Izuku Djarin the Neglected Ma...

Od ThomasFuller2

Izuku Yagi, the son of All Might and Green Psychic, was diagnosed as quirkless. For four years he has been ne... Viac

Izuku's Bio
The Start Of It All
Izuku's Training
Return To Hell
Yagi's Secret Revealed
Catching Up With Old Friends
Meeting The Djarins
A Declaration of War
Preparing For A Festival
Discord server
The Sports Festival Part 1
Sports Festival Part 2
Sports Festival Part 3
Sports Festival Part 5
Sports Festival Part 6

Sports Festival Part 4

5.8K 105 76
Od ThomasFuller2

Izuku had just finished his performance and was getting ready for his matches. His past was surprised by his talent when Endeavor finally said.

Enji: I guess those music lessons went well.

Inko: What are you talking about?

Enji: One day while I was on patrol I heard singing from a park.

Flashback:
We see a younger Endeavor walking through the street on a patrol. As he passed a park he hears a voice singing.

???:

As Endeavor decided to investigate he entered the park to see a shocking site. It was Izuku dancing and as he sang you could hear the longing in his voice. Once he finished Endeavor decided to make himself known and coughed into his hand.

Izuku: Uncle, how long have you been standing there.

Enji: Not too long. Where did you learn to sing like that?

Izuku: It just came naturally to me. Me and Momo sing whenever she can't sleep and it seems to work.

Enji: Its wonderful. If you're this good naturally why don't I get you some lessons in instruments and writing music?

Izuku: Really? Thank you Uncle Enji, but can you not tell anyone I don't want them finding out.

Enji: No problem Izuku.
Flashback End

Enji: After that I got him lessons with a decent teacher and got him some recording equipment. I watched him climb the charts and progress in music but knew it wasn't what he really wanted to be. It was just a hobby for him. I'm surprised he still sings at all.

Inko: How come we never knew about this?

Rei: You never spent any time with him, only Izumi. That was all you would talk about. We should have known something was going on.

Din and his wife got up and were heading out the door which peaked All Might's attention.

All Might: Where are you going? Thinking you can escape arrest?

Din: No. We are going to wish good luck to our son for his trial. This will possibly be his hardest fight yet.

Bo: While he is very skilled and has never been hit during the war, we don't know how strong the challengers are. We know they were his tormentors but we don't know if they're going to be good at quirkless combat. Also you're threatening a former king and queen of Mandalore, I'd watch what you say.

Meanwhile With Izuku:

Izuku is currently meditating in a waiting room when he heard a door open. Knowing exactly who it was he said in a dark tone.

Izuku: What do you three want?

Izumi: We just want to ask you to step down it doesn't have to come to this.

Shoka: Please Izu, just forfeit.

Katsumi: They're right. We just want you to be with us.

Izuku: You don't realize what you are asking me to do. You are asking me to give up everything I have worked for. For what, the people who used me as a fucking punching bag. The ones who told me I was useless. The one's who would lie about me to get me in trouble. No, if you don't want this to happen you should tell them to give up because I'm not. I will defend my place till I die. Now leave I have to prepare my armor.

???: Izuku I finished the gauntlets and helmet.

Everyone turned to the door to see a young girl run into the room carrying a black and red helmet and gauntlets. She had shoulder length blonde hair and brown eyes with tan skin. She was dressed in red shirt and blue pants with a white robe over it. She handed the items to Izuku when five men dressed in black armor with red accents and unique designs came in after her.

???: Omega. You can't run off like that. We don't even know where he... Oh hey Izuku.

Izuku: Hunter, Tech, Echo, Cross-hair Wrecker, and Omega. What are you guys doing here. I thought you would be at Sid's pub?

Hunter: Well we finished making you a new set of Beskar Armor, and painted it to welcome you on our team. You are one of us anyways. Us rejects need to stick together.

Izuku takes the armor and puts on the gauntlets and helmet. He then looks at the squad and salutes them. His helmet is half black, half red with a gold ring around the top of the head. The gauntlets were equipped with grappling hooks, a mini shield generator, flamethrower, and a built in blaster.

Wrecker: The rest of it is in the ship. Ahsoka told us you weren't allowed to wear it. But you were challenged so you can go out with that.

Izuku: Thanks guys. I don't know what to say. But I do have a song I've been working on. First let me kick out these unwanted guests. *Turns to Izumi, Katsumi, and Shoka* Get out now before I decide to test these gauntlets on you.

The girls hearing this ran out of the room with tears in their eyes. Izuku then turns back to the Bad Batch and grabbed a holoprogector and started up the music for the song.

