He Has Changed (ON HOLD)

By omfg_af

[MIGHT HAVE SLOW UPDATES] I'm not the fun and sarcastic Sebastian you all remember anymore... What happened t... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨/𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫
Chapter 1~ Abby
Chapter 2~ Cold and dull
Chapter 3~ Bitterness
Chapter 4~ Ignore
Chapter 5~ Dress shopping
Chapter 6~ Dumb
Chapter 7~ Mason
Chapter 8~ Goose
Chapter 9~ Fine
Chapter 10~ Pendejo
Chapter 11~ Estúpido
Chapter 12~ high
Chapter 13~ Tortilla Española
Chapter 14~ bored
Chapter 15~ oh shit
Chapter 16~ Pregnant
Chapter 17~ Pathetic
Chapter 18~ A sandwich
Chapter 19~ Heat
Chapter 20~ Dios mío
Chapter 21~ 3am
Chapter 22~ Backup
Chapter 23~ Unicorns
Chapter 24~ Italians
Chapter 25~ Hungry
Chapter 26~ Hottie
Chapter 27~ Promesa
Chapter 28~ Tits
Chapter 29~ Jealous
Chapter 30~ Dejected
Chapter 31~ Bullshit
Chapter 32~ Pink
Chapter 33~ Tortured
Chapter 34~ Coffee
Chapter 35~ Heaven
Chapter 36~ "I blurt"
Chapter 37~ Cigarettes
Chapter 38~ Mine
Chapter 39~ Knock?
Chapter 40~ Cocky remark
Chapter 41~ One day
Chapter 42~ Perfect
Chapter 43~ The wedding
Chapter 44~ "Yours"
Chapter 46~ "Hey baby"
Chapter 47~ Reputation
Chapter 48~ Chicken nuggets
Chapter 49~ Pennywise
Chapter 50~ Blood
Chapter 51~ ángel
Chapter 52~ Pancakes
Chapter 53~ Tote bag
Chapter 54~ Dramatic
Chapter 55~ Niconap
Chapter 56~ "interesting"
Chapter 57~ te quiero
Chapter 58~ Home
Chapter 59~ Tremble
Chapter 60~ "Look, a cow"
Chapter 61~ Help
Chapter 62~ Painful pleasure

Chapter 45~ People pleaser

85.2K 3.1K 2.4K
By omfg_af

Not edited- heyyyy so i hope ur having a good night or day, if not i hope the update made it even the tiniest bit better.

But have a fun read and make sure to vote n comment, when this gets 1.7K+ comments and 1K+ votes ill think of writing the next chapter for u all.

Also wish me goodluck cause i have two tests this week, geo n science aka my death *Heart eye emoji cause im on desktop*

Abby Madden

Two hours.

"You're going to call," he basically demands as he slips his hand into my hoodie, I nod as I shuffle back getting closer to him. We're cuddling in bed right now because I only have two more hours until I have to leave for New York.

We talked about it, and I love how he didn't stop me from leaving. He told me as long as I want or need to go, I can and with the safety of his men. I said I didn't need the body guards though, but back to the point.

He didn't stop me, instead he was happy for me when I told him I could get all my partners back and if this meeting works out I might have a show coming up soon.

And since I told him last night, we've spent all the time together. Last night we got home late and tired, it was almost 5 in the morning because me and Seb went to drop Ares and Ivy to the airstrip for their honeymoon.

So when we got back to his house we stripped, had no effort to put on night clothes, and fell asleep naked in each other's arms.

I woke up alone, sadly, but he brought me breakfast as I was brushing my teeth and I changed into a shirt of his and some underwear of mine.

"Everyday amant," I assure him while slipping my hand under my shirt and placing my hand over his.

No one else is at his house right now, Athena went back to a safe house and I have no idea where Nico left right after the wedding but he said he had 'business' to handle. Dominico is in another part of Italy dealing with a situation as he said, Akira went back to New York and Abuela is at a top class hospital until she gets better.

He sighs as he slips an arm under me and grabs the curve of my waist before flipping me, a small sound of surprise leaves my lips when he lays me back down to face him.

His blue eyes lock with my hazel ones as I feel his arms loop around my waist, he pulls me so close that my stomach and chest are against his torso. "Tell me how the meeting goes, if you need me to make some calls-" I glare at him and he stops talking.

