temporarily stole her phone....

oh well, anywhore

I don't know when I'll be able to get my phone fixed...so in turn, I don' know when I'll be able to update.

please be patient.

see ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 471 34
A bunch of Loki short stories to add to your scenarios~ this will contain: •fluff •angst (will have a ! At the end of the title. Not much of these.) ...
133K 3K 48
Pls do read this! It starts out bad but I get better at writing as time passes! This is a merthur one shot book it is going to be almost all fluff m...
57.4K 2.5K 138
Book One in the Series 18+ Readers Only. This is marked as mature and rightfully so. No one under 18. Currently uploaded at least once a week every w...
288K 3.4K 29
⚠️ PSA: THIS BOOK IS INACTIVE! ⚠️ I am no longer writing for Tom since I have moved on to other things. You can find my other future works on Tumblr...