RiAnsh : Short Stories And On...

By RakshitaRG

。◕❤️Beautiful short stories and one shots of our favourite beloved couple #RiAnsh .. Stories are mostly based... More

■ | 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐔𝐌 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 - 1 |✓|
■ |𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 2|⁠ ■
■ |𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 3|⁠ ■
■ |𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 4|⁠ ■
■ |𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 5|⁠ ■
■ |𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 6|⁠ ■
■ |𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 7 |⁠ ■ (Teaser)
■ |𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 8|⁠ ■
■ 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ■
╣𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙵𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽 ⁠╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙|✓|
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2 ╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3 ╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4 ╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5 ╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6 ╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9 ╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
Papa's Heartbeat ♡- 1
Papa's Heartbeat ♡ - 2
Papa's Heartbeat ♡ - 3
Papa's Heartbeat ♡ - 4
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 1
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous -2
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 3
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 4
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 5
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 6
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 7
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 8
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 9
Her IDENTITY - TS
Her IDENTITY - TS (2)
Her IDENTITY - Epilogue
◎ FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN
FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN - 2
FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN - 3
FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN - 4
FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN - 5
FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN - 6
FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN -7
Ohhh....Jealousy ..! - TS
Ohhh.... Jealousy..! - 2 ( Ts )
Is he Devil ..? (OS)
Tutha Jo Kabhi Tara ✨( os )
ISHANI'S EVIL PLOY - 1
REAL FRIENDS & REAL BROTHER'S !!
ISHANI'S EVIL PLOY - 2
Mehsus kar tu bhi mujhko Zara..! (1)
Check it out 😊
About updates

FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN -8

2.2K 241 51
By RakshitaRG

Recap

Riddhima was unaware of Vansh presence in her house..the things go wrong..such that she got scared for her life thinking there was someone who wants to harm her...and she locked herself in cupboard..vansh notices her broken state..her helplessness..and felt guilty..and decides to go out from her House not to scare her anymore..so he jumped out of the window ...Next morning door bell rings... Riddhima checks her House..and finds no one..she gets relieved...but continuously ringing of door bell makes her frightened.. gathering courage she opens and finds mrs Jonas and One man with her called me Singh...next moment due to stress and low BP she falls unconscious...

_____________________________________

Let's start ~•

Mr Singh brought a glass of water to sprinkle it on Riddhima's face.....

Mr Jonas was worried for Riddhima...

She saw towards Mr Singh....

When she met him in the morning..she didn't know that this person was caring too...Bcoz when she met him..she felt that he was flirty..And His character didn't impressed her ...

In morning while Going for a walk .... descending from the stairs..she found him.... Looking here and there....

Mrs Jonas got confused..as she thought maybe he is theif  planning to enter the building...so she Started shouting for a watchman to catch him...But Mr Singh.. stopped her...and showed Riddhima's pic (urff priya's photo...)

Panicked Mrs Jonas calmed seeing Riddhima's pic...when Mr Singh informed that ...He was her friend from India and was searching her since many days...He also told her that her name is Riddhima too..

Mrs Jonas eyes shined with happiness.....that finally someone came to talk with Riddhima...But got confused when he said something that didn't digest her....

He want to meet her... but in other Look..Not in the look he was at present....she asked the reason he told that there was some problem between them..and he is here to solve it...he pleaded and requested to help him..

Mrs Jonas agreed...after so Many Lies and requests...

She got irritated when he started making useless jokes.. etc etc...

but now at present...She thought that how wrong she was to judge him.....

The worried face of him made her clear that..he is not a fake person...She had Some doubts on him..but it's all vanished seeing him caring her...

Mr Singh sprinkles water on Riddhima's face...

Mr Singh Pov -

Jaan ...Jaan...?

Wake up ..

Don't get panicked...see I'm here...

YOUR  VANSH....YOUR LOVE....

Sweetheart....No need to get Scared of anything as I'm here with you...Wake up...Na please sweetheart...I'm getting scared now....

