Married To My Gigglemug

By chandusweety4

DAKSH ELLI SHRAMA: An arrogant, sly & cunning handsome prodigy who is famous for his coldness for his entire... More

Note🌷
1🌷
2🌷
3🌷
4🌷
5🌷
6🌷
7🌷
8🌷
9🌷
10🌷
11🌷
12🌷
13🌷
14🌷
15🌷
16🌷
17🌷
18🌷
19🌷
20🌷
21🌷
22🌷
23🌷
24🌷
25🌷
26🌷
27🌷
28🌷
29🌷
30🌷
31🌷
32🌷
33🌷
34🌷
35🌷
36🌷
37🌷
38🌷
39🌷
40🌷
41🌷
42🌷
A/N
43🌷
44🌷
A/n
A/N
45🌷
46🌷
47🌷
48🌷
49🌷
50🌷
51🌷
52🌷
53🌷
54🌷
55🌷
56🌷
57🌷
58🌷
59🌷
60🌷
61🌷
62🌷
63🌷
64🌷
66🌷
A/N
67🌷
68🌷
69🌷
70🌷
71🌷
72🌷
Note
73🌷
A/n
74🌷
75🌷
76🌷
77🌷
Author Note
78🌷
79πŸ₯€
A/N
80πŸ₯€
81πŸ₯€

65🌷

4.8K 369 43
By chandusweety4

Hasna pov:

"Choco!!!"

As I walked in, My whole family screamed my name in elation, soon I was engulfed into a squeezing hug by my Amma which made me smile.

I hugged her back, feeling peace in my mother arms. Soon, I was embraced into a bear hug of my Periammi and in queue everyone hugged me while kissing my forehead affectionately.

I'm grateful that my family accepted me the way I'm and has never judged me like some families does to their own children.

"Choco, why are you looking so pale instead of glowing? Did anything happen over there or does Daksh didn't take care of you very well? Shall your Periappa, Anna and I have to teach him a lesson" Appa inquired me, glaring at my Elli who was staring back at me with an unknown emotion which I can't ever decipher.

I averted my gaze from him as I don't want to meet his eyes.

When he interrogated me in the car, I lied to him with at most difficulty yet at last he caught my lie and grilled me more about, why I was sobbing, however, I had no idea what to answer him at that time as I kept quiet.

Because, how can I utter all those ill words about me which I used to hear since my childhood to till now infront of him.

How can I tell him that daily I'm dying with insecurities?

Those insecurities which were killing me every second of my life.

How do I explain to him that everyone judges me based on my physical appearance?

How can I say that without any of my mistake everyone accuses me as a bad omen?

How can I tell him that behind this fake smile there is an insecure Hasna who was always crumbling into pieces by hearing the bad things about her?

How can I say to him that everyone judges me by my dark skin tone?

How can I tell him that people laugh at my chubbiness?

How can I tell him that this society always compares me with my sister?

How can I tell him that my own sister was enjoying and laughing at her sister when people bad-mouthing about her?

How can I tell him that my Akka didn't defend me and enjoying the mockery of mine?

How can I tell him that his stepmother don't like me due to the unknown reasons?

How can I say that people think that I'm a gold digger just because I married him?

How can I say that people are calling me a disrespectable person or more like a brat just because I defended my husband by offending MIL?

How can I tell him that people were comparing both of our skin complexion and calling us together as a black and white tv?

How can I?

Does, our skin tone is that important to look attractive than our pure heart and soul?

Why people give more importance to skin tone when we know very well that it won't last longer because slowly our skin color changes to different shades due to the climatic changes and will gradually become wrinkly as we grow older?

Why do society has to do body- shaming when our body is not in our own hands to design as we want because we will get fat due to so many reasons, mostly we girls. Because, now a days, mostly so many females were suffering with several health problems which was unknown to others. We gain weight due to so many reasons like hereditary, pcos, hormonal changes, taking birth control pills, might be biological, stress, depression, illness, pregnancy, consuming tablets what not. Few people can't even reduce their weight even though they do exercise and diet.

How can this society be this judgmental? Why do people compare one human to other?

Why can't they let others lead a peaceful life?

Why they have to speak ill about others and, why can't they understand that by doing that, they are hurting innocent people with their hurtful words like me?

I wonder how many people were suffering like me?

Why can't black people deserve white people as a life partner?

