Mine!!! (Emmett Cullen)

By unknownreader2012

Kaileigh moves to Forks from Arizona. She moves to Forks High School when she makes new friends and potential... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41

Part 31

307 5 0
By unknownreader2012

Kaileigh's pov:

We came up with a Plan to trick James into thinking that I came to the Ballet studio alone.
I walk in and see James strangling Bella holding a video camera up to her face.
As she sprays him with pepper spray.

James: NOW YOUVE REALLY ANNOYED ME!

as he chases her. I stop in front of him, as I push Bella behind me.

Me: James, James, James. Didn't you learn your lesson the last time you messed with me? Or do you need to unclog your memory?

He growls, as I crouch down charging at him kicking him into the mirrors. He jumps up, choking me. I laugh before kneeing him in the crotch as he drops to knees.

Me: BELLA GET THE FUCK OUT!

As I see her standing there, with the Everyone creeping in behind her.

Just as I turn back around to face James, he throws me against the wall across the ballet.
I growl, my eyes glowing a bright colour.

Me: Per se qui e fracta toi, per se qui e total toi.

I use this spell to paralyse James Hands.

He screams out in anger and pain. I chuckle, growling before standing up. As I see everyone shielding Bella staring at me with their eyes widened. They all stay back as they know what I'm doing.

I walk up to James grabbing his chin with my hand.

Me: Not so tough now are we James. Your pathetic.

Me: Impulsa Animositas

I chant as I begin to shock his body.

He screams.

Everyone slowly moves closer to me as I feel them behind me.

Jasper: Kaileigh? That's enough. We need to kill him and burn the pieces.

I stop shocking him as he lays there on the floor still conscious.

The paralysis spell in his hands are slowly wearing off. Bella runs up to us, as James locks eyes on her.
Jumping up. I push Bella back. As Edward and Alice take her outside.

Me: IDIOT!

I begin shaking with anger.

I pounce on James snapping his head off, and pulling his arms out of there sockets.

Carlisle: Jasper, Rosalie start a fire, we need to burn him.

Emmett and Carlisle drag me away as anger still flows through me.

They drag me outside. As I seen Bella with Alice and Rosalie. I clench my fists as Emmett places his hands on either side of my face turning me to look at him.

Emmett: babe, listen to me. Take a deep unnecessary breathe and relax. It's alright. James is dead now. I know what you're thinking.

I close my eyes in attempt to relax myself. Which I do.

A few moments later everyone was walks over to me.

Jasper: I can't believe you took James on like that! That was badass.

I hear Bella scoff.

Bella; hardly badass.

I fully turn to her now.

Me: You know what isn't badass Bella.....you. You're a goddamn newborn, you're meant to be at the strongest peak since you've turned. Where's the desperate Bella gone that would do anything to be with her little family? Huh? You sat there like a little baby. Letting him beat the crap out of you. You're lucky I even showed up because James wanted me to come all alone. But I'm not that dumb. Learn how to defend yourself because next time I won't show up to help your stupid ass. Also you know what Bella I've never once received a thank you off your dumb ass.

I turn to my family.

Me: sorry guys but I've held my anger in for the last few weeks right now and I really needed to get that off my chest.

I scoff turning around giving Emmett a kiss and walking away up the road as I cross my arms.

Me: Im walking home I need to calm myself down. I'll see you guys at home.

They all look at me with sympathy.

I head to the treaty line to see Jacob and the pack as I haven't seen them in a while.

I do our secret whistle and the pack come running up.

Paul: Kaileigh, you know you can come over. You don't need to do our secret whistle anymore.

I chuckle shaking my head.

Me: you know I'd rather do that, than show up unannounced and end up getting attacked on accident.

I give them all a hug. As I see Renessme with Jacob fixing bikes.

I smile.
We head into the house as I sit down.

Billy: Kaileigh, always lovely to see you, how've you been?

I smile.

