[fluff] blackpink x femreader

By ourfourfaiths

for all those single souls out there, prepare to feel even more single. jennie x femreader lisa x femreader j... More

hello :)
story requests?
Rosé | sleeping
Jennie | meeting the queen bee
Jisoo | tutor
Lisa | headache
bp | admiration
Jennie | meeting the queen bee pt. 2
Rosé | guitar
Lisa | camera
Rosé | asking her
Jisoo | adopting a puppy
Rosé | asking her pt. 2
bp | clingy babies
Jennie | cooking
Jenlisa x femreader| laundry day
Jisoo | fan meeting
Chaelisa x reader| movie night
bp | dates
Lisoo x reader| pillow fights
Rosé | white roses
Jennie | mandu
Jisoo | gamer chu
Chaennie | going abroad
Chaennie | going abroad pt. 2
Jennie | you're mine
Rosé | cuddles
Lisa | jealousy
bp | graduation
rosé | kiss and makeup
Jisoo | cuddle session
jennie | feisty
lisa | ready for love
rosé | pink venom
chaennie | burden
bp | oops
chaesoo | surprise?
photocards
photocard update
chaelisa | let's dance
chaelisa | shortie pants
jisoo | drunk days

Lisa | mechanic

1.5K 32 4
By ourfourfaiths

"Ugh, not again!" your car broke down for the millionth time this week. You've taken it to the car shop like seven times and they couldn't find the issue. They didn't know whether it was the engine or the oldness of the car. 

You called the tow truck company and they told you they'll be here in 10 minutes. They said they had a new employee who knows her way around a car, so hopefully she'll be able to fully fix your car. 

A few minutes later, a medium sized tow truck pulled up next to your sedan. You looked in the driver's seat and saw a beautiful woman who was about the same age as you.

She hopped out cooly and stuck her hand out, "Hi, I'm Lisa. I'll be taking care of your car today." she had a bright smile on her face and her eyes were similar to a doe's eyes. 

You shook her hand, which were kinda rough, but it made sense as she worked with hard material. "I'm Y/n. Thank you so much for coming out to help me. I don't know what's wrong with it."

"Okay, well we'll bring it back to the shop and see what's going on. Hop in." Lisa said.

You got into the passenger's seat. Since you were a little on the short side, you were struggling to get into the truck even though there was a step. Lisa was leaning on the truck, arms crossed, just giggling to herself.

"Do you need a hand?" she asked.

"Yes, please. Sorry, I can't reach the handle." 

"No worries. Step on my hand." she brought a hand for your foot to step on so she can propel you up. Once she lifted you up, she got your car settled behind the tow truck and drove off. 

"Is there anything you need? Food? Water? How long have you been stranded for?" Lisa bombarded you with all these questions at once.

"Whoa, I'm not gonna die if that answers your question." you laughed.

Lisa chuckled nervously, "Sorry, I'm still learning about customer service and stuff. Just want to make sure you're okay, you know?"

You don't know why, but that last sentence gave you butterflies. Does she care about me or is it just part of her job? You decided that you wanted to get to know her a little more.

"Actually, can we go grab some food really quick? I haven't had anything to eat since this morning and it's already three." you said.

"Sure thing." Lisa replied.

You both decided on McDonalds; something fast cause we didn't want Lisa's boss to ask any questions.

Lisa was such a gentlewoman and paid for both of your meals. You were a child on the inside so you got a happy meal.

"Look, Lisa. I got a Kung Fu Panda statue!" you were so excited.

Lisa smiled and said, "I didn't know you were such a child, Y/n." 

"You don't know me at all." you said jokingly.

"Well, I'd like to get to know you more." Lisa said.

The butterflies were flying all around your stomach. "Y-you do?" you stuttered.

"Yea, I know this is kind of unprofessional of me, but I just want to be straightforward. I'm not the type of gal to beat around the bush so I'll get to the point. You're really beautiful and so far, I like your personality. So is it possible to get your number?" 

Your mother always told you one thing about crushes and relationships. You need to make them like you more than you like them. So in other words, play hard to get. You needed to make her work for your number.

