Coach Knowles

By 4BEYGK

"Maraj! You're late.." Some woman busted in the gym but trailed off when she got closer. "Who's this?" "This... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
CAST
57
58
59
60
61
62
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84

63

5.1K 342 347
By 4BEYGK

onika

I woke up well into the afternoon. Bey had me dreaming I was in wonderland.

She could get whatever she wanted from me. She could ask me to but her a car and we would be at the dealership the same day. I would've went into my savings for her.

I moved from the side of her to laying right on top of her with my feet to the sides of her. We were still naked but we had enough sex for the whole year last night.

She doesn't need to be getting drunk around any other women but me. The way she was acting with alcohol in her system was different. 

That was fucking. Not sex, she fucked me last night.

So good I accidentally told her I loved her.

That's why I wasn't waking her up like I usually do. I didn't want to talk about it, it was an accident.

I was hoping I could go back to sleep before she woke up and have an extra hour to avoid that.

I guess me moving on top of her woke her up. She started rubbing my back, that's how I know she's awake most of the time.

"Goodmorning."

I tired to ignore her. Maybe I can just pretend to be asleep until I actually fall asleep.

"I know you're awake Onika." I started fake snoring. My head was turned away from her so she couldn't see my face, I was smiling.

"Okay, I guess I'll just call my other girlfriend."

"So you want to die? That's not funny."

"Why were you fake sleeping?"

"I just woke up, I was asleep."

"So.. you told me you loved me last night."

"Hm?"

"You told me you loved me last night."

"I don't know what you're talking about, sorry." Deny, deny, deny.

"Yes you do."

"Maybe your misheard me, I never said that."

"So you didn't say 'Oh my God baby! I love you!'?" She moaned like me.

"That doesn't even sound like something I would say. Wrong person."

"Oh so you don't love me?"

"No, not at all. Even if I did say it, it was just sex talk."

"Oh really?"

"Yes really."

I don't know if I love her. Love is a strong word.

I don't want to love her because I feel like that'll mean I'll be... I don't know how to explain it. I'm just not ready.

"Can you get up so I can brush my teeth?"

I got up and she got out of bed to go to the bathroom. She was butt ass naked.

While she was doing that, I texted Amir to make sure him and Imani were okay.

I heard the water running and I felt some type of way. She didn't even tell me she was taking a shower.

We both took showers before we went to sleep. We had body fluids all over us. Cum, spit, and sweat. 

I waited on the bed for her to finish in the shower. After she was done she left the bathroom and went into her closet.

"Bey, come here."

"For what?"

"Just come here please."

She walked back out her closet still in her towel. This passive aggressive stuff is getting old. I would much rather we argue than her just walking around all mad and pretending she's not.

"Sit down."

She sat down and I moved into her lap. I unwrapped the towel and laid it down on the bed.

"What?"

I pushed her back by her shoulders until she was laying down. I leaned down to kiss her and started stroking her dick, it wasn't hard yet.

I pulled back so I could talk to her. "You love me?"

She looked away and I softly grabbed her by her jaw and turned her to look at me. "I'm talking to you."

"Don't talk to me like that. I'm not a child."

"You know that turned you on. Why did you get hard that fast?"

"Your hand is around my penis." She always says penis, it's weird.

"You love me baby?"

"S-stop Onika." Oh I got her stuttering now. She looked away again.

"Why do you keep looking away?" I turned her head back, I wanted to look her in her eyes.

"Onika-"

"You love me? That's why you're mad?"

"I'm not mad."

I squeezed her dick and she yelped. "Stop doing that. If you're mad say it." I went back to stroking after.

"Why would I tell you I love you and you just said you don't love me at all?"

"Maybe I was being a little dramatic but I'm not ready to tell you that yet."

"But you already did."

"I don't recall."

"Okay Onika, you can stop now." She put her hand on my wrist to stop me from moving.

I moved her wrist and kept going. "You like handjobs? I remember last time you came fast and I can tell you're about to cum again." She was humping my hand now.

"Why are you telling me I cum fast? That's not- go faster."

She put her hand over mine and started moving my hand for me. I leaned down again to kiss her while she came.  

She came while kissing me and it got everywhere. I would've thought it would come out like water with how many times she came last night.

I sat up on her legs and licked my fingers. I kept eye contact with her, she was about to cum again.

"You forgot some." She pointed to her stomach. Oh she's nasty.

She put her hand in the back of my head but she didn't push me down. I went down on my own and I liked all the cum off her stomach.

I moved off her and sat down next to her on the bed. "Can you buy me breakfast for that?"

"I'll buy you whatever you want." She grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. Her eyes were closed now.

