Coach Knowles

By 4BEYGK

"Maraj! You're late.." Some woman busted in the gym but trailed off when she got closer. "Who's this?" "This... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
CAST
57
58
59
60
61
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84

62

6K 378 507
By 4BEYGK

onika :)

I don't know how, but Kelly and I convinced Bey to come out with us. Imagine that, me having to convince Bey to come out and not the other way around.

Being in a relationship with her has changed me so much in a good way. I feel like a completely different person and Im happy. I'm living for myself now.

We kind of tricked Bey into it but halfway into her getting dressed at my house, she caught on.

After agreeing to wear matching Spider-man consumes with her, she gave in.

We were sitting on my couch waiting for Kelly. I don't know how she was going to get here, I think she stole Beys keys again.

Kelly texted me that she was outside so I stood up and took Beys hand. I helped her off the couch and grabbed my purse.

We went out and I locked the door behind her. A car pulled into my driveway but it wasn't Beys, it was Robyn's.

"Oh definitely not. Onika open this door." She started knocking on my door.

"Bey, come on. She's your friend."

"No she's not. Unlock the door." She started knocking on the door. Imani was sleeping so she wasn't going to ring the doorbell.

I took her hand and started pulling her to the car. I was using my good arm, she wasn't going to be able to get away.

I opened the door with my other hand. "Please get in Bey."

"We can stand here all day, I'm not getting in the car."

"Can you stop acting like a baby? Get in."

"This is kidnapping and completely against my will."

"Remember our compromise? Don't miss out on that because you don't want to get in the car."

It sounds like we're talking about sex but we're actually talking about matching Spider-man costumes, sad.

"I- okay." She sighed and got in the car.

I got in behind her and sat thigh to thigh with her.

"Giselle you're so dramatic-"

"And you're so embarrassing. Imagine being played by a child. She's a kid to you."

Robyn didn't say anything, she was just driving. That slap must've knocked some sense into her.

"How am I being played? I'm just having fun, I'm a married woman on vacation. I'm not trying to get married to this little girl."

"Okay, stop talking to me."

"When was the last time you ate? You need a snickers bar, grumpy?"

Bey just ignored her. I know Kelly was just joking but I actually haven't seen Bey eat in a while. I knew she mentioned something about having an eating disorder in the past so maybe I should ask her.

The rest of the ride wasn't weird, we were having two separate conversations.

We got to this place I've never been to and we all got out. I had to pull Bey again, I think she just likes it.

We walked into this restaurant. There was a stage at the front and a dance floor. This looked like it was for younger people, Robyn definitely picked this out.

We were seated and nobody was talking at first. A waitress came and we told her our drink orders first.

Eventually, all of us besides Bey started talking. I should've just let her stay home.

Our drinks came out we all ordered our food, Bey got a salad.

Bey was just drinking and texting someone on her phone.

I wonder who, her only friends are at this table. I was going to ask her later, there's a time and place for everything.

The food came out and Bey didn't touch her food at all.

"What's wrong?"

She pointed to the fork. I don't know why she's acting like a baby all of a sudden.

"What? The fork?"

"I don't have my salad fork."

"You can't eat with this fork just this once?"

"Do you know how they clean these? Do you want me to die?"

That seems a little dramatic but okay.

She shrugged and laud her head on my shoulder. "I'm ready to go home."

"What if we ask them for a packaged plastic fork?"

"I want mine."

"Well yours isn't here so a plastic fork is the next best thing. When she comes back around, I'll ask her to get one." I feel like I'm talking to Imani right now.

"Can you order another drink for me too?"

"Sure baby." I was calling her baby but this time because she was acting like one.

When the waitress came to ask us how our meal was, I asked for the fork and ordered Beys drink.

She came back with the drink and drank the entire thing before she started eating her salad.

We started drinking and everyone was having fun. Bey even started talking to us.