Why do my Amma gave me birth in this type of society?

I loathes this society which always compares and judges a person by their body shape, racism, style of their dressing, status, money, wealth, education...bla..bla..

"Choco"

I jerked away from my thoughts by hearing my Periappa's voice.

"Hmm" I hummed at him.

"Shall we teach your dear husband a lesson?" Appa queried me, glaring at my Elli who was not even affected by my Appa's shooting daggers.

"No Appa, I'm fine" I responded quickly.

"Elli treats me well and take care of me like you people does" I added further while fidgeting with my fingers.

"Okay, if you say so" Periappa replied with a chuckle whereas everyone smiled at us.

After that, they tasted the kheer which I made and, they all praised me for the delicious Kheer.

"Choco, take your husband to your room. He will take some rest" Periammi said with a content smile on her face while looking at both of us.

I nodded my head in disappointment.

Yes, I'm feeling disappointed because I don't have a chance to cry out so badly, as I won't get a chance to be alone from the moment I step out of this house.

I nodded my head and was about to move to room but stopped when I heard Anuj voice..

"No, Champ and I planned to play video games today. Yes na?" Anuj chirped by looking at my Wolfy with hopeful eyes.

I glanced at my Wolfy and he was looking at me with so many emotions and like always I couldn't unravel about it.

"Yeah..How can I forgot that Anuj. Come on!! Lets go" My wolfy replied with a fake smile and got up from the couch to go with Anuj.

I took this as a chance and quickly ran to my room to cry out as much as I want.

No one can see me weeping except the four walls of my room.

As soon as I reached, I fell on my knees letting out the water pool from my eyes freely.

Daksh pov:

"Champ, what should we play today?"

I came out of my revive when I heard Anuj voice.

"Your wish Anuj" I replied nonchalantly as I'm not in a mood to do anything except to embrace my Gigglemug in my arms and murmur some soothing words to her, but for that, that dummy wife of mine not letting me in.

She was hurting inside for what reason I don't know, yet she is in pain and I can see it in her eyes which speaks a lot more than her mouth.

I wanted to ease her agony. I have an urge to kiss away her aches from her heart. My pondati!! you are driving me crazy yaar.

Why are you doing this to me, Gigglemug?

Can't you trust me and share your pain with me, so that I can take away all those sufferings from you which causing you pain.

Huff!! I can't leave her alone just like that...I have to be with her so that even though she won't tell me but I will try to get every detail from her pretty mouth by using all my tactics. With that thought, I glanced at Anuj and said...

"Anuj, just now I remember that I have an important meeting with a client. Sorry Anuj, I will make up with you another day" I lied to him in a cold voice.

"Is it that important?" Anuj asked me annoyingly.

"Yes" I replied ignoring his irritating voice.

"Okay, Champ" He replied sadly and left, but I'm not in a mood to cheer him up, so I started ambling to my Gigglemug's room.

As I was walking, my heart skipped a few beats as I started hearing her cries.

Without waiting a second I sprinted towards her room assuming all the worst scenarios. I just hope my wife is fine.

I stopped infront of her room, I can clearly hear her sobs. A pang straight away hit my heart making me clench my jaw in ballistic.

If only I know who made her cry, I wouldn't let that person live a peaceful life.

I was about to open the door, however, stopped when I heard Ria voice.

I think she was going to my Gigglemug's room because in this floor only Anuj and my wife's rooms are there. So, Ria will definitely coming to meet my wife as everyone thinks that Anuj and I were playing and no one disturb us at our play time.

So, If I even go inside, my wife won't say anything to me about what's tormenting her as I know very well about her.

May be if Ria go in then, my wife might tell her trouble to her Anni and at that time I can also hear.

With that thought, I hid beside a wall, and as excepted Ria went into her room.

Hasna pov:

As I was sobbing peacefully, but soon my heart stopped a second when the door opened and entered in my Anni looking at me with full of agitation.

I scolded myself for not locking the door.

"So, to cry out your lungs out, you ran to your room" Anni said worriedly while walking towards me, however,
I felt little relieved as the persom is not my parents or my Elli or else I would be doomed.

"A-Anni" I croaked out looking at her with tearful eyes.

It was the first time I was sniveling infront of another person due to my insecurites.

She crouched down to my height and said..

"Shh...Stop crying my dear little Princess" Anni whispered while wiping my tears earnestly.

