The Chosen one REMAKE (RWBY X...

By Balasubas19

This is the remake of my first Chosen one book because I decided it to remake it with decent plot and adding... More

Meet the L/N family
Weapons, Items and Abilities
HAREM and Team members
Prologue: Beacon? I thought it's Bacon
Chapter 1: Welcome to Ba-Beacon
Chapter 2: First Night
Chapter 3: Flexing Time (Part 1)
Chapter 4: Flexing time (Part 2)
Chapter 5: Team ORION is formed
Chapter 6: First day of School
Chapter 7: Laurent vs Champion
Chapter 8: Saving a birb
Chapter 9: Cat is out of the bag
Chapter 10: Armed intervention
Chapter 11: New Players, New Game
Volume 2
Chapter 1: Dine in hell!
Chapter 2: Iron in Vale/Catching the cat
Chapter 3: Back on the field
Chapter 4: Tag Team Battle
Chapter 5: A Harem is formed
Chapter 6: Preparations
Chapter 7: Dance AND Infiltration
Chapter 8: Onto the mountains
Chapter 9: Kill Confirmed
Chapter 10: Stop the train! (Part 1)
Chapter 11: Stop the train! (Part 2)
Chapter 12: A unknown Tomorrow
Chapter 13: Preparations
Volume 3
Chapter 1: So it begins...
Chapter 3: Premonitions and next calls
Chapter 4: Bringing them all together
Chapter 5: Somebody's Sus...
Chapter 6: Out from the shadows
Chapter 7: Thunders over Vale
Chapter 8: Fight fire with fire
Chapter 9: Desperate battle
Chapter 10: Mother's warmth and Son's ascension
Chapter 11: Duel of the fates
Chapter 12: Aftermath
Volume 4
Chapter 0.5: Current state...
Chapter 1: 4 months later...
Chapter 2: The Backbones of Remnant
Chapter 3: The price of defiance
Chapter 4: Phoenix's embers lights on forever
Chapter 5: The next move and a stronger resolve
Chapter 5.5: A game for Albion
Chapter 6: From students to Trained Guardians
Chapter 7: Moving out
Chapter 8: Struggles and new allies
Chapter 9: Dogfights and Taking the reigns

Chapter 2: The Phoenix arrives

490 23 9
By Balasubas19

No one POV

Y/N: *shouting* You guys can win this! Make the training paid off!

Church: *appears to them* All right, I'm checking on their stats. Let's see if the training paid off.

Y/N is seen on the audience front row seats alongside with his team ORION and Team RWBY too, both teams are cheering and supporting for Team JNPR for their team battle this time.

Yupia: *observing both teams* The enemy team has long range advantage this time. They got a sharp shooter.

Ash: *eating pop corns* They got Y/N's hot champion Pyrrha here, but coordination is a must here this time.

Ruby: *giggles and smiles* You can do it!!!

Weiss: I admit, the goofball has potential on team coordination and planning.

Albion: That is Y/N's methods on the training, he sees anything that might come in handy for them, or what fits to their style. *eats popcorns calmly*

Blake: Mhm, but let's see how they work this out.

Yang: *nodding and eats snacks* Besides we see them on the training weeks ago, I think they could sort this out.

Y/N simply sits but his eyes fixed onto the arena, interested and curious on how Team JNPR improved this time with their extended training.

Y/N: Mhm, let's see how they handle this out.

Church: Eh don't worry too much man, they gonna live.

The audience cheers loudly as Professor Port starts the countdown for the fight. Jaune readies his sword and shield, while Pyrrha transforms her sword into spear, Nora is being Nora with her hammer while Ren calmly readies his dual wielded weapons.

Port: 3...2...1... BEGIN!

As the fight starts and wages on, Team ORION can see the improvements on Team JNPR aside from individual skill set improvements too. Needless to say that their training to them is actually worth it.

Y/N: Mhmmm, aside from individual improvements they are actually improving in team coordination.

