Reunion of the Dragon family(...

Af CrqzyCalico

*this story is currently under full revision. Lots of changes will be made afterwards* The fourth true dragon... Mere

Notice or A/N or whatever you call it
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Beginning of the journey
Chapter 2 - Nation of Dwarves
Chapter 3 - Frozen Continent
Chapter 4 - Walprugis I
Chapter 5 - Walprugis II
Notice
Chapter 6 - A daughter and a niece
Chapter 7 - Back to the forest
Chapter 8 - Spirit queen and the conquerer of flame
Chapter 9 - Showing affection
Chapter 10 - Friend and foe
Chapter 12 - Labyrinth I
Chapter 13 - Labyrinth II
Chapter 14 - Misunderstanding
Chapter 15 - Sceme and punishment
Chapter 16 - Hero awakened
Chapter 17 - Preparation
Notice
Chapter 18 - To the battle field
Chapter 19 - Revenge
Side chapter - Mission
Chapter 20 - Fiery sister
Chapter 21 - Imposter
Chapter 22 - Aftermath
Chapter 23 - Velzard
Notice
Chapter 24 - War cloud
Chapter 25 - Demon's battle
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 - Gathering forces
Chapter 28 - Enemy at doorstep
Chapter 29 - The battle of dragon I
Chapter 30 - The battle of dragon II
The battle of dragon III
Chapter 32 - Rising nightmare
yee
Chapter 33 - Darkness
Chapter 34

Chapter 11 - Confrontation with Chaos

2.6K 88 10
Af CrqzyCalico

3rd POV

  After Rimuru told Shizu to leave and when she reluctantly did so. The mood in the room suddenly turned cold and ominous. 

  Yuuki knew something was off about this stranger. This stranger was brought by Shizu, who was supposed to be dead and is the one who saved her. 

  Also, he, maybe she didn't seem to be effected by his {Thought guidance} either. But what made him more worried about this stranger is that he completely Removed his aura.

  Yuuki is now getting slightly worried about the stranger in front of him who might cause problem to his plan.

Rimuru POV

  After Shizu went outside the room, Yuuki sat back on the couch and Kagali returned to her position behing Yuuki.

  Even though Yuuki's expression didn't change a bit, I could feel him trying to analyze me and decide what to do.

"So, what is it you want to talk about with me and Kagali?" (Yuuki)

'Good question. I guess I'll start with this since I can't underestimate my opponent.' I thought as I snapped my finger, creating a barrier which is the same one I made to prevent my sisters education(aka. rampaging).

  Yuuki seem to notice the barrier instantly and slowly looked around. His carefree smile instantly left his face and was replaced by cold and calculative one. As I expected, this guy is not an easy opponent.

"Don't even think about escaping. This barrier blocked rampaging(educating) of two true dragons." I said as I looked straight into his eyes.

  Yuuki couldn't hide surprise from his face for a moment, but quickly recovered his composure. "Does people usually set up a barrier before they talk?"

'Huh, so he still has some humor left.' Let's see how he reacts to this. 

"Is it a custom here to manipulate their guest?" (Rimuru)

  I could see Yuuki stiffen when I said that. He noticed that it didn't work on me but clearly he didn't notice that I detected it.

"So you noticed, I knew you were some extraordinary being. I guess it was my mistake here." (Yuuki)

  He is still composed somehow. Let's make it more difficult for him. I activated a modified version of {Thought communication} which Ciel made some time ago. It allows me to see Yuuki's thought while he can't see mine.

  As expected, there was some difficulty. However my skill was made by no other than Ciel and it succeeded soon enough.

  Now I can see what Yuuki is thinking right now. As expected he is worried about me. He thinks I'll get in a way of his plan to- world dominance? This guy has some big dream.

  Yuuki was sweating now due to him trying to get rid off my skill, which was no use.

"Now, grandmaster, would you answer my question?" (Rimuru)

"What is it?" Yuuki replied through gritted teeth. His eyes lost the composure from earlier and was brimming with anger now.

"Why can I feel aura similar to Clayman from that Kagali over there?" I could just rummage through his thought and find it myself but I just asked him, wanting to hear him answer it by himself.

