The Rise of the Space Emperor...

By TheWritingGriffin

Y/N has recently moved to Kuoh where he meets Issei, quickly becoming friends with him despite his perverted... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 (S1)
Chapter 2 (S1)
Chapter 4 (S1)
Chapter 5 (S1)
Chapter 6 (S1)
Chapter 7 (S1)
Chapter 8 (S1)
Chapter 9 (S1)
Chapter 10 (S1)
Chapter 11 (S2)
Chapter 12 (S2)
Chapter 13 (S2)
Chapter 14 (S2)
Chapter 15 (S2)
Chapter 16 (S2)
Chapter 17 (S2)
Chapter 18 (S2)
Chapter 19 (S2)
Chapter 20 (S2)
Chapter 21 (S2)
Chapter 22 (S3)
Chapter 23 (S3)
Chapter 24 (S3)
Chapter 25 (S3)
Chapter 26 (S3)
Chapter 27 (S3)

Chapter 3 (S1)

704 28 3
By TheWritingGriffin

"Speaking" 'Thoughts/communicating with sacred gear'

'Sacred Gear communicating with Host'

3rd Pov:

Y/N: 'So I'm your first host aye? well just a few things Palkia, what are you? and why choose me to be your host? also why am I your first host?'

Palkia: 'You have many questions, But to answer I am one of the creatures of the creation trio, we each manage 1 domain, Diagla manages time, Giratina manages the distortion world, and I manage space and dimentions, together we formed the world, although we remained in secret for so long all 3 of us decided to form ourselves into these sacred gears that Dialga heard of, and we each chose a different location to be based upon, Myself would go to Australia where I placed myself in you, Giratina would go to Egypt, and Dialga would go to Japan, so we might meet them sometime in the future'

Y/N: 'Well this is a lot to take in I guess, but hey now you're stuck with me so we'll have too look after each other, and I'll try to get stonger so you don't look bad at a first entrance to this world'

Palkia: 'That is much appreciated, but it would be wise to keep me hidden especially from your 'Master', cause If people found out about my potential strength that you could use, you'll make a lot of enemies who will want to take me from you... but we're running out of time now but I will be able to communicate with your mind directly without issue now...'

Palkia and the dimention he was in starts to fade away before Y/N's eyes where he realises he must be waking up

Y/N: 'So was that just a dream or am I insane and have a dragon in my mind'

Palkia: 'Haha, it very much was not a dream, but worry not with my natural ability over space it's almost impossible to be detected, we'll have to train you while your abilities while you sleep but when you're awake train your body to be stronger so it can use them'

Y/N: 'Alright motivation, lets do this.'

Jumping up and throwing on his exercise gear which included trousers, a pair of sneakers, and a polo shirt, Y/N quickly leaves his house to go and exercise more, and to push himself longer so he doesn't disapoint his new partner.

Palkia: 'I can also help out with your training, so let me add a gravity spell to your limbs to make it harder to run, it should double earths gravity on your legs and arms while you train, so you can get even stronger'

With Palkia doubling the gravity around Y/N, he immediately almost falls due to how much pressure he is feeling, pushing even harder he slowly starts to pick up where he left off from.

Timeskip to after training:

Getting out of the bathroom Y/N quickly grabs his lunch that his mum made for him and departs to meet up with Issei, meeting up they start to head to school together, chatting away they hear something crash on the floor, looking over Y/N sees a nun that tripped over something, looking to his right he smacks Issei over the back of the head forcing him to stop his lecherous grin, shaking his head out of it they both walk over to her.

Issei: "Hey there, are you alright?"

???: "ouch yea I'm okay really"

As Issei helps the young girl up a gust of wind takes her hood off revealing her golden blond hair and emerald eyes, realising he's staring Issei stops holding her hand, with Y/N trying not to laugh at how awkward Issei's making it between them. with onther gust of wind the hood starts to fly away before Issei chases after it and catches it for her.

???: "That was very sweet of you"

Issei: "Please It was nothing.... hey what do you say, the weather sure is nice out here am I right..."

Y/N: 'Oh god he can't seriously be speaking like that... fucking headaches'

Palkia: 'You probably can't say that being a devil, but yes I agree with you, even I have better social skills than this guy, and I haven't spoken to anyone since my brothers and I split off to find hosts'

???: "Ummmm I'm sorry but I'm a little bit lost, do you think you could help me out? ehehe"

Issei: "Yea sure I'd be happy to help out"

Y/N: 'Well she's obviously not a cosplayer or anything so I might just follow behind so Issei doesn't get into any shit, and he still hasn't asked her name.... he's hopeless,'

Issei: "So ar you a tourist?"

