Bold, Breathless Love

Soulmates2

Book one: Bad boy, gorgeous Steven Colber, most popular boy in high school, captain of the football team, acc... Еще

Deep Blue Eyes
Cafe Premiere
I Don't talk to strangers
Clown Girl
He Knows My Name
It Not As It Seems
Obsessed
Rain Rain Go Away
The Conceited Pig
Heartbroken
The Heart Wants What it Wants
Sleepless Nights
To Conquor
Dress Shopping
Church, Food, and More Shopping
Down Town Park Ridge
Breathless kisses
The Heart Wants What it Wants
Hangover
A River of Tears
Innocence in its Purity
Love
Unbearable Pain
She's Mine !
Do You Love Me?
Flames of Fire
Victory
Sexy and Hot
Emotions
Botanic Gardens
The Secret
My Father
Claire smiles
Anthony and Claire
Sweet Nothings
The Dells
The Rumba
Misunderstandings
Claire's doubts
Thursday morning
Bittersweet Moments
The Secret
Why?
Claires Promise
The Baby
Graduation
Galena

Love

761 30 4
Soulmates2

"I was thinking to watch a movie with you, "Carol said, hopeful that Steven would agree to stay, "I have popcorn."

Steven didn't respond, because he didn't hear a word she said, his mind was occupied with thoughts of Abby.

"Steven?"

"What?" Steven snapped, already regretting his decision to come to her house.

"I said I want to watch a movie with you, I have popcorn," she repeated, worried over his behavior, which could only mean that he was bored with her already.

"I can only stay for a little," he told her, "I have things to do."

She was desperate and thought to please him in many ways so he could change his mind and stay longer. "Please sit down." She motioned for him to sit on the huge couch. When he followed her orders, she then kneeled before him. "Can I persuade you to prolong your visit?"

He was not in the mood for what she had in mind, but he was not one to pass up an opportunity to get a free blow job. He held his breath when she unbuttoned his jeans and pulled down his zipper. His swollen cock prepared itself to enter through her plump lips. His huge hands cupped her head and helped her with the task.

Steven closed his eyes and tried to relax, as her mouth glided over his thick cock. He guided her exactly the way he wanted it and she was eager to please. She moved faster and deeper and he moaned out loud with pleasure. It was over quickly, and he pushed her head away and zipped his pants.

She swallowed his passion and lifted herself to her feet, removing her shirt, Steven noticed that she was not wearing a bra, and although any other time he would have welcomed her advances, today was not the day. His mind was preoccupied with only one thing and it had nothing to do with her.

"Don't." He told her coldly, and stood from the couch, "I have to go!"

Carols eyes blurred with tears, she watched him button the one button on his jeans and she begged, "please don't go!"

Raking his fingers through his thick mane of hair, Steven stared at her pathetic attempt to make him stay and he was disgusted. Every single girl he had dated acted in a similar way, they threw themselves at his feet even when it was clear that he wasn't interested in them anymore.

They were all the same, desperate for his attentions and for his touch. There was a time when Steven would have taken advantage of their vulnerability and fucked their brains out, but lately he had lost his appetite for them all.

There was only one girl he wanted, but she didn't want him! She refused his advances and that made him wild with want. She was different then all the rest, she had class!

Was that why he wanted her, he thought, was it because she refused him? Did he want what he couldn't have? Did that make her more appealing because she denied him?

"Wait!" Carol cried, when he walked towards the front door, "please, don't go."

Whore, he thought, just like all the rest!

Except Abby, she would have never lower herself to such lengths for a boy, she had self respect!

He pulled open the door to leave, "Are you still taking me to the dance next week?" She asked him desperately.

Steven almost felt sorry for her but for the fact that her hand reached between his legs and she caressed his cock. His hand snaked out and he grabbed her hand, "Don't you have any self respect for yourself?" He asked her coldly.

"You haven't confirmed about the dance." She told him flatly.

"Jesus!" He swore before he walked out on her without looking back.

************

Excusing herself, Abby went to the bathroom and called Jeff, "Jeff?"