"You think I would tell you that easily!" Yuuki shouted. He still has some urge to fight while Kagali looked shocked and worried.

"I can just rummage through your head and find it out you know. So why don't you just say it yourself and save some time." (Rimuru)

  Yuuki didn't say anything and kept glaring at me, so I just started to rummage through his thoughts and finally found what I wanted. 

  Kagali was actually Kazaream, a former demon lord known as 'Curse Lord'. She died 200 years ago by Leon and was staying with Yuuki now.

"So you are Kazaream?" I said and Kagali flinched. Is she a scaredy cat? No wonder she is no longer a demon lord.

  I could feel Yuuki constantly trying to stop my skill. It was getting a bit hard for me to maintain it since Yuuki is quite strong. So I just looked through every single skill and plans before I released him from the grasp of my skill.

  Yuuki was now panting since he spent a lot of energy fighting against me. His eyes started to reveal his inner madness indicating that he will soon lose his composure entirely and start rampaging.

"Hey Yuuki, why don't we make a deal? Let's have a duel and whoever wins can do whatever they want with the others. What do you think." (Rimuru)

  Normally, Yuuki won't take this kind of deal, but he is strained and couldn't think straight.

"Kagali, call Tear, Footman, and Laplace." (Yuuki)

  So he knows that he couldn't beat me now. He is still not completely mad.

"Bu- but I can't because of the barrier." Kagali stammered. She is totally frightened now and sweating hard.

"You can summon them now. I let the summoning magic open for a moment. But don't think of escaping. I only allowed someone to go in, no to go out." I said with a ominous smile.

  Kagali looked like she was about to collapse from fear, but she summoned three individuals in clown outfits and mask.

  Yuuki meanwhile tried to summon some kind of dragon but I quickly sealed it.

"Hohoho, what is it presiden-" A big clown stopped speaking as he looked around the situation.

"Whoa whoa, I know ya' need some help president but why did ya bring us to the place where we can't escape?." said the man with a weird hat on him. I guess that's Laplace or Footman since the other one is obviously Tear, judging by her mask.

"So, I assume you guys are Kazaream's friends and also a deathman. Am I right?" (Rimuru)

  They looked shocked when I said that and Tear spoke up. "Hey Laplace, why can't I feel anything from that guy?"

  The man with a weird hat replied. "Yeah, I ain't getting any aura from that fella. If that fella is hiding his aura completely, it's hella dangerous than I thought." 

  So that's Laplace. I guess he's the smart one here. Let's see how they react to this.

"I can release my aura if you want." I said as I released my aura at the precise amount where they won't die but can't lift a finger.

"What da, this fella is a hella strong! I didn't sign up for this kinda enemy president!" (Laplace)

  Yuuki was struggling to move while the others are groaning from the pressure. When I saw through his mind, I saw that he possessed many powerful skill. I would have been in danger if I hadn't struck first and lowered his strength.

  He sure is impressive. Maybe his dream of world dominance would have succeeded. Sadly for him, I came before he got more stronger.

"Would you give up now?" (Rimuru)

"N...never!" Yuuki exclaimed. But his strength is showing its limits and his voice is strained. He will soon going to loss consciousness.

"You should know when to surrender or else your body will suffer. You sure you don't want to surrender now?" I raised the intensity of my aura. Kagali and clown trio had already passed out a while ago and Yuuki's turn is coming closer every second.

"Now Yuuki, it's time to end this." (Rimuru)

  Suddenly, Yuuki stretched out his arm magicules started to flow toward him. 

"You think I would die without doing anything? I'll take you all with me to the hell!" (Yuuki)

  As he shouted he squeezed out all of his strength and summoned the dragon he tried to summon earlier. It somehow penetrated my blockage and succeeded.

  Yuuki fell unconscious after that with a mad smile lingering on his face. That guy gave me a creep right till the end.

  I absorbed all of them and removed the barrier. Of course, I supressed my aura before doing so. Otherwise I would have killed every human being in this building.

'Now I should take care of that dragon Yuuki summoned.' I thought as I flew out of the window, only to see a being that can only be described as chaos itself.