Izuku: So what do you guys think?

Omega: It was amazing Izuku.

Cross-hair: Truly wonderful kid.

Izuku: Well thank you. Now I have a challenge to win.

Izuku walks out as his name is called for his fight. Removing his shirt, he walks up to a weapon stand and grabs two Hook swords. He steps up to the stage as the crowd gasps looking at the number of scars on his body. Most were burns and frostbite but you could also see some skin was stabbed and carved into words. Some saying "Quirkless Freak" or "Worthless". Many women in the stands were crying while the men had their teeth clenched and eyes staring into the one thing that most were horrified at, the Quirkless Brand burned onto his shoulder. In the teachers booth Inko was brought to tears while Toshinori had his head down in shame. Din decided to clear something up for them.

Din: You like your daughter and her friends handiwork? Izuku has another title on top of being Mandalor it's the Ghost of Mandalore. He has never been hit and was able to win a fight before anything else could happen.

       Back to the stage, Katsuki  was first and he stepped up in his PE uniform with some regular Mandalorian gauntlets on. He was holding a sword and shield. He tried to intimidate Izuku but the look Izuku was giving him was one of a seasoned veteran looking for blood. Din decided it was time to declare the rules of the fight.

Din: Ladies and Gentlemen, these first two fights will be Trials of the Kings. My son Izuku Djarin has been challenged for his crown. The rules are simple no using any sort
of power one may have or help from another outside power. This fight will be to the death unless the fighter yields. Now then let the fight begin.

       Izuku doesn't waste anytime and uses one of his swords to rip the shield off Katsuki's arm and fling it across the stadium. Katsuki retaliate by wildly swinging his sword downward towards Izuku's head. Izuku side steps and kicks him away to gain some space before he launches his fist forward and uses the grappling hook to latch on and slam Katsuki into the ground. Not giving him a moments rest Izuku charges at him and swings his sword towards his arm. Izuku hooks the sword around his shoulder and pulled the bone out of socket before jumping and landing a axe kick on the same shoulder breaking the bone. Katsuki screamed in pain as he threw a punch towards Izuku. Izuku caught the punch and broke his wrist with a quick twist.

Izuku: How does it feel knowing you are losing to the same Deku that you enjoyed beating. You know when this festival is over I'm going to propose to Momo and plan my wedding with her and my other fiances.

Katsuki: You are nothing but the same useless freak from when we were kids. The only reason you're winning is because of these damn cuffs.

Izuku: I'd still beat you, this whole thing is a tradition and you invoked it. Now I'll give you this one chance to surrender and still live or we can do this till you die.

Katsuki: There's no way you can kill me. I'm a god and you are a useless freak.

Izuku: And what's a god to a non-believer.

Izuku swings his sword around in a circle arc slicing off his arm as the crowd gasps at his brutality. Din makes a reminder that this fight would be to the death if a competitor didn't forfeit. Izuku placed his sword on Katsuki's neck.

Izuku: Last chance surrender now and live or die.

Katsuki: AUNTY INKO SHOULD HAVE ABORTED YOU. YOU SHOULD HAVE DIED AND NEVER COME BACK NO ONE WOULD HAVE MISSED YOU ANYWAYS.

The crowd gasps again at how Katsuki talked and started booing him shouting comments on how he was a villain and shouldn't be in the hero course. Izuku deciding he was through with this pulled his swords back and slices off his arm at the shoulder with one and slices his neck with the other.

Izuku: You talk to much.

       Izuku leaves the arena going towards the waiting room again while many of the crowd were cheering for Izuku as many heroes wanted to arrest him when they all got a message with a video of what this kid had been through. In the stands his past was mortified that Izuku just killed Katsuki and acted like it was nothing. Din and his wife commented on how Izuku performed and what he needs to work on when fighting.

A/n sorry for the delayed chapter been dealing with some personal chapter and work. Next chapter will hopefully be out sooner than this one.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

103K 1.5K 19
Izuku Yagi had a great life. That is until he was diagnosed quirkless. And just like that his life went downhill just because of something he couldn'...
175K 2.8K 28
Since it's still around let's see my take on the story izuku Yagi lived a normal life. that is till he turned 4 and was diagnosed as quirkless despit...
172K 2K 22
Izuku Mortem also known as Izuku Yagi, son of All Might and Telek, and twin to Izumi Yagi, was believed to be quirkless until he found out at the age...
26.3K 616 10
Izuku Midoriya, formerly known as Yagi experienced hell Ever since he was 4 and was diagnosed as Quirkless his life turn 180 degree School sabotaged...