Difference

By akiowishestorest

A reaction fic, in which the people in the TBOAH react in LCF/TCF. NOTE: The novel "Lout/Trash of the Count'... More

I. Information
III. Unforgettable
NOTICE

II. The Abduction

2.9K 141 77
By akiowishestorest

Notes:

"tamago" - redacted parts

"tamago" - the novel

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a small dimension that looks like a small room wherein when you enter you can only see a chair and a table full of unfinished documents. And when you look closely you can see a person(?) slouching in the said chair and kept banging his head in the table while mumbling.

"Why... did I decided to do this again?" 

He fixed his position and combed his hair using his hands then he heaved a sigh while staring at the documents that is yet to be finished and frowned. 

He took one of the papers that is within his range and waved it in the air. "Why is a lazy ass like me doing shits like this?" 

Without a second thought he throwed it away like it was not important. 

He was about to stand up when he saw something that catches his attention on one of the papers. 

' The Birth of A Hero, a world in which is fated to succumb into chaos and destruction. A world that does not contain a single hope, despair is the only thing that is left.'

' Lout/Trash of the Count's Family, is a world very similar to the TBOAH but because of the intervention of one person. That world is saved from its original fate.'

The lad became confused, it is said that both worlds are similar and share the same fate so why is the other world saved and the other is not? Why did no one intervene on TBOAH like what happened on the other one?

He shook his head and have decided to read the story of the LCF/TCF to understand. 

If the documents can speak and have emotions right now, they would've probably start crying and complain. The lad had the time and energy read a book but doesn't spare a second in finishing them? The audacity.

"But first, I need a bed." he looked around to find a spot to put one and when he does, he flicked his finger and suddenly a luxurious bed appeared. "This will take a while," he paused and looked at his table that is still filled with unfinished documents with disgust, "and that shits can wait." and he slides to the bed.

time skip:(?)

"Ah, so that's why it isn't the same."

It's the switch. The LCF/TCF world is lucky to have Kim Rok Soo, a man that is unluckily lucky by their side.

But, here's the question. Isn't is said that Cale Henituse regressed? Doesn't that mean that, that world just had been reset? Or it created another world and that is where the TCF/LCF are located? 

"Aigoo, I should just stop it here or else I might go crazy." he groaned while massaging his temples.

The lad looked at the book beside him and held it. "He intervened, so why can't I?" a sly smile formed across his face. "I'll prevent their world to be destroyed, why can't I when I have the power to do so?" he let out a laugh, a very happy laugh to be exact.

He got out of the bed and stretched, "Now, let's make this place a bit bigger shall we?" he said excitingly.

His poor documents are now glaring at him, feeling betrayed.

________________

The TBOAH world received a message written from the sky and it literally says:

'Hello children, I will be abducting you,                                                                                                                                                                                mορφέας '

The people who have seen the message written above can only gasp in awe and fear. Who wouldn't? 

"What the fuck?", a certain red head blurted out in surprise. Who in their right mind would send a letter to a person you'll be kidnapping a letter like that?! Must be an idiot, a big idiot.

A few minutes later, the letters vanished and the world was covered with a bright light.

Thud. "Argh..", groans are heard and a few swears filled the whole place. It started with a small noise then it has grown louder.

"W-what happened?"

"SHIT! Where the fuck are we?!"

"M-mom...I'm scared..huk.." "Shh, it's alright pumpkin mommy is here."

"WHO THE HELL BROUGHT ME HERE?! BRING ME BACK THIS INSTANT!"

"Your majesty, are you alright?", Choi Han asked Alberu while helping him to stand up. He then take a look around to see where they are and inspected the area. "Please stay right near me." Choi Han touched his scabbard, not letting his guard down.

"I am alright Choi Han," he fixed his outfit and also started to look around. "What a mess." 

It really is a mess, people are frantically moving around the place and kept shouting. The crown prince then let out sigh, he must first calm the people down. 

Ahem.

"Everyone settle down, nothing will happen if you keep moving around and shouting, besides we don't know anything about this place and the one who brought us here. They might get angry if they hear the loud noise you are making. And judging by how they managed to bring us all here, it must mean that they are very powerful." some people then started to calm down after hearing the voice of the prince. The others started to cry in fear, what did the abductor needed from them? They did not want to die!

"The crown prince is right, let us all try to be still and wait. I know that there will be explanation for this." said by a red haired woman.

The prince looked at her thankfully, he then speaks again.

"Looking back, this must be related to the message we have seen from the sky," honestly, most of them thought of it as a joke so they just brushed it off. Because honestly, what kind of stupid person would do that?

"Whoever did that must be crazy." Lock said.

"Eh? I'm not crazy. I'm just being courteous." someone said with a tone that states 'isn't it obvious?'

"Who said that? Show yourself!", Choi Han shouted while taking out his sword.

"Woah, calm down there child. I mean no harm."  a laugh so beautiful can be heard, "Besides you can never scratch me even if you try."