'What the hell? Yuuki did said that he will bring everything down with him, and I thought he was bluffing. But this, this isn't a joke.' I thought as I saw the rampaging dragon destroy everything near it.

  'This isn't going to be easy.' I flew up to the town and activated {Spacial travel} to transfer the people near the area to safer place.

  After I evacuated the ones who need immediate help, I flew back to the headquater where Shizu was waiting outside with her sword in her hand.

"Rimuru-san! What happened? I was waiting in the first floor when suddenly that dragon appeared and started to rampage. Where is Yuuki? Is he okay? What should I do now?" Shizu poured out her questions. 

"Listen, we don't have enough time, so I'll explain it later. Take this people to the safer place and protect them, okay?" I said and started flew up again.

"But what about you?" (Shizu)

"I'll take care of that dragon!" I said and flew toward the dragon.

  The dragon noticed that there was nothing to attack around it except me and charged toward me with a roar.

  I pulled out my sword and readied myself. "Let's do this."

Meanwhile in the Forgotten city of dragon

3rd POV

  Milim was fooling around in the kitchen where her subordinates were learning how to cook. She was about to snatch away the cookie from the table when she felt something.

  It was something that she once cared the most. Somthing that was her only friend. The dragon who she had to seal with her own hand.

  And now, her corrupted friend's revival was noticed by her.

  The usual carefree expression left Milim and ridiculous amount of magicules started to gather around her.

  Ciel, who was standing nearby noticed this and immediately transported Milim outside, just in time for her to burst out her power into a single beam of destruction, piercing the sky above.

  Milim was now on her battle form and in her hand was her god class sword Tenma. Her eyes were burning with rage toward the one who broke the seal of her friend.

'Who dares to touch my friend!' (Milim)

  Milim skyrocketed to the sky, leaving a huge crack on the ground, heading toward the chaos dragon without a single explanation. 

  Ciel noticed that the direction Milim was headded was Ingracia and felt an ominous aura from that direction simultaneously.

"This might actually go bad." Ciel said to herself. She contacted Kumara using {Thought communication.

"Kumara, I have to visit some place real quick, so stay here with Ranga and Raiga, okay?" (Ciel)

"Okay mom. Come back as soon as you can." (Kumara)

"I will dear." Ciel said and ended the communication. 

'She's more matured now. I'm so proud of her.' Ciel thought and contacted Hermes.

"Hermes, I need to go to Ingracia. Milim already went there and I want you and Midley to take charge of others until we return." (Ciel)

"Of course Ciel-sama." (Hermes)

  After hearing his response Ciel let go off the physical body she was using. She could have used {Spacial travel} or just flew there like Milim, but it was the fastest way for her to reach Rimuru.

'I hope I'm not to late this time.' (Ciel)

Back to Ingracia

Rimuru POV

  The fight was going bad for me. I already used quite big amount of energy dealing with Yuuki and his companions.

  The dragon is corrupted and mainly based in demonic figure, so the holy magic would be best against it. Unfortunately, I don't have any holy magic skill that can confront this dragon.

  Moreover, this dragon isn't affected by my aura. I could release more of my aura, but it will mean that I'll destroy everything near me.

 As I was thinking of a way to defeat this dragon while evading its corrosive breaths, I felt familiar existance return to me. It has been a long time since I felt this again.

Ciel? Is that you?

<<Of course it's me. Well, it really had been a while since we were in this form last time.>>

Yeah it sure is. Now that you're here, do you have any idea of defeating this dragon? I used some amount of energy to deal with other things earlier and I don't have any holy magic skill to match with that dragon.

<<The best answer is to keep it in this place and wait.>>

Wait? Wait for what?

<<Milim. It seems that she knows this dragon. If I'm right it's the dragon she sealed after becoming a demon lord. It was her friend but it got corrupted. Milim told me about this once, and she seemed reluctant to even mention it.>>

<<She will be here in a few minutes, so all we need to do is to keep it here for her to finish.>>

Okay then. Let's do this together.

  I might be in a weakened state right now, but with Ciel, I have nothing to fear. My analyzing speed increased extremely and I can now see every move the dragon would make.