"Now tell me what happened" My Anni queried me in perturbation.

"N-Nothing" I sniffled wiping my running nose with my fingers.

Daksh pov:

"N-Nothing" She sniffled wiping her running nose with her hands.

This dumb girl won't open her mouth until unless I become a werewolf.

My pretty wife!!

It's better I scare you than asking you with soft tone, at least then she will tell me everything due to fear of me.

If she doesn't tell her Anni what happened now, then I'm sure my Gigglemug will regret marrying me. Because every minute she has to deal with a scary werewolf!!!

My nerves infuriated at that thought grinding my teeth in furious.

I glanced at her with swirling in anger, while standing at the door, and my dumb wife was busy in still wiping her nose.

I have an urge to wipe her tears and running nose instead of her, but I have to hold all those things just to hear her problem.

"Oh if there is nothing then why our princess is crying?" Ria asked her again while caressing her cheeks.

I wish I was one in the place of Ria so that I can soothe my wife pain, but my wife is not ready to tell me anything as tried so much in the car.

"Urmm..."

"Tell me Choco...you always say that I'm like your sister more than Anni right?" Ria said to which my wife
nodded her head like a bull.

Why can't she speak up instead of nodding...Dumbhead...but she is my crying dummy.

"Then don't you tell your problems to your Akka" Ria said, hitting her right spot.

Now, I know very well my Gigglemug will definitely tell her and I can hear it and can punch the hell out of those bloody idiots who made my darling wife cry like a living pool.

Hasna pov:

As soon as I heard the word Akka I cried more...

Here, my own cousin didn't care about me, yet my Anni was treating me like her own sister. I'm so glad Akshith Anna married her, or else I would never ever get a sister in the form of Anni.

"Did Nisha said anything bad to you?"

At that, I broke the full dam of water from my eyes and bawled like a child in front of her.

"A-Anni d-oes m-y my Wo-lfy an-d I look l-ike a bla-ck a-and w-white t-tv tog-ether"

I blurted out what is eating inside my brain, making my Anni gasp at my words.

Daksh pov:

"A-Anni d-oes m-y my Wo-lfy an-d I look l-like a bla-ck a-and w-white t-tv tog-ether"

In an instant, I got stunned hearing her words.

Who the hell dared to say those words about us!!

My fingers formed into a fist in enrage, and I have an urge to strangle that person who uttered those words.

"No, choco who said that...You both look so cute together." Ria said, assuring her whereas I smiled looking at my naive wife.

If only she saw today's newspaper, then she will never ever believe those words. Today's newspaper headlines..

The gorgeous, sparkling little princess of Sastry's family got hitched to the young dynamic billionaire Mr. Daksh Elli Sharma.

Ever hidden smiling baby broke so many hearts of her admirers by getting married to a young famous prodigy.

The beautiful whitish beauty got hitched to an ice person..

Aww!! The smiling beauty and cold prodigy looks cute together.

If only she read those headlines and saw our stunning pics on the news. I stared at her while leaning against the door, gazing at her innocence.

My Gigglemug is a symbol of innocence.

"Then why everyone says like that?" My gigglemug asked her Anni, with her watery eyes innocently which made me confuse yet scowled at her words.

So, I have to punch not one person yet multiple people or better say spoil their lives.

"Who said Choco?" Ria yelled in, scowling at her.

"T-The guests" She replied, making me burn with rage.

Those bloody ugly peasants...You people will see the worst of Daksh Elli Sharma.

"What they said exactly, Choco" Ria grilled her slowly in soothing voice, whereas I was standing there impatiently to hear what the hell those guests said to my wife which made her like a crying zombie.

"They were saying that I'm ugly and..."

Like that she told her everything what happened over there from the moment she went downstairs, and I was blazing with anger.

That bloody woman, I won't leave her nor those guests nor that Nisha. I will give those people a life which is filled with hell.

However, my darling wife...why can't you speak up for yourself instead of waiting for your Nisha Akka and my step mom to defend you.

Why can't you fight for yourself instead of depending on others?

Looks like I have to give a long lecture for you after going home.

"Why Anni, every damn person judges me by my skin complexion?" My Pondati yelled while wailing for the first time.

But, it's not what caught my attention, yet it's her words.

"Why everyone calls me fatty? Am I really looking like fat?" My pondati wept, looking at her Anni with misty eyes.

