Stuck with you || Adrienette...

By B4BYYYYY

"You can be honest with me Marinette I know you're hating every second of it." He looked away, his eyebrows a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 ~ The End
Chapter 23 ~ Mini Epilogue

Chapter 19

1.3K 40 26
By B4BYYYYY

Adrien filled the tub with warm water to help Marinette wash off the remaining sand that still prickled her skin. He had the girl over his lap with an arm around the waist, as he attentively rubbed the sand off her arm. Gingerly, his hand ran down her back. Meanwhile, Marinette pondered over Adrien's words he'd said earlier. Unsure if she should ask him how he remembered about her birthday.

She wasn't angry but confused. For personal reasons, she disliked the idea of celebrating it. The thought of having others gathered around, singing for her over a cake to just stand there with an awkward smile for what always felt like minutes, only made her cringe. But I guess you could also say that she's just insecure, just like every other typical teenager. Right now she didn't care as much, the situation that occurred earlier was surely enough to overwhelm her.

But feeling her sunshine's boy delicate hand placed her mind at ease. Adriens emerald eyes followed the water droplets running down her back. Lost in his own thoughts, his mind rewinded him back to what Lila had said about Marinette.

'Does she like me?'

But then again, Lila could've been lying. He wasn't that stupid to believe every little word that'd crawl out her mouth. Adrien hadn't felt such joy in awhile, ever since his mother had passed it was difficult having to accept the fact that she's gone. Sometimes he still held onto the hope that his mother would show up in front of him with open arms and tell him that this was all some sort of prank. It's not like he isn't used to being lonely, he definitely is.

But having somebody to talk to and trust again brightened up his life. Adrien adored Marinette so much, especially when he spends time with her. He's seen a side of her that others don't get to see much. She's his comfort person. He was pretty glad to say that he got attached to her by a pair of handcuffs, call him a creep but none of this would've happened if they didn't get stuck together this way.

He missed feeling loved very much. Letting a sigh out, he held her closer against him until her back pressed against his chest. Adrien leaned in and gently placed a kiss on her shoulder. Marinette stiffened in shock.

'Did he really just kiss me??'

"Can we please forget about what happened? I hate seeing you like this...." He spoke in a sad tone, his grip around her waist tightened; now hugging her. His breath became unsteady as he placed another gentle kiss over her shoulder a second time and another closer to her neck. He wasn't thinking at the moment, his body immediately took control. At the same time, he couldn't believe what he was doing. But all he could think about now was...

'Comfort her.'

'Be her own comfort person.'

'Make her feel better.'

Kisses should be a way to calm her down. His lips pressed onto her back and back up onto the other shoulder. She breathed heavily, her heart pounded really fast. It all felt like a dream. A real dream. Knowing that she's in love with him she wasn't sure on how to feel about it.

"Let's clean ourselves up before the others get here." He whispered softly.

...

Mrs. Bustier clasped her hands over the keys as she then lead the two teenagers to their new given room. According to Julie, she had explained to the teacher about the incident between Lila and Marinette. The teacher was displeased about it, she never expected her 14-15 year olds to play such a game. But she most certainly did not want the commotion to continue so she decided to separate the two by giving Marinette A new room sense Lila and Marinette had the same one. Which meant a new room for Adrien as well.

Usually she'd make a fuss over it but Mrs. Bustier didn't want to be the kind of teacher that doesn't hear out their own students or understand them. For now she let it slide. Like every other teacher, she gave the entire class a 1st warning and told everyone to be more aware of their actions. She also made sure that Adrien's and Marinette's new room contained a Queen sized bed for them to share, it'd be impossible to share a bunk bed. None of them would be able to climb up the ladder or barely have any space.

It took a lot of convincing but eventually the employees agreed.

Marinette and Adrien repeated their method of changing into their clothes beforehand. Mrs. Bustier unlocked the door to swing it open. Adrien looked inside to see the queen sized bed in the middle of the room with the same burgundy colored sheets. A restroom door on the left side and 2 clear window doors on the right that lead to an outside balcony. A chandelier hung on the ceiling, sparkling in the dim lights.

"You two will be staying here until your whole handcuffed situation gets solved. I will be back to get the first aid kit." She exited the room. Marinette's cheek became swollen and irritated from the incident, as the adult, Mrs. Bustier made sure to take care of it. They took a couple more steps into the room to get familiar with their surroundings. "I'll sleep on the left side and you can sleep on the right." Adrien said. It'd been a very long day for them, they weren't even fazed over the fact that they were going to sleep in the same bed together.

