VADER (Star Wars X My Hero Ac...

By TheHolyPeanut173

DARTH VADER, Dark Lord of the Sith, has killed the emperor in order to save his son, LUKE SKYWALKER. But it c... More

Chapter 1: A New Beginning
Chapter 2: Sith Among Heroes
Chapter 3: Fear and Dead Men
Chapter 4: Wanted Man
Chapter 5: New Ride
Chapter 6: The Black Oni
Chapter 7: Darth Vader VS All Might
Chapter 8: Hero Killer Vs Jedi Killer
Chapter 9: The Negotiator
Chapter 10: Press Conference and Bar Fight
Chapter 11: Substitute Teacher
Chapter 12: Liberation
Chapter 14: Fight Like Hell (Special chapter)
Chapter 15: A Fan
Chapter 16: Vader's Visit
Chapter 17: Duel Of The Fates
Chapter 18: Kamino Aftermath
Chapter 19: Upgrades
Chapter 20: The Sith Lord. (Short Chapter)
Chapter 21: Back In Black
Chapter 22: Mother
Chapter 23: Dormitories
Chapter 24: Admiral
Chapter 25: Yuri
Chapter 26: Checkmate
Chapter 27: Overhaul
Chapter 28: The Child
Chapter 29: The Wrath Of Darth Vader
Note (Not a chapter)
Chapter 30: Eri
Chapter 31: Anakin
Chapter 32: Midnight's Shenanigans
Chapter 33: Training
Chapter 34: The Tragedy of Darth Vader
Chapter 35: Festival and Goodbyes
Dad Vader (Not a chapter)
Chapter 36: Survivors
100k
Chapter 37: A Second Chance
Chapter 38: City Hall Massacre
Dad Vader 2 (Not a Chapter)
Chapter 39: A Helping Hand
Chapter 40: Mentors of the Past
Chapter 41: Blackwhip
Chapter 42 : Bleeding (Short Chapter)
Chapter 43: Merry Christmas
Chapter 44: Death of a Hero
Chapter 45: Corruption
Chapter 46: Legos (Short Chapter)
Chapter 47: conspiracy
Chapter 48: A Date
Chapter 49: Premonitions And Preparations
Chapter 50: Katsuki Bakugo VS Darth Vader
Chapter 51: Class 1-A VS Darth Vader Pt 1
Chapter 52: Class 1-A VS Darth Vader Pt 2
Chapter 53: Making Amends
Dad Vader 3
Chapter 54: Destiny (Short Chapter)

Chapter 13: Maul At The Mall

12.4K 300 292
By TheHolyPeanut173

Villains. It's a debatable topic in the world of heroes. Usually, villains are people who use their quirks to commit crimes and put people in harm's way. Sometimes, vigilantes are labeled as villains. However, that became controversial when Vader arrived. At first, he was labeled a vigilante, painting him the bad guy by heroes. But he changed that when his motives were clear. He proved that some vigilantes are just trying to help. But with real villains, it's clear what they want, chaos.

LOV Hideout...

Shigaraki is pissed, again. He had a future plan for the League of Villains, and it involved with 2 specific m134 miniguns. He learned that the human trafficking ring that owed him the weapons were raided by Vader, the man he hated with a passion. No miniguns for him now. He cut off his hand and screwed his sanity further more by plucking his memory. We find him at the bar stool drinking some expensive liquor. All he can think of is him.

Shigaraki: Why? WHY?!?! Why won't he just die?!

You are as clumsy as you are stupid.

Shigaraki: GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

Shigaraki throws the bottle of liquor to the floor, enraged. Kurogiri is disturbed by the sudden outrage. He has never seen anyone's mentality be brought down to this level.

Kurogiri: Young master, I recommend you to relax. We can't afford to lose you or your mentality. You're too important for the League of Villains.

Shigaraki let's out a chuckle, a giggle, then an outburst of laughter. Kurogiri felt like he chose the wrong words.

Shigaraki: Relax? I will not rest until I kill that Bucketheaded bastard myself!!! That is our main objective. Not All Might, but him!

Kurogiri's phone vibrates in his pocket. He takes it out, and he has 1 new message from a reliable source. He stares at the message for half a minute, unsure what to do with the information.

Shigaraki: What is it?