Yes..He was the Vansh..who carried the other look of Mr Singh....just to get an opportunity to stay with Riddhima..and this was the best way....he will be staying with her ... without any giving tension to her...

Vansh's breaths were almost got stuck when he saw riddhima falling unconscious while opening the door... he was worried seeing her frightened state..but he has to behave normally bcoz he know that mrs Jonas has doubts on him...

Vansh was busy in his thoughts.. when Riddhima Started to gain her consciousness...

The vision in front of her was blur...she rubbed her eyes slowly...

She felt her body was weak.. there was no energy left in her...That she was finding difficult to even open her eyes Fully...

But the face that was in front of her... striked her mind..she felt that she know this person... Even the vision was blur ..

Vansh got alert and immediately removed his hand from her face..as he know she Very well feels and identifies his touches.....

Riddhima rubbed her eyes even more ..to get a clear vision...and with the time she was getting panicking too...as she was sensing some Stranger's presence..

Riddhima ( panick) - who..whoo..is this...

She tries to sit....and vansh helps her ....while their eyes met for a second Making Riddhima's eyes widened...

Vansh immediately backed off...

Riddhima - Tum......??

Vansh is scared now did she identify him...but how ...?

Riddhima - Kaun ho tum...? How did you enter here...

Riddhima picked up a glass to throw on the unknown person in front of her...to save herself

Mrs Jonas stopped..her..

Mrs Jonas - Stop Priya... don't get scared child ..He is ur frien..dd.

She was about to speak further when vansh interuptted as she was going to reveal all the things unknowingly..

Mr Singh - Ahh ...No mrs Jonas..I'm Ur friend's son... Right..? Ohh .. soniyoo...Ur are getting now aged...How many things you started to forget..?

Riddhima glared both of them confused..

Mrs Jonas stopped and realised that she was unknowingly about to blutter all the things...

Mrs Jonas - Ohh yes...yes..I forgot.. my boyfriend...

Riddhima's eyes widened..and Vansh's too...this was a shock to both of them... specially Riddhima..

Mrs Jonas - child Are you Okay now...? I am having little work to do..I have to do...Or should I stay with you for sometime..?

Riddhima's eyes softened seeing caring for her ....

Riddhima - im  fine ... don't worry... Thankyou for asking mrs Jonas....

Mrs Jonas - would you like to do one favour for me please...

Riddhima - ofcourse..tell me..

Riddhima was feeling weakness..now ...but she sat still holding her head..

Mrs Jonas - Will you keep my guest in ur house please...?

Mrs Jonas said seeing towards Vansh...

Riddhima & vansh ( unison ) - WHAT...!!

It was shock for both of them....

Riddhima sat stiff and vansh stood there numb...

Mrs Jonas - yes child ... please do this favor to me...He has some work for one week..He came from India..for that..And I'm..I'm not here for one week..As I have planned to visit my grandchildrens and my Daughter this week...I am with No option..child...
Will you...?

Riddhima saw towards Mr Singh...and observed him....she thought for sometime...She was feeling awkward to keep him in the same house...as he has trust issues with everyone nowadays...

Riddhima - But...Woh...Mr Jonas .. actually....

Riddhima was to deny and vansh sensed her nervousness when she clenched her fist in her kurta...

Mr Singh - Ohh ji..App na mujh par trust kar sakte ho...Dekho ji...Check karlo...Chan bhin karni hai toh karlo...

MAI SHAYAD CHOR KI TARAH NAHI DIKHTA HOON...

AUR NAHI BHOOT KI TARAH...DIKHTA HOON...NAHI BHOOT HUN...

MAI YEK SHAREEF...ADARSHWADI...BHOOLA.. SANSKARI LAUNDA HOON...

AUR HANDSOME BHI HOON SHAYAD...

PAR PATA NAHIN LOGO KO MAI KYUN HANDSOME NAHI DIKHTA...DO DO DIMPLES HOKE..BHI ...

BATAOOO...YEH BHI KOI BAAT HUI...?

Mr Singh said with fake sad face...

And that's it... hearing his fun talks Riddhima burst out in a laughter......She was laughing so hardly....

