Battle Maniac

Von AnimeAddict0202

Y/N was someone who was called a battle maniac during his time in the war. when Azur Lane suddenly loses thei... Mehr

2
3
4

A new beginning

2.6K 47 38
Von AnimeAddict0202

(First time writing in wattpad, I hope the story interest you.)

3rd pov

Admiral June, the co-admiral of Azur Lane  and Enterprise was seated in a black sedan getting driven into the woods.

Enty: Admiral, where are we going, shouldn't we be in azur lane getting ready to get Admiral James back.

June: James can wait, the Crimson Axis won't do anything to him since he is also the Admiral of azur lane and besides, if we are saving him, we will need the help of our big brother and that's where we are going right now.

Enterprise was surprised to know that the Admiral twins had a older brother, she was very curious.

Enty: Why are we going to your brother for help, can't we handle it ourself and he is also human, so wouldn't he just get hurt, unless you want him to command us.

June: Because he is beyond human, my brother was actually adopted into the family, not from an orphanage but picked up from the streets. Ever since we grew up with him, we always knew he was strong. Lifting huge boulders at the age 10, being able to crush a steel bar into balls at age 12, he just kept getting stronger.

Enty: How is that possible?!

June:No one knows, not even my parents but we still love him dearly. He was the one who protected me and James from all the bullies when we were in school and he always took care of us when our parents were away on their job.

The car then halted, stopped at its destination.

June: Well looks like we are here, I gotta warn you, don't tell him you are a kansen, he is a bit of a battle maniac, we will tell him when we arrive back at azur lane, got it?

Enterprise just gave an thumbs up and they both then got out of the car. Enterprise just followed June as she walked up to the intercom of the house.

June: Brother, it's me June, I have news regarding James for you and it's urgent.

They waited a few minutes before the front door opened up revealing y/n, though to enterprise's surprise, he was holding a butcher's knife and had blood all over his white shirt.

June was unfazed tho.

June: what did you catch this time?

Y/n: A wolf, this one was alone and separated from his pack, so it was a easy catch. Why don't you and your friend there come inside and relax, I will clean myself up and bring you guys some coffee.

Y/n made way for them to come in, and they walked towards the living room, taking a seat for themselves, while y/n went to the bathroom.

Enty: Admiral, why was your brother butchering a wolf and why are you unfazed!

June: He had a weird condition where if he doesn't fight someone or kill something in a long time, he would go insane fighting everything or in his terms, seeing living nightmares that approach him and try to kill him. And I am his sister, living with him has made me fearless of a lot of things, since what he did was scarier.

Y/n: Aw, thanks. I will take that as a compliment.

They were both shocked and turned their head towards y/n, who was standing behind them holding three mugs.

He walked around the sofa and sat in front of them, placing the mugs on the table, but his mug had very different contents in it.

Enty: U-um, is t-that blood?!

Y/n: Yup! Wolf blood, wanna try some?

June: I forgot to tell you but he has a bunch of screws loose in his head.

Y/n just chuckles, drinking his mug of blood.

Y/n: So, what's the news concerning James.

June drank her coffee and put down her mug, sighing.

June: You know how there is a war going on with an alien race and me and James are co-admirals of a naval base right?

Y/n: Yes, I heard that from pops, what about it.

June: Well, a bunch of our allies defected from us recently since they had different beliefs from us and just a few days ago, they attacked our base and they kidnapped James with them.

Y/n: So you have come here to ask for my help.

June nodded, and y/n just looked over towards Enterprise.

Y/n: And who is your friend next to you?

June: Ah, she is Enterprise, she is my secretary, she follows me everywhere.

Y/n: No last name? That's odd and she has the same name as the US aircraft carrier Enterprise.

Enterprise just looked away while June just drank her coffee, both of them having sweat trickle down their head.

June: W-well, let's just get going yea, we can't keep James waiting for too long can we!

Y/n: Well then, let me just get ready and I will done in a sec.

Y/n left them both to change his clothes. After y/n left, June made sure to check if he really went up to his room, then looked at the mug which was y/n's and took a sip from it. Enterprise saw her and was shocked.

Enty: WHAT ARE YOU DOING!

June shushed her.

June: Look, don't tell anyone about this, but I have a obsession with my brother, ok! I am only telling you this because I know you have one with Yorktown.

Enty: what! No I don't!

June: Then what was that one time when I saw you coming out of Yorktown's room with her panties in your hand.

Enterprise was super red after hearing that.

Enty: T-that! Yorktown had forgotten to wear her panties and when she realized, she asked me to grab one for her from her room.

June: Shit! OK, just don't tell anyone about my obsession, ok!

Enterprise just nodded and at the same time y/n came down.

Y/n: Everything ok?

When y/n had come down, both June and Enterprise were very red.

June: Yes, we are ok! Let's just get going before we are too late to save James!

Y/n just shrugged it off and followed them out.

4 hour timeskip brought to you by chibi y/n and chibi Takao training

They had finally arrived in front of Azur Lane and when they got closer, they saw that someone was already waiting for them in front of the gate.

Belfast: Welcome back Master, Enterprise. May I inquire who this gentleman next to you is?

Before June could speak, y/n introduced himself.

Y/n: Y/n L/n, big brother of James and June.

Belfast: It is of great pleasure to meet you, I am Belfast, the second ship of the Edinburgh class. As the greatest crusier in the royal navy, I serve as the head maid. If there is anything you need, please give me the order.

