before i go / c. sturniolo ✔️

By southern-belle333

"before i go, i just wanna say-" chris sturniolo x oc social media & real life ❕not sexualizing the triplets❕... More

intro & cast
prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
~extra~

chapter seven

5.8K 70 381
By southern-belle333

real life, instagram

"oww! oww!" sasha whines, holding her hand. chris stands up, walking over to her.

"what happened?" he asks, picking her chin up.

"my nail broke." she frowns at him and lilith scoffs, rolling her eyes. she stands up walking to grab her ball. she brushes past christopher's back and takes her turn.

knocking down all the pins, a strike is added to her points. matt cheers along with nick. lilith's hands go up in the air and she skips over to matt, dapping him up.

"yess. your turn, matty b." lilith says and sits next to nick, watching as chris comforts sasha. "this is getting annoying and we've only been here for fifteen minutes."

"don't be rude, lili. they look cute." nick says and snaps a picture of them. lilith rolls her eyes.

-

kingnicolas just posted!

kingnicolas

liked by whoischris and 6,328 others
kingnicolas @whoischris @blondebabe this you?

view all 5,827 comments

blondebabe yes, it is :))❤️

whoischris anything is possible

whereismatt gross
^whoischris stfu matthew

defnotlili pda 😑🤮
^blondebabe your just jealous
^defnotlili you're*
^blondebabe what ever. don't come at me just because you can't have him.
^defnotlili whatever*

sasha sighs loudly in the back, to which lili smiles sneakily and plugs her phone in the aux.

"can i have aux, pretty please?" sasha grabs chris's arm, giving him puppy dog eyes.

"you snooze, you lose." lili shows sasha her phone. "plus, passenger always gets aux unless we are tired of listening to christopher's music."

"come on, lilith. she's the guest. just let her have it this once." chris grabs onto her seat.

"i'm the guest, too." lili laughs lightly and turns her music on. the first song to play is 'no hands' by waka flocka flame.

sasha groans, throwing her head back. lili just rolls her eyes and turns the music up louder. matt, nick and her all scream the lyrics, vibing to the all the music. sasha reaches up, turning the music down all the way.

"excuse me, bitch." lilith turns around and looks at sasha. "who the fuck do you think you are?"

"i can't even hear myself think you guys have that disgusting music up so loud." sasha says, crossing her arms. lilith and matt both scoff.

"listen here, sasha. in case you haven't noticed, i could not give a single fuck what you think. so, just shut your fucking mouth and make goo goo eyes at your boyfriend." lilith turns back around and turns her music back up, burning in the anger caused by sasha.

chris sits up and snatches the aux cord from lilith's phone. he hands it to sasha despite the objection coming from lili.

the first song to come on is 'heaven' by kane brown. lilith cusses loudly when chris turns the volume up. let's just say that country is not lilith's favorite genre of music.

-

lili storms in the house and slams the bathroom door behind her. she stares at herself in the mirror, trying to calm down. the entire ride home was filled with country love songs, to which sasha sang loudly, and horribly.

a knock is heard on the door.

"it's matt, lili." she lets him in, closing the door behind him. "you good?"

"i cannot fucking stand that bitch." lili slides down on the wall, sitting on the bathroom floor. matt sits beside her.

"i'm sorry. i really don't like her that much either." matt puts his arm around lilith.

"she's such a fucking pick-me girl." lili sighs. "like 'oh my gosh, chris, i want to listen to country love songs that make me think of us' shut the fuck up, hoe."

"her music was pretty awful." matt agrees.

lilith stands up quickly. "oh my fucking god, why am i crying?!" she wipes her face and leans against the counter. matt stands beside her, looking at her in the mirror. "she just makes me want to leave, like just go back to florida." her knuckles turn white at how hard she's gripping the counter.

"lili," matt turns her to look at him. "i think that she's intimidated by you. she seen how close you were with us at the restaurant and got jealous."

"i'm so frustrated with both of them." lili looks up at him. "sasha and chris."

"he's being a dick. i don't understand why." matt says and wipes under lilith's eyes.

"because he likes that jerk." lilith answers and turns back to the mirror, splashing water on her face. she dries it off. "do i look like i've been crying?"

"no, you look great." matt assures her with a smile.

"thanks."

"ready to go back out there?" matt asks, putting his hand on the doorknob. lili nods and they walk out to the living room. lilith shoots sasha and chris a dirty look before sitting on the sofa beside matt.

"i don't understand what your problem is, lillian-"

lili interrupts her, "it's fucking lilith. my name is lilith."

"sorry, lilith." sasha rolls her eyes. "calm down. it's not that big of a deal."

lilith stands up, making sasha flinch, and leaves the room.

"lilith!" matt yells after her and sends chris a 'do something' look. chris looks at sasha before leaving the room.

"chrissy? where are you going?" sasha stands up when nick and matt start laughing at the way sasha is actually calling him 'chrissy'.

chris walks into the kitchen where lilith is pacing. she stops and looks at him,
crossing her arms.

"what's your problem?" he asks and leans against the counter.

"what's my problem? you're the one that's been up sasha's ass while she drives me fucking insane." lilith complains, dropping her arms to her sides.

"don't act like it's all her fault. you've been an asshole since she started hanging out with us."

lilith's mouth drops open. she scoffs and lifts herself onto the counter, putting her face in her hands.

"not everything revolves around you. you're not always the victim, lilith."

"would you just fucking leave?" lilith yells, making chris jump out of surprise that she screamed at him.

"you first." chris turns to leave the room. "you're in my house, remember?"

