we need ๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง...

By el2oh2el

"Briar, you guys are too young to understand love," Sofia says. I respond back saying, "Ok so maybe we are to... More

cast (main characters)
cast part 2 (side characters)
briar explained
him (1)
what the hell (2)
excitement (3)
setting
wow (4)
too much blushing (5)
i'm sorry what- (6)
nervous for... a lot (7)
wtf is going on (8)
why's this happening (9)
well this is surprising (10)
A/N- pls read
two guys in one night (11)
oh shit (12)
that's a lot to explain (13)
chandler to my monica (14)
rough day (15)
oh my god (17)
outfits + leia face reveal
explainations (18)
who is that (19)
only one guy (20)
andrew & eden face reveal
idk what to do (21)
overwhelmed with emotions (22)
goodbye...

what a day (16)

247 3 2
By el2oh2el

- recap from last chapter -

-

Something special is waiting for you outside...
- ;)

-

wth is this...

————————————————————————

I quickly pack up my stuff and leave. I push the front doors open and stand there. I'm looking to see if anything stands out to me. So far, nothing. I go down the steps to see if there's something or someone but still nothing.

All of a sudden the song Dream Girl by Crisaunt plays. I see everyone start crowding around the area where the music is coming from. So I walk over there and once I get there, people start freaking out. I hear many oh my god there she is or aw this is so cute.

I walk threw the crowd of people and finally get in the middle of the circle

I see a speaker on the ground playing the song, my friends on the sides taking videos and pictures, and then... Alex.

He's holding a bouquet of my favorite flowers and two posters.

"Read it out loud," Alex says.

-

You make me happier than I ever thought I could be. And if you let me take you to the dance, I will spend the rest of that night trying to make you feel the same way.

Briar Underwood, will you be the Monica to my Chandler for the night and go to the dance  with me?

-

I finish reading the poster and I am smiling ear to ear. I say yes and he hands me the bouquet and posters. Everyone starts cheering. I immediately hug him and neither one of us let go for a while.

As I'm hugging him, I see Jacob. We make eye contact. He has a sad look on his face and then he just leaves. I feel bad for a second. I have the urge to chase after him. But then remember that kiss with him and that girl. So I don't feel bad anymore. I just go back to my own happy world with Alex.

We eventually let go and then the crowd goes away

I look at him in the eyes and say, "Wow... so you did all of this... for me?"

He nods his head and says, "You're the special girl. Of course I did all of this for you."

I laugh and hug him again

"You're the sweetest! I can't wait for this," I say excitedly.

-

The whole car ride home, I was nonstop talking about what Alex did. She, of course, was so happy for me and loved everything he did.

We get out of the car and get inside the house

"What are you wearing," she asked.

"I don't know yet. I have to see what Alex is wearing so I can match with him."

She nods her head and heads to her room

I go to my room and text Alex

*text messages*

Today 3:26

me: we're gonna have matching outfits right

alex: yes ofc
alex: what dress are you wearing

me: idk yet lol
me: i was gonna ask you what you're wearing so i can plan my dress around that

alex: no i should plan around you
alex: you're gonna look better than me anyway

me: yea but don't you already have an outfit picked out

alex: i can change that easily

me: are you sure

alex: yup

me: ok great
me: gonna go dress shopping soon

alex: cool
alex: lmk soon

me: ofc
me: send me the info for the dance pls

alex:

me: thank youu

*off messages*

I turn off my phone and stare up at my ceiling. It's still all a shock to me. I look at the flowers and posters again and squeal out of excitement.

I go on my laptop and call Allison. She doesn't answer so I call Anna. She doesn't answer either so I call Kyle and Xavier. STILL no answer. After they didn't answer, I decide to call Emily. It rings about 3 times before she picks up.

finally!

Before I could say anything, she started talking

"Oh my god girl! What that Alex guy did was SO CUTE! I cant believe that actually happened," she said.

"I KNOW RIGHT! It's crazy. Like I had my suspicions that he was gonna ask me. But I didn't know like that," I said.

She laughs and says, "Are you guys gonna match? What are you wearing,".

"I don't know what I'm wearing yet. I still need to go dress shopping. And yes, we're matching."

"Oh you should go to the mall with my friend and I this Saturday. We're going to a Quince soon so we were already gonna go dress shopping. I don't know if you know her, she goes to our school. Her name is Leia. I think you'll love her," Emily said.

"Oh yeah that sounds fun. And that name, Leia, it sounds familiar. But yeah, I'll ask my mom or Sofia if they can take me."

-

Emily and I FaceTime for about another two hours after that until Sofia called me down.

I get downstairs and she's on the phone with our mom.

"What do you want from Panda Express," Sofia asked.

"Bowl with fried rice and orange chicken please," I say.

She tells mom our order and hangs up the phone

"Sofia, can you take me to Emily's house on Saturday? Like around 12:30."

She looks at me confused and says, "Emily? Since when were you two friends again?"

"A long time ago. Anyways, can you take me," I ask.

She just nods her head and puts her focus back on the tv. I sit down next to her and watch whatever she's watching.

-

My mom finally gets home and sets the food down on the table

"Hey girls! Come on, sit down and eat," my mom says.

We all go over to the table, sit down, and start eating.

"So how was everyone's day," mom asked.

Sofia and I give each other a look. Then we both start laughing.

"What? What happened?"

"Alex asked me his dance today. Like he came to my school, did a whole thing, and I said yes," I explained.

I told her everything that happened that day. Also told her how Sofia is taking me to Emily's on Saturday.

"Oh that's so exciting! I'm so happy for you," my mom said.

wow just wow...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

hello everyone! i rlly hope you enjoyed this chapter. it was sooo fun to write. for the poster, it's a line from friends thag chandler said to monica lol i changed it up a bit ofc. anyways thank you sm for reading and love you all💓💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 10.7K 44
"Hello Autumn, I don't need to introduce myself cause everybody knows who I am, but I'm Blake." How does he know my name ? He answers my unasked ques...
6.5M 234K 87
"Why do you love me? I'm fat" I said as I looked down at my feet. "Princess there's a difference between fat and thick" he said as he grabbed a hand...
8.1K 164 20
NIALL: What in the world just happened? I choked at seeing this girl? And did a spit take when I actually got a good look at her? What the hell is...
110K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...