ᴋɪꜱꜱᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴜᴅᴅʟᴇꜱ

By bun_loves_tiger

Taehyung never thought that he will fall in love. But, fate always has everything planned out, does it? And... More

Introduction
01. Baby! Are you mad at me?
02. The Kim Family
03. This plan is going work!
04. Oh, My Heart!
05. Not good for my heart!
06. Perverted conscious!
07. Seduce Him!
08. The Kim Clan
09. Jealous mochi
10. My Mochi is too stubborn!
11. May god bless my soul
12. Kiss it better
13. Not his conscious?
14. Jealous?
15. Bad Side
16. Scent marking
17. Take control!
18. Yoonmin drama at the base.
19. Kookie's First Hickey!
20. Don't cry baby
21. Heat
22. Too hot to resist!
23. Fear the double bunny!
24. Fated mate.
25. Please Bully Me Alpha
26. Crybaby
27. Introducing Park Clan
29. Banamilk
30. Back Home.
31. Taetae Warning!
32. I want my hyungie!
33. How to tame a bunny
34. Taehyung's stalker
35. Bunny Chasing
36. There is a wolf in the house!
37. Black fur and fluffy ears.
38. Cursed bond
39. Elder Kims
40. Mood swings
41. Book of...what?
42. The dream
43. V is Taehyung!
44. Hyungie is back, baby
45. You can't leave me again!
46. You are going on a date?!
47. Hii, I am V!
48. Hyungie, how could you?!
49. Are you scared of me?
50. Mad
51. First time.
52. Yeontan Vs Jungkook
53. The Witch
54. Taehyung's sad days
55. Meeting

28. If bun want it, bun get it

5.9K 287 121
By bun_loves_tiger

Taehyung sighed for the nth time as he looked at the sulking bun. He kept the bun a arms length away from him on the couch they were sitting, a precaution so the bun won't came near him.

Why does he have to go through this torture?

Oh yeah, because he was too whipped for his bunbun.

You might want to know what happened, for taehyung to keep the bun away from him when he prefers to glue himself to the omega all the time, right?

Well..,just our bunny wanting to play with a very 'enthusiastic' taeconda.

Taehyung regretted showing the omega what dick was. The bun has been way too interested in his *ahem* dick. Taehyung could only blame his shameless self.

''Bun! Don't come anymore near.'' Taehyung said startled when the pouting omega tried to go near the 'no-no part'.

Jungkook's pout widened when his hyungie didn't let him to touch the 'object of his curiosity'. His eyes lit up when he noticed that the 'thing' was bigger than before.

''Hyungie! It got bigger.'' Jungkook exclaimed like the excited bun he is and clapped his hands. He looked like a kid who got a new toy and you can already guess what the 'toy' was. He didn't know peepee was also called dick. And it was so different from his.

Someone please kill me! Taehyung was crying internally.

'Can I volunteer?!'  V asked excitedly, raising one of his paws in the air like a child who wanted to answer. His tail wagging furiously.

Taehyung just pretended like he didn't hear him making the wolf sulk in the back of his mind.

'No one appreciates me!'  The poor wolf's words fell in deaf ears.

''Hyungie, hyungie.... Can I please touch it?'' Jungkook asked making his eyes bigger and jutting his lips.

Innocent face plus not so innocent words = How is taehyung not dead yet?!

Baby please show some mercy on your hyungie!

Taehyung was trying to not fall for the innocent face but who was he kidding?!

He had already fallen so hard.

''No! Definitely not! You are not allowed to touch *cough*...i-it.'' Taehyung said strictly making the bun look down sadly. Taehyung almost felt bad for denying the bunny's request. But then he remembered what the request was.

If taehyung don't know any better he would have labelled the omega as shameless but how can he when his baby was so innocent.

Taehyung concluded, his baby was innocently shameless?

Yeah...that must be it?

''Hyungie don't want bunbun to touch your peepee?'' Jungkook looked up tilting his head to the side and made his doe eyes extra big and teary.