"Hmmm. Well, Lisa. I'll give you my number on one condition."

Lisa sat straight up after you said that. "Okay, what is it? I'm ready."

"You need to fix my car and if it goes one month without any problems, I'll take you out on a date. So, you won't just be getting my number, but you'll be getting a free meal from your truly." you dramatically flipped your hair over your shoulder.

Lisa laughed loudly. "Okay, deal. I'll work on your car today and it'll be done tomorrow. Then, after a month we'll be going on our date." she winked.

"We'll see." you replied, smirking. The truth is, you were scared that your car wasn't going to work. You really wanted to go out with her, but no mechanic was able to fix your car before. You wondered if she could really do it.

When you guys got the car shop, she immediately got out and ran to your side of the car. She opened the door for you and offered her hand.

"Ooh, Ms. Lisa has some class huh?" you giggled.

"Of course. Always for milady." she winked again. 

Lisa helped you out of the truck and went to the back to gather her tools. 

"This'll take a few hours, so you can call someone to pick you up or you can just hang out with me." she said.

"If it's okay with you, I would like to stick around for a bit. I want to just observe you working. Maybe I can fix little parts or hand you your tools. That'll be fun. Actually, I shouldn't because you might be in trouble with your boss and that means you could potentially get fired. I don't want you to get fired so maybe I should call a friend."

Lisa watched as you had a debate with yourself. "Y/n!" she yelled to get your attention. 
"My dad is the boss, so I can do whatever I want." she said smugly.

You smiled expanded on your face. "Yay!!!!! Can I help pleaseeeeeeee?" 

Lisa laughed, she thought you were so cute when you got excited. "Sure...you know what? I don't have the patience to wait one month for you; I already know that I like you. So, if I let you help, will you go on a date with me after your car is fixed?" Lisa asked in the most respectful way possible. 

"I'll think about it. But first, lemme see how good of a mechanic you are."

It took three hours to fully fix your car. Lisa helped you find out that it was an engine problem. A part of the engine wasn't working right. You guys had fun, though. You got to know her a little more and managed to somehow build a relationship with Lisa.

Lisa put her tools away and had sweat all over her. She kinda looked hot, not temperature hot, the other  hot. Her tank top was sticking to her torso like glue. 

"Hello? Y/n?" Lisa waved her hand in front of your face. "I was asking where you wanted to go for our date, but I guess you were too busy checking me out." Lisa smirked cockily.

"Okay, first of all, I was just looking at the sweat on your body. You should go take a shower. And second, who said I agreed to go on a date with you?" 

Lisa smirked even more, "Baby, you were totally checking me out. There's no way I'm gonna let you go, so do we have a date or not?"

"Yes, but you have to take me to a nice place." you raised one of your eyebrows.

"Don't worry, I'm a gentlewoman. I'd never take you somewhere unpleasant." Lisa showed her more serious side now.

"Okay, let's go." you both got into her car, which is really nice by the way. Of course, being the mannered person she is, she opened the door for you and waited until you got comfortable in the seat.

Your heart was beating so fast. You haven't been on a date in a while. But, you did know that Lisa was an understanding person. From your talk together, she didn't make you feel suffocated or scared.

Lisa got into the driver's seat. "Are you okay? Not too cold or hot?" she asked.

"Nope, just a little nervous that's all." you replied.

"Nervous? Don't worry, I'm way more nervous than you. I just don't show it. I don't know if that makes you feel better."

"Why would you be nervous?" you emphasized the word "you".

Lisa leaned back on the driver's chair and said, "Because, I'm about to go on a date with an amazing girl. This girl makes my heart beat madly even though I accidentally met her a few hours ago. I know that she makes me feel weak on the insides and that I'm slowly falling for her."

You blushed, "Thank you." you said shyly. You didn't know Lisa had that side of her, but you were glad that she showed it to you.

"Okay, now to our date!!" Lisa sped off onto the road.

"Lisa, you're driving too fast!!!!" the rest of the ride consisted of you screaming and Lisa teasing you. The ride ended up being half an hour.

Word Count: 1504

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 241 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
119K 13.3K 29
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
60.2K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
248K 12.5K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...