It all seemed normal for them. Although the teenagers weren't sure if they'd even get any sleep. Adrien squatted down before sitting on the side of the bed, his fingertips sinking into the bedsheets as he then smiled unconsciously. "I have something I want to give you." He started, the girl blinked a few times. "Give?" "Yes, you didn't think that I forgot about getting you a birthday present did you?" Her lips separated in awe.

"No! Adrien! It's Alright! You didn't have t-" "Look, ever since the clock hit 12:00 I immediately remembered about this day. The reason why I haven't said anything about it all day is because I knew that if I did it'd get you uncomfortable. I understand that you preferred to not remind everyone about it. That's why when we were finally alone together I wished you a happy birthday." Marinette's lips grew into a wide smile.

'Awww he thought about me!!'

"Happy 15th birthday princess, I know I've already said that but I mean it." He bowed in sarcasm. "Why thank you prince." She bowed back as she then chuckled. A warm flush of pink spreaded over Adrien's cheeks after hearing the nickname, chuckling along with her. "Ahem." Mrs. Bustier entered, startling the two teens. Setting down the kit on the bed.

"Okay, by 10:00 p.m I want you two to be in this room, all other doors will be locked, I've already informed the others so don't think about meeting them outside or anything. If you need anything please ask one of the employees downstairs on the second floor." They both nodded and thanked her. She closed the door behind her before leaving. "Here I'll do it for you Marinette. I can't let you get worse." He mentioned her damaged cheek. Taking one of the healing creams, Marinette stopped him. "No it's okay I can do it mysel-" "No I insist, let me do it." Squeezing some of it out, he slowly began to coat her cheek with the cream.

Marinette slightly hissed from the burning sensation. "Sorry! If it hurts too much please say something and I'll stop." His hand moved at a slower pace, massaging her skin as gently as possible. He tried his best not to hurt her even more. After fully applying the cream, he ripped a bandaid open and layed it over the cut. "T-thanks..."

A knock at the door interrupted them, they turned their heads at the door seeing it creak open a bit. Nino's head peeked in between the crack. "Is it okay if we come in?" Adrien nodded at his best friend. Nino opened the door all the way as a worried Alya rushed over to her own best friend. "My girl!" She ran up to her and suffocated her in her arms.

"Um what?" "You were right about Lila! I should have listened to you when you told me!!" Her "mother" instincts kicked in, Marinette wanted to let out a laugh but her stinging cheek prevented her from doing so. She let out another hiss. "L.B. you're okay now right?" "Yeah she is I took care of her right after what happened." Adrien answered for her. Nino smirked at his buddy. "No no! Not like that!!" Adrien yelled out.

"Nino! If you didn't drag me back inside here I would've stopped her!" "Excuse me b!tch! But you were gonna kiss another guy and I was NOT gonna let that happen." Adrien laughed out. "Always been the jealous type Nino." Nino shrugged at his friend and headed towards Marinette. He isn't the type of person to give hugs so he patted her head instead. "Well sense Alya heard about what happened she was telling me that she wanted to stay away from Lila. Is it Alright if she can sleep in your bed, well your old one?" "That's fine. I'm staying in here until this gets solved anyway." Adrien told Alya. Nino gazed over at his girlfriend and back at his best friend, knowing that it was now just the three of them that know about the key.

"Uhh yeah...thanks I guess." Alya hoped she did not seem suspicious. "Okay well we're gonna go now. I'm surprised that Chloe doesn't even want to sleep in the same room as Lila either." Nino traced back to the door. "Chloe may be rude but Lila is way worst." Alya stated and followed. "Ight dudes! See ya tomorrow morning!" He grabbed Alya's hand. "Hold on. Nino do you have the box?" "Ohh rightt." He let go of his girlfriends hand and pulled out the small box from his pocket and handed it to him afterwards. He gave Adrien a wink, leaving the girls confused as the couple then left.

"Uh...so this is your gift I've gotten you." He showed her the sparkly silver box wrapped with a red ribbon which formed a red bow on top. "You actually got me one?" Adrien giggled. "Nahhh I just wanted to give you an empty box for the fun of it...Of course I did Mari! Here open it!" She took the box from his hand.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.5K 2K 14
What would happen if Marinette never forgave Adrien for the gum incident. The retelling of Miraculous Ladybug where Adrien and Marinette hate each ot...
171K 5.1K 35
Marinette finally confesses her feelings to Adrien. And that leads to a series of events that no one expected. Set after season three. #1 Halfway #1...
62.1K 1.3K 10
Rose decides to invite all the girls in her class to a sleepover at her house. Little do they know is that Nino also conveniently invited all the boy...
6.8K 433 30
The fourth part of the 'Halfway - All the Way - One Way or Another' series. Set 5 years after the ending of 'One Way or Another.' Word Count: 75,537