Tower Battles v.s Tower Defen...

By ProximaCentauriW

A war between 2 arch-nemesis, with 2 brothers caring for each other. Tower Defense Simulator (TDS) has been s... More

Chapter I - The News
Chapter II - Patriotic War
Chapter III - Humanity
Chapter IV - An Old Enemy
Failed Attack (TDS Victory Ending)
Third Team (Zombie Victory Ending)
Expansion (TB Conquered TDS Ending)

Chapter V - Victory Day (TB Victory Ending)

95 0 2
By ProximaCentauriW

Later at 7 AM, everyone woke up and sees the city destroyed by the battle, since they can't see it at night. Joseph sees Timothy is back and is relieved that he survived going to Void's location. One of the EE Generals then announced that the EE Navy attacked Tropical Isles (TDS map). Then, a lot of TB Aviators are seen flying in the sky.

Timothy: Where are they going?

Joseph: They're probably going to attack the TDS military bases

Meanwhile at the TDS Air Force base...

The TDS Commanders are planning to bomb the capital city of TB, Borderlands (TB map). Then the TB Aviators found the location of the air force base, so they lowered their altitude and starts shooting the TDS base, they are also dropping bombs at them. The TDS planes exploded destroying the entire base, the Aviator pilots are cheering. 

The Aviators came back to TB Air Force base and report the attack to the CAF, then the CAF honored them with badges for attacking the base. Later back at the camp, everyone mourned the soldiers who died in the battle, then the Commanders announce that they need to expand the camp for extra space, then Joseph asked them.

Joseph: For what, sir?

CW: We have a new ally coming

Joseph: Oh, the zombies

CW: That's right

An hour later, the zombies came including the Bosses (Boss1, Boss2, Boss3, and Boss4).

CW: Thank you for coming

Boss3: Yeah, glad to be allies after bad relations between you guys, and who are those people? *pointing at EE soldiers*

CW: Those are our other allies, the Evolution Evade soldiers

Boss3: Ah okay

A Militant from TDS is spying on them and came back to a TDS military camp.

Militant: Sir, TB has zombies on their side now

TDSC4 (In case you forgot, the other 3 died): Impossible

Militant: That's what I saw

TDSC4: Well, why don't we ask the zombies from here to be allies with us

Militant: Sure

TDSC4 goes and calls the TDS Ministry of Foreign Affairs (TDSMFA)

TDSC4: Hello, sir

TDSMFA: Hi, who is this?

TDSC4: The Commander for the Soldier and Militant Division

TDSMFA: So, how can I help you?

TDSC4: I'm here to ask if we can be allies with the zombies. You know, our old enemy?

TDSMFA: What? Are you crazy? Absolutely no

Back in the TB military camp, everyone is training for another battle and the vehicle drivers are checking their vehicles to make sure they are fine to perform. The highest levels of Tanks and Mechas came again, the Commanders jokingly said when will they run out of it but instantly snapped back to reality and ordered everyone to attack. Zed drivers instantly entered their Zeds and then shoot the enemies. The Bosses attack the Mechas and Tanks since they are the strongest here, then most TDS drivers try to escape but some got caught and killed by the Bosses. 

Then the Mechas and Tanks retreat, and the Commanders appreciate what the Bosses did. The Commanders finally announce that they move the camp even further through TDS. Everyone packed their things and started moving, in the middle of the trip they got attacked by the TDS Soldiers and Militants. Everyone dropped their things and grabbed their weapons and attack the enemies, the TDS Militants and Soldiers instantly notice the zombies, and then they retreated instead of attacking them.

CW: Wow, the TDS military got scared even more when we invited you guys (the zombies)

Boss2: It ain't much but it's honest work

CW: Yeah, this is too easy

Boss1: Don't jinx it

Everyone continued their trip to the new camp location. 5 hours later, they reached Forest Camp (TDS map), the alarms are turned on and the TDS military went out pointing their weapons at TB military, zombies, and EE military. TB Plasma Troopers went to the front and attacked them since they can attack multiple people at once, everyone thanked the Plasma Troopers for defending them. Everyone settled in the building that the Forest Camp have except the Bosses since of course they are too big. The Commanders plan again to attack the capital city of TDS since they are near, which is Crosslands (TDS map).

CW: So, how are we gonna do this? I am predicting the place would be very guarded.

TBC1: Airstrike?

