𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐒

By LovelyRoseBlossomm

*editing* "𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 �... More

••D I S C L A I M E R••
••C H A R A C T E R S••
••P L A Y L I S T••
One |Do it for mafia
Two |Rot in hell
Three |Sweet irony
Four |Whipped
Five |Show
Six |I like you
Seven |Deadly scorpion
Eight |Annoying siblings
Nine |Psycho lovesick teens
Ten |Matchmakers
Eleven |Watch your mouth
Twelve |Arrangement
Thirteen |20 questions
Fourteen |Last night
Fifteen |See ya there baby
Sixteen |Two rings
Seventeen |I do
Eighteen |Cry baby
Nineteen |Finding rats
Twenty |Furious
Twenty-one |Movie night
Twenty-two |Pick up lines
Twenty-three |Getting away easily
Twenty-four |Ratatouille
Twenty-five |Bugatti La Voiture Noire
Twenty-six |Childhood friend
Twenty-seven |Boom
Twenty-eight |Please be alive
Twenty-nine |Awake
Thirty |Nightmare
Thirty-one |50 shades
Thirty-two |Intimate
Thirty-three |Tackled
Thirty-four |Help
Thirty-five |Brother
Thirty-six |Come here
Thirty-seven |Arguments
Thirty-eight |Passionate
Thirty-nine |If you hurt my sister
Forty |A list celebrity
Forty-one |Game of poker
Forty-two |His bet
Forty-three |Entertain
Forty-four |Throwing
PLEASE READ
Forty-five |Dominance
Forty-six |Breakfast
Forty-seven |Teasing me
Forty-eight |Best friend
Fifty |Meetings
Fifty-one |Snobs and rumors
Fifty-two |Dinner
Fifty-three | 3..2..1..go
Fifty-four |Blue & Crimson
Fifty-five |Rage
Fifty-six |Let it out
Fifty-seven |Shower
Fifty-eight | Hookup
Fifty-nine |Sickness
!UPDATE!
Sixty |Doctors & Anxiety
Sixty-one |Tears
Sixty-two |Tired
Sixty-three |Childhood
Sixty-four |Afraid
Sixty-four |Ghost of the past
Sixty-five |House of hoes
Sixty-six |Brothers bonding
Sixty-seven |Doctor Eveland
Sixty-eight | Angel to the rescue
Sixty-nine |Her revenge
Seventy |King of ashes
Seventy-one |Kiss her
-T H A N K-Y O U-
BONUS CHAPTER
UPDATE

Forty-nine |My comfort, my love

2.4K 56 47
By LovelyRoseBlossomm

•••ANGELICA•••

Angel's head was laying on my lower stomach as I was playing with his fluffy, messy brown hair. We were in our bedroom, tv was playing showing a first twilight movie.

I remember it being a less of a bullshit then. I guess I grew out of it.

"I still can't believe you have never seen twilight." I said shaking my head. He looked up at me his eyes still little glossy and his eyebrows pulled into frown.

"I still can believe you have watched it willingly. This is bigger bullshit then 365days." He said back.

"But this is classic. I bet Ethan watched it." I said back shaking my head.

Angel turned around so he was laying on his stomach between my legs. He set his chin on my lower stomach and I buried my hands into his hair again.

He closed his eyes with sigh as I started to massage his scalp. We were both in sweatpants. Angel was without shirt his toned body on display while I was in sport bra and one of his hoodies that was like a dress on me.

"He probably did." He mumbled as his hands went under his hoodie to my waist. He turned his head to the side and kept his eyes closed while he lay his head on my stomach.

His love language must be physical touch and I love that about him.

We stayed like that. His breaths started to shallow into slow and calm ones telling me that he fell asleep. I continued to play with his hair as I threw a sheets at his back so he would stay warm.

I continued to watch twilight. I was very close to burst into laughing at some scenes because of how ridiculous they sounded now.

Angels phone started to ring but he didn't pay a attention to it since he was peacefully asleep. I grabbed his phone with my right hand as I continued to play with his hair with my left one.

