serendipity ; sano manjiro [✓...

By rickkaee

★ | in which, hanagaki y/n, takemichi's twin sister. y/n has this rare ability to read minds however this abi... More

serendipity !
info
playlist
prologue : misfortune
time leaper
persistent
tacenda
laconic
labyrinth
ineffable
epiphany
quintessential
ebullience
cynosure
incipient
assembly
scrutinize
surreptitious
beleaguer
lassitude
mellifluous
exulanasis
never - ending
lithe
furtive
sempiternal
shibas
choices
ʜᴀɴᴀɢᴀᴋɪ (ʏ/ɴ) ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴘʀᴏꜰɪʟᴇ
team?
christmas eve
talk, church
fight
ongoing
don't
courage
new year, new shits
mission success?
"worst" future
guilty death
annoying
game on
three words, eight letters, i love you
author's note

why did you...?

1.3K 65 4
By rickkaee

TAKEMICHI THOUGHTFULLY LOOKED at the picture in hand, thinking so much about the current situation. 

" Mikey-kun...that Mikey-kun...killed all the upper members of Toman? " Takemichi asked.

" Naoto-kun...did Mikey-kun really do that? " Y/n asked.

" Do you guys know anything about it? " Naoto asked.

" Huh? " Takemichi asked. 

" What do you mean? " Y/n asked. 

" The information you both gained from your latest time-leap will surely contain a clue somewhere. "Naoto replied. 

" At the very least, something you both did in the past caused a great change in the present. " Naoto added. 

" Something we did...? We didn't mess up anything tho. " Y/n said.

" That's right, we eliminated the two people that would've caused Toman to turn evil. The black dragons were defeated and Kisaki got kicked out of Toman. " Takemichi said. " Everything should've ended up fine! "

" Takemichi-kun. Y/n-san. " Naoto called out.

" We didn't do wrong...we know that for sure. After the things that happened, we took this photo. " Y/n said while grabbing the photo in Takemichi's hand. 

" That photo...where did you find it? " Naoto asked.

" Where...? " Y/n asked while looking at Takemichi. 

" On top of the kotatsu...ah!! " Takemichi exclaimed when he saw a letter. " A letter! "

" Was the photo inside there? " Y/n asked while standing next to her brother that was holding an envelope. 

" Let me see that letter for a moment! " Naoto suddenly said.

" Huh? " Takemichi asked while giving it to Naoto.

" The postmark isn't from Japan...it's the Philippines. " Naoto said. " This letter...who sent this letter?! "

" Ah...! I think I know who. " Y/n said.

🥞 🥞 🥞

" This is it. " Takemichi said looking at a looking abandoned building.

The twins made their way to the Philippines for the letter and the simple words can be known where he could be found. 

" Let's split out then. Let's call each other if we found him. " Y/n suggested for she saw the ruins being too big.

" Yeah. " Takemichi said. 

Y/n looked around the area and stood inside while going in the opposite direction of her brother.

" I wonder... " Y/n mumbled. " Did he change? "

" What happened in the future? What did go wrong? " Y/n mumbled while kicking a pebble.

Y/n skipped from area to area, stairs to stairs, and everywhere until she stopped in an area where the ceiling collapsed on the floor. 

"...Ah, it's is where Mikey-kun's brother got the engines. " Y/n said to herself while smiling a bit. " Let's go farther then. "

When Y/n was about to go to the last stairs she didn't check, a familiar voice pass thru her ears.

" N/n. "

Y/n slowly stopped and looked at the voice where it is coming from. She looked startled and saw Mikey seating on a pile of junk.

" M...Mikey-kun? " Y/n called out. 

" Yes, the one and only. " Mikey replied. 

Y/n too shocked to grab her phone to call her brother covered her mouth in surprise. 

" Where's Takemitchy? " Mikey asked.

" He's also looking for you around...do you also need him? " Y/n asked while grabbing her phone.

" We could just let him be first, but I wanted to talk to you first. " Mikey replied.

" Huh? "

" I have a favor to ask. " Mikey said.

" Favor? " Y/n asked. 

" I came here to remember my memories with my big brother. I'm overwhelmed with many memories. " Mikey replied. 

" When I was young I fought with many people. I learned a few kinds of stuff, I laughed, I cried too, that is how I grew Toman. " Mikey added. " It makes me nostalgic. "

" Mikey-kun... " Y/n said while feeling a little uneasy.

" Toman has changed a lot. " Mikey said. 

" What do you mean? " Y/n asked.

" Y/n...why did you leave Toman? I wanted us to stay together. I wanted you to stay with me as you promised. " Mikey said. 

" Eh...?! " Y/n blurted out confused.

" That goes to Takemichi-kun but there was never a promise between the two of us. " Mikey added. " I tried to fix everything by myself but I couldn't control everything. I'm never gonna be like I was in the past. "

" What? What are you saying...? " Y/n asked.

" I tried to stop you from quitting Toman with your twin brother and Kenchin said... " Mikey said as a sharp pain began to stab Y/n's head making her clutch her head while fixing her posture.

A memory showed up, the same thing that Mikey was telling is flashing in her mind like a movie. 

" Stop it, Mikey. " Draken said.

" Ha? " Mikey asked. " Why are you ordering me around, huh? "

" I agree with Draken. " Mitsuya said. " They are no longer a part of Toman now. "

" Mitsuya... " Mikey grumbled.

Draken and Mitsuya kneeled in front of Mikey and Draken spoke first.

" Mikey...you chose the path of violence. From now on Mitsuya and me put our lives in your hands. " Draken said. " It's our choice. "

" But Mikey...Takemichi is our leader while Y/n is our friend. I don't want them to end up like us. " Mitsuya said. 

" Don't mix them up in our mess. " Draken said. " Especially Y/n that you loved before. "

Y/n blinked as she got immersed again in the present, she gasped and covered her mouth.

" So that means...those two... " Y/n said while not finding the right words.

" Yeah...they were the last. I'm the one who killed them. " Mikey said. 

" Ah...uh... " Y/n trembled while stopping her tears.

" Y/n...that Toman no longer exists. " Mikey said while approaching the girl while Y/n got glued in her place and can't bring herself to walk back or run away. 

" The guys are...and everyone...I killed them all. " Mikey said. " That's why I want you to stop me...just like before. "

End

【4 / 25 / 22】

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 1.2K 23
You didn't anticipate being caught up in a chaotic situation. Growing up as a girl who moved houses annually, you were used to constant change until...
8.1K 238 10
Hanagaki Takemichi leap through time just to save his ex girlfriend, but to achieve that goal, he need to save a few people. But that few people turn...
108K 3.5K 78
Hanagaki Takemichi, a very soon to be famous name in the delinquent world. This blue eyed blondie only knows how to attract fight, stabs (many), almo...
7.8K 78 36
2005 : Reina Hanagaki is Takemichi's older sister. Mikey's girlfriend, she is one of the founders of Toman. 2010 : Reina is killed by a Toman member...