"I'm doing this on my own, if they think that Rachel's lie is the truth then so be it. But if she herself tells them it was a lie and they still don't believe me then what does that say about the type of person they are?" I say in all one breath, he sighs before leaning up and placing a kiss on my forehead.

Butterflies flutter in my stomach when he allows his lips to linger on my skin, I move my arm up so my hand can lightly latch into his soft hair. "I'll be fine," I whisper before shoving my face into the crook of his neck.

A few seconds go by and he doesn't say a word, "no calls" I warn him and he hums as I feel him twirl a strand of my dirty blond hair around his finger.

"Fine," he agrees and I run my free hand down his toned torso, feeling his muscles tense and relax under my touch. "When is your flight again?" he asks while the tips of my fingers run over every curve of his abs.

I want to touch and kiss every inch of him until he's memorised like the back of my hand, but we don't have enough time for that right now.

I look over my shoulder at the lock before I almost groan, "two hours" I remind both him and myself.

I won't be able to be back for a few weeks and he has something he needs to 'take care of', his words not mine, but facetime will be all we have for those few months...

"You think we can take a small nap?" he asks. I think about how I never let anyone touch my hair but when he's playing with it and twirling every strand around his fingers I feel at peace. "I'll be late."

I can feel his adorable smile against my temple, "I have a jet" is his only excuse.

I mean, that is true...

"So we're ditching the plane ticket?" I ask him and he doesn't even wait until I'm done talking until he nods and pushes me to my back.

The grin he flashes me tells me what he's about to do in the next few seconds and I get ready for it, sucking in a deep breath and harshly letting it out when he drops half his body onto mine.

I can't help the smile that reaches my lips when he lifts the shirt I had on before stuffing his face under it, his words come out muffled and as 'mhmm' when he shoves his face against my bare tits.

I can feel him lean up and place a kiss on each tit before resting the side of his face on them as if they're the best pillow in the world.

My idiota

I am going to slap this bitch so fucking hard...

Akira grabs my forearm before tugging me to her side, Rachel told everyone that it was a malfunction with her social media team. That one person on that team posted that story about me, she's lying, again.

"We knew you'd never do such a thing," some old lady gasps before hugging Rachel to her chest and I don't miss the small smirk Rachel sends me, that old hag is who determines my partnership with one of the companies I was with before.

But seeing the amount of asskissing Rachel has done in my absence shows I've lost that contract, it's fine, I never liked the lady anyways, she said she wanted me to dye my hair brown.

Blond is my iconic colour.

"Take a seat ladies" John says but I can see the warning in his eyes as he stares at me and Akira, she sends him a sarcastic smile before sitting down.

Before I could take my seat, Rachel fucking sits her ass down in it. I look down and glare at her but she ignores my death stares while sipping on water with a grin.

All the people around the table are looking at me and I'm looking at the only empty chair beside some perv who wouldn't stop staring at my tits.

Yeah no.

I look down before moving Akira's hands and placing myself in her lap. She raises an eyebrow but still wraps her arms around my waist as I get comfortable. One of her hands slides onto my thighs as we sit there together.

Some people around the table chuckle but John stares daggers at us, we both ignore him as we sit through the boring meeting which makes no sense now.

Rachel lied and they all believed it like gullible idiots, but fine that's okay I guess, what's pushing me off is the fact that they all pushed the accusation she made of me away like it never happened.

I couldn't go out for days and still can't without paparazzi attacking and storming me with questions, well more than they did before. Someone tried throwing a fucking orange at me this morning, they missed, thankfully.

It was a hard orange.

It was

I mean I guess Rachel gave her daddy a little call saying that he needed to do something about this matter, her father is some high ranked dude in the modelling business so she gets forgiven for everything she does.

She only got an internship years ago because her daddy paid her way in.

Before I wouldn't even care that she's taken the place of number one model from me, but after this whole scandal I want my title back. And I know damn well I will get it, without having someone make calls for me.

Because I know I'm capable of doing this myself.

I got my partnership with Victoria's Secret, Versace and Louis Vuitton back so far and I've clearly lost Dior due to Rachel's asskissing skills.

It's fine, I'll just take over one of her best ones.

Agent Provocateur, a lingerie and underwear company. The woman who seems to be in her late thirties is clearly unimpressed by Rachel's fake laughs and giggles as she talks to the other people, obviously bored are two words to describe Ms. Astor right now.