A bright light shined in the middle of the crowd, the light is so bright that is forced the people to close their eyes.

It then started to subside and a figure can be seen on where the light came from, the people then started to open their eyes again to see the person(?) who brought them there.

They could see a man with a red? pink? (anyways it's between the two) hair, with a pair of blue crystal eyes that..(darling...you've seen the picture in the first chapter right? right? let's just think that I've describe it properly here hehe)

"Who are you?"

"Why'd you brought us here?"

"We've got important things to do so let us go back!"

"What's your motive?"

"A-are you going to kill us?"

"Wh..-"

The man in question frowned, 'Can't they ask one by one? Aigoo, I should've made some manuals.'  (You can't even finish your work then you're talking about making a manual? Boo!)

He flicked his finger and the place suddenly went quiet, "Much better, let me answer all of your queries."

"Ahem, first of all you can call me Akio and yeah I'm a god."  many flinched and almost gauged their eyes from shock, they want to speak but they couldn't. 

'Did he just casually said that he's a god and like it's normal?!' a certain alcoholic thought.

"And I brought you here to react to something,"

'He brought us here just for that?!'

'He's crazy, he definitely is.'

"You can't go back unless I say so, my motive? For entertainment honestly and yeah to prevent your world to be destroyed. I'm also bored and got nothing to do so I've decided to interfere. That is all."  (A lie!)

'If the world is destroyed, does that mean that I succeeded?' the man let out a victorious smile.

A flick of a finger again and they all got their voices back. But the people seemed to stunned. How can they not? A god just told them casually that their world is bound to get destroyed! Who could possibly be still mentally calm after that?!

He then saw someone raised their hand.

"Ah yes, her descendant. What is it?"

'Her descendant? What does he mean by that?' he shook off the thought of his head and calmly asks,

"Akio-nim, can you elaborate about on what we are going to react? And what do you mean about our world's destruction?", he absolutely cannot believe it. He knows that they are going into a war but not to the point of their world's doom. 

"About that, you're actually going to react to your parallel world. Hmm, they're much different from yours. And about the second one, your world will be in a 20 year war."

Forget the parallel world, but a 20 year war? Alberu felt like he'll get sick. 

'20 year war? Can we survive that?', Cho Han gritted his teeth. 'I must train harder.'

"Ah, but in your parallel world they've finished the war in just 2 years."

Many gasped. To think that it will take them 20 years and it will end by their world's doom but their counterpart will not. Unbelievably unfair! How did they manage to shorten the war?! What's the difference??!

'This crazy god bastard,' a certain priestess(?) thought. 'How can he be so casual at everything?!' Fucking bastard'

'Crazy. I need to drink'. Bud then took out a drink from who knows where.

Alberu really feel like he'll get sick, 'A 20 year war became 2, how did they manage to do it? What did my counterpart do?'

Choi Han touched his scabbard to calm down. "Hyung.." Lock looks at him worriedly. 

Rosalyn tapped Choi Han's back to comfort. She too is anxious, no- all of them are. All of the things that the god said are not something to be taken too lightly.

Alberu then ask the god, "Akio-nim what must we do prevent that from happening? Will it be related to the reacting to the parallel world you are talking about?" all of them are waiting for the god to answer. 

"Yes,"

Hope filled the eyes of the people, well of course except to those who wish for its destruction.

"and we will begin momentarily."  

The place that they are staying changed its appearance, it now looks like a big cinema theatre.

"T-this...how.." Choi Han stuttered, he is shocked. 'Aren't this from Earth? How can a god from this place..'

"Choi Han, are you alright?" Rosalyn asked worriedly, she had never seen him like this.

"I-I am alright.." 

"There's a name on each seats, so obviously you should sit where your name is located. I'll give you 2hrs to rest, we will begin after your break finishes. And do not worry about the time, 1 minute in your world is a year in this place. About the food, you can just think about what you want and it'll appear right in front of you. If you want to cook your own food there's a kitchen here and if you want to sleep just click the blue button on your chair and you'll be transported to a room  then just click the same blue button in the room you are in to go back."

'Dang, speaking too long is hard.'

2hr break:

EXTRA: (I know that you are looking for him, don't worry he's safe. Just telling him something that only he should know.)

'Ah shit, my head hurts.'  the red head slowly opened his eyes.

"Ah, you're awake now. Nice timing." 

"Who are you? Why are you in my room?", he scanned the room he's in and realized that he isn't in his room. "Where am I?"

The man sitting in a chair beside the bed then speaks, "I'm Akio, a god, you're in my room not yours. And I brought you here to talk."

(Tada, I told him about the regress & transmigration all of the truth he should know.)

ps. I want to write it in detail but yeah laziness suddenly attacked me. 
pps. I accept criticisms darling, so if you have one don't hesitate to comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
634K 9.9K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
983K 38.9K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 44.7K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC