Falling for a Maximoff

By Just_writing_a_bit

You're Natasha Romanoffs daughter. In this story she was able to escape the Red Room before they made her inf... More

Chapter 1: Getting ready and Tony's party
Chapter 2: Thor's hammer
Chapter 3: Robots and fighting
Chapter 4: The Bartons
Chapter 5: Nats vision
Chapter 6: The next two weeks
Chapter 7: Mom's call and the first sight of Wanda
Chapter 8: Reunion
Chapter 9: Compound
Chapter 10: Exploring and Wanda
Chapter 11: Rules and arrows
Chapter 12: The good in people
Chapter 13: Forest and conversations
Chapter 14: Tired and Wanda's magic
Chapter 15: Opening the cell
Chapter 16: Pietro and first kisses
Chapter 17: Suspicions
Chapter 18: Cute moments
Chapter 19: Searching
Chapter 20: Argument
Chapter 21: Back to normal
Chapter 22: Cute forest moments
Chapter 23: Another fight
Chapter 24: Dreykov
Chapter 25: Red Room
Chapter 26: Training and Yelena
Chapter 27: The video
Chapter 28: Going back to the Red Room
Chapter 29: Reunion
Chapter 30: Natasha's training
Chapter 31: Patching up and disappointments
Chapter 32: Rescue Mission
Chapter 33: Back home
Chapter 34: (Love) confessions
Chapter 35: Processing
Chapter 36: Nightmares
Chapter 37: Insecureties and love
Chapter 39: Back to school
Chapter 40: Jealousy
Chapter 41: Trigger
Chapter 42: Phone call
Chapter 43: Comforting
Chapter 44: Wondering
Chapter 45: Nat's story
Chapter 46: Asking out
Chapter 47: Bonding
Chapter 48: Bookstore
Chapter 49: Café and future
Chapter 50: Music and movie night
Chapter 51: Birthday
Chapter 52: Cake and dinner
Chapter 53: First time
Chapter 54: Second time
Chapter 55: Betrayal
Chapter 56: Wanda's past
Chapter 57: Driving and thoughts
Chapter 58: The plan
Chapter 59: Preparations
Chapter 60: The mission
Chapter 61: Explosion
Chapter 62: Aftermath
Chapter 63: Wanda's side of the story
Chapter 64: Catching up
Chapter 65: Happy endings; A/n
Wishes/Request for book 2
Book 2 continues
Book 3 is out

Chapter 38: Healing and gaming

3.6K 129 23
By Just_writing_a_bit

TW: PTSD I suppose

Pov y/n

The next week is calm, especially compared to the days in the Red Room.
I rest a lot because after all the adrenaline from being rescued is gone, I feel exhausted. My body is still tired from the overly excessive training and now that I know I'm completely safe, my body allows itself to relax.

I sleep longer, up to 10 hours a night and it feels good. No one criticizes me for it, knowing I went through a lot.

Mom probably told them a bit about what happened. I don't mind because that way I don't have to.

I still try to process everything. Now that my mind isn't constantly occupied with anxiety and exhaustion, I think more about what happened. It scares me a little because I'm afraid of it happening again. I am aware that mom and also Wanda are keeping an eye out for me and will protect me as good as they can but I'm still scared. Imagining having to go back there makes my stomach turn and flashes from what happened come to my mind. I try my best to forget about it and most of the time it works but there are moments where I have trouble with that. In these moments Wanda and mom stay with me and are there for me, reassuring me I'm safe. They have their ways of calming me down and it only takes a few minutes.

Mom talked to me about those thoughts. It feels good to talk to her about it because I know she suffered through it as well and knows how I feel. She opens up more about her own time there and I listen, feeling closer to her.
We talked about methods on how to calm myself when I feel anxious and she tells me that if I wanted to go to a therapist, she would fully support me. It means a lot to me, knowing she doesn't judge me for what's going on in my head.

Wanda is also pretty great. She keeps me company when I just lay in bed and we watch some shows and movies together while cuddling and exchanging kisses.

My feelings for her grow every day and I am so happy to call her my girlfriend. Sometimes, when she has training, I come with her and watch her train.
It's interesting to see her work her magic and it amazes me every time.

I don't train though. For once I'm not in the mood and Bruce also told me to wait a little while until I start again.

My body heals good. I can walk without crutches and the bruises on my face faint with every day. A small part of me is scared that they will never fully heal and stay forever. Wanda listened to me when I told her about my worries and assured me that that wouldn't change how she sees me. She's so supportive and patient with me that it melts my heart. Every time I start to doubt my appearance, she reassures me and softly kisses all the parts I'm insecure about. Her appreciating my body like that helps me to get the thought out of my head that she might leave me if not everything heals.

The other Avengers have been kinda careful with me, not knowing how to act around me.
It feels weird and like I would burst if they aren't careful enough. I'm sure though, it's just temporary, at least that's what I hope because I wouldn't like it if it would stay this way.

Right now it's Friday and I'm sitting in the living room, playing a game on the console while Wanda has some meeting with Steve. It's probably something about her training.

Thor joins me and he's good but I'm better and beat him in the first round. He plays it off and challenges me to another round. I accept and laugh when he mutters during this round as I start to win again. Vision walks in, watching the TV a few seconds and shaking his head.

"I don't understand why this is so popular." He thinks out loud.
"It's fun to play and ever funnier if you win." I say with a smirk, winning again. Thor looks at his controller, murmuring something about it malfunctioning.

"But what is fun about it?" Vision asks and looks at me.
"It just is. Come here and try it yourself." I offer, pointing to the remining controllers.

