OPPOSITE ATTRACTS

By its_sanjh

• Devil born to be evil could only be healed by an angel, his angel• She was an introverted, reserved girl... More

INTRODUCTION
PARTICIPATION
GLARE
CHECKING HIM OUT!
NO HEART
HUMILIATED!
OBSERVANT
BEST FRIEND
CROSSING THE LIMITS
REVENGE
TRIGGERS!
SKILLED
INNOCENT
TRUTH
VIBES
MUSICIAN?
ADORABLE
DIFFERENT?
JEALOUSY?
WASHROOM!
PAYBACK
CUTE!
STRANGER
ATTRACTOR
RIVALRY!
BATTLE
CHEMISTRY
CHESTNUT HAIR
REPLACEMENT
WINNER
FRAGMENT
ORBS!
ADORABLE KID?
POLAR APART PERSONALITIES!
MYTHICAL
DOUBLE DATE?
CHANGE IN PLANS
MOVIE!
TALK
CONNECTING THE DOTS
HIS PAIN!
ROSE
SECRETS!
DISHEARTENED
WRONG BUT IT FEELS RIGHT
CARE?
OVER-FRIENDLY STRANGER
DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL
TRUST!
CARING FRIENDS
NEVER HAVE I EVER....?
DARKNESS
SPECIAL
MR. ARROGANT
DILEMMA
HEART
L...O...V...E
PAST?
BROKEN!
EXHAUSTED!
TUTOR!
OPPOSITE ATTRACTS?
SURPRISE!
SUSPICIOUS
MR. STALKER
TRUSTING THE DEVIL
CONFESSIONS
ARROGANT MONSTER
CONCERN
ANNOYED
HOME
BIRTHDAY
"MYSTERIOUS K"
AFTERWORD

I HATE YOU!

2.8K 196 20
By its_sanjh

We were sitting in the front seats, for the most awaited final. It was the last year of they representing their school. Though they showcased huge disliking towards our school uniform yet they were proud of it. They had represented it at various events and had always won a trophy for our school.

I could see craving in those dark brown orbs as he sat beside me. His friend had requested him but his ego was high. He would not play due to his pride. The coach had allowed him but due to his overridden pride; he wanted to prove to the coach that Rudr couldn't be better than him.

I stared at the warm-up session. Samaira pleaded with me through her eyes to do something. I sighed. Thomas was riding with overconfident because Ehaan wasn't participating. That meant the game was in their hand before it even started. According to the record, Aarav had mentioned to us. It was only after Ehaan's arrival that Thomas started getting defeated by our school. And if he wasn't playing any match against them, there were huge chances of them winning. The only exception was the last match and they were assured it won't be repeated.

"Ehaan..." I attempted but his glare stopped me. I narrowed my eyes at him, grumbling and staring into the crowd. I knew his ego was going to end his dream of bringing a trophy in his last year of school. The notion itself burden my heart in grief, I was trying to pull my attention away. I knew I would be offered only a few days with him. He will no longer be studying at my school.

As I was lost in thought. My eyes landed on Viraj, my head popping with an idea. Ehaan wasn't aware that I knew the truth about the stalker. I could use it as a weapon. "See, there! Mr Stalker..." I giggled, pointing at Viraj at some distance. "He promised if he wins today, he going to give me a treat." I winked at Samaira and soon she got my hint.

Her gloomy self changed into a delighted one. "That's an advantage of having a friend in the opponent. For you, it's a win-win situation, whoever gets the trophy." Samaira grinned slowly glancing over Ehaan, I nudged her shoulder warning her not to spoil it. She shrugged her shoulder, I shook my head. She wasn't good at acting!

"He even commented that he was waiting for it for a long... I mean..." Before I could complete it, I heard a loud noise and soon footsteps disappeared. I turned in anticipation but he was lost in the crowd.

"I think... the trick didn't work," Samaira whispered sounding sad. I pouted stamping my foot in frustration. It was meant to make him jealous but rather than walking out of the stadium, he needed to walk into the ground. Wasn't that supposed to happen? In movies that were the outcome. My entire life had turned filmy, why does this had to be different?

Sitting there for a few minutes and finally accepting that I won't be able to make peace with myself. Giving an excuse to Samaira, I walked out of the stadium. The crowd was cheering in excitement and as accepted our school was losing it. The results were further pissing me off as I made my way out of the crowd.

My eyes searched for his sign as I was met with darkness and silence surrounding me. Row and rows of vehicles were parked but not a sign of human. I groaned, dialling his number. Was he that mad to disappear without giving a thought? His cell was ringing but he wasn't receiving it. I attempted once again but it went to voicemail. I cursed him, "Idiot."

And strolled towards his jeep. The last hope of finding him and fortunately I did. His huge figure could be seen due to the moon shining in the dark sky. He was sitting in the driver's seat, having a share of his cigarette. I hated his habit of smoking, walking toward him with a furious stare. I stood in front of him, and not for a second he glanced at me. His eyes fixed on the view before him, but I knew he was aware of my presence.

"What are you doing over here? And what with this smoking?" I voiced my revulsion making it clear I wasn't pleased with his action. "And why on earth had you switched off your mobile?" Folding my hands around my chest, shooting daggers at him with my fuming orbs.

He seemed least frightened by my rageful self. His eyes bored into the sky above as if I was invisible to his eyes. "Are you listening to me?" I scowled losing my patience with him. I rubbed my forehead waiting for his response. Anger wasn't ever my favourite emotion, I always wanted to walk away from it. I felt afraid of it! It could bring the worse version of me out. I would often regret blabbering anything after my session of anger.

