𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋

By itsliafr

Scarlett Delmonico is living every fan of Jaden's life, she's on the baseball team as the next star player an... More

Prologue
Epigraph
Part I
I. Excitement
II. Getting Ready For School
III. Wedding Planning
IV. In N Out Of Boredom
V. Treehouse Date
VI. Bipolar Love
VII. Xiomara's Life
VIII. Do Not Enter
IX. Mixed Signals
X. Pretty Liar
XI. Heaven Or Hell
XII. Communication Isn't Key
XIII. Back To Dance Class
XIV. Taking A Break
XV. Dress Shopping
XVI. Halloween Party
XVII. Watch My Heart Burn
XVIII. Now, It's Over
XIX. Watch Your Back
XX. Can You Keep A Secret?
XXI. I Hope You're Not Happy
XXII. I Guess I'm Drowning
XXIII. Stay Out Of My Life
XXIV. Jaden's Love Life
XXV. Kill My Ex
XXVI. Scarlett (Taylor's Version)
XXVII. I Will Ruin You
XXVIII. Xiomara's First Date
XXIX. Bubblegum
Part II
Prologue
Epigraph
XXX. Keep An Out For Selener
XXXI. Let's Be Friends
XXXII. Wrapped Around My Finger
XXXIII. I'm Still Better
XXXIV. Teenagers Scare Me
XXXV. Treehouse Lover
XXXVI. Backstabber
XXXVIII. I See Through You
XXXVII. Homecoming Is Not Giving
XXXIX. Vinyl Shopping
XL. Baking Your Feelings
XLI. Homecoming
XLII. Processing The Breakup
XLIII. Be My Wedding Date?
XLV. Night Out With The Crew
XLVI. Bicycle Date
XLIV. Mixtape For His Girl
XLVII. Am I Crazy?
XLVIII. The Bunny Messenger
XLIX. Jaden (Taylor's Version)
Part III
Prologue
Epigraph
L. Plant Project
LI. She's Never Coming Back
LII. Day One Greenie
LIII. Family Tree Project
LIV. Flowers For His Flowers
LV. Oops, We're Expecting..
LVI. Rosalia's Birthday Party
LVII. It Was Her Time
LVIII. Laying Her Down To Rest
LIX. Meet Jesse-Rae
LX. Dress Shopping
LXI. Movie Premiere
LXII. High Enough
LXIII. Astronomy
LXIV. Being Parents For A Day
LXV. Here Comes The Bride
LXVI. Meet Me At Cherry Hill
LXVII. To Me? He's Everything

Cast and Backgrounds

2.5K 20 88
By itsliafr

Cherry Hill

Momona Tamada as Scarlett Delmonico

Scarlett Delmonico is a fifteen year old, she loves baseball, dance and baking.
Most importantly, her boyfriend, Jaden Walton.

Scarlett's hobbies include: baking, annoying Jaden and dancing.

Scarlett is the most soft, bubbly person that brightens everyone's day, night or afternoon.
She isn't a very vengeful person but was turned into one after the whole friendship fight with Layla Goodman, her best friend.

Scarlett always goes to Jayla's volleyball games, Javon's boxing matches and Daelo's little league baseball games.
Scarlett always had a passion for baseball which was ignited thanks to Jaden.

Scarlett is a Junior.

" Everyone wants to be friend not because I'm friends with the Waltons or dating Jaden but because my dad's 'hot'. "

Dylan O'Brien as Spencer Delmonico

Spencer Delmonico is a 30 year old good looking man some might say, he's a great coach, an even better father and the best actor.
Spencer is a recently engaged man with no intentions of losing the woman he sees as a Goddess.

Spencer used to be in contact with his ex-wife Lindsay for his daughter's sake but ever since the court and being engaged, he has lost all contact with her.
Spencer can sometimes be oblivious with the things going on with his daughter's life but he always makes it up to her.

Spencer is still not allowed to step into the kitchen to cook something to this day, Scarlett would rather continue to take algebra 2 than risk the house burning down.

" Hey! I am a very good looking man, who is marrying a very good looking woman. "

Madison Bailey as Alana Maybank

Alana Maybank, soon to be Delmonico is a 29 year old who enjoys dance, acting and writing books.
Alana had met Spencer at a bar one night and the two hit it off immediately, only taking three weeks before meeting Scarlett.

Alana has this personality that is so enjoyable and nostalgia to be around, she cares for a lot of people and when she met Scarlett she had already knew that she had to protect her.
Alana treats Scarlett as if she was her own blood daughter, encouraging her to do as she pleases.

Alana is an impeccable cook and baker, which was what made the bond between her and Scarlett so secure and strong.
Alana always reads between the lines, you can never hide anything from her but she knows when to press and when not to.

" If the love between y'all is written in the fate then he'll come back to you, they always do. "

Corazon Weissman as Jenna Ortega

Cora Weissman is an 18 year old, Cora is one of the best friend's Scarlett is proud to have.
Cora never skips classes even if she's sick, if she so happens to be sick, she takes online classes considering she is on a scholarship for college.

Cora dreams of being a cardiologist, she always wanted to work on hearts considering hers is so big.
Cora's hobbies are playing soccer and she enjoys babysitting Daelo whenever.

