Magnet (Luka x Miku)

By Xx_MisuzuKusakabe_xX

Miku Hatsune, a young leek loving girl, falls in love with the beautiful Luka Megurine. Little did Luka know... More

Odd meeting
Karaoke
First kiss
The Start of Something Beautiful
Mistress Miku is ravenous
Author's Note

Luka and The Tuna

1.6K 42 6
By Xx_MisuzuKusakabe_xX

Luka whimpered.
"You're horrible...first you don't tell me it's the weekend..and now you tease me with my favorite food.."
Miku smirked, licking the tuna.
"Awe I'm sorry, but if you want it, do as I say." The tealette smirked again. "Call mr mistress."
"Eeeh?!" The pinkette blushed. "But...ugh..ok mistress." The pinkette said, feeling defeated.
"Now strip." Miku smirked, blushing slightly. It looked hot.
The pinkette blushed, and obediently started stripping. She took off her shirt, ever so slowly, teasing the tealette.
"Hurry up." The tealette ordered, getting up and pushing Luka onto the ground, and stripping her of the rest if her clothing.
"Now the fun begins.~" Smirked Miku.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 62.5K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
100K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
1M 33.3K 79
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
208K 5.5K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...