"Go for it" Akira basically reads my thoughts and I smirk, fixing myself on her lap to sit more professionally.

I lean forward on the table ignoring John's quiet warnings, I act to not hear them over Rachel's ugly laughs.

Ms. Astor's eyes catch onto me as I send her a small grin, "Ms. Astor, I saw the new line of Agent Provocateur online the other day," I start off and she leans forward so she can hear.

I actually looked at it an hour before this meeting in some magazine.

"It was amazing, the details in the stitching to the variety of types" I tell her and watch the corner of her lips twitch.

Hard crowd I see-that sounds dirtier than I meant for it to. My bad.

She nods as she crosses one leg over the other, "is that so? What was your favourite set?" she asks with a raised eyebrow, her eyes finding the way I push my hair off my shoulder gracefully showing her I can be as graceful on the runway.

"Definitely the black lace bodysuit with thigh straps, the one that was presented last" I tell her and she tries hiding the shock on her face, she didn't think I actually looked at the line, that's amature business, you always stalk the companies before walking in.

I nod slowly and she gasps, "that was my favourite too, but everyone said it was too basic" she allows her eyebrows to furrow the slightest bit, her french accent pops when she says a few words and I tsk.

Our eyes meet before I fix a ring on my finger, "basic is always the best" I flash her my perfectly straight white teeth in a grin.

But before she could respond someone speaks and interrupts your conversation, I try not to glare at the old hag that hugs Rachel from the side.

"Well, we're dismissed. See you all next time."

Yeah, the next meeting is in a week. I haven't been able to call Seb in a day or two either because of how busy we both are, our schedules clash and we barely have time together.

That means I'm stuck here for longer. Jesus, it's almost been a month since I kissed my amant. 3 and a half weeks ago I left his house and he helped me get my stuff on his jet. That was the last time I saw and kissed him in person.

And the timeline until we can meet only gets dragged on longer, and longer.

Akira taps the side of my thigh when it's time to get up and I sigh, nodding slowly as I get up and give everyone a small smile.

Akira links our arms as she ignores John and struts out of the meeting room. She's packed with partners and shows, she was just here for moral support.

Before we could keep walking I heard a voice calling my name. I've never stopped faster in my life when I recognise the french accent and look over my shoulder. I see Ms. Astor running towards me while I do a happy dance in my mind.

"I'll wait for you in the car," Akira sings and I nod, slapping her arm discreetly so she can leave faster.

When she gets close I clear my throat and slap on a jolly ol' smile, "yes, Ms. Astor?" I ask

People pleaser is coming out to play...

"I was wondering if we could talk?"

---------------

A/N
Word count: 2791

Heyyy so i hope u all liked this chapter and make sure to vote n comment so I can read all those comments when I wake up tomorrow!

Okay now stfu and listen to me u disgustingly beautiful bitches, i feel like some of us need to be told how fucking amazing u are so you are about to read what I got to say. Listen up u fucking whore, sorry, sexy fucking whore, if you don't stfu and love urself I will love you until you scream my nam-moving on. U are the hottest fucking person ever, i'm talking Lizzo, Ariana, Christian Anthony, Spencer Barbosa, Selena gomez and Alexa Demie hot. So u better fucking keep ur hot ass head up, unless ur giving head, but otherwise it's out of question. UR HOT AS FUCKING HELL OKAY? UNDERSTAND? GOOD, now stfu and fucking accept it, look at urself in the mirror, u sexy cunt ur the hottest person ever, bitches look at u n go all taylor swith and olivia rodrigo. Chile ur hot is the conclusion.

chileeee make sure to have a good night or day, tooooodlesssss

ish <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 587 31
his bright hazel eyes with mixture of green and golden shooting at me holding his right jaw with anger in his eyes " no one EVER dared to lay a finge...
19.1M 432K 41
[BEING RE-WRITTEN RN] Book one in the D'Angelo Series (Also the first maybe three chaps might be cringe, IT GETS BETTER I SWEAR 😭) What happens whe...
4.6M 138K 88
He strides closer, his eyes focused intently on me. I stumble backwards, feeling the cold wall press against my back. He stops inches away from me, f...
962K 25.5K 61
#64 in Romance 08/02/18 #11 in Dark Romance 07/30/18 #18 in Dark Romance 07/20/18 #139 in Dark Romance 07/05/18 #30 in Dark Romance 07/12/18 Amelia: ...