"You have pretty boobs." I grabbed the one closest to me and she moved my hand and shook her head no.

"I can't touch them?"

She shook her head no again. "Why not?"

She didn't respond and rolled over so her head was in my lap. "Get dressed and I can take you home and get you guys breakfast. I'll come back and we can spend the rest of the day at your house."

"Okay." I ran my hands through her hair. "Imanis birthday is soon."

"Everything I ordered should be here by tomorrow. I might just outdo you with the gifts."

"You could never." I'm spoiling my baby with gifts. She deserves it after what she's gone through these past couple months.

"Come on, let's go. We'll see on her birthday."

She got up and I got up to get dressed. I didn't have any clothes here so I got dressed in her clothes. I even had her boxers on.

I sat down while Bey made a smoothie. After she was done we left and drove to my house. The whole way we talked but we didn't talk about love anymore.

We got back to my house and Bryson was banging at the front door. It's an every day thing with them now.

"You go get the breakfast, I'll handle this."

"Okay, call me if you need anything." She leaned over the arm rest and gave me a kiss.

I got out the car and started walking to the door. "Bryson what are you doing?"

He turned around and he was crying. Oh. "I need to talk to Amir."

I let him in and closed the door behind both of us. "You can go up." I didn't even care anymore.

I went up to my room after Bryson. I could hear him yelling from my room, they better not wake up my daughter.

"Then why would she post that Amir?! How would she even have it if it wasn't for you?!"

I couldn't hear what Amir was saying, he probably wasn't yelling.

"Do you know how embarrassing this is for me?! I trusted you!"

Well now I have an idea of what he did. I got up and stood in the doorway of Amir's room.

Amir had his hands behind his head, he didn't even look like he cared.

"I don't even know what you're talking about, I don't have my phone."

"You know what I'm talking about! The only way she could even have those to post of from you!"

"You came in here and woke me up yelling like a crazy person you you expect me to know what you're talking about. Chill out."

"Chill out?! Amir you're such a narcissist, I hate you."

"Okay so why are you here yelling this early in the morning? Leave. We both know the only way we'll actually be over is if I break up with you. You know you'll never actually leave me so I don't know why you do this every single time."

He sounds just like his dad. It's breaking my heart.

"You don't-"

"See you at practice. Bye." He turned around so his back was to Bryson.

Bryson stormed out of the room and left the house. He's not going to learn, Amir will do something with him in public or do something to make him feel slightly special and they'll be back to normal. Sad.

"Amir you don't get tired of this? Why can't you just leave him alone?"

"Why can't you just mind your business? It's my relationship, not yours."

"Excuse me? Who do you think you're-"

"Leave me alone!"

He yelled and I jumped back. Usually I wouldn't let him yell at me or talk to me but something about the way he yelled at me triggered me. 

I just left his room and went to mine. I sat at the edge of my bed waiting for Bey.

I don't know how long it too for her to get here but she came into my room holding Imani.

"Hey, the foods- are you okay?"

I didn't say anything, I just looked up at her.

"Princess, why don't you go downstairs and eat?I'll be down there in a second." She out Imani down and she left the room. She just woke up so she wasn't talking.

"What's wrong Onika?"

She walked closer to me and I hugged her torso and started sobbing into her stomach.

"Why are you shaking like this? What happened?"

That man fucked me up and the fact that our son is so much like him is terrifying to me.

He shouldn't be yelling at me but the fact that I reacted like that is sad. It brought up so many bad memories. Being yelled at is something that really triggers me.

Bey moved the both of us and laid me down on my bed. She rubbed my back until I fell asleep on her.

——
do y'all like the time i update or would you want it to be later?

Bey?

Onika?

Onika denying she said she loved Bey?

Bey feeling some type of way? Should she be mad at Onika more instead of pretending everything is fine?

Amir and Bryson?

Amir yelling at Onika? Onika crying?

vote & comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 3.6K 24
Onika has a lifestyle that her friends don't necessarily understand. Everyday is like a battle trying to fit in and make stronger relationships with...
135K 7.5K 69
Beyonce and Onika work together and eventually fall in love but can they stay in love? -- (G!p) (GxG)
72.2K 3.8K 40
โœฟโฏโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ€Œโœฟใ€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โฎโœฟ ๐™๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š ๐™‚๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก๐™จ. ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ค๐™ข. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™–๐™™๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ž๐™—๐™ง๐™–...
99.1K 4.9K 20
Beyoncรฉ Is A Young Lady Who Loves Her Life Despite The Fact That She Doesn't Really Go Out Expect When She And Her Husband Go Out. But What Happens W...