My Brother's Girlfriend

By Alex_Knight_

Alex Grey has never really loved anyone, she has always had one night stands. But what happens when she meets... More

---------------------------------------------------------------
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

9

872 16 1
By Alex_Knight_

The next morning I was quietly eating my breakfast when Natasha came by and stared at me seriously.

"Morning?" I asked confused by the look with which she was staring at me.

"Is it your birthday?" I sighed when I heard her question and leaned back in my chair.

"How did you find out?" I asked back.

"Atlas told me" Natasha replied crossing her arms.

"Shit..." I sighed softly.

"Why wouldn't you tell me?" She asked a little offended.

"I never celebrate my birthday..." I continued to eat casually.

"Why?" Natasha sat down in front of me.

"Because I don't! Okay?!" I abruptly got up from my chair and went to my room.

When I opened the door I had presents from Four, Aaron, my brother and Wanda. And Wanda herself inside.

"Come here" She said and pulled me into a hug.

We were just hugged for a few minutes. Wanda knows how sad this date makes me. She let go of me and looked at the door, I turned around and saw my brother.

"I'll leave you two alone" She said walking out and Atlas approached me.

"You had no right to tell Romanoff it's my birthday" I told him seriously.

"Alex cut the bull shit. It wasn't your fault what happened" He moved even closer to me.

"YES IT WAS! STOP SAYING IT'S NOT MY FUCKING FAULT MOM IS DEAD BECAUSE IT IS!" I shouted crying.He pulled me into his arms and hugged me.

"I know I'm not the best brother but I care about you, mom wouldn't like seeing you like this Alex..." He spoke.

"Atlas please leave, I want to be alone..." I turned away from him and faced the window.

I heard the door close behind me and then I fell to my knees on the floor.

"It was my fault..." I wiped my tears and went to put on a black outfit.

I left without anyone seeing me in the building, bought some flowers and walked to the cemetery.

"I miss you mom..." I sat in front of her grave.

"She knows..." A thick voice spoke from behind me.

" Father..."

"How is my little girl?" He asked sitting down next to me.

"How do you think? It was my fault...it's my fault she's not here anymore"

"Alex, neither I nor your brother blame you for what happened. It was an accident, you could have died too but you survived, and I am much more grateful to have at least one of you than to have none at all" He put his arm around my shoulders.

"Come on, let's go. We have to get back, your brother must be worried" He stood up and lifted me up with him.

"You think so? Atlas only cares about himself, he says he cares about me but that's a lie and you know it" I walked with my father to his car.

"Atlas" My father called my brother as we walked back, unseen, to the building.

"Dad? What are you doing here?" Atlas hugged him

"What do you think I'm doing here? It's your sister's birthday" He rolled his eyes

"I don't like to celebrate this date" I spoke going to my room leaving the two men behind.

As I was getting on the bed I saw that there was a letter there. A letter that was sealed with lipstick, but by lipstick I mean kiss shaped lipstick. I opened the letter and inside was a piece of paper with writing that I didn't know who it was from.

"Meet me at The Dominick Hotel, I'll be waiting for you in the last suite. Just let me know where you're going at the check-in and check-out counter and they'll let you through, see you soon."

Either it's Lightwood (which is much more likely) or it's Romanoff. I mean it can't be Natasha, after talking to her like I did this morning...I'll have to apologize later.

Once again I leave the building unseen (no one knows about the "secret" passage that my dad and I know about).

I went to the garage and put myself on top of the bike.

"Let's find out who this mysterious person is"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good afternoon, I have a reservation for the last suite" I told the employee.

"Mrs. Grey, of course you do! Just tell that to that gentleman by the elevator" She said making eyes at me.

"Thank you, have a nice day ma'am" I headed to the elevator and let the other employee know where I wanted to go.

When we got to the top floor, where the suite was, I thanked to the gentleman and left, standing right outside her door. I knocked on the door and I couldn't believe who it was. Natasha Romanoff you hot bitch. She opened the door for me wearing only a white robe.

"I thought you weren't coming" she said pulling me inside.

"Natasha what-" I shut myself up when she gave me that look that only she knows how to do.

"I get that you don't like to celebrate your birthday but I have to give you your gift from me" She sat me down on the bed and gave me a small kiss before walking away.

"Natasha I'm not into that vibe and you don't have to give me anything, especially after the way I responded to you this morning" I was going to get up but she pushed me back on the bed.

"Don't worry I'll get you in the vibe real quick and you're excused baby" She said licking my bottom lip.

"Enjoy the show" She pulled away from me once again and closed the curtains leaving only a gap for light to pass through.

Let's see what will come out of this...

Natasha slowly removed the robe from herself always looking at me leaving me breathless. She was wearing the lingerie I gave her.

"I think it's more than fair to wear this for you after all the money you spent" Natasha said making me nervous.

"You know money is the least of my needs baby girl" I said taking a deep breath.

"I know baby" She turned around and started fiddling with something however my eyes were focused on her ass which was directly facing me.

I'm definitely already in the vibe and I'm sure I'm feeling something between my thighs.

"I'm loving my present" I said smiling as she turned around.

"Good, because it's going to get even better" Natasha said and music started coming out of a CD player.

Natasha smirked and stood just millimeters away from me. Then she began to move with the beats of the music. "I Feel Like I'm Drowning - Two Feet". Still moving with the beat, Natasha began to sway her hips sensually as I ran hers up and down her body. It was being sweet, hot torture for me. When the beat dropped, Natasha went over to my lap and started giving me a lap dance. I was restraining my hands from touching her. Her eyes never left mine. When the song stopped and another one started Natasha stopped her movements and smiled and stood up. I stood up immediately and just by the look in her eyes she knew what was going to happen next. I lifted her up and supported my hands on her ass while her legs intertwined on my hips, I immediately attacked her lips kissing her desperately always wanting more and more. I moved her closer to the wall and with the impact made Natasha sigh giving me the perfect opportunity to invade her mouth with my tongue, which made her moan.