Mrs Jonas knows Hindi but can't talk properly so she said ...

Mrs Jonas - you are handsome...who said that...

Here Riddhima laughed hard..but hearing mrs Jonas ..Vansh eyes widened bcoz he was trying to impress someone and other one was getting impressed... this was really a different and awkward situation for him...

but he loved mrs jonas....she was so kind to his Riddhima..helped her...he would be thankful to her till his last breath...Now she is so kind to him also...she is helping him..

So he back hugged mrs Jonas...

Mr Singh - thankyou Girlfriend..You only can understand me....

Now mrs Jonas got so shocked.....

Vansh's pov -

May be whatever is the reason sweetheart..I'm happy seeing you smiling...The smile which I craved since I met ..you....the smile is which was faded due to my foolishness...The smile which I wanted to see since long...I'm happy seeing that smile... don't know ur one smile is enough to make me mad..behind you...

A tear escapes from his eyes thinking the same....

But riddhima noticed his tears and immediately stopped laughing...and made herself normal..and was back to the same expression...

She was confused seeing his tears..

Riddhima was lost in her thoughts...when Mr Singh.. called her..

Mr Singh - Hello ... Riddhima ji...Hello ji..kitthe kho gaye the...?

Mai yeh keh raha tha ki...

MAI MULTI TALENTED HOON...
JAISE ...

I KNOW COOKING...

Riddhima saw his face.. coming out of her thoughts..

HAANJI . MUJHE SAB ATA HAI.. PUNJABI.. GUJARATI..SAB BANA SAKTA HOON MAI...

He said in one breath...

Vansh's POV-

Vansh kya kar raha hai..tu..? Kaha phasa raha hai khud Ko...kuch soach samjh ke toh bol.. Tujhe khane Mai Namak theek se dalne nahi atta... swadisht khana kya khak banyaega...Bappa yeh kya bulwa rahe ho app Mujhse...

he made a crying face...but continued seeing Riddhima's gazes on him..

AGAR APKO DANCE SIKHNA HAI TOH MUJHE SAB SIKHANE ATTA HAI..JAISE SALSA... BHANGRA.. COUPLE ROMANTIC DANCE... GARBA...

WAISE I LIKE COUPLE DANCE MOSTLY

Riddhima Felt like laughing this time...she was about to laugh..but controlled herself just to listen his useless talks...

BADE KAAM KA BANDA HUN JI SOACH LO....HAAT SE NIKAL GAYA TOH...KAHA BHI NAHI MILUNGA..

Riddhima - ACCHA THEEK HAI...APP REH SAKTE HAI YAHA.... PAR MERE KUCH RULES HAI WOH MANNE PADENGE APKO... WARNA GHAR SE NIKAL DUNGI..

Mr Singh - okay ji..manjoor...I agree all the terms and conditions which are going to be applied...

Riddhima chuckles..

Riddhima - Pehele sun toh lijiye..

Mr Singh - haan jo bhi ho meri taraf se done sare rules..sab obey karunga acche bacche ki taraha...Bas apka dekh lena..soach samjh ke rules banana...okay...

Riddhima was now impressed ...
She forgot all the bad happinings happened with her...she was lost in the happiness she was Living in...

Riddhima - Give me .. every information about you ...first of all..Me Singh..

Mr Singh - Okay ji...

MYSELF MR VA ...

OHHO HOO HO...

vansh coughed... realising he was about to say his name...

MYSELF MR VARUN SINGH...
BORN IN PATIYALA...RAISED IN PUNJAB AND MATURED IN INDIA...

Riddhima - very funny introduction Mr Varun..

Mr Singh - Ohh I like it baby doll...Mr Varun..but i would love it when u will call me only Varun....

' Through gentleman you see..'

This was enough to scare Riddhima...and after sometime she felt.. something fishy...

Mr Singh - A good gentleman.. I'm baby doll..

Vansh understood so..he diverted the topic..

Riddhima - hey....don't call me that ..

Mr Singh - only baby...how can I call it ..