CW: Good plan, I'll write it down

TBC2: How about we call Void to help them?

CW: It's so far away, what about asking Lightning to ask him? Tell him that Void must attack at 7:30 AM

TBC2: Alright I'll do it

TBC2 left the meeting room and goes to Lightning who is practicing pull-ups.

TBC2: Hey, Lightning

Lightning: Yep?

TBC2: We need you to ask Void to attack the capital city of TDS which is Crossroads, attack at 7:30 AM

Lightning: Alright

Lightning ran fast to Void and TBC2 came back to the meeting room

TBC2: Okay, he is going to Void now

CW: Great

TBC3: Now, for the TDS government building, should we just raid it or sneak in?

TBC1: I say we raid it since this will become a big battle

TBC2: Alright raid

CW: Raid it is

TBC1 came out and announced that we will attack the capital city of TDS, meanwhile Joseph and Timothy

Timothy: The capital city... this would be a big battle

Joseph: Hey, let's just appreciate that we got our goal of joining the military and most siblings don't have a good relationship with each other

Timothy: You're right, thank you bro for becoming the best brother

Joseph: I'm your only brother, bruh

Timothy: Exactly

Lightning came back to TBC2 and said Void agrees to join the battle tomorrow. A day later, TBC1 ordered everyone to exit the building and line up because an important announcement is going to be announced, so everyone ran and lined up in front of the building

TBC1: Today, we attack the capital city, so I want you all to care and protect each other

TBC1: This is going to be an extremely dangerous battle

TBC1: Please, try your best to stay alive, you have family and friends waiting at home

TBC1: Thank you, now go and prepare your weapons and ammunitions

Everyone goes back to their room and prepares their weapons, they make sure they also have ammo, then everyone goes outside to eat breakfast and talk to each other, they act this like their last meeting and meal with each other. 

After they eat, Commander 2 announced

TBC2: Everyone, we are going to attack the capital city at 7 AM

TBC2: Please grab your weapons now and meet us outside

Everyone grabbed their weapons with their heart beating faster than in any battle, then everyone exited the building lining up again.

TBC2: Never forget, be alive and remember your relatives, NOW LET'S GO!

Everyone goes to the capital city of TDS, then TB Aviators and EE Helicopters are seen flying above. As soon they reach the place, a lot of stuff has happened, a lot of explosions and shootings. The Commanders ordered everyone to attack now, everyone goes straight into the battle and shoots the TDS soldiers. The war escalated as Level 4 Mortars are shooting the TDS soldiers and tanks, Commanders pulls out their guns and shoots the TDS guns. 30 minutes later, a huge portal opens up making everyone's eyes hurt, Void and Guardians came out of the portal. Everyone on TB's side cheered and Void starts to attack TDS soldiers. The government building is found and the TB military goes straight to it, then the raid starts. 

The TDS soldiers that are guarding the building tried their best to defend it.  But easily defeated by the TB and EE forces, everyone finds the president's office and points their weapon at President BelowNatural (creator of TDS). 

BelowNatural: Okay I wish I evacuated

EEG1: If you stop stealing our weaponry and vehicles, we let you go

BelowNatural: Alright fine, you won

TBC1: That easy?

BelowNatural: Yes, I surrender

TBC4: Are you sure?

BelowNatural: Yes, I am

TBC2: Seems sus but okay

TBC3 handcuffed BelowNatural and brings him to an Evolution Evade helicopter with the other Commanders. TBC5 from another group also brings Razuatix (TDS co-owner) Hours later, they bring them to the TB government building, Planet3arth (TB creator) meets with BelowNatural and Razuatix.

Planet3arth: If you keep stealing our weaponry, we will keep the land that we capture so are you going to stop or not?

BelowNatural: Yes, I apologize for my actions

Planet3arth, BelowNatural, and Razuatix signed a treaty that TDS stop stealing weaponry and vehicles from TB, EE, or anyone else. TB and EE celebrated with a military parade and fireworks at night. Joseph and Timothy came home with a full sigh and their sister (what?! they have a sister?!) hugs them after seeing them home. Commander William goes home and sees his brother; Commander Dexter's portrait.

= THE END =

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1M 38.7K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
4.3K 298 13
(A fanfiction of Town of Salem) Against all odds, Evan Southwark enters a place where death was inevitable. As the Vigilante, a town militant who wis...