  I used defensive skills like barriers to defend its attack and seal is movement in the same time  and used my sword to ward off occasional physical attacks.

  After a while I felt intense aura approaching in a fast speed. I instantly recognized its owner and draw back from the dragon.

Isn't her aura too immense?

<<Milim's title is Destroyer. It literally explains her power. The power of her you had seen in walprugis is only a fraction of her true power.>>

I see. Then we shouldbe the one to control her spilling power from destroying the surroundings.

<<That's the exact thing we should do here.>>

  I started to make strongest barrier I can make at this moment. Judging by Milim's aura, it is going to be nasty, so I should prepare for the worst.

  Milim was now floating in front of the dragon with black armor and a powerful sword. Her eyes are filled with fury, but there were trace of sadness too.

  Milim didn't utter a single word and began to draw magicules arround her. She closed her eyes and shouted.

"DRAGO NOVA!" (Milim)

  A bright flash of light appeared followed by a enormous ray of heat destroying everything in its path.

  The pressure on the barrier was higher than I expected but thanks to Ciel's calculation it successfully protected the city. Well, except the walls surrounding them.

  After the light and heat died down nothing was left where the dragon used to be.

<<Complete destruction of Chaos Dragon's physical and astral body confirmed. Dragon core detected from the sight. Absorbing completed.>>

That mechanical report bring back a nostalgic memory, doesn't it Ciel?

<<Yeah, I just happened to think of that.>>

By the way, that core we absorbed, is it possible to bring back the dragon in a non-corrupted state? I heard that it was Milim's friend.

<<Sure. I'll mend andd purify the core. You should go to Milim and assure her.>>

  I flew down to Milim who was now sitting on the floor with her head burried in her hands.

"I- I'm so sorry Gaia." Milim sobbed.

  I gently patted her back and hugged her warmly.

"It's okay Milim. Me and Ciel will bring back Gaia in a purified state. There's nothing to worry about." (Rimuru)

"Re- really?" Milim stammered through her sob.

"Really. In fact, the process is almost done. We can bring back Gaia once we return to your home." (Rimuru)

"Thank you." Milim said as she hugged me back. I can still hear occasional whimper, but they soon died away.

<<Rimuru, will you make an enhanced clone for me?>>

Sure.

  I made enhanced clone as she said, but this time, I made the strongest clone I can make.

  As soon as it was finished, black mist came out from my body and the clone's eyes turned crimson with some pattern in it.

"I will take Milim back and bring back Gaia. You can go on with your job." (Ciel)

  I nodded and Milim stood up, said good bye and flew back ahead.

"Oh, one more thing." Ciel said and leaned to my ear.

"You can clean up the mass here and explain to the others on your way." Ciel said mischiveously.

  Before I could say anything, she lightly kissed my lips and used {Spacial travel} back to the forgotten city of dragon.

  I stayed there for a while since I was tired and had to think of a way to explain to the others. After a few minutes of rest, I stood up and floated off the ground and started to flew back to where Shizu and other people are waiting.

'This is going to be tough.' I thought as I sighed at the difficult task given to me.

--------------------------------------------

And that's it for this chapter.

I made some slight change from the original story about the chaos dragon. I changed it that Yuuki was owning it and could summon whenever he wants, so if you guys were confused I'm sorry for not informing this earlier.

Also, I had to fight one of my arch-nemesis called mid-term next week, so there is a chance I will upload once in next week.

But it's only a possibility not a confirmation so don't worry too much.

Hope you guys enjoy reading this chapter.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

7.7K 368 8
After being sealed for a hundred thousand years, along with the rest of the immortal beings of the world, Rimuru finally wakes up and encounters a ne...
20.4K 408 29
rimuru getting dominated by girls.(this is a harem well most likely (rimuru x luminous or rimuru x velzard and velgrynd )( bad grammar, some are wron...
171K 4.1K 68
After achieving peace Rimuru was stuck doing paperwork for the last few centuries and was stuck with boredom. Ciel seeing her master's state suggests...
323K 7.6K 64
It's been already 25 years since the great tenma war ended with the victory of The octagram and tempest over Ivarage the Evil dragon world destroyer...