Kurogiri: Young master, I'm unsure if you want to see it-

Shigaraki snatches the phone from Kurogiri's hand and reads it. He paused for a second and reread it to make sure it was what it says.

Shigaraki: So he's over there, huh. Hehe, doing a little shopping? Maybe it's time I pay him a visit and even the scores out.

Kurogiri already knows it's a bad idea, but he doesn't want to push Shigaraki's temper any further.

Kurogiri's thoughts: You're going to be the death of me.

Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall

We find our favorite pro-dark-hero, Vader, at a fancy high class garment shop. Vader takes his time trying on something new. custom handmade brown robes that matches his black robes, and a custom handmade brown cape with interior pockets. Both the robes and cape are expensive. He turns to the mirror to see how he looks, and he likes it.

(Ignore Leia and the blue lightsabers)

They resembled the old Jedi robes. He folds up his black robes and black cape and walks to the counter with the owner of the shop to pay.

???: Looks good on you, sir.

Vader gives a nod to the old man with a moustache.

Vader: Indeed. I'll take it. I will be back in a later time for a few more of your products. Furthermore, you deserve a good tip.

The owner of the shop exclaims due to making a great sale.

???: Excelsior!

Vader pays the man and gives him a large tip. He couldn't help but smile at the man.

Vader: You've been a great help for me, Mr. Lee. Until we meet again.

Vader leaves the shop with his black robes and black cape in a bag he is carrying. He strolls around the mall on day off, trying to find a way to enjoy his time off.

He never had such luxury before. During his time in the empire, the only time he would have "time off" was during the bacta tank, meditating, studying the history of the ancient Sith and their secrets, and hunt down his old master, Obi-Wan Kenobi. It was an awkward feeling when he didn't know how to use his free time. At least the feeling was not as awkward from the morning.

Flashback

*Knock knock knock*

Vader was interrupted by the sound of someone knocking on his door to his medical chamber. He paused his progress on his personal droids and head out to his personal quarters to see what he owed the pleasure to his guest, only to find a gift basket on top of his black coffee table.

Curious on why someone would bestow upon him a gift, Vader uses the Force to bring the gift basket to him. He grabs it and opens it up to reveal a small container of cold soba with chopsticks and a letter. Vader reads through the letter to see what it has to say

Thank you for having my father "choke" on his aspirations.

-Sincerely, Shoto Todoroki

Vader sweat drops upon reading through the letter from Shoto. He does not know what to do with the meal bestowed upon him by the candy cane teen. If only he knew about Vader's conditions.

Vader: *cries internally*

He could never enjoy a nice meal ever again. Only the bad repmed vitapaste he would have to consume forever.

End of Flashback

Vader returned from the memory of his morning, letting out a sigh. He really wished he can properly enjoy a nice meal.

Vader returns to his thoughts on wondering what he should do after his time at the mall. Perhaps he will finish on his project to have his droids at his service. His thoughts are interupted by a disturbance in the Force. It warns him of danger.

Someone approaches behind him and places a hand on his arm with 4 fingers firmly gripping, stopping him on his tracks.

???: Hey, you're that guy, Vader.

That voice... he immediately recognizes it.

???: I was wondering if you can give me an autograph. Anything for a fan?

Vader was silence. His day is already ruined. His mood immediately swings, and he is unhappy.

Vader: You are unwise to think you can even stand a chance... Tenko Shimura.

Before Shigaraki could even place his last finger to disintegrate him, Vader force pushes him and he goes flying, falling on his back. Vader places down his bag at a bench, Vader is not going to use the force, not his lightsaber, only his pure rage. If you could see his face, his eyes went from blue to sick yellow.

Vader: Allow me to bestow upon you one lesson your master neglected to teach you... It's called FEAR.

(Insert the only thing they fear is you)

Vader stomps towards shigaraki, who was still on the floor. He grabs his head and slams him on the ground. He lifts his head up again and repeatedly punches his face with his durasteel fist, with the force of a jackhammer. Vader flings Shigaraki into a gelator store like he was nothing. Everyone in the mall ran for their lives.

Vader: Feeble!

Shigaraki's face felt like it was on fire after having his face beaten up. The punches recieved by Vader ripped up his skin, a broken fracture at the cheekbone, and his upper lip was split, reopening the horrendous scar. The pain was too much that he didn't even notice Vader advance towards him. Vader slams his heavy durasteel foot on Shigaraki's chest, kicking him crashing through the counter. Shigaraki didn't even get a chance to recover as Vader grabs him by the neck, choking him, and headbutts him, breaking his nose.

