๐๐€๐‚๐Š ๐“๐Ž ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๏ฟฝ...

By mind_fullof_stars

" ๐ˆ ๐–๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐‘๐€๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐†๐Ž ๐๐€๐‚๐Š ๐“๐Ž ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐‡๐Ž๐”๐’๐„. ๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐„'๐’ ๐“๐Ž๐Ž ๐Œ๐€๐๏ฟฝ... More

๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ†ˆ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ†‚
๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†‚
โญ‘ โญ‘ โญ‘
๐™‹๐™๐™Š๐™‡๐™Š๐™‚๐™๐™€
๐™Š๐™‰๐™€
๐™๐™’๐™Š
๐™๐™ƒ๐™๐™€๐™€
๐™๐™Š๐™๐™
๐™๐™„๐™‘๐™€
๐™Ž๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰
๐™€๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™
๐™‰๐™„๐™‰๐™€
๐™๐™€๐™‰
๐™€๐™‡๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰
๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‡๐™‘๐™€
๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™๐™Š๐™๐™๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™๐™„๐™๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™Ž๐™„๐™“๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™€๐™‰๐˜ฟ

๐™Ž๐™„๐™“

3.4K 97 27
By mind_fullof_stars

The three of them exited the space ship, and went back to their dads garage.

"So what happens now?" Y/n asked future Adam as they entered the garage. "Nothin' I'm just gonna lay down. Let this bullet wound heal. Think about some key investment opportunities for Adam's future."

"Wait like Biff from Back to the-" The younger Adam started before he was interrupted buy his older counterpart. "Are you out of your tiny mind? Get back in the house before our mother gets home, and don't make it weird."

"You mind hitting the light on your way out?"

Adam walked out with a giant grin on his face, Y/n following closely behind him. She turned the light out and was about to close the door but she didn't, Y/n looked towards Adam. "Are you gonna be okay in here?"

"I'll be fine, just gotta make sure I don't die overnight." The statement made Y/n chuckle as Adam looked at her with smiling eyes.

"Okay, goodnight Adam." She whispered as future Adam laid on the couch in the garage, he looked at her, his brown eyes filled with sincerity.

"Goodnight, N/n"

Y/n smiled at the nickname her dad gave her, before gently closing the door and quickly walking inside. She plopped down on the couch next to her brother and they sat in silence for a while. Future Adam pulled out a picture of his wife Laura, he missed her a lot. He wondered what it would have been like if his sister was alive to have met her...

•••

"Holy.. shit." Adam mumbled to himself, running his hands through his hair.

"I know.." Y/N sighed as their mother walked through the door, making the twins jump. "Oh, hey. I'm surprised you two are still up. " Ellie chuckled as she saw her kids on the couch.

"Well this nights been full of surprises mother." Adam stated as Y/n nodded at him. "That's chilling. What happened?" Ellie asked suspicious of her kids.

"We hung out. Just the two of us." Y/n lied through her teeth as she wrapped an arm around her brother , putting him in a gentle headlock. Adam looked at her strangely, wondering why them hanging out would be surprising.

"Wow. That's surprising, I'm proud of you Adam." Ellie chuckled and Adam looked at her confused but grinned awkwardly for the lie.

"How was your not-a-date. Will you be seeing him again?" Adam changed the subject as he got up, Y/n staying put on the couch.

"No. I don't know. I don't think so."

Right after she finished what she was saying, there was a knock at the door, Y/n slowly got up and stood beside her brother as Ellie went to answer the door. And there he was, Derek, in his face mulleted glory.

"Hi."

"Hi!"

"Me again."

"Yes, it is!"

"You-left your scarf in my car." Derek held up the scarf in his hand as Adam and Y/N stood around the corner from the door and watched him.

"I did. Gosh, thanks."

Derek seemed to notice the twins standing there after handing Ellie her scarf, "Oh, hey there kiddos!" He said to them and they had no choice but to walk up to the door, Adam was more willing than Y/n to do it so she just stood slightly behind him as he spoke to Derek.

"These are my twins Adam and Y/N. Guys this is Derek." Ellie said and Y/n gave him a small wave.

"Hello Derek." Adam spoke up, and by the tone of his voice Y/n knew this wouldn't end well. "You have a wonderful mouth mullet. You must be very proud." He said and Y/n sighed from behind him, watching the confused look Derek gave Adam.

"Oh my gosh, Adam." Ellie laughed nervously as she put her hand on the door. Y/n stood behind Adam and lightly elbowed his back, making him grin even more than he was at his joke.

Derek and Ellie said their final goodbyes, not without another snarky comment from Adam though. Ellie finally pulled her son away from the door and closed it on Derek, Adam pointing a warning finger at him before she could do so.

"He seems nice." Adam cheered looking at his mother while Y/n sighed but tried not to laugh. He could be an idiot sometimes, even future him was a real idiot, just a more mature one.

"You can be a real jerk sometimes, you know that." Ellie wasn't laughing as she looked at her son almost tearfully, Y/n did admit the thing he did was a shitty thing to do, even if she did find it comedic.
Y/n stood by Adams side for a few seconds before waking over to her mother to genuinely ask her about the date. Y/n understood more than anyone the pressure her mother was under, as well as her brother. She always tried to make them smile even when she herself didn't want to.

•••

Adam didn't get much sleep that night, neither did Y/n. Adam found his fathers garage to be like a prison he didn't want to sleep in. Y/n had an anxiety attack that night, for many, many reasons. It was all just too much for her, so she put on her dads old jacket and went outside.

Adam watched the small familiar girl solemnly, and he wished more than anything that he could have been a better brother. Although he couldn't, because she was gone.

Adam felt the tears in his eyes as he looked at the shaky girl, looking through her telescope like it was the only thing keeping her alive. Adam thought about himself, and how selfish and arrogant his younger self could be.

Even if traveling to 2022 was an accident, Adam was going to make sure his younger self would be a better person, and his sister would live.

•••

Through the inspiring thoughts of family and blah blah blah, Adam couldn't stop thinking about that night. That rainy April night that ruined his life forever.

𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜:

𝙔/𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙤𝙖𝙙, 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙃𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙠𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙗𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩.

𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙪𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙧. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙪𝙥 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙. 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮. 𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙛𝙖𝙪𝙡𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜.

𝘼 𝙨𝙤𝙗 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙖𝙧, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙢 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣, 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝.

𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝘼𝙙𝙖𝙢.

𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙪𝙥 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙠𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙, 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙥𝙞𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙠𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙢. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝘼𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙩, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙚𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨.

"𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝘼𝙙𝙖𝙢.. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙪𝙥.." 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙥 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙤𝙖𝙙.

Adam was playing baseball, he often played baseball in the rain for the fun of it, and to remember his dad who he used to do the activity with.  Although his mom would get angry with him because of his asthma. When he saw his sister call he decided it probably wasnt improatant and he would just call her back later.

𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚.

𝙔/𝙣 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙡, 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙧 𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙚. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙛𝙛. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤𝙭𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙨.

She couldn't see anything, after it all went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 58K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
2.3K 95 16
"๐ˆ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ž...
235K 11.8K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
285K 7.3K 39
' THE FEAR OF DEATH, EITHER YOUR DEATH OR A LOVED ONES ! ' [ ๐Ÿคกโ˜ ๏ธ ] Where the disappearance of Betty Ripsom gives Alice Tozier a terrible fea...