"Hey beautiful."

"I need to talk to you, can we meet in about half an hour?"

"Is everything ok?" Concern was evident in his voice.

"I'm fine really," Abby said quickly, "I just need to talk to you about something."

"Mind sharing what that something is," he curiously asked' "I'm dying to find out."

Rolling her eyes, Abby said impatiently, "I can't talk now, I'll tell you everything when I see you."

Sighing heavily, Jeff said, "be there at one."

Closing her iPhone, Abby went back to her table and sat down, "I have to go."

"What, are you kidding?" Claire said, "we haven't looked for shoes yet!"

"Sorry I need to leave," Abby exclaimed, "go shopping by yourself and send me a picture of the shoes later!"

Disappointed, Claire stopped talking and gathered her things to leave.

"Please don't be mad at me Claire," Abby pleaded, "I have a severe headache and need to lay down, please understand."

"I'll make it up to you I promise," Abby told her, "let's go shopping for shoes tomorrow after lunch."

Claire's eyes brightened, "Really?"

"Of course." Abby told her, glad that her friend was not mad at her. Abby knew that Jeff would be at football practice later and on Sundays always spent the entire day with his family, and that was why she needed to talk to him today.

The two girls left the hamburger joint and each headed to their homes. Jeff's car was already in her driveway when she reached her house, and she got a little nervous not knowing how Jeff was going to handle what she was about to tell him.

They went inside, Abby was grateful both her parents were at work and Jeff didn't have to witness their family problems. He followed her up the stairs to her room and she closed the door after he walked inside.

Jeff looked gorgeous, as he stood to his full height of six foot two, with his feet apart and his arms crossed. He watched her with his stormy green eyes without blinking and Abby right away knew this was a huge mistake.

"Abby," he said, in a husky tone of voice, "what is it you want to tell me?"

Oh my God, she thought, he misunderstood me and thinks I want him! "Please sit down I have something to share with you."

Jeff's didn't budge, he remained in his standing position eying her with passion filled eyes, "I'm fine where I stand." He said simply.

Walking over to her bed, Abby sat on it and looked over to where Jeff stood about ten feet away. "I want you to date Claire!" She told him quickly while she had the courage to do so.

"What!" Jeff was surprised by her words, "what the hell are you talking about?"

"Claire is a beautiful girl who is madly in love with you, and I know if you gave her a chance you would fall in love with her too." She told him, then added quickly, "please do this for me."

"Why are you so desperate to match us up?" There was clear disappointment in his voice, "you know that I'm in love with you, how can you expect me to date Claire?"

"I can never love you back in the same way Jeff, and you deserve more than that, you are like a brother to me," she told him, "please don't waste your time on me when you can date Claire, she can make you very happy."

Jeff stiffened, and he closed his eyes and raked his fingers through his thick mane of hair, the one girl he had fallen in love with and she sees him as a brother, "I'm not your brother Abby, stop saying that you see me like a brother!"

Abby read the hurt in his eyes and lifted herself off the bed. She walked over to him, and wrapped her arms around his waist. Placing her head against his muscled chest she said, "I'm so sorry."

His arms wrapped possessively around her and he dropped his chin on her head. "I can't fake it, she will know I'm not in to her!"

Pulling away from him, Abby looked up at Jeff and said, "You can't spend the rest of your life waiting for me, I promise you that I will never carry feelings for you more than I do now."

Pushing her gently away from him, he walked to the glass window and stared outside, "What is it exactly you want me to do?"

"I want you to take Claire to the dance and tell her you like her, ask her to be your girlfriend, but do not use her, do not sleep with her unless you fall in love with her." Abby explained, "she is a good person and deserves love."

"I will take her to the dance, but I will not promise you anything else!" He turned around and faced her.

His eyes were hazed with pain, she knew that he was suffering, and she felt bad that she couldn't change the fact that she was in love with Steven.

"Promise me that you will not take advantage of her," she told him.

Jeff released a harsh breath and said, "You have my word." He told her before he walked to the door, opened it and walked out.