Ash: *chuckles and grins* That and Jaune's agility and dodging is worth it. The team tactics is a bit sluggish but it's still working.

Yupia: Mhm, all though the enemy team is not a slouch either. They have a decent team attacks and coordination. *nodding*

Albion: Indeed, but do they lack something?

Church: I wonder what he meant about that?

Y/N simply shrugged on what the butler said, but they keep observing and cheering them on alongside with Team RWBY.

Ruby: Yeah! Go get them Jaune! *cheers for JNPR*

Weiss: He maybe lacks for the training but his tactics seems efficient and paid off. *nodding*

Yang: But they still got a powerhouse on Jaune's team! *grins*

Meanwhile with Team JNPR, after the nonstop usage of their different tactics and abilities against each other, the rest of the team regroups on the middle as Jaune speaks up loudly for the team.

Jaune: *panting* This is it, guys! Let's finish 'em with team attacks! Ren! Nora! Flower Power!

Nora: *got confused* Wait what?

If you can hear closely, you can hear Y/N groaning on the other side while Ash facepalms with him. Albion looks... Unimpressed while Yupia blinks about what just transpired.

Jaune: *looks to his confused team* F-Flower Power. *sighs* That's your team attack name!

Ren: *getting lost* Since when?

Jaune: Guys, we've been over this! Flower Power is Ren and Nora! Ren brings the flower, Nora brings the power!

Pyrrha: *blinks and looks to Jaune* I think we never planned this out...?

*Back with Team ORION and RWBY*

Y/N: *Loud* NEEEERRRRD!

Y/N thought Jaune got it this time but he kept groaning and puts his head down this time. Yep he still needed some learning to do anyways.

Church: *sighs* You got to be kidding me!

Ash: *crosses arms unimpressed* Are they seriously argue about their team attacks at the moment?

Yupia: *sighs* Jaune still needed some practice and proper timing...

Albion is simply unimpressed as he shakes his head while eating his popcorns with Weiss. While the rest of Team RWBY looks dumbfounded and confused on what's happening on Team JNPR this time.

Y/N: *Loud to team JNPR* WE TALK ON TEAM TACTICS LATER! YOUR IN A MIDDLE OF A FIGHT FOR OUM'S SAKE!

Jaune: *to Y/N* I KNOW MAN! GIVE ME A SECOND!

Yep Y/N gonna mentor Jaune on team tactics again after this. You can say Jaune is a bit confused but he got the spirit.

*Back with Team JNPR*

Jaune groans and facepalms on their current situation, yep for a second he thought he got this covered. But truthfully? Nope, he still has more learning to do.

Jaune: Nora... *sighs* Just... hit them with the hammer.

Nora: *grins like a mad woman* ABSOLUTELY!

And bam you got a homerun for Team JNPR this time, a one hell of a power swing for Nora Valkyrie!

Port: And with that, it appears Team JNPR wins by knockout, literally! Can someone go make sure they're okay?

The crowd cheers loudly for team JNPR, while Teams RWBY and ORION were there to support them for the next round.

Y/N: *clapping* Even though Jaune is bit confused this time, he got the spirit on being a leader.

Ash: *nodding and grins* All though he needs some mastering on combat skills too.

Yupia: Mhm, all though despite Jaune is the weakest on the team, he pays back for his smart tactical team attacks and defenses too.

Albion: *nodding* But let them celebrate their first win now do we?

Weiss: Agreed. *crosses her arms and smiles* He's aren't that bad after all.

Ruby is just cheering loudly for her classmates while Blake simply smiles. And Yang? She's taking pictures on her scroll because why not?

Yupia: Hey Y/N. *Y/N looks to her* Before we get sidetracked, how's Church doing with Ozpin?

Oh that's right. Before the festival, team ORION is doing future planning after the breach incident in Vale. They know to themselves that this is just the beginning, so they must be prepared for the worst.