The only person Cora allows to call her Corazon is Jayla and Scarlett, everybody else has to call her Cora if they aren't serious or angry.

" I do have a type and that type is Jayla now stop bugging me about that. "

Ruth Righi as Layla Goodman

Layla Goodman is a fifteen year old, she loves the renew bond she has with Scarlett although she knows it will never go back to the way it was before.
Layla now a known actress, she recently stars in OuterBanks as Meredith Lowry.

Layla has a passion for acting and for her newest fascination, surfing.

Layla learned how to defend herself and when manipulation was ahead, she spent all of her summer fixing all of her wrongs.
It was then she realized how upsetting it must have been to have your friend ghost you without any reason.

Layla was soon asked out by Javon before the summer ended, it wasn't sudden but very subtle.
He used a very cringe pick up line which was later made fun of by Jayla, Cora and Scarlett.

Layla is a Junior.

" Okay okay, I get it he was being cringe, but I don't mock your nicknames for Jaden! "

DJ and Jessica Walton as Themselves

DJ and Jessica Walton are both 43 and 44, they were both so happy hearing the good news of new neighbors a year ago and now they're proud to say that those neighbors are like family.

DJ is a founder and owner of Onward gym where his family and Scarlett's family go to train, work out or speak to him.
Jessica is a stay at home mom which is good for whenever Scarlett doesn't feel well but her parents aren't able to stay home with her.

" Look, he got your genes so that means he's your son DJ. "

" Oh but when he does something you love he's our son, really Jessica? "

Jayla "Cookie" Walton as Herself

Jayla Walton is a 19 year old, Jayla is the oldest of the Walton's and also the only girl in the family.
She enjoys the fact she's older but hates it as well considering the responsibility she holds with it, but she still manages it to make it fun.

Jayla goes to the gym with her younger brothers to either work out with them or train them, Jayla sometimes goes with Scarlett or her girlfriend but not all the time since they don't like working out.
Jayla has a passion for annoying the devil out of her girlfriend, Cora.

Jayla is an out of the closet Bisexual and is going to college.

" Okay I am not a high school drop out, if I was I would have never gotten the chance to bully Wanna and Jaden when they said High school was scary. "

Javon "Wanna" Walton as Himself

Javon Walton is a 16 year old, Javon stars in the HBO original Euphoria and much more.
Javon enjoys boxing, acting and doing gymnastics, it's a stress reliever and it's really fun doing it with Scarlett.

Javon has a passion for acting and boxing, he enjoys it very much.
Javon uses corny pick up lines which is one of the reasons why he got a girlfriend, Javon is a very chill friend to Scarlett.

Javon is a Junior.

" I failed the test twice, get over it! "

Jaden "Jdub" Walton as Himself

Jaden Walton is a 16 year old, he plays baseball with his girlfriend, Scarlett.
Jaden is a kind kid to be around, he matches everyone's energy without fail which surprises Scarlett.

Jaden loves to bother Scarlett whenever he knew she had an attitude or was trying to focus on schoolwork.
Although he would also help her with whatever she needs help on, he always gave some good advice.

Jaden rarely is seen being so serious, but he manages to be serious around Scarlett so she doesn't think he believes the relationship is a joke.

Jaden is a Junior.

" You see, the math ain't mathing so leave me alone. "

Daelo "Mumps" Walton as Himself

Daelo Walton is a 8 year old, he loves playing little league and enjoys watching boxing matches as they remind him of his brother.
Daelo has always been Scarlett's favorite Walton, he always managed to make her laugh no matter what occasion.

Daelo was quite the understanding little boy which was something was really surprising when Scarlett first met him, but nothing really changed once they became very close friends.

" Easy for you to say, Scar loves me. "

Madison Reyes as Xiomara Perez

Xiomara Perez is a 16 year old, she moved to Atlanta right before school started.
She's a very awkward, shy individual but she was fun to be around.

Xiomara always spoke her mind whenever people tried to put her down, she believed everyone has a voice and that it didn't need to be silenced.
Xiomara loves volleyball and soccer but music is always her passion, so she was quick to have Scarlett as her new friend.

Xiomara always has good jokes and comebacks whenever it was needed, Xiomara was a very understanding and supportive friend to have.

Xiomara is a Junior.

" Woah, woah woah! Who said I was straight? "

Kyndra Sanchez as Meredith Coleman

Meredith Coleman is a 16 year old, Meredith has a personality of a penny.

She's two faced, she could be your friend one minute but double cross you the next.
It didn't matter, she saw everyone as a pawn in the game we call life.

Meredith always found ways to make someone's life a living hell, she would be found digging deep for dirt to use on you.
It didn't take long before she stumbled upon Scarlett, her boyfriend and her friends.

Meredith will do anything to get what she wants, even if it meant resorting to backstabbing.

Meredith is a junior.

" You didn't think I was serious did you? Did nobody ever teach you about the story scorpion and the frog? "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 3.1K 44
"- Stop playing with me, I'm sick of it, I understand better why people thought we were together, you do everything to try to make me fall in love wi...
442K 13.3K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
829K 18.8K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
37.4K 287 39
You meet vinnie through the hype house due to your new step brother.. but why? And how did y'all fall in love?