𝐁𝐞𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐝 𝐂π₯𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐃�...

By justlikeyourstories

In the final Hurrah of Behind Closed Doors, we follow through what they thought was the perfect lifestyle. W... More

✨Introduction✨
Prolouge.
Notes n' Wine
Deep Voices
It Felt So Real
Lookin Good, Dr Malfoy
Brunette Locks
Lies Unfolded
Touch Yourself
Its Just A Spell
Cold TiledοΏΌ Wall
That Happens To Be My Wife
Dazed And Confused
Fragile Crystal
Its A Sex Club
Heavy Red Curtain
Personalised Sweater
Where It All Started
Wasted Space
Let Him Heal
Got It On Film
Safe Word
Aftermath Or Aftercare
I See Dead People
Completely Clueless
Nerve
Picture Perfect
Lace Bralettes
Anything But Purple
Anything But Purple PT.2
Sugar Shrub
Silly Little Interns
My Blond Boy
I Smell Your Fear
Nice Shot, Potter
Your Tauma Or Mine?
Pretty And Petty
Little Blue
Knocking Down Knockturn Alley
Believe Me
Department Of Mysteries
Department Of Mysteries pt.2
Breaking Blood
Hardly Working
Tell me, baby
Corrupted Lungs
Critical
Milestone
What You Can't Have
Picnic Break
Patience Is Key
Those You Least Expect
That's All It Was
My Babies

Amelia Moore

1.7K 67 32
By justlikeyourstories

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

"Head up" I instructed, pushing my fingers up underneath the man's chin to assist in lifting his injured head.

It was the middle of yet another work day.

I didn't have any important surgery today so I was currently stuck in the pit, Doing stitches and check ups.

Draco was currently in the middle of a surgery so that left my trying to occupy myself until we were let off for lunch.

"Thanks, doc" the elderly man showed me a kind smile after I had finished stitching the laceration on his forehead.

"It's what I do" I replied, showing the same kind smile "Now, just try to take it easy for the next couple of days, yeah?" The old man nodded before I pushed my seat away from the bed and stood up, striping the gloves off my hands and disposing of them in the bin beside me.

After cleaning myself up, I decided I'd go in and see how Draco's surgery was going. I walked down the busy hallway and into the scrub room where I took of my coat and tied on a mask.

Slowly I pushed open the door to the OR and slipped my body through just enough to be visible.

"Dr Malfoy" I made myself known to him and the 8 other scrub nurses that stood in the room. Draco briefly looked up from his patient and even with the mask covering his face, i could notice the smile.

"Dr Malfoy" he replied, his eyes flickering between the clamp he held and me "Can I help
You?"

"No" I shook my head and walked a little closer "Just wanted to see how everything was coming along" I sad as I inched a little closer and looked over the table at the patient.

"It's going good" Draco said "He coded not to long ago and forced us to intubate. We had a near slash in the carotid and and a minor internal bleed in the left marginal, but this little guy's strong"

I smiled and saw that this little boy was no older then 12. In this job, it was heartbreaking seeing everything these people went though.

Especially kids.

"That's good" I nodded.

"I was actually..." he trailed off as he pulled the clamp away from his body "Just finished. Dr Bailey, close up for me?"

"Of course, sir" the small brown haired women stepped in place of Draco and the nurses started to prepare for a close.

I smiled and stepped, making my way back to the scrub room with Draco behind me.

Once in, I took off my mask and put my coat back on as Draco cleaned off and washed up.

We both managed to walk out together, expecting to go on our break but as soon as we stepped out of the room, I was immediately bombarded with another nurse.

"Dr Malfoy" She smiled "So sorry to interrupt but there's a woman in the waiting room for you, she seemed pretty insistent on seeing you now"

I frowned and looked beside myself at Draco who looked just as confused.

I nodded and looked back at the nurse "Thank you" she smiled and walked away.

"Who could that be?" Draco asked.

"Your guess is as good as mine, love" I responded and started to make my way into the waiting room with Draco right beside me.

I looked around at the considerably empty chairs until I spotted a women sitting in the corner.

Immediately I looked at Draco and he just shrugged.

I groaned and walked over, clearing my throat to make myself known.

"AnnaLeigh" she smiled and jumped up to envelope me in a hug. I tensed slightly but hugged back anyway.

"Mama" I chuckled, confused as to way she was even here. I hadn't seen her in a couple of months and it wasn't like her to show up out of the blue for no reason.

"How are you, darling? How's the job?" She asked, not even noticing that Draco stood behind her.

"Uh—it's good" I answer shortly "What are you doing here?"

"What?" She scoffed playfully "I can't come and see my only daughter?"

"Um—well—"

"Nonsense" she waved off "Where's Draco? He works here, doesn't he?" She looked around as Draco cleared his throat. She flinched and spun to meet him "Merlin, have you been standing there this whole time?"

"Yes, Amelia, I have been " he responded with a small smile.

"How are you?" She smiled and unexpectedly grabbed Draco in a hug. Draco froze exactly as I did and looked at me with wide eyes. I simply shrugged and mouthed 'go with it'.

"I'm-I'm good" he responded as my mother pulled away.

"That's great" she smiled and turned back to me.

"It's good seeing you, ma, but what are you doing here?" I rose an eye brow and crossed my arms.

"Well..." she trailed off with a smirk "If you really must know" she chuckled and held out her hand. I frowned and looked down, only to see a massive diamond ring on her finger—one that closely resembled mine "I got married!"