"fuck off, christopher!" he leaves, going back to the living room. nick and matt look at him with confusion at why lilith was yelling so much, but sasha is smiling at the thought that they aren't friends anymore. chris sits beside her, and she immediately moves closer to him.

"please, sasha, just let me cool off for a second." chris snaps, making sasha move to the other side of the couch. he runs his hands over his face.

lilith goes upstairs and into nick's bedroom. she grabs a change of clothes, her soaps, and her phone. she turns the shower water on after closing and locking the door.

-

the long shower seemed to calm lilith's nerves slightly because she ended up going back downstairs after getting dressed.

she sits down by matt, who pulls her closer to his body. she notices that sasha and chris are on separate sides of the couch. the conversation picks back up.

"we should go film a car video." nick suggests.

"not tonight, nick." lilith answers. "i don't feel up to it."

"then we can go without her. it seems fun!" sasha looks at lili with an evil look.

matt whispers in lilith's ear, "just ignore her. she's not worth it." lili nods.

"so, it's a no?" nick asks the group.

"i think we should!" sasha answers.

"it's a no, nick." matt answers, finalizing the outcome.

-

after sasha finally left the sturniolo's house, lilith felt relieved.

the triplets decided they wanted to go live for some form of content, but lilith was just tired so she went to sleep.

it was the best sleep she's ever had. after using so much energy today with being angry and then dealing with sasha, she was in much need of relaxation.

nick hadn't climbed into bed until much later that night. he realized how good lili was sleeping so he got in the bed very slowly.

matt ended up talking to chris, but he hardly listened because he felt so biased towards sasha.

-

the next morning, lilith wakes up alone. she does her routine before going to the kitchen with a smile on her face.

"good morning, lili." nick says, eating a bowl of cereal.

"morning." lilith sings, walking over to the cabinet to grab a cup. "what's the plan for today, boys?"

"you're in a good mood." matt says, rinsing his plate off.

"i slept so good last night." she says, filling the cup up with ice water.

"i think we might go and take pictures somewhere." nick answers lilith's question from earlier. lili nods and sits at the table next to nick.

"so, i should dress nicely? because i brought clothes in case we took pictures." lilith explains, drinking her water.

"yeah. we can leave around 12? get some lunch on the way there?" nick suggests, to which the others agree.

after finishing breakfast, lilith changes into an outfit from her suitcase. she fixes her hair as well.

defnotlili just posted!

defnotlili

liked by kingnicolas and 933 others
defnotlili taking pictures with the triplets today @whereismatt @kingnicolas @whoischris

view all 821 comments

whereismatt 🤩🤭🧡
^defnotlili 🧡☺️😙
^user1 shipppp

kingnicolas bestie so cute 🥰
^defnotlili love you nicky 🫶🏼

blondebabe oh.
^user2 jealous much🤨

whoischris wowww🥵
^blondebabe excuse me?
^defnotlili thanks, chris ☺️

user3 imagine being pretty 😍

user4 what is that outfit? 😒
^defnotlili forever 21 😚

nowayharleyshea AAAHH you're too pretty 🤩
^defnotlili no, you!! 😍

thisaintgrey i misssssss youuuuuu <333
^defnotlili i misss youu moreeee 😘😘

notmsgrover i helped picked that outfit 🥰
^defnotlili you did the best 🫶🏼

there's a knock heard before the quartet is met with an angry sasha.

"christopher!" she yells, "why wasn't i informed that we were taking pictures?"

matt and lili look at each other and almost start laughing.

"uh, maybe because you weren't invited?" chris replies, looking back at the others for help. lilith's hand covers her mouth before sasha sees the smile on her face.

"yeah, we were just planning on it being the four of us. since lilith's in town." nick explains, more politely than chris.

"or maybe because chris has a thing for this whore!" sasha points at lilith. nicolas gasps at sasha's insult.

lili's mouth drops open, and she steps towards sasha. "i don't know who the hell you are talking to, but i'm not a whore." lilith motions back at chris, "and he doesn't have a thing for me."

sasha backs up, hitting her back on the door, as lili walks closer to her.

"so i suggest you get your ass out of this house before i fuck you up." lilith threatens, scaring the shit out of sasha. she basically runs out of the house. when she shuts the door, matt comes over and daps lilith up.

"hell yeah!" nick exclaims. "that was badass."

"thanks for having my back, lilith." chris steps closer and daps her up.

"of course, of course." lilith jokes, "that was scary."

nick, matt and chris laugh with lili as they leave the house, heading towards their photo shoot.

author-to-reader:

lilith finally told sasha off. badass😎

also, the triplets hit ONE MILLION on their youtube. that's insane. i was thinking to myself the other night before i went to bed that they were hitting 1mil by the next day and guess what? THEY DID

ahh that's crazy :))

see ya next time, loves <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.7K 734 20
𝐬𝐥𝗼𝐰 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬 😭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝗼𝗺𝐞 𝐢𝗺𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 🤷‍♀️ 𝗼𝐛𝐯𝐢𝗼𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝗼 𝐬𝗺𝐮𝐭 #1 𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝗺𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞...
68.3K 479 30
❝ I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways ❞ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* in which she's in love wit...
231K 4.3K 42
❝ MIDNIGHT RAIN ❞ ✧ ° ⤷ ❝ I BROKE HIS HEART CAUSE HE WAS NICE ❞ 《 matt sturniolo x foc 》
70.7K 800 31
"your love is scaring me no one has ever cared for me as much" WHERE two best friends fall for each other but one is sca...