Bey started kissing my neck and I just ignored her and let her do her thing. She wasn't doing too much, just little kisses on my neck. I knew it was all the alcohol, I was feeling it too. 

"Bey move, I have to use the bathroom." I moved my neck away from her and she moved so I could stand up. Kelly came with me to the bathroom.

"What's wrong with Bey?" I asked her while I washed my hands.

"She's just annoyed but she's not going to say she's annoyed. So now she's drinking a lot to be able to tolerate us. She doesn't like being mad."

She does that a lot. Maybe not with drinking but she always tries to ignore her anger or annoyance until it goes away.

We went back and Robyn stood up and took Kelly's hand. They went to dance, a live band started performing while we were eating earlier.

"You wanna dance?" I held my hand out for her. I know she likes to dance.

She took my and and pulled me into her lap. She started to bend me over and I let her.

"Come on, let's dance." She started moving my hips in her lap, making me grind down into her.

I started to do it on my own and she moved her right hand and crossed it over to my left hip. She used her other hand to take a sip of her drink. 

I looked back and she was biting the inside of her bottom lip and looking at my ass with low hips.

I almost forgot we were in public. I stopped moving and she looked up.

The look she gave me. Lord... yeah, it's time to go.

I sat up against her chest and drank the rest of what was in her glass, I wanted to be as drunk as her.

She whispered in my ear. "You gone let me fuck you when we get back to my house?" I was getting weak in the knees, that accent.. it was stronger than usual too.

"I thought we have sex?"

"Not this time. I'm gonna fuck you."

Kelly and Robyn came just in time. "We need to go."

Kelly looked at us and smirked. "Okay."

We paid- well Robyn did. Bey knew she was going to pay, that's why she got so many drinks. Shes so petty.

The second we got into the car, Bey was all over me.

We were in a moving car but she was kissing on my neck and she had one of her hands in between my thighs.

I was trying my best not to moan, there were other people here.

Her hands started inching higher up my thighs under my dress.

I moaned, "Bey stop."

Kelly laughed. "I just know y'all aren't having sex right in front of us."

"Shut up Kelendria."

Bey didn't give a fuck, she was trying to move past my underwear but she was too drunk to find the edge.

"Giselle." Kelly snapped and Bey paused. "Over there." She pointed to the other side of the car and Bey slid over there.

It was the mom voice that did it.

We got back to Beys house and they let us out. Kelly didn't get out, I bet they're going to do the same thing we are.

Bey stumbled to her door and she was fumbling with her key so I took it and unlocked the door.

I wasn't as drunk as Bey but I was close.

After I closed the door, she picked me up and took me to her room. I already know she's about to fuck me crazy.

We got to her room and she softly dropped me down on it.

She got in between my legs and kissed me. She pulled away and stripped me completely naked.

She stood up and locked her shoes off. "Play with yourself."

"P-play with myself?"

"Yes Onika, do you know how to do that?"

Obviously.

I sat up and started slowly circling my clit with my middle and pointer finger. I wanted her to come do it.

She got completely naked and got behind me. Her legs were on the outside of mine.

She moved my hand and replaced my fingers with hers. She was moving a lot faster than me.

I laid my head on her shoulder and she kissed me. I moaned loudly in her mouth, she stuck two fingers in me without any warning.

"Shit Bey." I laid my head back against her shoulder. I couldn't kiss her right now, I couldn't keep up and moan.

"Look down."

I struggled to look down but I did. I was watching her fingers slide out of me.

"You're so wet, see? Can I add another finger?"

I was really wet, there was already a dark spot on the bed.

"Whatever you want baby."

She added another finger and my legs started trembling. She started kissing my ear and tugged on it with her teeth. 

"Oh my- Bey please." Just before I came she pulled her fingers out.

"Open." I opened my mouth and she put all three of her fingers in my mouth at the same time.

I gagged and I felt her dick jump on my back. She's so nasty. I sucked on her fingers until they were clean then she pulled them out.