I blinked slowly "You did what!?" I grabbed her hand and looked closely at the ring, staring in disbelief. I wasn't really sure how to feel. As I remember it, she never really wanted anything to do with guys since dad died and now she shows up out of the blue and is suddenly married?

"I know, I know I should of told you sooner but Laton and I just got back from our honeymoon and—"

"Laton?" I frowned and looked at Draco who just looked slightly amused with the scene in front of him "Mum... I didn't even know you were talking to anyone. When did this happen?"

"Y'know how I went to Vegas not too long ago..."

"You got married in Vegas?" I frowned "What the—"

"He's so nice, Anna" she bragged "He's respectful and even has two kids of his own. We met at the beach and I—"

"Here, babe" suddenly our conversation was interrupted by a tall man, maybe the same hight as Draco, slipping his arm around my
Mothers waist as he handed her a cup of coffee.

My eyes flickered between the pair as she thanked him and took a sip.

I looked over at Draco and gestured for him to stand next to me. No way was I meeting this guy alone. He chuckled silently and walked over to slip his arm around my waist.

"Oh!" My mother took the cup from her lips "Laton, this is my daughter AnnaLeigh and her Husband Draco"

"Nice to meet you both" he smiled generously and leant over to shake mine and then Draco's hand "Hey—you're the doctor that did my son's craniotomy years back" he noted, pointing  at Draco.

"Most likely" Draco responded "It's not a common surgery but I've done a fair few"

"Well, your the reason he's still a pain in my arse to this day" he and my mother laughed at his horrible joke as I just stood quietly examining him.

His had a big build, protruding muscles but a wide stomach. Broad shoulders covered in a maroon sweater and thick legs in black suit pants. His brown hair stylised neatly back and blue eyes.

He looked well put together, the kind of person that mothers want their daughters to date.

"So Laton" I interrupted their conversation and looked up at him "What magic school did you go to?"

"Oh" he chuckled "I'm-I'm not—"

"He's a muggle" my mother answered for him.

I nodded slowly "Well, it was nice to meet you Laton, but I have a job to do" I showed him a short smile before grabbing Draco's hand and proceeding to walk away from the pair.

It's not that I was angry because I wasn't. It was the fact that she didn't even tell me nor have any concern for anything else but herself.

I walked over to the front desk and leant myself over to grab a folder and distract myself. Draco sighed and placed his hand on the small of my back as I stood up straight and started to flick through the folder.

"It's just too much, Draco" I said "I've been through too many things at once. First Getting stabbed and then Scorpius coming back—I just wanna sit down without having to worry that my seats been tampered with"

"I know" he whispered and leant over to kiss my temple "Speaking of Scorpius, I have some news"

"Ok?" I closed the folder and turned my full attention toward him.

"I got a call just before surgery and it turns out that Scorpius had been released on good behaviour... two weeks after what happened" he said "Whoever it was that kidnapped you—it wasn't him. He was telling us the truth"

"So, who would of done it?" I questioned. Over the last month, I found myself falling asleep to the fact that the ministry had this sorted and as painful as it is to admit—I was hoping it was Scorpius because at least I knew.

It made me feel uneasy that I was now clueless.

"That's what I asked" he trailed off "Mikael John, served 12 years in Azkaban for theft, unlawful use of unforgivables and sexual assault"

"Ok?" I frowned, not knowing what some stranger had to do with this.

"He was released about three days before you went missing" he explained "AnnaLeigh, Mikael John is Scorpius' friend from Durmstrang. He didn't serve time for your assaults under grounds that he was enchanted the whole time"

I kept quiet for a moment until the realisation hit me. My eyes widened and started to feel physically sick. I felt my heart thump in my chest and almost felt faint.

"What—why would—what does he have to do with me? Why does he want me—oh merlin, I'm gonna throw up" I turned around and hunched over to stop myself from vomiting all over the floor.

Draco reached over the counter and grabbed a sick bag from the desk before handing it to me. 

I grasped it in my hand and tried my best not to let go.

All those years ago, everything that happened and here I was thinking it was over. That I didn't have to feel that way anymore and that I was safe.

Never had I been so wrong.

"What does he want with me? What did I ever do to him?" I asked, carefully standing back up.

"That's just it, we don't know" he shrugged "he's dead, Anna. We don't have to worry about him anymore"

"That's what we thought about Scorpius" I said "Draco, what if he's still out there? Maybe it was another illusion charm?"

"Come" Draco opened his arms and immediately I burned my head into his chest. I suddenly didn't feel like carrying out the rest of the day. All I wanted to do was go home and call my kids, make sure they were ok "It's gonna be ok. No one's ever gonna touch you again, I promise"

But was it a promise that he'd be able to keep?

I hope everything makes a little more sense now but I'm not done explaining so please be patient! 🫶

Word count 1896

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

559K 6.7K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
656 33 27
When strong emotions meet a dormant line of ancient magic that was thought to of gone extinct resurfaced along with the Dark Lord, everyone is on edg...
158K 4.9K 24
The wizards and witches we all know and love are back for their last year in Hogwarts! Hermione starts to receive unexpected love letters from a secr...
47K 645 55
The Slytherin Prince is not what he seems to be. Y/n Potter, Harry Potter's sister, finds pure hatred in her heart for the 'pathetic' Draco Mal...