~Chapter 20~

I'm extremely sorry for updating very late. I was busy with my studies. Pls manichu me🥺🥺🥺

Into the story~~~~~~~~~~

Diya : Adi if I go now you'll never see me again.

Adi : Go

He told that & went out of the cabin. Diya's heart was shattered hearing it. Tears were flowing like stream from a eyes. Even Rakesh and Preethi were standing there shocked and they didn't know who to support as it felt fair from both of Adi and Diya pov. Rakesh hold Diya's shoulder.

Rak : Diya avan yedho–

Diya showed her palm making him to stop and she went out quickly. She left the office and was walking aimlessly on the road. There was a car coming opposite to her and it was almost going to hit her but a hand pulled her quickly to the side.

Vikram : Yenna panre Diya!! Na varlena yenna ayirukom!

She didn't answer anything as her mind and heart were not there. She was continuously thinking about Adi's word. Vikram noticed it and knew it must be because of the issue.

Vik : I think you're upset now. Come with me I'll bring you to a place.

Diya: No

Vik : Diya please trust me...I'm also your friend.

Since Adi didn't tell her anything about what Vikram did she thought he was a good guy. In her pov eventhough he had a crush on her once vikram knew that she was in a relationship with Adi he maintained distance so she thought he's not a bad guy.

Diya: Ok

Vikram and Diya got on his car and drove to a place. Meanwhile Adi was standing at the rooftop. Rakesh came there and pulled Adi harshly.

Rak : Onakku yenna paitiyama!! Yenda ava kitte apadi sonne!!

Adi : Macha you know how important this project and company is to me. Avaloda oru carelessness ipo yevlo periya problem vantharukku teriyudha...

Rak : Adukunu you shout at her like that is it??? Don't you trust her

Adi : Dei paitiyam mathiri pesadhe da. I trust her alot but because of her carelessness only we're facing this. Ava konjam serious ahh iruntha this wouldn't have happened.

Rak : I understand da but yenda avale poge sonne. Pavam da ave.

Adi : At that situation I couldn't control my anger ave ange iruntha naa yedachom avla hurt panre mari solliruveno bayanthe atha poge sonne.

Rak : (sighs) Unna yenna solrathu teriyale. You told you didn't want to hurt her but nee kadaisiya sonnadhu ave yevlo kasta pathurupa nu konjam achum yosichiya...

Adi remained silent and he felt extremely guilty for shouting at her.

Rak : Olunga naliki ava vande odane nee poi sorry kethu avla samalikire illena naliki avaloda annan ahh vanthu pesuven unkitte...

Adi : Hmm ok da and one more thing I want you to find out how did the design was stolen.

Rak : Ok

#######

Vikram and Diya were at a coffee shop by the beach.

Vik : Diya do you like this place?