???: "Oh no not at all, as a matter of fact I was just assigned to serve the church in this town,"

Issei: "Right you're a nun then, guess that explains your uniform then"

Y/N: 'No shit sherlock... also this town has a church? that's the first time I'm hearing of it'

???: "I'm so glad I ran into someone kind like you, I guess someone is looking out for me huh."

walking along they encounter a kid who had tripped over and scraped his knee, rushing over to their side the blond girl starts to heal him giving him reassurance that everything will be okay. During this time both Issei and Y/ N started feeling things in their body, Palkia had told Y/N that it must be a built in warning system of some kind so he should stay on guard.

???: "Ya see there's no reason for you to cry at all, you're just fine.. hmm oh all done now, sorry"

Y/N: "That's a nice power you have there, also I don't believe either of you have introduced each other yet so, that is Issei Hyoudou, and I'm Y/N L/N and you are?"

???: "Oh sorry where are my manners, I'm Asia Argento, and yes I consider it a blessing.. truely, it's wonderful... oh hey there it is,"

Issei: "Oh yea that's the church alright, the only one we have..."

Feeling a huge serge of warning go through their bodies Y/N decides he should probably jump in before Issei gets himself killed... again.

Issei: "You know it's weird, I've never seen anyone up there, not a single person"

Asia: "Let me thank you properly, would it be a problem for you to come inside..."

Y/N: "As much as I'm sure we would love too, we really have to get too school fast otherwise we'll be late, don't worry I'm sure you two will see each other later.. Come on Issei lets go and face Rias."

Asia: "Oh okay well it was sweet of you to help me... oh that Y/N boy has already dragged Issei away, oh well I'll thank him later"

Timeskip to after school:

Rias: "You two must never go near the church again"

Issei: "Why?"

As Y/N facepalms himself Rias continues.

Rias: "For devils like us the church is enemy territory, simply stepping inside would create major problems for both angels and devils, surely you both sensed something that was telling you to be careful, Y/N I'm surprised with you too"

Y/N: "Oh yea I got the chills so I was on guard, but I was mainly just watching out for Issei before he did something that could get him killed, which he almost did..."

Rias: "Well I guess you have a point there, anyway Issei being in contact with someone from the church is a very risky proposition, also what's even more dangerous is that some of the exorcists affiliated with the church use sacred gears, they could kill you, so be careful, and thankyou Y/N for looking out for your fellow family member."

Moving into the clubroom Y/N and Issei sit down opposite each other,

Y/N: "You know Issei, I don't think she's pissed off at you, with the way she spoke she sounded like she just didn't want one of her new members to do something they didn't know not too do and get themeselves killed, but you and I are around each other most of the time so we'll be fine I'm sure.. well as long as we don't go looking for trouble,"

Jumping up from behind the couch Akeno wispers in Y/N's ear

Akeno: "You have such a way with words Y/N, I wonder what else you're good at~"

Y/N: "Damnit Akeno don't do that, you'll give me a heart attack haha, anyway why are you still here, I thought everyone had already gone home for the day?"

Rias: "Yes, I would also like to know that"

Akeno: "Well we just recieved a message from the arch duke, it was urgent, a stray devil has been causeing trouble nearby."

.....

Kiba: "Stray devils start out as devil servants, everynow and then a servent will rebel and kill their master to gain freedom, then they become strays."

Akeno: "According to the reports this stray has been tricking people into that abandoned house and eating them, tonights job shouldn't be too hard, just find the beast and kill it,"

Kiba: "These monsters are pure evil, they don't care about anything but their own selfish desires, and that always ends in ugliness.

Entering the abandoned house they start looking around for the stray.

Rias: "Are either of you familiar with the game of chess?"

Issei: "Yea sort of, I've played it but I totally suck"

Y/N: "I do love me some good old chess, before I moved to japan I used to be in the chess club in highschool, so I know my way around the game"

Rias: "Excellent, well as the master I'm the king, my empress is the queen, my cavalry the knight, my tank the rook, my clergymen the bishop and foot soldier the pawn, devils with the titles of nobility grant the characteristics of these pieces to each one of their servants. We call them our evil pieces.

Y/N: "So the peerage is pieces of a chess board, interesting.."

Koneko: "It's here."