Vision takes one and sits down next to Thor. I shortly explain to him how the game works and start another round. Thor cheers as he beats Vision, who is focused on the game. I am distracted by Vision's questions how he can do better and Thor wins the round. He jumps up and slams the controller onto the sofa, doing a little victory dance. I laugh at his action, sometimes he acts like a kid and it's always so funny.

Vision looks at the screen concentrated, thinking about something.
"It is simple if you..." He mumbles to himself. I let him be and put my controller on the coffee table.

My attention shifts to the door and seconds later Wanda walks in. It's almost as if I can feel her presence before I can see her. I smile at her, opening my arms to get a hug. Her eyes sparkle at my action and she sits on my lap, hugging me. I breathe in her smell and kiss her jaw which makes her giggle.

"I think I figured it out." Vision suddenly says and demands another round. Thor sits down and hands me back my controller. I look at Wanda and then the screen. She nods, encouraging me to join the boys and I smile.

When she gets up, I pout. Her gaze softens at my face and she taps my knee, signaling me to get up as well. Confused about what she wants, I get up and watch her sit down in my spot. She pulls me onto her lap, wrapping her arms around my waist and I smile.

"Now you can fully see the screen." She explains her action and earns a kiss for being so cute. Her chin rests on my shoulder to watch me start the game again.

Vision got way better, surprisingly and it's fun to see Thor's face when he lands on the third place behind Vision and me.
"Now why would it be anymore fun to play?" Vision asks and I playfully roll my eyes at his analytical tone.
"It just is." I answer and he shrugs, getting up and going into another room.

Thor demands another round which makes me chuckle. He hands the now free controller to Wanda who accepts it. As I shift to move off her, she hugs me with one arm.
"I can see perfectly, you can stay." She explains and kisses my neck. It tingles and a butterfly appears in my stomach.

The next round is great and Wanda is surprisingly good, almost beating me. When it gets close to the end, she suddenly starts to kiss my shoulder and my neck. Just shortly before she looks back at the screen. I bite my lip to not sigh at the feeling of her soft lips on my skin and the next time I tilt my head slightly to give her more access. Next thing I know, the round is over and I lost, too distracted after Wanda started kissing me.

"That's not fair, I was being distracted." I pout and cross my arms. Thor just laughs and Wanda chuckles.

"But you still liked it." She whispers into my ear, making goosebumps appear on my skin. I nod slightly, leaning back into her.
I let the controller fall onto the sofa next to me and nuzzle back into Wanda. Thor smiles at us before he collects all of the controllers and puts them back, leaving the room after that.

I turn around to face Wanda and peck her lips. She smiles at me and lays her hands on my thighs.

"How did the talk with Steve go?" I ask, playing with a strain of her hair.
"It was very interesting, we talked about my further education. He thinks it would be good if I go to school with you until the graduation to finish my education." She tells me and I tilt my head in thought.

"Is it possible to just join in the middle of the school year?" I wonder out loud. Wanda nods.
"He's gonna pull some strings, or better already did and I'm going with you as soon as you feel like going again." She explains and I nod, thinking about it.

"I actually thought about going Monday again." I let her in on my thoughts.
"Only if you feel ready for it, you can also take another week to process." She says, searching for my eyes. My green ones lock with her green ones.

"I know but I feel good and I'm ready to go back to school. It may also take my mind off it. And knowing you will be there as well is pretty exciting." I state, grinning at the thought to spend the time in school with her.

"Okay, then." Wanda smiles and leans forward to kiss me. Her lips are soft and warm against mine and a happy tingle rushes through my body, as every time we kiss.

We get interrupted by Tony who walks in and pull away.
"Y/n, the dishwasher needs to be emptied and it's Friday, so your job." He reminds me and I immediately get up and head to the kitchen.

We split up some chores around the compound so no one has to do everything. I hurry up, putting everything away and go back to sit next to Wanda, leaning into her side.

Tony looks at me in surprise. "You didn't have to get up right now, it would have been totally fine if you did it within the next hour." He says, confused by my fast reaction.

"Oh, yeah...I just... I thought you wanted me to do it right then...and would have gotten angry otherwise..." I stutter, my fingers fiddling as I look down. Something in me just pushed me to do it immediately, scared of what would happen if I didn't.

Wanda lays her hand on her thigh where my hands fiddle and I take hers in mine and start to play with her rings. She noticed that it helped me when I get nervous.

"It's okay, y/n. I wouldn't have gotten angry, don't worry. And I didn't mean to stress you in any way." He assures me before giving me a smile and leaving the room again.

I chew my lip, thinking about the pressure I feel to follow commands instantly. I don't like it, it stresses me out but I also can't help it. Maybe over time it will become less.

Wanda's other hand pulls me out of my thoughts as she cups my face and I look at her
"Are you okay?" She asks silently, searching my eyes for any sign of anxiety or discomfort.

I take a deep breath and nod.
"Yeah, I am. And I'm looking forward to show you my school on Monday." I add and grin at her. She smiles back at me and pulls me into a hug.

A/n: A cute ending. What do you think, how will it be with Wanda in school with us?
Thanks for reading and love to you all <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 5.2K 10
(scarjo x fem!reader) Soulmate ties. There were many different types soulmate ties, such as pain, tattoos, etc. The tattoo tie was interesting, it on...
37.9K 1.3K 42
In the world where wearing glasses makes you a different person. You were forced to swallow a pill that turned you into seven years old. Now, you're...
19.4K 672 27
This is a sequel to 'Not By choice' I really recommend you read that before coming here! Natasha X you
1.6K 66 13
Wanda is still grieving the death of her brother, along the way she bumps into someone in the grocery store, someone she would not be able to take he...