Chapter 4

Hi everyone!!!

Before going into the story I would like to know your opinions. All the names i chose for the story characters are personally my favourites and coincidentally it matches with every characters originality except for the heroines. I actually like the name diya more but some of you asked me if I could change the heroines name to 'S'.
Just wanna ask your opinions are you all ok with Diya or do you want me to change??

Into the story🤸‍♀️🤸‍♂️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♂️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♂️
——————————————

Diya woke up early in the morning and got ready for the her interview. Once she reached the office Diya went to the receptionist and asked about the interview.

Receptionist: Go to the 15th floor and take your right. The interview is held at the 1st room.

Diya: OK thank you.

Meanwhile in Aditya's cabin, Rakesh informed Adi about the interview held today to select his PA.

ADI: OK machan you know about me so choose a right person.

Rakesh: Sure da, don't worry.

Diya and many other staffs entered into the lift. Many were talking about a person and was tensed thinking of him.

Girl 1: Miya make sure the details are correct before you submit to Mr.AK
I don't want to get fired.

Girl 2: Don't worry madam everything is fine.

Guy 1 : Machan u better work properly today and don't be like the pass 2 days Mr.Ak is back.

Guy 2 : I know da I won't risk my job especially when Mr.AK is around.

Diya(MV) : Hmm seems like this MR.AK is a terror piece. But paravale pattukalam romba panna leg piece yeppudi sappaduvom appadiye pannira vendiyathu tha...😈😈

The lift door opens and Diya walked towards the room suddenly she bumps into a young lady.

??? : Omg I'm so sry

Diya : It's OK no problem.

??? : By the way I'm Preethi.

Diya: I'm Diya. So friends??

Preethi : sure friends. (They had a handshake) So Diya are you a new staff I've never seen you here??

Diya : No, I came here for an interview as the CEO's PA.

Preethi: Owh, great then I'll tell you some info about him it will help you. Make sure you don't do any mistakes infront of Mr.AK. He is very strict and he hates girls he doesn't even smiles  to any Girl. 🙄 But there's one good thing about him, his a handsome guy.😉

Diya: So his a devil but a good looking devil...

Preethi: Yup OK bye and all the best for the interview.

Later Diya was called in and Rakesh interviewed her. He was impressed by her unique answers and also for her skills.

R : OK ma, we'll email you the results.

D : OK Anna, aiyoyo!! Sorry sorry I mean sir.

R : it's OK ma you're like a sister to me you can just call anne.

D : OK anne bye!!!
(Suddenly some weird doubts came to Diya's genius brain.)

D : Anne can I ask you something.
(Before he could answer Diya started to ask her doubts.)

R(MV) : Namma OK solrathuku munnadiye pessa arambicitta. Apa iva seriyana allu tha namma Adi ku,  avaneyum kandippa pessa vidamatha)

D: Is MR.Ak a sidumoonji??? Because many told that he has never smiled and his arrogant.

(Rakesh was surprised by her question for asking it daringly to him but at the same time happy she was genuine to him)

R: He is strict but otherwise his also a normal human being so don't worry...

D: OK anne then. Bye!!!

Diya went home and around 7.30pm she received an email. She got selected as the PA and was told to join the work next morning.

Next Day,

Diya reached the office and went to the 25th floor. There were only 2 big rooms one was the CEO'S which was large and the other one was also big but not as much as the CEO's.

Diya knocked on the door

Adi: Yes come in.

The moment both of them met both asked at the same time

Adi : Neeya!!!
Diya : Neengela!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this chapter was short and boring I had to write it to bring the flow... I promise the next chapter will be better then this...😅

Comment and vote if you like this chapter 🤗

See you in the next chapter 👋👋