It's been a long way

By TheoreticalStars

"I'm Estella by the way.", the small girl said, "What's your name?" "I'm Ivy." "I like that name, it sounds n... More

Sunday, first of September 2013
Monday, second of September 2013
Wednesday, second of July 2014
Saturday, ninth of Mai 2015
Tuesday, first of September 2015
Sunday, twenty-seventh of September 2015
Tuesday, twenty-second of December 2015
Friday, twenty-fifth of December 2015

Wednesday, eighth of October 2014

3 0 0
By TheoreticalStars

It was a cloudy day and Estella and her classmates where sorting seeds in greenhouse two, when Professor Flitwick entered through the glass door. He went straight up to Professor Longbottom. Stella couldn't understand what he was saying, but she thought, she had heard her name. "Miss Olivander?", she heard Professor Flitwick say, "Please come with me." She looked up. "What?", she asked confused, "What happened?" "It's about Miss Stevens.", Flitwick replied, and, in an instance, Stella stood up. "What's up with Ivy?", she was alerted. "She wanted to see you, Professor McGonagall just told her, that her grandfather died this morning." Stella's eyes widened and she packed her stuff in a record time. Ivy had told her about her ill, four-hundred-year-old grandpa, and how it was awkward when some of her family members only seemed to wait for his death. She hadn't known that it was going to come so soon.

Ivy sat in the headmistresses' office. McGonagall and the Portraits had, politely, left the room and their portraits, after Ivy asked McGonagall to fetch Stella. Ivy's eyes were puffy, even though she didn't want to commit it, she was crying. We knew it, she said to herself, we all knew that he was going to die sooner or later. She heard the door opening and falling shut again. Then she felt warm arms hugging her. Just hugging her. They didn't need to speak because there was nothing to say. Just being there, just being together, helped. Ivy knew that she was never going to forget her grandfather and that Stella wouldn't either. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 1.4K 10
This is a short story on TejRan. Recently TejRan were in Laughter chef. so I thought to write a story on it. I have added some my imagination with th...
12.8K 508 65
Just another story idea book after story idea 4 is done I'll work on more ideas on this book
32.3K 2.3K 28
This is a Muslim story She fell in love with her handsome cousin {Zaid Siddiqui}. People say that we cannot fell in love with our cousins ​​but, it...
80.8K 6.1K 27
"𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 ?" 𝟷𝟻 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚗𝚞 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝. "𝚆𝚑𝚎...