"Am I really looking like an ugly duckling?" She chocked at her own while coughing due to the uneven breaths which she was taking due to crying.

"Am I really a bad omen to our family?"

I rooted to my place staring at her by hearing her words. Never ever I thought in my life that she thinks so low about herself. She was feeling so insecure about herself by hearing strangers words.

"Why everyone compares me with Nisha akka?"

"Why don't people understand that I'm different from her?" She cried.

"Why?"

"Just why Anni? Even today they were comparing me with her, Anni" She blubbered with blurry eyes which pained my heart.

"Either it comes to skin complexion, or style or what ever it is, why they always compare me with her?"

"They are saying that I'm a brat, just because I defended my Elli over my MIL."

"Does defending my husband infront of everyone makes me looks like I'm a disrespectable person to them, ah Anni? She questioned her Anni while shedding her salty tears.

"Anni! It's really ridiculous!!!" she shouted disgustingly in grieve.

"And Anni, Am I looking that bad beside my Wolfy?" she asked her Anni, crying violently which was breaking my heart hearing her cries.

All the while, Ria was looking shocked, hearing my Pondati's words. I think she become mum by seeing the outburst of my wife.

However, I'm glad that my wife was letting out her pain which she stored it in her heart for years and that too when I am near her.

"Am I not deserve him?" My pondati asked her Anni cutely, which made me smile at her adorableness.

Huff!! Why she is so cute even when she is crying.

God!! I so want to kiss those teary eyes of her's and I have an urge to peck her running nose.

Huff!! Daksh stop those stupid thoughts of yours and focus on your crybaby.

"Does dark skin complexion people doesn't deserve fair people?"

Who the hell said like that!!! Arghh!!! God!! She is full of insecurities.

Insecurities!!

Now it hit me hard...This is what Hitler said on that day to me.

God!! Since when, she was suffering with this bloody insecurities.

"Tell me Anni" She sobbed, crying her eyes out.

I don't know what to do with her but one thing I am damn sure those people who made her feel insecure since her childhood will be dead in my hands for sure. I will make sure that there will be no future for them.

"Why society looks down on dark skin people?" She sobbed immensely.

"What is wrong if we born with dark skin? "

"It's not like I wish to get this skin? God made me like this, then why people mock me because of this damn skin color" She chided while crying her heart out.

By now my wife was full of living pool of tears. My heart crumbled looking at the sight of my Giggling baby.

I so wanted to bring back that smile which I fell in love on that day.

"Why Anni? why?" She bawled like a kid.

"I'm fed up with all these insecure feelings, Anni!!" She screamed in pain, whereas my eyes watered with tears too looking at the state of my wife.

"I can't handle to hear all those ill things about me anymore." She cried loudly looking at her lap, which made me wanted to wrap her in my arms and kiss the hell out of her so that she might stop crying feeling breathless.

"I can't!!"

"Now I feel disgusted about myself " She sobbed while scratching her hands looking disgusting about herself which I didn't like a bit.

I was feeling livid and had an urge to murder those people who made her like this.

"Daksh"

I heard Ria shocking voice, but I cared less because all my eyes are on my cry baby.

I stared at her lovingly, and I know very well how to teach those jerks a wonderful lesson.

Wait and watch..my giggling baby..You wouldn't feel insecure from tomorrow onwards because your Wolfy will slowly make those insecurities sleep in you...Naah...I will make them fade away from your dumb brain and heart and will fill with full of colorful thoughts about you and me...That means us.

Hasna pov:

"Daksh"

I was horrified hearing his name while knitted my eyebrows in confusion and looked in that direction where my Anni was staring at, only to get appalled seeing him at the entrance door of my mine leaning against the door by staring at me dotingly yet I could see red.

Danger!!

All my tears got drained looking at him who was swinging in irate while gritting his teeth.

"I think it's time to go" He uttered in a loud tone by staring into my eyes.

I gulped at his tone...Did he hear everything what I spoke in front of Ria Anni?

I felt a squeeze on my hand and shifted my eyes towards my Anni only to see her sympathetic eyes at me and left, but I am not in a mood to respond to her gesture because all I'm feeling right now was fear.

I looked back at him feeling terrible thinking that what will he think about me now.

"Get ready in 5min" My Elli ordered me in his arrogant tone and stormed out in apoplectic.