Y/N: *nods* Well I already sent to Church about the planning we created. At least that gives him some ideas on what to do next. And with Ash's mother? I think we get a idea on how powerful they are at the moment.

Yupia: Mhm. Your dad is informed about this too right?

Y/N: Yep. With this, dad is preparing for the worst... Including the armor that made him earn the nickname "The Horned Devil".

His dad Zane wore a power armor so powerful, that the people think he's a devil with such immense power. Fortunately he stopped using it before it messes up something on himself. Looks like he's gonna need to wear that power armor once again.

Yupia: Mhm... *nods* I have heard of your father's stories on the war against the Grimm. One of those is the suit you mentioned he used.

Y/N: Yeah.... I guessed as much...

While some prepares for a war that will start any time soon, while the others celebrate the festivity.

A Phoenix has landed down on Vale to check their status.

*Meanwhile in Ozpin's office*

No one POV

While the others are on Vytal Festival celebrating and doing the things they needed for this day, we see Ozpin and Cinder on the headmaster's office. Talking about what's their current status and taking all the information at the moment.

Ozpin: *nodding* I know that it's been rough years for you Cinder, but we are here to get ready against her. I know very well of your concerns for your son, and I have taken the tips of Sir L/N about not dragging them too.

Cinder: *sighs and looks up* Salem and her loyal members are preparing something big from what I can tell. Before I left them and tried to start a new leaf, I've heard from Salem that she's planning to invade Vale first, and they were waiting patiently for it.

Ozpin: *got serious* Is that so....? I have to be honest, our numbers of experienced huntsmen and huntresses are going bit low for the past few years...

He refers to the lost of the valuable and strongest people they have, one of those is Summer Rose and a certain redhead that's very close to Zane before. (1)

Cinder: *closes eyes* She's targeting the huntsmen and huntresses that might pose a threat to her plans. Please do tell me you still have enough, and they have families too.

She stated to Ozpin who is silent and takes a deep breathe. He as a headmaster did many mistakes, and has weighed many burden on this lifetimes. A curse from his war against Salem.

Ozpin: It's a burden I must take. *sighs and looks up* A curse of being a headmaster, raising your students like your own children, and one day you find them killed on action...

Why do you think Zane is a bit too cautious to Ozpin? Besides he's one of the main reasons why Summer and his closest comrade are dead. (2)

Before Ozpin can speaks up, they have heard a different voice this time. One that is too familiar to Ozpin. Besides he had heard this voice from so many lifetimes now.

???: How many times do I have to tell you Ozpin...? Don't ever use their lives like some chess pieces on your war.

Cinder got alerted as she jumps from her seat and takes a stance, but Ozpin gestures for her to stay down. And on cue, the elevators opens to reveal a woman with red and white hair, emitting a divine like aura and wearing a divine battle dress too.

Ozpin: *surprised a bit* Fu Hua... I didn't expect you will return early.

Fu Hua: And I apologize for it. *nodding before walking in* I have seen your already preparing for the worst.

Ozpin: Mhm... We seem got a bit of info on what is their current status at the moment. *to Cinder* Sit down, she's... A old acquaintance of mine.

Cinder slowly nodded and sits down on her chair, but she can't shake off the raw diving essence and presence coming out from Fu Hua.

Ozpin: What brings you here Fu Hua? Normally your supposed to be in Vale helping out the Blade Dancer in Mistral. (3)

Fu Hua: *raises a eyebrow* Why? Can't I just check down on Vale and my.... Descendants.

Ozpin chuckles a bit, but he sees Fu Hua's expression never changed. Hence his eyes widened a bit about the sudden revelation.

Ozpin: *thoughts* Fu Hua.... Has a descendant the whole time....? How in Oum's name have I missed this!?

Cinder: *looks to her confused* So... You come here to visit your kids...?

Fu Hua: *shakes head a bit* Yes and no... But we will talk about that later on, we still have a unfinished battles left Ozpin.