???: "Now what could that foul smell be?? mmmmm and something smells quite delicious as well, I wonder if it tastes sweet, or bitter~"

Walking around the corner it was hiding behind Issei takes one look before he's completely entranced at her naked upperbody.

Issei: "I see big boobies!!"

Rias: "Viser you wretch, you betrayed your master and ran away to fufil the lustful wants and desires that have consumed you, your sins are worth of a thousand hells, In the name of the great marquis of gremory be gone or meet your death."

Viser: "Oh just give it a rest you little slut, you've always have had it in for me, you're just jealous cause your breasts will never be as lucious as these."

Rias: "This is your final warning, go back to your master now"

Issei: "Woah this is a stray devil.. She looks like a softcore late night cable star

Viser: "Let me show what I'm made of then"

revealing her monstrous lower body Issei quickly backs away

Kiba: "See what I mean by it always ends in ugliness, I really wasn't joking,"

Stroking her boobs Visers nipples harden and a magic circle appears around both nipples, before rapid firing a yellow light which quickly turns into acid strong enough to melt the concrete walls behind them, Koneko quickly shoves Issei behind the rest of the group while Y/N watching carefully took the liberty to dodge the attacks before they could hit him.

Rias: "Issei be careful next time, and Y/N good job for dodging the attack.. Kiba!"

Kiba draws his sword and vanishes for Issei, Y/N who has more training is able to barely follow Kiba's speed.

Issei: "Woah he just vanished"

Y/N: "can't you see him jumping around her?.. dude you seriously need more training then"

Rias: "that's right he's just moving very fast, in this game he is my knight his attribute is speed and his ultimate attack weapon is his sword"

While Rias was explaining to Issei and Y/N what piece Kiba is, Y/N tracks him run around Viser before chopping both of her arms off before she could even realise what had happened, while viser is screaming in pain Koneko walks up to her, as Visers pain turns to anger her large mutated torso opens revealing a mouth with huge teeth, closing the distance Viser swollows Koneko whole, with nothing happening for a second viser starts to shake uncontrollably before her torso mouth is forced back open with Koneko standing inside it holding it open.

Rias: "In the game koneko is my rook, her attribute is simple, she has huge strength and defence, what Viser did won't even put a dent in her,"

Koneko: "...See you on the flip side"

Finishing her sentence Koneko punches Viser with so much force that she shatters all the teeth in the torso bringing another blood curdling scream from her and making her fly straight into a concrete pillar destroying that with the force of the throw. stunned and in incredible amounts of pain Viser just lays on the ground.

Rias: "Akeno."

Akeno: "Oh is it my turn how exciting I so love this game hehehe~"

As everyone is focused on Visers destroyed body, one of the arms that Kiba chopped off started moving on its own and launched itself at Rias, noticing this Y/N quickly punches it away with enough force it explodes in a cloud of red

Rias: "Thanks for that Y/N, alright Akeno finish her off please."

Akeno: "I've got news for you Viser, You're not the only one who likes to play rough here, so lets you and I have some fun~~"

Rias: "Akeno is my queen, her attributes are a range of all 3 other pieces, she's simply unbeatable."

Akeno: "Tough girl not ready to give up yet.. Oh goodie I get to play some more~~"

Rias: "Her weapon is a dark magic and that's not all"

Akeno: "This violence.. It's making me sooo hot mmmmm~~"

Y/N: "She seems to love her S&M..."

Akeno: "Is this as good for you as it is for me~"

Rias: "Akeno, I think she's had enough"

Akeno: "Awww over all ready, but I was just starting to enjoy myself hehe~"

Rias walks up too the defeated Viser who is still somehow concious

Rias: "Any last words before we finish this?"

Viser: "Go to hell..."

Rias: "Alright, how about we get it over with then.. checkmate"

Using a magic circle Rias summons a black red magic that starts striking where Viser is completely encompassing her body and decimating it into absolutely nothing.

Rias: "We're done here, come on lets go home"

Everyone: "Sounds good to me"

Issei: "But wait a second, what is Y/N and I"

Y/N: "I have a pretty good idea of what pieces we are, if it's based off of chess, neither of us got any major buffs to speed, magic, or strength so I'd say we are 2 out of the 8 potential pawns Issei"

Issei: "Awww but I don't want to be a pawn"

Rias: "Well sorry but you are."

Timeskip to next day:

Rias: "Y/N, I see you have your own request today so you can go deal with that, just do exactly what I told you to do and you'll be fine. Akeno prepare the circle please"

Y/N: "Yea sure, I'll do my best"

Akeno: "Yes miss president, alright Y/N off you go"

A bright light fills the room as Y/N stands in the circle, before it vanishes along with Y/N in little red particles.