"Lay on your stomach." She moved from behind me and stood up on the side of the bed.

I laid on my stomach and she came behind me and lifted my hips up in the air. She pushed my back down so it was arched and my face down and my feet were hanging off the bed.

"Bey what are you- oh goodness." She started eating me out from the back.

"Shi- fu- Bey!" The only thing I could say was her name over and over again.

She used her thumbs to spread my lips apart for more space.

Since I was already close before, it didn't take long for me to come. I came all over her face and she didn't stop or slow down once.

I lost control of my body. I was shaking like crazy and my arch became more of a hump.

Bey started getting higher and higher. Oh no.

"Bey-" It was too late. She ran her tongue across my asshole.

She spread my asscheeks apart and it spread my asshole too.

She started to eat my ass and it felt kinda weird. Her tongue was really wet. 

She started rubbing my clit too. I just needed a minute to get used to it, it was starting to feel good.

I think Bey was enjoying this a little too much. Eating ass is her thing.

I started moving my ass back, she wasn't going to be able to breathe much.

Wait, this feels really good actually. I might just let her do this more often.

I moaned, "Bey come fuck me."

Don't get me wrong, her mouth works wonders but I wanted some dick. It's been way too long.

She licked from my clit up to my asshole one last time. I think it was to stop anything from dripping.

I couldn't see anything so I was caught completely off guard when she just shoved her dick inside me. No warning or anything.

She was knocking the air out of me. She had her hand crossed over on my hip again.

"Fuck me back." She stopped moving and I had to move myself back.

"Shit."

I'm on probably my third orgasm and she hasn't came once yet. That didn't seem fair so I was going to have to change that.

I squeezed right around her, that kegel thing, and she seemed to really like that.

She started fucking me again, way faster. I knew she was close by her wild movements. I just let her do her thing.

I looked back and saw her bottom lip in between her teeth. Yeah, she does that every time before she cums.

I did the squeezing thing again and went as deep inside of me as she could and came. The top part of her body fell on top of me. She was breathing hard right in my ear.

She was heavy but I gave her time to catch her breath. A minute later, she pulled outside of me and her cum spilled out of me. Cute.

"Turn over."

I was exhausted but I turned over. She was fucking me too good for me to just go to sleep.

She didn't waste any time sliding back inside of me. She wasn't being as aggressive or fast this time, she was letting all her hips do the work.

I wrapped my legs around her and she put her face in my neck.

"Mmm fuck." Her little groans and moans right in my ear were turning me on.

Slow sex is better than fast sex honestly. She was getting deeper now. Her dick is otherworldly.

"Oh my God baby! I love you!"

She paused and moved her head out of my neck.

I have no idea why I just said that, it was the sex.  I'm so embarrassed.

To avoid having to address that, I pulled her down and kissed her. 

I think me telling her I loved her turned her on a lot because she came a second time inside of me.

To say she slutted me out would be an understatement. She fucked me until the sun came up. Yes, I let her eat my ass a second time.

On my back, on my stomach, on my side, on the floor, in the bathroom, everywhere.

——
not on the lords day :(

Bey?

Onika?

Robyn and Kelly?

Their sex? Bey eating Onikas ass?

vote & comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 9.3K 32
Nicki (Onika) Maraj, 25, works at the strip club all night every night to support her two twins. Beyoncé, 28, is a player with a tough front involved...
76.1K 2.4K 18
The life of a call girl named Onika Maraj. What happens when she falls in love with her client's daughter? •completed• [ Excuse the hideously lazy c...
254K 17.9K 63
(not g!p) "You're fighting seniors now?! What has gotten into your scrawny ass?!" The teenager looked confused. "What? No, I'm Aaliyahs mom." Beyoncé...
13.5K 828 21
Onika Tanya Maraj was abused physically, emotionally, and mentally by her parents. At the age of 17 she had enough and decided to run away. Walking d...