Shigaraki tries to grab Vader's mask with his left hand, but was punched in the gut. Vader spins him around, roughy grasps him by the hair, and slams his face through the glass display case. Vader repeatedly slams Shigaraki's head over, and over into the counter, ignoring his cries of pain as glass dug into his skin. Vader was not yet satisfied with his rage, he wants him to suffer a little longer.

Vader throws Shigaraki into a wall with so much force, that it sent him crashing through the wall and into the garment store he was in before. Vader walks through the large hole in the wall, he saw Shigaraki running towards a frightened Mr. Lee huddled behind a clothing rack. He was going to take him hostage. Vader Immediately force pushes Shigaraki up to the ceiling, leaving him unable to move. Vader turns his attention to Mr. Lee.

Vader: Go!

Mr. Lee gets up and runs out of the store. Now with just Vader and Shigaraki, he can continue without anyone else in harm's way. Vader brings shigaraki down and grabs him by the throat. He looks down at Shigaraki's right prosthetic hand, and a sinister idea is born within the Dark Lord.

Vader slams Shigaraki against a wall with his fury, he grabs his right arm with the stump and...

Shigaraki: GYYAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

Vader rips out Shigaraki's right arm straight off the socket. If Chewie's watching, he'd be impressed. Shigaraki's throat goes coarse as he screams bloody murder while tryin to stop the bleeding by clutching the bleeding stump that shoots out a large amount of blood like a hose. To rub salt into the wound, Vader grabs shigaraki by the scruff of his hoodie and proceeds to beat him across the face with his own arm, over and over.

The final blow recieved by Vader sent Shigaraki tumbling out of the garment shop and onto the ground. Vader chucked the limb and slowly walks towards Shigaraki, who was desperately trying to crawl away, leaving a trail of his own blood.

Vader: There is no escape...

Shigaraki utters in pain, tears running down his bloody cheek, using every last bit of him to fight off the shock and blood loss, but he is stopped in place and let's out a cry when he feels the durasteel foot of Vader being firmly planted on his back, almost breaking his spine. His blood turns cold when he hears a familiar hissing sound.

Shigaraki slowly turns his head and glances at the ignited lightsaber on Vader's grip. He begins to whimper and starts to silently sob, believing that this is where he dies. Death has come for him.

Vader: Your master has deceived you, into believing you can become the Symbol of Fear.

Vader raises his lightsaber for the killing blow, until the force warns him of danger. He immediately dives out of harm's way as blue fire almost hits him and narrowly missing the battered Shigaraki.

Dabi: Yeah, this has gone out long enough.

Dabi immediately picks up Shigaraki, and Kurogiri immediately got the 3 of them out of the mall. Vader stands up, and looks at where the 3 LOV members were just at. He doesn't sense them anywhere at the mall, they're gone. He let's out a disappointed sigh as he retrieves his bag with his robes and cape. He looks around the mall and sees the mess he made.

Mr. Lee: It's alright buddy. You'll get him next time!

Vader turns around to see that Mr. Lee was still at the mall and witnessed everything. Vader walks up to him and gives him a small bow.

Vader: My apologies for the damage I brought upon your store, Mr. Lee.

Mr. Lee: Don't sweat it! You saved my life from that creep. And please, you can call me Stan.

Vader was happy for how Stan Lee can be very wholesome. He stops to his thoughts and he looks around the destruction he caused.

Vader's thoughts: How am I going to explain this to the authorities?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 1.5K 30
What if, Darth Vader's trap set for Luke Skywalker on Bespin had not failed? What if, the son of Anakin Skywalker could be turned? Disclaimer: I do n...
30.2K 864 28
Once a Jedi Knight, you have spent the past five years under the rule of the Empire as one of Darth Vader's Inquisitors, a man you have met only once...
55.6K 947 12
Y/n left the Jedi Order at 19 to be with her family in Alderaan in hopes of a somewhat normal life, not wanting to be involved with the Clone Wars an...
4.3K 120 9
A force ghost. He didn't know why you kept coming back. It wasn't the first time you had appeared to him. But you always came back when he needed you...