CEO In Love With PA

De Thivyaa02

Aditya Kumar arrogant and hates girls . CEO of AK group of companies. The King of business empire. Diya is a... Mais

~Introduction~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
ℂℋᎯℙ𝒯ℰℛ 9
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
Note
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
New Story Alert
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Announcement ~

~Chapter 19~

2.5K 294 84
De Thivyaa02

Diya celebrated her birthday with her family and Adi happily. This year birthday was very special to her as Adi was there with her celebrating it. He bought her a purple gown specially designed by his personal designer and also he made a cake for her. Later in the evening he brought her to the beach and they spent time together happily.

Next Day ,

Adi signed some documents and shook hands with the person opposite to him.

Adi : Thank you for believing me sir.

??? : It's my pleasure to work with you Mr.Aditya.

Adi left the office and went to his office excitedly. Once he reached his office he went straight to Diya and carried her spin around. Everyone on the floor were looking at them shocked.

Diya : Adi yenna pannure? Everyone is looking at us.

Adi : Let them see I don't care.

D : Deyy ennai keela viduda!

A : Hey ennadi mariyathe koraiyathu... Do you want me to punish you...(winks at her)

D : Aduku yellam nee worth illa Adi. Pesama ipo po.

A : Irudi one day you will regret saying this. Now come to my cabin.

D : Varen varen po....

A : Timaru di unnaku.

Adi was waiting for her in the cabin and he purposely opened his top 3 shirt buttons and rolled his sleeves up showing his veins to tease her. Diya entered and started droolimg on him.

D (mv) : Kd. Venumanne pannurathu. Ana summa solla kootadhu yen alu semmaya thaan irukan. Diyo ni rombe lucky di.

A : Athaan teridule lucky nuu apo inge vandhu konjam romance panne.

D : Chi peh!!!

A : Korangu. Seri jokes apart I have a very important thing to tell you.

D : What is it?

Adi took a file from his drawer and pass it to Diya. She went thorough it and there were many designs of a building interior.

A : Diya this is my dream project. I have been working on this for almost 7 months and finally it's done. This is very confidential as our client doesn't want it to be known by anyone. So I'm handling this file to you and I need you to keep it safe from others hand. Remember Diya this is my dream project and it means a lot to me and I'm giving this to you only because I trust you so pls keep it carefully.

D : OK Adi don't worry I'll keep it safe with me.

A : Ok come let's go to the pantry. I want to drink coffee.

Adi and Diya went together to the pantry and stopped walking when they heard some familiar voices from the pantry. Both of them hide behind the wall and peek into the pantry. They were shocked to see Rakesh and Preethi hugging each other and standing there.

Preethi: Rakesh yarachom vandhure porange.

Rak : Intha pantryku Adi, Diya aprom naa matum thaan varamoodiyam. Kandipa antha sidumoonji yen tangachi koode romance pannitu irrupan avanoda cabinleh. So don't worry no one will come.

Saying that he continued to hug her.

Diya (mv): Ade paavi Anna neeyuma ippadi.

Adi (mv) : Ade malle korange, gap leh yennaiye sidumoonji sollure. Irruda yevlo vatti Diya yenkitte irunthu illutitu poiruka. Now is my turn.

Adi slowly went behind Rakesh and Preethi saw it she got shocked but remained quiet as Adi told her to stay quiet.  He quietly took a cup full of ice cubes and quickly throw them inside Rakesh's shirt. Rakesh started to jump around like a monkey while the trio burst into laughters.

Rak : Ade yereme ku porandhe yerumaiye.

Author (mv): Yenga amma regular use panre sentence when she scold me. 🥴

Adi : Dei yennada yenga appave yereme nuu solriya.

Rak : Aiyoo sry uncle ungale ille intha yereme made sonne. Yenda appadi senja!!

Adi : It's called revenge. Now calming to the point yevlo naal ithu nadakuthu?

Rak : (blushes) 2 months

Adi : Ade che vekka paathathe kandraviya irruku.

Diya : Preethi yendi neeyum yenkitte sollela??

Preethi: Hehe sorry di.

Adi : Preethi nalla yosichiko Ivan oru aare mental

Rak : (smirks) Hmm adhe yaaru sollura paaru.

Diya started to laugh and high fived with Rakesh. Adi gave a deadly glare to both of them. After their funny banthers they continued their works.

It was time to go back home and Diya was packing her stuffs. Adi left the office early as he had to attend a meeting. Diya was about to leave the cabin and she remembered the file Adi gave her.

D (mv) : Pesamme intha file nambe vithuku yeduthu poiravum. Inge iruntha yaarachom yedhuke chance irruku. It will be save at our house.