"That was fucking hot, Romanoff" I moved my mouth to her neck licking and sucking but leaving no mark.

"You're definitely in the mood already" Natasha said and I could feel a sly smile as she said it.

"You won't be so cocky when I fuck you hard until I make you pass out" I carried her back to the bed and dropped her from my lap.

I faced her as I took off my leather jacket and unbuttoned my shirt throwing my clothes on the floor.

I got on top of her and started kissing her lips, then moved on to her jaw and neck. I reached your weak spot and kept my mouth there for a while until I heard her moan. I reached up to her breasts and looked up, she nodded and I continued. I slowly removed her bra and threw it on the floor where my clothes were already. My mouth took hold of one of them and the other got attention from one of my hands. I bit and sucked her nipple and fiddled with her other one with my hand making her moan even louder.

"Alex- Fuck" Her hands went to my hair.

I moved my mouth down to her stomach kissing every inch of it. I moved to her thighs taking my time with each of them.

"Alex that's not where I need you, stop teasing" Natasha pulled my hair making me face her.

"I'm the boss, you teased me now you're going to have to put up with me baby girl" I quickly turned around and placed my body on top of hers.

"If I want to I'll touch it" I put my fingers in her wet panties making her moan. "If I want to I won't touch it" I turned her onto her stomach again and continued kissing her thighs all the way down to her panties. I slowly pulled them down and threw them on the floor as well.

I started licking her pussy making her whole body shudder.

"Faster" she asked and I complied with her request.

Meanwhile I quickly put two fingers in and out of her at the fastest speed. I crossed my fingers inside her finding her G-spot making her cum all over in my fingers and mouth. I licked her orgasm and went into her mouth making her taste herself.

"Fuck..."

"I'm not done with you yet" We switched positions and I put her on top of my face even though I knew how sensitive she already was.

I automatically put my hands on her hips and hers went to my hair as she rode my face faster and faster.

"ALEX!" Once again she came all over me.

Slowly I laid her down on the bed and lay down next to her. Natasha laid her head on my chest and fell asleep. I warned her that it was until she passed out. And it would have been worse if I had my toys with me but that's for another time...

"Baby girl, it's getting late" I woke her up slowly giving her kisses on her mouth.

"You weren't kidding when you said it was until I passed out" She said waking up.

"Be thankful that I controlled myself and didn't make you stop walking" I kissed her again.

"One of these days the game tables will turn upside down and I will show you what I am capable of too" Natasha said getting up.

"Your lingerie is all wet, I think you'll have to go without underwear" I smiled mischievously at her as I watched her naked body in front of me.

"I will...maybe even let Atlas play" She said trying to tease me however you shouldn't play with fire.

"Maybe Lightwood will be in the house too and I'll give her a little bit of me too, in fact I'm sure that's my gift from her to me too" I smiled inwardly getting up from the bed and didn't even look at her.

As I was about to pick up my clothes from the floor Natasha pushed me against the wall.

"Don't provoke me Grey" She said placing her hand on my neck.

"You started it baby girl" I brought my hands up to her ass.

We went back to our building and at the entrance, the ladies mostly, came towards me to wish me a happy birthday. I could see the look on the face of Natasha who was standing right next to me, she was not happy with this situation, not one bit.

"I apologize ladies, but Mrs. Grey has to be somewhere else urgently" Natasha pulled on my hand pulling me away from the employees and putting me inside the elevator.

"I was enjoying that attention" I said leaning in without facing her however I know what her gaze was burning into mine.

"But I prefer yours" I turned my face to her and smiled slyly.

"What a flirt" She rolled her eyes which made me arch my eyebrows.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" I asked placing myself in front of her and placing each arm at the side of her body.

"Yes" She said defiantly.

"Your lucky, Romanoff...is that I can't mark you without my brother seeing" I got off her and the doors opened soon after.

"What were you doing Alex?" My brother asked as soon as he saw me.

"Your girlfriend..." I spoke very low making it so that only Natasha and I could hear what I said. She looked at me blushing a little, which made try to contain a smirk.

"I went for a walk around town and happened to run into Natasha on the way here" I said relaxed.

"My child you have come back! Who is that beautiful lady next to you? Is she your girlfriend?" My father asked and I even choked on my own saliva.

"No dad, she is Atlas' girlfriend" I spoke pulling myself together and didn't even dare to look away to see Natasha's reaction.

"A pleasure to meet you. Alex, for your old man I want you to have a party tomorrow for your birthday. Your mother would enjoy it too..." He said using my mother's card

"Okay tomorrow I'll have a party..." I took a deep breath just thinking of the things that could go wrong at the party....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 483 27
An enemies to lovers story between y/n and Natasha Romanoff I won't say too much you will find out when you read it:)
22.3K 864 21
Irina Ivanov, trained killer, finds herself fighting against Earth's mightiest heroes during the battle of Sokovia. Amidst the chaos, Irina's journey...
159K 5K 75
What will happen with Natasha Romanoff's past comes back from the dead in more ways than one? With the Red Room still alive and well, Natasha is cont...
42.8K 1.1K 24
Y/N Lov had a rough childhood and doesn't open up easily about her past. When she got fired from her job, her friend Wanda came to the rescue and of...