Abby ran after him, but he was too quick to exit through the front door. Abby winced when he slammed it shut, and ran to the window. Pulling the curtain back, she saw him drive off and disappear down the street.

Taking a deep breath, Abby  closed her eyes for a second to regroup her thoughts. This didn't go as well as she had expected, but at least he agreed to some of her demands, she thought with some satisfaction.

**************

Out on the back driveway, Steven was waxing his convertible. He tried to keep his mind busy from thoughts of her and didn't realize someone had pulled up in his driveway.

"Hey!" Jacob called out, "have you lost your mind or what?"

Steven looked up and gave him a dirty look. "What the fuck do you want!"

"Wow man you're some piece of art!" Jacob walked up to Steven, "you ditch us at lunchtime, you don't come to football practice, you don't hang out with us, you punched me in the face, and you don't answer our calls anymore!"

"Get the hell out by of  here!" Steven yelled, and rubbed the cloth harder over his car.

"Are you serious man!" Jacob yelled, "what has gotten in to you of late?"

Throwing the cloth towel on the ground, Stevens eyes pierced into Jacobs and he gritted, "Get the hell off my property!"

"I'm not going anywhere," Jacob yelled back, "your mother called me to come over and talk some sense into you!"

Steven's hands turned to fists at his side, "I don't need you or anyone to come talk to me, now leave!"

Pain flickered through Jacob's eyes for a second, but he quickly recovered and said, "I will not leave you, tell me what is going on, are you on drugs?"

Surprised by Jacob's words, Steven threw his head back and roared with laughter.

Jacob narrowed his eyes, worried over Steven's behavior, he was about to call Anthony for help when he witnessed what he never thought he would ever witness Steven do.

His friend banged his hands on his treasured car and then lowered his head quietly. Jacob wasn't sure what to do, was Steven crying or did he just need a minute to recuperate. What the hell is going on, he thought, he had never ever seen his friend act this way before. He stood quietly observing Steven without saying a word giving Steven the time he needed to collect his thoughts.

Finally after a few agonizing minutes, Steven pulled himself up and turned to face his friend. Jacob's noticed Stevens blurry eyes, but didn't comment not wanting to anger or embarrass him.

"Wanna go somewhere and talk?" Jacob asked, "I can drive us to the lake, this is long over due my friend."

Without a word, Steven walked to Jacob's car and jumped in. Jacob followed after him quietly, not sure what he was going to say to him, but knowing that Steven was feeling desperate.

It was a short drive to the lake, but it took forever to get there, because it was a beautiful Saturday afternoon and everyone was out and about.

When he finally pulled into the parking lot, Jacob turned to Steven and said, "Whatever it is it shall pass, I swear to this!"

They walked to the end of the Sandy beach in silence, when they reached the water, Jacob dropped on the sand and waited for Steven to do the same.

"I'm all ears." He told Steven.

Steven took in a deep breath before he spoke, "I don't know what has gotten over me, I just know that I'm suffering and I don't know how to stop it!"

"Is there a problem at home or is this over a girl?" Jacob asked cautiously, not wanting to push Steven too far. When Steven didn't respond, Jacob asked, "is it Christina, Carol or someone new?"

"No!" Steven snapped.

"Then what is it?"

I don't know." Steven answered, "I'm not sure!"

I don't know you to not be sure," Jacob explained, "you are the only guy I know that has the looks, the brains, the popularity and the confidence, what the hell happened that has you in this mess?"

"I don't know I'm confused!"

"Since when does Steven Colber say that he is confused," Jacob said, "you're the toughest guy I know!"

"I'm not made of stone!" Steven snapped, "I'm human!"

Jacob raked his brain for a second and then his eyes widened, "Does this have anything to do with clown girl?" Steven tensed and it didn't go unnoticed by his friend, "it's her isn't it?" When Steven didn't respond, Jacob pushed further, "since when does a clown girl have an effect on the most wanted boy in school?"

"Stop it!" Steven warned, but Jacob continued.

"She has captured your heart hasn't she?"

"I said stop it!"