If Jungkook learning something from his time staying with his hyungie, it was that his hyungie was too weak for his teary eyes. (Are you gays ready for a shameless bunny?! *author screaming on the top of her lungs* Then, please prepare your not-so-innocent-hearts for a 'innocently shameless' bun, cause you will be seeing a shameless bun from now on...*author sitting calmly on her chair sipping her tea elegantly pretending like she didn't just scream like a psycho*)

And bullseye!

Jungkook internally smiled like a evil bunny. Hehehe...

And it hit taehyung right where it should. Taehyung mentally clenched his heart.

How more adorable can he be?! And did you hear how he called himself bunbun?! Oh my...my heart can't take this much cuteness! Taehyung internally screamed annoying the wolf with his whipped fangirling.

'Sorry to interrupt your 'I am so whipped for bun' moment and I heard what he said....' V said with a uninterested tone but his tone turned into an excited one within a millisecond. 'You know what i think! I think you didn't hear what he said. Well...let my kind self translate it for you! Bun said, 'hyungie you don't want me to give you a handjob?' V said trying to imitate the bun's voice and cupping his face with his paws trying to look cute. Taehyung almost made a bleh face seeing the wolf doing that pose.

The big bad wolf looked so cute while trying to copy the omega but ask taehyung, he will straight out say the wolf looked creepy with an 'I am so disgusted' face. But was that stopping our V? No way! The excited wolf continued. 'Broo! A handjob from bun. don't let this golden chance-'

I am gonna pretend like I didn't just hear you. And the...whatever pose it was supposed be you were doing... I think I am gonna erase them from my memory! Taehyung interrupted the wolf who was excitedly talking. V could only curse his human internally. How dare he insult his flower pose!

Jungkook tugged at the alpha's pants to gain his attention as the elder seemed to  have zoned out. A pout made its way on his pink lips automatically.

''Baby...you can't..*cough*t-touch it, okay?'' Taehyung tried to reason but the bun was not having it.

''Why can't i? Hyungie touched my bum and princess part too. I want to touch hyungie's peepee too!'' Jungkook whined pouting, his eyes narrowing at the alpha accusingly making taehyung gulp.

Jungkook stopped and looked at the taeconda for a second and then at taehyung who know that the bun was going ask something, he can feel it in his gut.''Hyungie? Is your peepee called dick because its bigger?'' Jungkook asked curiously.

And here it is! Taehyung knew the bun would ask something like this!

Taehyung was speechless. How did his innocent bunny became like this.

Looks like jackson's shamelessness gene was passed down on the bunny too. Its just that the bun yet had to realise it.

Curse you! You damn shameless genes.

''Well...that...Mmm...you know? Uh...''

Argh! Fuck it!

''First, you can't touch my-*ahem* dick, because you have wait till we...get married! yeah!'' Taehyung blurted out whatever came to his mind to stop the bun. But hey...he didn't lie! They were going to get married...someday. After all his family planned their marriage,(without asking about his opinion, if he might add) so they are gonna get married sooner or later.

Hmm...why does taehyung feel like its gonna be sooner?

''You can touch them all you want after we get married! And second, baby please refrain from asking this kind of question...okay ?*sigh* and for your question, you can call it...w-whatever you want baby.'' Taehyung finished with a defeated sigh. And who taught the bun the word 'peepee'? Taehyung found it cute whenever the bun said it.

He looked at the bun whose face was too close to him. Then did he realise that the bunny was in his lap. How did the bun even get there?!-you know what? he is not even gonna question how he reached there without his knowledge. He placed his hands on the omega's small waist, just for keeping the bun from moving unnecessarily and to occasionally gave it small squeezes.

''But hyungie touched me before marriage? Doesn't that mean I can also touch also hyungie's peepee?!'' Jungkook asked excitedly. He snuggled closer to the alpha. Placing his chin on the alpha's chest looking up at him with his big doe eyes.

Taehyung can't tell the bun he touched him because he told him to. Why was he the one in wrong?!