Ozpin: *snaps out of it and nodded* Yes indeed. Ironwood and my other colleagues are preparing for the worst, and the possible new candidate for the fall maiden.

Fu Hua: *nods in understanding* I see, but note this woman. *looks to Cinder* Once you take this, there's no returning back.

Cinder: *sighs and looks at her hands* I have did many mistakes before, I was... too drunk at power before. If it wasn't for Rio and Ash, who knows what will happen to me...? Hence I'm willing to accept this.

Fu Hua pats Cinder's shoulders in understanding, as a goddess before she blended in with the human and faunus life to understand them. And she got a gist of it.

Fu Hua: I understand what you feel about it, but tell this to your son. He needed a mother, not a maiden.

Wise words from a demi goddess now. Ozpin is simply silent, contemplating on what he just did on so many lifetimes now. While the Phoenix has landed down on Vale, a certain L/N is seen checking up on a old friend of his.

*Meanwhile somewhere in Vale*

No one POV

In a memorial park, Zane is seen standing on a tombstone of fallen huntsmen and huntresses. The weather is bright, but his face isn't. Why?

Because Zane is seen standing on a tombstone of his closest comrade back then. One who always accompany him on taking down the numbers of Grimm alongside with Fiora before. And where do you think he got his passion for great swords and buster swords?

Zane takes a deep sigh as he takes a drink of his favorite beer before putting it down onto the tombstone of his closest comrade.

Zane: Hey Himeko, it's been a while no...?

(Play the music and try not to cry too from all Honkai readers here too all right?)

Zane looks at Himeko's tombstone, looking over all the new flowers all around the tombstone, not to mention her picture he cherished the most.

Zane: *chuckles a bit* Sorry comrade, for not visiting you for a while. I've been busy, still upholding to your promise. And yeah I kind of stopped my smoking addiction too. Yay I guess?

He takes a deep breathe before he looks at Himeko's grave, all these years he still fights for what he believes.

Zane: *rubs his head* Himeko, I know we had our own set of beliefs and what we believe at, and that what's we keep moving and keep fighting the Grimm, but when this is all gonna end? As in, this everything else? I just wanna retire and lay down to be honest...

The said L/N ruffles his hair while looking at Himeko's grave, before he sighs and looks up.

Zane: If your here, maybe your a literal auntie for my kiddo. Dunno if your a role model anyways.

He amuses himself about that one before he smiles a bit to Himeko.

Zane: I know it's more work Himeko, but I'm still upholding onto your promise. I keep it, no matter what happens.

He smiles a bit before he turns around before looking at Himeko's picture one more time.

Zane: *smiles a bit* Welp. Job's calling me right now Himeko, I see you around later. Don't drink too much now all right?

The L/N chuckles one more time before he walks out from Himeko's grave, and as if Himeko is alive, the wind blows as some of the petals flows with the wind.

One of the curses of being too strong is that your closest comrades die while you get to live through it.

- End of chapter

Author: See the numbers I added there again? Well let me explain it then!

1. That's right, the redhead comrade of Zane is Himeko. Yep she's dead here ;(

2. On this book, both Summer and Himeko are dead, who were Zane's closest friends and allies before. Ozpin's decisions made Zane too cautious when he's around him.

3. The Blade Dancer? Well to those who play League of Legends, you should know her :D

But nonetheless! Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 342 12
(Remake of the Old Story) When a young Rose was abused for most of his life, ran away into the arms of Evil. Grown up to be a 'bad man' by society bu...
437 24 6
The World of Remnant is filled to the brim with the creatures of Grimm as well as other hidden forces bent on destruction, and the only ones willing...
58.3K 687 16
The White knight of Ice and the Red knight of flame, are known to be Immortal beings and the strongest huntsmen on Remnant, said to be even stronger...
362K 4.3K 75
Your Name is Y/N L/N. You didn't know who you're parents are. Ozpin invited you to join Beacon academy to become a hunter. Or isn't? Deep inside, the...