'Mom' was brightly shining at display. I frowned and picked up.

"Hello?" I asked into phone.

"Your name better be Angelica because if not my son won't be able to fuck you anymore since every part of body he would be capable of doing such thing would be gone in your soup that I would make you eat." She threatened into speaker.

I chuckled and shook my head. I love his mom.

"If he would be fucking another woman I would help you. Italians are great cooks." I said back smiling slightly.

"Angelica, love how are you? And where is my son?" She asked into phone sounding relaxed.

"I'm good and your son is currently sleeping on my stomach with his hands under hoodie that he gave me since I was cold." I reassured her.

"As he should, I raised him well." She sigh in relief.

"You really did." I agreed.

She raised him more then well. She raised him to be man he is. To be respectful, gentle yet rough, loving and probably whipped too. But I don't mind him being my bitch.

"Angelica, are you and Angel still in America?" She asked me.

"Yeah, why?"

"We are having a family dinner with our family and family friends, so I wanted to invite you and him to our new house tomorrow around 4pm. It will be bigger event but nothing too fancy tho."

"We will be there. But if I can ask who else will be there?" I asked her curious of who else I will meet on this family gathering.

"Well there will be Ethan, you, Angel, me, his father, some cousins and aunts and uncles or as I would call them snobby bitches and also, Ethan is bringing your brother since I found out that they're new bet friends apparently." Alicia said.

"I have a strong feeling they're secretly fucking behind our backs." I stated as I heard her laugh on the other side of phone.

"Well with Ethan I wouldn't be even surprised, you know how many times I saw him getting not just girls out of his room but guys too always around 4am? Too many, so I just told him protection at finest and let him do what he wanted." She said probably shrugging.

"Well my brother was always a man whore and I never saw him have many friends but he had many girlfriends, but I still think they should have a ship name just for us to tease them about something." I said with devilish smirk.

"I always knew you were perfect for my son." She said chuckling.

We talked for like half an hour. I was glad I had a mother in law like her. She told me embarrassing stories about Angel and Ethan and told me to remember them and pull them out like a golden card when I wanted to tease them.

I hung up with smile on my face. I looked down where I saw Angel looking at me like he just realized what love is. With his blue eyes that had sparks of adoration in them and with smile that was showing his perfect dimples.

"What?" I asked as he rested his chin on my stomach again.

"Did you have a good talk with my mom?" He asked as few stands of his hair were falling onto his forehead.

"The best one." I nodded as I brushed his hair back with my hand.

My hand landed on his cheek where I stroked his cheekbone. He leaned into my touch his eyes closing again.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked in soft tone.

"Mhm." He hummed as he leaned further into my palm and started to run his warm hands down my side.

"You look adorable." I pouted.

"Do I?" He asked sleepily.

"Yes, very much. You even sound adorable." I nodded my head at him.

"Mhm, but I'm suppose to be. Wait how you call it 'big bad mafia boss'?"

"Yes, but you can be adorable big bad mafia boss."

He hummed again and buried his head into my stomach his hands coming under me hugging me to him like I'm his pillow.

"What did my mom want?" He mumbled into hoodie that I was wearing.

"There is a dinner tomorrow at their new house and we are coming since we are invited."

He nodded along as I was telling him about tomorrow.

"Who will be there?"

"Lots of people." I sigh.

He inhaled smell of his hoodie that was mixed with my own smell sighing nodding his head again.

"Do you want to sleep?" I asked him and like a little adorable thing he is, he nodded his head tiredly.

"You're comfortable my love. I want to sleep on you and with you everyday of my life." Angel said as his hold around me tighten.

"Let your wish be my command."

•••••

A/N: gimme this universe. Come on gimme gimme.

Thank you for reading

I love you all

-your LovelyRoseBlossomm<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 686 13
"You think you can take her away from me?....Touch her and you'll be begging for death the next minute" -------- "Get your filthy hands away from my...
527K 12.1K 32
Excerpt: "I've never seen anything more attractive" his brother says groaning haha I turned him on. He has a one way ticket to blu... I won't finish...
348K 5.7K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...