✓ womanizer ミ zack martin

By oxangejuice

"boy don't try to front i know just, just, what you are boy don't try to front i know just, just, what you ar... More

womanizer
TWO. jail cell number fifty-six
THREE. even though you hate me, i'd take a cake for you
FOUR. the "little" prince
FIVE. something slight
SIX. the dip that ended it all
SEVEN. summer's over and the flirting beings
EIGHT. honeymoon fades
NINE. let's talk about the dip
TEN. stressin' confessin'
ELEVEN. buttercream kiss
TWELVE. online relationship status
THIRTEEN. switch-a-rooney
FOURTEEN. morp
FIFTEEN. how to swoon the womanizer a book by raven st. james

ONE. how to swoon the new girl a book by zack martin

5.4K 179 74
By oxangejuice

THE LAST place Raven St. James wanted to be was on a boat to get an education because her parents wanted to flaunt their money to the other rich parents in Missouri. Lame excuse to ship their daughter around the world so she would end up in juvie for the umpteenth time.

Boring story. Raven St. James could tell you about the dozens of times she had seen the juvie walls more than her dad's credit card, but it wasn't the time.

But there was one thing that the St. James' knew and that was that Raven was smart. Besides shipping her off to her appending doom, they also sent her on board the S.S. Tipton because of their new school, Seven Seas High School.

Raven rolled her eyes as her parents wished her a goodbye and an education they hoped that she would receive. Something about how she would find "better friends" and "better mentors". Excuses in Raven's eyes, but whatever.

She gripped her backpack straps and took in a deep breath as she grabbed the handles of her suitcase and lobbied down the halls to find her room. Every door the same color and she eventually found, what she had hopped had been her room.

She opened the door and found a blonde boy standing there, hands on his hips.

"Hello?" Raven called.

The boy turned, he frown instantly replaced with a large smile. He approached the door. He began to lay his hand on what he thought was the bookshelf beside him, but missed by a large mile causing him to slip.

"'Sup?"

Raven didn't bother giving the boy another response. It clearly wasn't her room and she wasn't going to banter back and forth with a bottle blond.

"Hey! I never got your name!"

She continued to ignore his beckoning calls and continued down the hall. She finally found her suit door wide open and a girl standing in the middle of the room.

Raven gently knocked on the door and the girl turned and faced her with a smile.

"Hey! You must be Raven. I'm Cassie."

Raven nodded and threw her stuff on the empty bed next to the closet.

Cassie cleared her throat to dry way the awkwardness, "Look, I've had plenty of roommates before and they've all sucked. But you Raven... I have a good feeling about you."

"Great to hear Cassie, but I don't think I'll be here long." Raven said.

"Why not?"

"Because whenever we make our first stop; I'll be jumping ship. They can't keep me here."

"Who is they?"

"Exactly." Raven smiled.

Whoever this mentor Raven's parents mentioned would do little to change her outlook on this entire cruise ship.

It wasn't even a cruise. It would be four years of pain and suffering without the fun stuff. She wasn't going to stay for that. She rather stuff cotton in her eyes and feel it when she blinked.

Raven St. James was getting off this boat as soon as humanly possible.

BUT FOR now, she was stuck on a tour of this rigged boat. The teacher, Ms. Tutweiller showing the small ground of students around the different classrooms.

"Why do they call him a purser?" London Tipton asked.

"I don't know." Ms. Tutweiller said, "But I do know that it is not his job to hold your purse."

"Fine. Then you hold it."

Ms. Tutweiller sighed, "Moving on! This is the state of the art marine biology lab."

"Which my daddy paid for." London cheered, "Can I go now?"

"No. Now, if you'll all follow me, we'll go up one deck to the planetarium."

"I don't know what that is, but my daddy paid for it!"

Raven stayed back in the lab. She was smart, stupid intelligent. She liked science, making things blow up seemed fun and trying to recreate that would be a dream. And if was "state of the art" she could at least try to nab something in the process.

"Hey."

Raven glanced up, holding a liquid in her hand and placed it in her bag. She was going to speak, no point in making friends when she heading towards dodge anyway.

"You're the girl who walked in my room." The boy spoke, "You left me hanging."

"Thought I made it obvious that I wanted nothing to do with you."

She finally looked up. The boy only a couple inches shorter than her held his same, wide toothed, smile.

"I'm Zack."

"I'm leaving."

Raven didn't bother looking at anymore of the liquids. It truly wasn't worth taking if Zack was going to speaking and making direct eye contact with her.

She eventually found the group with Ms. Tutweiller and finished the tour. She, along with Cassie, made their way towards the arcade on the boat.

The two of them played pool which Cassie was terrible at, but played anyway because according to Raven, she was leaving soon.

"Here, let me show you how to do it." Zack told Raven.

He leaned into her touch and with furrowed brows, Raven took her arm and elbowed Zack in his stomach. He groaned in pain. He stood upright and leaned his hand against the pool table.

"I'm sure you've got it." Zack said.

"I hate this stupid sea school, and I hate this stupid boat!" London complained.

"Me and you both." Raven muttered under her breath, hitting one of the colored balls into the hole.

"Hey, the Galaxy Raider game is open." Zack said.

"I love this stupid boat!" London smiled, "Dibs on the cool headphones!"

Not long after, a chime rang throughout the boat. They were told that they were doing their first lifeboat drill and must report to their assigned muster station.

"Should we tell them?" Cassie asked.

"No." Raven smiled, "Let's see what happens."

And what happened was the four found themselves in the hot tub.

"We fell overboard!" Cody, Zack's twin brother, shouted.

"Why is the ocean so hot?" London asked.

"Probably because it's a hot tub." Mr. Mosbey answered.

"Why is there a hot tub in the middle of the ocean?"

It also revealed that Bailey Pickett wasn't a guy, but a girl who didn't have a roommate and bunked with Zack Martin for two days. But she could stay because London didn't have a roommate.

And that didn't sit right with London because she jetted off and one knew a thing.

- lucy has something to say !!

i actually have a lot to say lol

zack martin was on my top tier white boy crushes i had and someone told me i must be attracted to cody to because they're twins but i wasn't attracted to cody at all he was too nerdy but zack like awooga shit you know

and i know he's player i know it but i was still attracted to him and i just know he knows how to kiss a girl like a good kiss on that leaves you breathing, knees buckling, like kitty purring

anyways first chapter SLAY didn't know how to end it but who cares it's out and slay

bye :))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 368 25
~"this love just ain't disposable" imagines for finn wolfhard and his characters! ♡︎ x fem reader ♕
35.2K 418 32
Marley Moseby is the niece of the hotel manager Mr. Moseby and is best friends with Zack and Cody Martin and London Tipton. When she attends Seven Se...
213K 5.1K 37
Have you ever thought, just maybe, you belong with me? siivermist © 2023/24. jj maybank x fem!oc...
20.9K 522 22
Hope Mikaelson x Oc x Josie Saltzman Season 1-?