'I don't know... Maybe because your horny ass couldn't keep the hands off the bun's koobies, koobooty... Oh and lets not forget about the koos-'

No need for details!

'No one appreciates my kindness' V huffed at taehyung, his paws stomping at the floor like a child.

Ignoring the wolf like always taehyung looked at the omega with a half panicked half calm face.

Oh how taehyung misses his old 'I am so cool' and 'i am the big bad alpha' self....but with the bun, forget about being cool...he can't even go without having a nosebleed or fainting in a day.

''No...and I-I touched you because hyungie was helping you through your heat? Baby you get what I am trying to say, right?'' Taehyung asked feeling troubled. His hands tightening around the the bun's waist unconsciously.

How did this...get to this?!

''Yes. It means I can also help hyungie when he is in rut.'' Jungkook said with an innocent smile.

*Internally scream crying* Just kill me already!

Taehyung digged his own grave, didn't he?

Wait- talking about his rut.

Wasn't it time for his rut already?

'Send bun back home!' V suddenly screamed in taehyung's mind. Taehyung would have cursed at the wolf but stopped when he heard the words.

Wait- did he heard wrong or V said to send the bun back? Shouldn't he be nagging him to mate the bun already?
Somethings wrong with his perverted wolf! Did he became a gentlewolf all of a sudden? Maybe he is sick? Yes! Thats must be it!

'Why are you being so dramatic?! And how dare you call my fabulous self a pervert!' V yelled, totally feeling offended at the words.

Hmmm...because thats the truth. Taehyung said with a duh tone.

'The only pervert here is you!' The wolf said stubbornly. But his expression changed into a serious one soon.

'And listen to me. Get the bun home soon as possible.' V said seriously making taehyung furrow his brows.

Why?

'Because your rut is coming you idiot. Didn't you say it before?'

Yeah I know, but why are you so worked up about it? Usually you would be whining to touch the bun. Hmm...you are hiding something, aren't?

'I a-am not! And your rut is not like other alphas. You could hurt bun and mark him! Do you understand what I am saying!' V said with a serious face. The playful wolf was gone.

Yup, you are definitely hiding something.

V wanted smack some sense into the idiot of a human. Here he is freaking the hell out!

And how can he forget about the rut? He have to get away from the bun as soon as possible or....

Want to tell me why you being so weird than you already are? Taehyung asked feeling worried for the wolf who was pacing in his mind like a madman.

Taehyung know he have to send the omega back home. He would do it even if his V didn't say it. He know he can lose control during his rut and there is high chance he might hurt his bun if he stays with him. So he will send the bun home before his rut starts. But he didn't say it to the panicking wolf.

He just want to know what the wolf was hiding from him. V was purposely hiding many things from him and he was starting to get annoyed.

'No no no....you don't understand!' V said panicking. Taehyung could feel his emotions and they were mostly fear?
Why was the wolf scared? Was it because of his rut? He is scared that bun will get hurt? Taehyung frowned. The wolf could atleast have a little bit faith in him! He should know taehyung will never hurt the bun knowingly.

I will, if you care to explain what the hell you are talking about. Taehyung said getting irritated.

'You idiot, you can mark him during your rut!'

Taehyung have no idea why his wolf was being so hysterical. Even if taehyung marks the bun there won't be much problem. He was sure the bun will be happy, especially his family. V should be the happier one if that happened. His wolf always nagged him about marking the bun. So why was he against it now?

Even if I marked him, I don't see why you have to be so worked about it? V....if I marked bun, will something happen to him? You are seriously hiding things from me, aren't you? Taehyung asked getting angry.

'I can't tell you...yet' V said softly. His human was super scary when angry.

Taehyung tried hold his anger in. He was with the bun so he have to control his anger. But he was fucking annoyed. Taehyung hates to be kept in dark. And his wolf was testing his patience.

And an angry taehyung was not a good sight.

V sat there quietly, his head resting on his paws. He can feel taehyung's anger.

Oh boy...

He fucked up!

Taehyung was not someone who got really angry and if he did he won't calm down anytime soon. V wanted to smack himself for making the alpha angry.