Jacob's sighed, "Calm yourself down Steven, I'm only trying to help!"

Steven relaxed himself, "She is like no other girl I have ever met," he said in a low tone of voice, "she doesn't ....."

"Steven she is the laughing stock of the entire school, she dresses like a clown, she is short, fat and damn ugly!" Jacob tried to knock some sense into his friend, "what could she possibly have that would have you in this mess?"

Steven closed his eyes, "I'm not sure."

"Are you in love with her?" Jacob pushed the subject further..

"I don't know," Steven answered honestly, "I don't think so, but I can't stop thinking of her, she is like a drug in my veins and I'm suffering!"

"Have you even kissed her?" Jacob asked, "have you jumped her yet?"

"She not like that," Steven was quick to reply, "she's not like the others, she is pure and innocent."

"Pure and innocent?" Jacob replied, "she has a mouth on her, she's not as innocent as you think!"

"I'm talking about her body, she respects herself too much to just sleep around."

"She probably a virgin because no one would touch her, she's too damn ugly!" Jacob couldn't help but add.

"She might be ugly, but there is something about her that has me going crazy to be around her!" Steven replied, "I don't see what everyone else sees when I look at her, I see a girl who doesn't care about the way she looks, because she doesn't have a vain bone in her body, she is kind and smart, she wouldn't agree with me just so I can date her, she speaks her mind! She is not focused on who she can sleep with, and how many friends she has. She is a simple girl, with a huge heart."

"Wow she has you wrapped around her little finger doesn't she?" Jacob said, "I never thought I'd see this day coming, you're in love with her man, I can see it in your eyes!"

Steven took in a deep sigh, and looked out into the deep water's, "I don't know if I'm in love, but I do know that I want her badly."

"You don't care that you will be the laughing stock of the school if you start dating her?"

Steven shook his head, "I don't give a damn what anyone thinks."

"Yup you're in love with her alright," Jacob confirmed. "I've never not known you not to care about your reputation. If you have such strong feelings for her my friend then go after her!"

"She won't let me."

"Who in their right mind denies you!" Jacob was flabbergasted, "you are the most popular boy in the school!"

"She doesn't want me, she made that clear to me!" Steven admitted.

"And since when has that stopped you from getting what you want?" Jacob laughed, "you are Steven, tough guy remember?"

Steven turned to look at his friend, "So you approve?" He laughed, "I've convinced you that the clown girl is worthy to be my girlfriend?"

Jacob smiled, "You wouldn't listen to me anyways," Jacob laughed too, "you always do what you want!"

"Don't speak of this to anyone not even Anthony," Steven warned, "I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet."

"Are you sure you want to pursue this," Jacob asked, "I mean, I'm having a hard time visioning you with her, when you can have any girl in the school you want!"

"I don't want anyone else, I want her!"

"Maybe you don't really love her, maybe you are just curious about what is underneath the clown girls clothes, I mean, when one looks at her one has to have a huge imagination."

"It's not like that, she is different and special from all the others, I don't think about jumping her when I'm with her," Steven explained, "when I'm around her I feel calm and happy. I want to hear what she has to say, I want to know what she is thinking, and how she is feeling, I want to hold her in my arms and comfort her! She brings me peace."

"I thought this day would never come," Jacob admitted, "you're in love with her my friend and you don't even realize it."

***************

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

You Belong With Me (BoyXBoy) Sam Chapdelaine

Любовные романы

278K 7.9K 26
This original novel is from 2014! I have begun to rewrite it so please go check out the new rewrite posted now! 2 rewritten chapters will come out ev...
Stole My Heart (Editing) Aarti

Подростковая литература

388K 9.4K 30
Rebecca Thomas is new in town. She is cute, sweet and shy and hates being the center of attention. Everything seems fine before she starts her new sc...
The Boy Who Never Left Her Side swagetite_bookz

Подростковая литература

87.8K 2.7K 33
ETHAN ZEAGERS The typical handsome, popular, bad boy of Beverly High School who shows his fake front to everyone but is broken deep inside. All he wa...