She took the file with her and went home. Once she reached home Diya placed the file and her handbag on the coffee table and went up to her room to refresh. As she went up, Diya's father and Vikram entered the house.

Df : Vikram you wait here. I'll bring my laptop then we can go.

Vik : Ok uncle

Vikram was the only one in the living room as he was looking around his eyes fell on the file. He took it and read the cover page.

Vik : AK GROUP OF COMPANIES. Hmm seems like something interesting got on our hand.

He went through the files and knew it was a new project file. He quickly took his phone out and snap photos of all them and placed back the file on the table before anyone comes. Diya's father came with the laptop and both of them left the house. Diya came down later and had her dinner. She took her things and the file went up and slept not knowing the storm awaiting for her tomorrow.

Next day early morning

Diya woke up and found out many missed calls from Adi, Rakesh and Preethi. She got tensed and quickly called Adi but it was not reachable then she called Preethi and it was answered the next second.

Diya: Preethi what happened why did you all call me many times.

Preethi: (panick voice) Diya come to the office immediately.

Diya : Preethi yenna achi yen un voice oru mathuri irruku?

Preethi: Diya pls don't ask me anything and come here quickly.

Diya : ok

Diya got up and got ready as fast as she could. She took a cab and went to the office. The whole office was dead silent and everyone was starring at Diya. She got confused by their looks and went into Adi's cabin and noticed the whole cabin was a mess. The vase and mirrors were shattered. All the files and papers were messed up and on the floor. She saw Rakesh and Preethi standing with a worried and panick face. Adi was standing near the window and was looking out. Diya went to Rakesh and asked him what happened.

Diya: Anne what happened?

Rakesh didn't tell anything and showed his tab to her. Diya was shocked to see all their designs were leaked by an unknown account on all the social media.

Rak: The designs were leaked by an unknown account and our clients got disappointed and cancelled the dealing with us. This has also brought a big black mark to our company as our client wants to sue us for not keeping the designs safe. We might face a major crisis due to this issue.

Diya had tears in her eyes and she was feeling extremely sad as this was Adi's dream.

Diya : Anne but how could this been leaked out?

Adi turned around and looked at her. She noticed his eyes were bloodshot red and his hair was messy. He looked so vulnerable.

Adi : Yeppudi Diya onnume teriyadhu  mathiri nadikure...

Diya got shocked

Diya : Adi yenna sollure

A : Intha file naa unkitte mattum thaan koothathen. Apo yeppudi ithu leak agiduchu.

D : Adi I promise I don't know anything about this. Naa ithe bathrama thaan vachi irunthe.

A : Then how the hell could it leaked out!!!!! (He shouted)

Tears were brimming from her eyes as she got scared by him.

A : Sollu Diya!!!

D : Adi yenna nambu naa onume pannule.

A : I trusted you so much Diya but you broke it. Do you know how important that project was to me. Naa avlo months kasta paatu senja ana oru second everything is gone. Now because of that my company is facing a major problem. Yellam naa avlo kasta paathu uruvakanathu ana ore nalle yellam poyiduchu!!! And this is all because of you!!! Your carelessness!!!

Diya was not able to control her tears and she felt very hurted by his words as she didn't do any mistakes.

D : Adi plea-

A : Inge irunthu po Diya. Before I loose my patience just go away... naa irukare kovathule onne yedachom paniravenna baiyama irruku. Po.

Diya couldn't accept that she was blamed for all this and felt it unfair. Besides that she got hurt thinking Adi didn't trust her at all.

D (mv) : Nee yenna konjam koodhe trust pannaleiya Adi?? I thought you're the only one who understand me very well...

Diya: Adi if I go now from here this will be the last time you're seeing me. I'll never come back to you.

They both looked each other into the eyes

Adi : Go

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before kaluvi uturan me don't forget to put your votes 😁😁

And to all my beloved silent readers konjam vote button amakitu poningana rombe nalla irrukom😅😅😅

Bye bye hope you'll liked this chapter..😌

Continue lendo

VocĂȘ tambĂ©m vai gostar

88.5K 6.9K 52
this is a ashaangi story disclaimer : this is not to hurt any one support me this story is about a girl who is away from her relatives who loves he...
166K 15.3K 49
shesha sivansh Kumar - A complete Xerox copy of AK and ansh... she can be scary .. at the same time she can be sarcastic .. she is the perfect mix of...
180K 18.4K 71
When you feel that you are alone and left out in this huge world, if someone holds your hand, assuring you that person would be with you forver, that...
145K 12.9K 68
#Ashaangi#Ashwin#Sivaangi#Fanfiction It's an ashaangi fan fiction story...I hope you would enjoy this story. I've mixed both Tamil and English to mak...