"Just walk off," Ehaan muttered, gritting his teeth. I narrowed my eyes at him. His attitude was killing my patience. I knew I wasn't good with my level of patience, but he had been triggering me to lose it.

"Fine," I scowled, and was on the verge to turn but he grabbed my wrist. I didn't turn to glance at him. I wasn't good at pacifying people and his frequent rude attitude towards me could test me to various degrees.

Minutes passed by but not a single word was shared among us. Having enough, I tried to pull my wrist from his grip. He groaned on seeing my action but I didn't pay attention to his annoyance.

"Don't..." He grunted, I rolled my eyes not listening to his order. "Don't test my patience Ruhi," he groaned seeing I was acting stubborn.

"You're testing mine." I bounced back with equal intensity still not facing him. "I attempted to have a conversation with you but you were busy ignoring me." I tried to push his solid grip but he jerked my hand in such a force that I was pulled and banged with his solid chest. I wasn't aware that he had stepped out of the jeep. I slowly raised my eyes to glance into his fuming black orbs.

"Do you think, enjoying you planning a date with a random guy makes me glad?" He gritted through his teeth. His orbs warned me not to argue.

"What shall I do? You were so adamant not to walk into the ground." I blurted out having enough of his jealously.

"What?" He looked stunned and soon register my words. His brow-raising up in amusement as he keenly stared at my face. "So... that was a trick?" A smirk played on his lip. I shook my head seeing his sudden shift. He thrashed me towards the side of his jeep, my back touching the cold material. His hands wrapped around my waist, pulling me further into his chest. His head slowly leaned down to my level. Our foreheads connected with each other. His finger traced my cheekbone. "So... you deceived me." Though his tone was deep and serious yet his dark brown orbs showed mischief.

I huffed in annoyance diverting my orbs from his intense one. His closeness was melting me. I won't let him escape so easily. He was turning the entire conversation on me. "So... Anuj wasn't lying when he told me about your prank on me." My eyes widen and soon met his dark brown orbs. His eyes glittering with mischief.

"Anuj!" I yelled staring into those beautiful set of brown. Though I was mad at him yet I couldn't unnoticed the beauty it held. Those dangerous smoke emitted from his mouth as he voiced his words. I hadn't twisted my nose in disgust, unknowingly he had made me habitual to his smoking skills. As I was getting addicted to his arrogant, cruel, self.

"He told you?" Various questions were planted in my mind. "That's the reason, my plan didn't work." I came to the realisation. "Or it would have triggered you. Viraj just mentioning to me that he is Mr Stalker had infuriated you to various degrees..." I kept connecting dots wanting to assure myself that my plan hadn't backfired. Even if our school lose, I could blame Anuj for it.

"What!" I heard him startled. "You fucking knew about it?" He yelled making me jump in his arms. "Ruhi!" His eyes warned me to not trigger him.

I gave a slight nod. Why was he reacting in such a manner? Hadn't he mentioned a minute back that Anuj had told him? Wait! Had Anuj uttered something else? "Wasn't you..." I kept it incomplete trying to read from his feature.

"No!" He groaned. His eyes glaring me for a long minute before closing eyes in defeat. "Fuck...! Why do you test me so much? Always pulling me to the extreme." He muttered, sounding exhausted. "Making me insane!"

"I am not to be blamed," I argued back. "You had lied to me. You hide your identity from me." My further confession, made his eyes jerk open and my mouth shut.

"Angel..." I kept my face staring in the other direction, anywhere but not him. "You were on the mission of ignoring me. I was left with only that way to be in contact with you. For a few days, you weren't properly having a talk with any of our friends." He was providing justification but I wasn't forgiving him so easily. He pulled my chin to glance into his orbs. "I needed to know you were fine..." He muttered sounding genuine. "Those minutes spend after school chatting with you were the reason I didn't lose my sanity." He growled nuzzling his nose in my cheek. "You had become a reason for my peace..." he chuckled, "even replacing..." he paused in the middle of the statement.

"Replacing?" I interrogated him as he pulled himself from me.

"Nothing..." he diverted his gaze from me.

"Ehaan..." He loosens his grip on my waist. "You are hiding something?" I questioned. He was back to treating me invisible. I kept fuming staring at him, offering him my dangerous glare. "I hate you!" Voicing it out, I walked away from him towards the stadium.

"Angel!" He shouted back finally realising I was mad at him. "You don't and you better never voice those words out." Rather than asking for an apology, he was warning me. Idiot, arrogant monster!

•••

Because it was a short one so early update...

What is Ehaan hiding, any guesses?

A few more chapters and soon Ruhaan will be gone... I am already missing them. As you wanted a chapter of Ehaan's Pov I had written a thing like summary, expressing his Pov in short hope it will do justice it will be added after the last chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.5K 4.4K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...
13.8K 1.1K 11
⋆A Highschool Romance Book⋆ "I think I like you Ayaan" she said with a soft smile. "Wow my plan really worked on you ratty"he replied before pulling...
713 69 21
This is a BxB book. Started- 17 Mar 2024, Sunday When two men who happens to be the two heartthrobes of the high school and who are totally opposite...
396 47 4
Jolene was an average girl. Some would say there was absolutely nothing special about her. Yes, she was smart, but thatˋs pretty much it. Her looks w...