A Ricky Garcia Love Story

By Bethany2024

Riley Johnson is a normal 18 year old girl who just graduated from her high school. Her friends, Sarah Ander... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue
Thank You

Chapter 14

14 1 0
By Bethany2024

Riley's P.O.V.

"How was the date?" My mom asked, sitting down next to me on the couch in the living room. I had gotten back from my date with Ricky half an hour ago, but my mom was in the shower when I arrived.

"It was amazing. He's such a great guy," I said with a soft smile. My mom smiled at me.

"I'm glad. He seems like a good guy," my mom said, standing up. She went to the kitchen to make her nighttime tea. I followed shortly.

"He wants to hang out again tomorrow. He has rehearsal with his band that he wants me to come and see. He said Hannah can come as well," I informed her. My mom turned to look at me as she waited for the water to warm up.

"Ok, that's fine with me. Just make sure you're not gone too late," my mom told me. I nodded.

"I'll be back probably before sunset. I'm tired, goodnight. See you in the morning," I said, kissing her cheek.

"Goodnight, sweetie," my mom said. As I was walking upstairs, my dad came walking downstairs.

"You going to bed?" My dad asked as we turned to let each other pass.

"Yeah, goodnight!" I called out. My dad repeated it before going to the kitchen. I continued my way into my bedroom and got ready for bed. After I got in bed I felt my phone buzz and took it out.

Ricky: Goodnight 🙃

I smiled before texting a response.

Me: goodnight!

Ricky: I hope you have a good nights sleep. I will see you tm!

Me: you too. See you!

I put my phone on my bedside table after plugging it in and laid down, pulling my covers over my arms up to my neck. I smiled thinking of tomorrow and slowly fell asleep.

A/n,

Here's a new chapter! Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 299 41
Trust me, I didn't want it to happen like this, it just kinda did! I didn't plan it this way...but now I'm stuck. Should I fake it? Should I trust my...
14.6K 250 20
17 year old Zoe Harte has lived in London her entire life together with her mom. Her dad left before she was even born so she had never met him. As D...
104K 1.3K 41
Imagines about the boy we all know and love
3.3K 81 10
Alexis is a 15 year old girl who likes to have fun and enjoy life, even though she sometimes gets bullied by Ray Ray and his buddies. Her life was go...