Issei: "Why did it work for him, but not me, man this blows."

Rias: "Issei. Koneko's overloaded with requests this evening, can I ask you to take a one of them?"

Y/N's Pov:

Y/N: 'My first request, this will be interesting, wonder what they're going to ask for'

Appearing in a very fancy apartment Y/N notices a guy sitting on the couch wearing a very fancy dark red long coat with 4 black bands around both his arms, 2 on the upper arms and 2 on the lower arms along with two black belts around his torso.

???: "So you're the devil I summoned aye, come, sit and have a drink with me." 'strange, this devil holds a weird aura, like it's wavering in and out of existance'

Y/N: "Ummm sure okay, so what did you summon me for may I ask?" 'Hmmmm something seems... off about him'

Palkia: 'Well you would be right about that, he does have the aura of a fallen angel, he's suppressing it well so he must be a very powerful fallen that's certain, remain on guard'

???: "What, can a man not require a drinking buddy now and then, so whaddle (What will) it be, I've got some fireball around here, or some vodka, or perhaps you're soft and want to go some white wine?"

Y/N: "Sorry to burst your bubble and disappoint you, but I don't drink." 'Wanting me to drink hmmmmm what are your plans fallen?'

???: "Ahhh you're right I am disappointed, but I should have some orange juice in the fridge, just a moment"

Leaving through a door Y/N instantly prepares himself incase they turn around and quickly try and kill him, although his preparations went for nothing as the man walks back with a glass of orange juice and sets it down on the coffee table before sitting back down on the couch.

???: "Well aren't you going to sit, you seem very on edge mr...."

Y/N: "...... My name's... Y/N, now what do you actually want,"

???: "Y/N aye, what do you mean, I just want a drinking partner"

As Y/N stays silent staring at the fallen ready to leave at a moments notice as he know he couldn't possibly fight a high ranking fallen yet.

???: "Ahhh so you know do you"

Y/N: "That you're a fallen.. Yes I do... I must say you concealed yourself really well but not enough, so what do you actually want?" 'I would've had no idea if you didn't notice palkia'

???: "Darn so I didn't put enough effort in, no matter, I'm Azazel the governor of the fallen angels and I really did just want to have a partner to drink with, leading the entire faction is tiring with all these rogues around ya know"

Y/N: "Alright then, if you're the governor I know I have no chance to run away even if I tried so I'll play your little game"

Y/N proceeds to sit down and talk to Azazel

Timeskip:

Surprising to Y/N, he and Azazel got along well together and even started to play the xbox 360 after a conversation about Terraria came up and they both realised they enjoyed it, finally beating the Eater of Worlds Y/N looked at the clock on the wall

Y/N: "Oh shit it's almost 2 am, eh it's the start of the weekend today it will be fine"

Azazel: "I'm surprised your master hasn't gotten worried about your return?"

Y/N: "Rias?... Yea I wonder why that is... where's my phone, ah I left it at the club room, I'll head there now, then I should head home before I chuck an all nighter, we'll have to continue this world later"

Azazel: "Oh we definitely will, I'll summon you again soon, now you need something to complete the pact right, how about that painting, It's the original so It's worth a bit"

Y/N: "Yea that'll do... Alright catch ya govna" 'Well I guess Azazel is pretty chill to be the Governor of the fallen, and he did mention something about rogues so perhaps they were some of the rogues he was talking about'

Palkia: 'Yes and I didn't sense any ill intention while you both were playing that game, so he could be a potential ally in the future'

Y/N Magic circles himself into the club room expecting no-one to be there instead.......

A/N: So we've met Azazel, I wanted to introduce him a lot earlier than normal this will also allow Y/N to meet Vali before the main part of S2, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480 5 7
(This is my first EVER highschool dxd fanfic so don't expect it to be the best, also English isn't my first language) (I also do plan to rewrite this...
177K 1.1K 10
Rias Gremory and her boyfriend were together for three years. Kazuki Sato, the rook and boyfriend Rias Gremory, comes back from a long five month mis...
18.1K 275 7
When his dad accidentally killed his mom in a "drunken" rage, then killed himself from the guilt, Rodin takes his little sister Mio with him to Kuoh...
2.2K 27 13
One day, a red haired girl named Rias asked you to join her peerage. You had no idea what she meant by that, but you agreed because why not? However...