Y/n looked very confused as to why she introduced herself as a ship and June just sighed shaking her head.

June: I will tell you everything when we get inside.

Y/n just shrugged it off and followed her inside. He could always learn everything later on, though maybe that's why he failed college.

Belfast: Master, her majesty requests an audience, she says it is of urgent matter.

June: Did she say what the urgent matter was.

Belfast just shook her head.

June: sigh let's go meet her majesty then.

Y/n was still confused but just kept following his little sister, since she was the Admiral of the base.

A few minutes later, they arrived in front of a huge door being guarded by two girls in maid uniforms. When the maids saw them, they opened the door, and the group went in.

When they entered, the room was huge and in the middle was a giant round table with four women and one loli seated around it. While a child was playing with a plushie next to the women wearing a white dress.

Belfast: bowing down Your majesty, I have brought them to you.

June and Enterprise both bowed down a bit while y/n was still very confused.

Y/n: Why are there maids and royals in a navy base?

Queen Elizabeth was annoyed that y/n was just looking around the room and not bowing down to her.

QE: who are you to dare look around the room and not bow down to me.

Y/n looked straight at her.

Y/n: I am y/n, big brother of James and June and I bow down to no one, now may I know your names.

Y/n stood firm while everyone in the room stared at him while QE was enraged.

Warspite: Calm down, your highness. Why don't we just introduce ourselves to him, since we have important matters to talk about.

QE calmed herself down and let Belfast and the other two to stand straight.

QE: Fine, I am Queen Elizabeth, the flagship of the royal navy.

Warspite: Greetings, I am Warspite.

Hood: I am Hood, the pride of the royal navy.

POW: I am Prince of whales.

Illustrious: I am Illustrious and the girl behind me is Unicorn.

Unicorn looks at y/n, but then hides behind Illustrious.

Illustrious: Sorry but she is a little shy around strangers.

Y/n: No need to be sorry, kids are usually scared of me, so it's ok.

Y/n says that but he looked a bit dejected

June: Moving on, what is the important matter you wanted to speak about your majesty.

QE: It seems that the two maids I sent to spy on the sakura empire, Edinburgh and sheffield has managed to steal something important from there, but they are currently stranded on a abandoned island with the sakura empire currently surrounding them.

June: Then we should get going now, with the combined fleet of the eagle union and royal navy, we should be able to repel the sakura empire and save the both of them.

Enty: I will go as well.

June: No you won't, your rigging are still not fixed from the last fight and vestal would be seriously mad at you.

Y/n was confused.

Y/n: Um, could you tell me why your secratary would want to go to battle and what do you mean by riggings?

Belfast tilted her head.

Belfast: Master, did you not tell your big brother about us?

All the royal navy shipgirls were surprised, while June just sighed at the predicament.

June: Could everyone summon their riggings, please.

At her request, blue cubes started forming around the shipgirls as their riggings appeared.

Y/n was surprised, he had seen some weird shit but not this weird.

Y/n: Did I get drugged or am I in a dream?

Belfast was at his side and pinched y/n's cheeks for him.

June felt a little jealous at the gesture.

Belfast: I assure you, you are not dreaming.

Y/n just looked at June for answers.

June: They are past ships that we have been able to summon but as girls and only girls.

Y/n was just in disbelief.

Y/n: So, you're telling me that you guys were able to create or summon shipgirls? But how, that shouldn't have been possible with our current technology and we don't know fucking magic.

June: Well, when the alien race called the sirens came out of no where, something called a wisdom cube also popped up out of nowhere. We tried everything with it and at the end, the only thing we could do with it was summon shipgirls. And they have been helping us fight the sirens ever since.

Y/n seemed to be contemplating something but then looked at Belfast.

Y/n: Would you mind fighting me.

Belfast tilted her head, while the others were shocked.

Belfast: Pardon?

Y/n: I wanna fight you. You see, I haven't had a good fight in a long time and if you are a shipgirl summoned to fight the sirens or whatever than you must be strong right! So, fight me!

QE: Are you stupid, we are shipgirls, we are way stronger than the average humans, what if you get hurt.

The other shipgirls agreed with her majesty, while June just remained silent.

Y/n: ahaha, no need to worry about that. You see, I ain't that human myself.

The shipgirls except enterprise just stared at him while POW turned towards June.

POW: Admiral, could you please explain?

June: sigh Well you see, Y/n here has always been strong since he was little and he would grow stronger as he grew and when he was in the army, his strength had exceeded human limits already. When he was in war, he lifted tanks easily and he was also able to carry a aircraft carrier out of the water. That's all I know, I don't know how much stronger he has gotten after retiring but what I do still know is that he is a battle maniac.

Hood: Then how have we not known of him until now!

June: The military decided that it was more beneficial to keep him a secret from the whole world and my brother here agreed to it since he didn't want the whole world to annoy him about how he got his strength.

Y/n just nodded at June's words, agreeing with her.

Y/n: Well then, do I still get to fight.

June just shook her head.

June: Why don't we go and save Edinburgh and sheffield first, you could have a match with Belfast later, that is if she wants it.

Y/n quickly turned around and expectantly looked at Belfast.

Belfast was smiling at him and he was about to celebrate when he heard this.

Belfast: No

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

413K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
157K 17.2K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
216K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
461K 31.4K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...