Riddhima - ohh god..i have my good name ...that is Riddhima... Riddhima...And Riddhima..okay...

She shouted in frustration...

Mr Singh - okay Riddhima ji...
Abb changa...?

Riddhima - Bahut changa...
.

Mrs Jonas whispered in Mr Singh ears.

Mrs Jonas - be Trustworthy to her..And don't cross the limit otherwise...

Mr Singh - haanji chinta na Karo...

Mrs Jonas - Okay child..i should leave now...

Riddhima - thanks mrs Jonas..for helping me Few minutes ago ...

Riddhima showed room to mr Singh..

Mr Singh - Riddhima ji ...apko rest karna chahiye...app weak hai...I have an idea...Ajj waise bhi mujhe koi kaam nahi hai..toh mai breakfast bana leta hoon...App rest kariye... medicine leke atta hoon.. breakfast ke baad le Lena...app accha mehsus karengi...okay....?

Riddhima kept staring at him ...when he was talking..and showing care towards her...ohh god how Badly she craves for love...But let her thoughts shurgg off...bcoz she now.. whenever she craves for love..care..and happiness.. she gets always sadness and loneliness...

She just nodded her head and goes to her room to get some rest...

While vansh understood her feelings ....

Vansh ( to himself ) - janta hoon sweetheart...Tumhe kisi ke pyaar ki adat nahi hai...Kisi ne utna pyaar diya hi nahi shayad..Aur maine.. sirf tumhe nafrat aur dard ke siva kuch nahi diya...Tum ajj bhi ek insan apni jindagi mai aisa chahti hoon jo tumhe dheer sara pyaar de...care kare...woh alag baat hai ..ki tum isse darne bhi lagi ho..karan toh mai hi hoon ..tum darti ho ki kahi...kisi se pyaar le liya..aur unhone zabardasti tumse woh pyaar chin liya..toh tum phir se bhikar jaogi...par i promise..abb se aisa kuch aisa nahi karunga Jo tumhe pasand na ho..ya tumhe choat pohachaye...i promise jaan...

I THINK...I HAVE MY PLANS TO MAKE YOUR THESE DAYS BETTER AND REMOVE ALL YOUR INSECURITIES..AND MAKE YOU FEEL SPECIAL AND HAPPY...

LET'S WORK HARD MR VANSH RAI SINGHANIYA TO MAKE YOUR SWEETHEART FEEL SPECIAL ONE...

MR VARUN SINGH URFF VANSH RAI SINGHANIYA...

KUDI KO KHUSH KARNA HAI..TOH LAUNDE KO MEHNAT KARNI PADEGI..WOH BHI JEE TODKE ...

--------------------------------------------------------*-----------------------------------*
---------------------*

Precap - A valentine's week with RiAnsh...A attack from ____

*********
Target 🎯-245+ votes

Will Riddhima fall for Mr Singh..?

Will Vansh will be able to remove insecurities and fear to be getting loved again from her mind and heart...?

I hope you liked this part ..did you ? Comment down 😇

********

Nothing to say...Still the target is not completed..I decided to upload..just who voted them..

But next update will be updated after the completion of target..even I complete the writing..

❤️❤️❤️

Take care lovelies ✨😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 2.9K 18
Every Love Story Is Beautiful But Their Is Unique *** He knew she was not to be accused. He knew it was not her mistake. And he knew her real ident...
21.2K 1.9K 46
Yeh kahani hai Vansh aur Riddhima ki.... 🥀 Jo ek dusre se beintehaa pyar krte hai..... Pr unnke zindagi mai kuch aisa huva ki dono ek doosre se ju...
14.1K 979 35
This story is written... By: @honeycup07.. Which is posted here.. Immj 2 FF
207K 22.8K 55
VANSH RAI SINGHANIA AN ARROGANT BILLIONAIRE...THAT TOO A MAFIA ...28 YRS OLD MAN ..HE NEVER SMILED IN HIS LIFE ..HE IS A RESERVED PERSON .. HE IS AN...