Me: I've been better to be honest. Bella is really really stepping on thin ice. It's like she wants me to kill her. Bella and Edward went out hunting, Edward had his back turned for 5 minutes and James snatched her and ran off with her, it was hilarious seeing Edwards face again. And Yes James was Alive again. He rang me off an unknown number don't ask how he got my number because I don't know. But he told me to show up on my own but I wasn't that dumb. And he was attacking Bella so I risked my vampirism for her. Because no one wants to look into Edwards face for infinity if he lost her. But James really ticked me off. Everyone else just stood back, i paralysed him I shocked him. Because I used my witch powers. And then I killed him but not before, Bella almost got herself killed again. Usually a newborn is stronger than anyone else but she couldn't even defend herself. Then Blah blah blah. And I walked here.

Billy: I can tell she's been a handful lately. Hence why we haven't seen you in a while. You know you're always welcome here Kaileigh, we have all come closer because of you and Renessme. You're all welcome here for a chat when things get tough at home. But you did the right thing stopping James from killing Bella.

I smile.

Me: thank you Billy.

Paul: you need to come visit more often. We've all missed you.

I look at each of them as we sit around the table in the kitchen.

Me: I will I promise. Once we can get everything under control again.

Billy: oh and another thing, Is renessme alright to stay here for the night. She seems understandably stressed with everything going on with Bella at the moment.

They nod.
I smile and nod.
I say my farewells as I head home.

Once I arrive home I see everyone sat in the living room as I see Emmett pacing back and forth as soon as I enter I get pulled into his arms.

Emmett: where have you been? I was so worried about you.

I sigh.

Me; I went to see Jacob and the pack. I haven't seen them in a while. I needed to clear my head and it was really nice to see them. Renessme is going to stay the night with Jacob because she's stressed with everything going on here with Bella.

I pull away from Emmett's hug giving him a kiss before dragging him to the sofa.

Carlisle: we are glad you're home safe Kaileigh.

I smile.

Rosalie: Victoria is still out there somewhere.

Bella stands up. Looking at Rosalie.

Bella: do you think she'll still come after me even now that I'm a vampire?

Alice looks at Bella.

Alice: I'm not sure, I can't see her in my visions.

Bella's eyes widen. I smirk and bury my face into Emmett's chest. He rubs my back.

Carlisle: let's not get ahead of ourselves. We aren't sure what she is planning.

Esme wraps her arm around Carlisles.

Jasper: If Victoria arrives we have to be prepared. We can't allow Kaileigh to exhaust herself into a fit of rage again.

I look at him and nod at him in thanks.

Bella: I'm a vampire I can take Victoria.

I let out a small chuckle.

Jasper: Bella, you weren't even prepared for James. You can't defend yourself at you're strongest stage of being a vampire, Nevermind what could happen at your weakest. You'll end up dead Bella. You need proper training. We will deal with this for now but you need to do something about your training as we can't protect you forever.

A flash of concern washes over her face.

I mumble to Emmett.

Me: I'm tired.

He stands up picking me up in his arms bridal style.

Emmett: Kaileigh's tired. It's been a long day. She needs her energy. Alice will you bring up an animal blood bag.

He looks at Alice.

Alice: of course.

Everyone looks at me. As I yawn.

Esme: get some rest kaileigh. We will see you in a little bit.

I smile snuggling into Emmett's chest as he carried me up to bed. Before changing me into a pair of joggers and a t shirt before joining me in bed. I wrap my arm around his stomach.

A few moments later Alice knocks the door before entering as I sit up. She hands me the blood bag before smiling and leaving closing the door after her.

My hands are shaky.

I take a few sips off the blood bag instantly feeling better. I hand the rest to Emmett as he finishes it.

We lay back down, as I entangle our legs and kiss his lips.

Emmett: sleep my love you need it.

With that. I drift off to sleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 4K 61
Layla Bodolf (Cullen) was born into a werewolf family. Her older brother, became her father's successor, while she remained close to the pack. At a y...
422K 7.4K 25
Ok, long story short, Bella is actually Carlisle’s little sister. They both “go missing” on the same night. They are actually changed into vampires...
1M 20K 54
After Ariana moves to Forks with her sister Bella she can't help but notice about the weird things that happen around her and in her life. She meets...
46.1K 1.6K 45
Two years before Bella Swan joins her father in Forks, the Cullens move into their current estate. As the kids settle into their sophomore year and C...