He really can't tell taehyung why he can't mark the omega, if he did he have to tell everything. But V knew, taehyung will have to mark the bun soon or later. V was dreading about it. He may have to tell everything which he is desperately trying to keep from taehyung.

If taehyung marked the omega...there is chance it might trigger the memories and... which V hoped that the omega will never remember. He can't let jungkook feel that again.

V have been protecting taehyung from his memories for years. He will do it as long as he could so taehyung don't have to go through that pain again.

But Taehyung and jungkook will remember their past sooner or later.

And the nightmare will repeat once again.

I can't let them remember... V thought as a whimper escaped his mouth. The memories flashed in his mind like a movie trailer.

No matter how much they run from it...the curse will follow them everywhere.

Taehyung took a deep breath to calm his mind. His wolf has gone silent. Taehyung felt his sadness, fear and mostly pain?

Why won't that stupid wolf share his problems with him?

Taehyung was worried for the bun. Will something happen to the omega if he marked him?

Jungkook glared at the alpha who's mind was in another land. He bite the alpha on his chest angrily. Why was his hyungie not paying him any attention?

Taehyung gaze fell on the omega when he felt the pain on his chest. The bunny was biting him. Taehyung mind quickly calmed after seeing omega's adorable face, who still had his teeth biting his chest. His anger disappeared like it was never there.

''What are you doing petal?'' Taehyung asked as he cupped the omega's face in his large hands and pulled him off his chest. The omega cutely glared at him in return making taehyung smile softly.

''Hyungie wasn't paying me any attention!'' Jungkook said with a pout on his lips and then looked at the bite marks on the alpha's chest.

Mmm...bun likey that.

Taehyung flicked the omega chin and kissed the small pout away.

''Hyungie is sorry for that, doll'' Taehyung said showering the omega's face with kisses making him giggle.

Taehyung paused, he pulled back and gave the omega a done look.

''Babydoll...move your hand away or you are not getting any more kisses.'' Taehyung calmly said.

The bunny looked at his hyungie like he just threatened him, which he did.

''N-no kisses?'' The bunny's eyes widened when the alpha nodded.

Jungkook looked at the alpha with puppy eyes and the biggest pout he could muster. He asked in a small voice, ''Do I have to?''

Taehyung could not believe his bun.

Where was his innocent baby?!

''Thats it. I am sending you home back.'' Taehyung said through his gritted teeth. He felt the bun's hand leave his cock.

Finally he can breath!

Taehyung saw how the bunny's eyes watered. He sighed, willing himself to not fall for the doe eyes and glistening tears that rolled down on the pinkish cheeks.

''I-i am n-not going!'' Jungkook yelled at the alpha, getting off his lap and ran from there but only to trip on the fluffy rug and fall face first on the rug covered floor and giving taehyung a nice view of his bubbly butt in pink panties. (Now the readers know why the alpha couldn't catch his bunny. How can he? He was too busy drooling at the koobooty)

The omega raised his head from the floor with teary eyes and trembling lips. He glared at the elder, baring his bunny teeth like he was some vampire when the alpha tried to pick him up.

Taehyung quickly retreated his hands, fearing the wrath of the bunny teeth. He watched as his baby ran from there wailing.

Taehyung following after the bun like a lost soul.

''Baby!''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 3.1K 18
Story by cutegir2002 >>> "Dear Dairy, I saw him today, he is charming. Smiling with his friends, he is standing under my room's window. As his friend...
85.7K 6.6K 36
Story by cutegir2002 ______ A story of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. The two souls studying in the same school, in their last year before entering...
302K 21.7K 84
Story by: cutegir2002 >>>>>> A story of the mafia king's son- Jeon Jungkook and his brother's boy friend- Kim Taehyung. Where Jeon Jungkook is a very...
427K 15.4K 30
Kim Taehyung, an Alpha meets his mate, another Alpha, Jeon Jungkook. Little does he know, that his life is about to change for the better. (WARNING)...