I nodded my head anxiously and walked to washroom with a beating heart.

Why did I even blurted out everything in front of Anni?

Why can't I suppress the pain like I always did?

Did my Elli hear everything what I uttered infront of Anni? If so, then
What will happen to me now?

I washed my face, dreading with a heavy heart and somehow managed to go downstairs.

As I reached, I saw him busy in phone, whereas I was petrified of him.

Huff!! Hasna at least suppress those tears till you are in front of your family or else they might get worried about you.

I pinched my lips in order to stop my cries and glanced at my family.

"Princess" Periappa called me

"Hmm" I hummed, afraid that if I speak, then they might caught my croaked voice.

"Take care of yourself and Daksh too, and whatever he does, stay by his side and never ever comes to a conculsion without knowing his perception, okay?" Periappa said, but I didn't understand why he said that yet whatever it is there might be something behind his words, however, I'm not in a mood to know about it because I already have so many things to think.

"Bye choco"

Everyone bid bye to me and Anni hugged me..

"Choco, you might look little darker than Daskh but that doesn't mean you both look like black and white tv. You don't know how beautiful you both look together. So don't think about those barking dogs words. Don't let your insecure thoughts ruin your amazing relationship"

"Umm" I hummed but deep down I know she was saying this to console me.

"Choco, go your husband is waiting for you in the car" Amma said playfully but I can see the concern eyes of everyone for me.

By looking at their worried eyes, I know they get to know something was wrong with me but they didn't even question me and it's so unlikely of them. However, For the first time I am grateful that they didn't interrogate.

Nevertheless, the damage had already done.

My wolfy had heard everything..Now what will I do?

Oh come on Hasna, may be he didn't heard you. Why are you making a mole out of a mountain with knowing whether he heard it or not.

My mind tried to assure me, but who am I kidding. He would have definitely heard me or else why would he be angry.

"Choco...go...he is waiting for you in the car" My Appa said, bringing me back from my thoughts.

I nodded my head, went towards the car in fear and hop into the car. I bid bye to my parents.

Soon, he started the car at a high speed making me more scared.

I was about to ask him to slow down, but as soon as I saw his clenching jaw, I know he is damn angry.

I don't know why he is furious and I hope he didn't hear any of my words.

Ayyo kaduvale!! What have I done!!

Tears spilled from eyes again making my whole face wet due to tears..I tried to suppress but couldn't.

All my insecurities and his treacherous behaviour were taking a toll on me.

In a short time, the car came to a halt, making a loud screeching sound of the wheels.

Before, I could step out..he got out of the car with an enrage.

I got afraid at his dangerous behaviour and got out of the car. I was about to go in, but stopped when my dupatta stuck in between the car door.

I glanced back at him, he rushed into the mansion with full of rage.

What if he scolds me for complaining about his family to Anni?

What he will mock me about my insecurities?

More tears were falling from my eyes.

Just in the morning we were so happy, but now everything got messed up.

I opened the car door, yanked my dupatta and closed it.

I started taking slow steps thinking about those dirty guests, Nisha Akka, step MIL and Daksh.

Kaduvale!! Please give me some strength to bare all these people.

Mainly my Elli, I can't endure if he says anything bad to me because he is my love...my life.

As I was reaching to the entrance, I started hearing loud voices of my Wolfy and my father in law.

What is happening?

What if people think that this is also happening because of me as they consider me as a bad omen?

"What the hell are you doing daksh?"

I heard my FIL yellings...

"Lower your voice Mr. Ram sharma" My Wolfy screamed, making me shock at his words.

Omo!! My wolfy is calling his own father by name.

Who will call their own father by their name.

"Daksh!!"

I heard my FIL angry voice..

What if my FIL slap my Wolfy for being rude to him?

Omo!! No..no..I can't let that happen to my Elli.

He is my love...my husband..how can I let someone humiliate my husband infront of everyone.

I know that my Elli's rude behaviour was wrong towards his father, but I can't do anything, yet he is my hubby, I have to be with him as I can't come into a conclusion just by hearing those words like my Periappa said before coming here.

Moreover, I don't know anything about, how his relationship with his father. So, I can't figure it out why he is howling at his father in that way.

"I said don't raise your filthy voice at me, you bloody bastard!!" Elli roared like treacherous Werewolf.

As soon as I heard, I got flinched at his tone. My breath started to quicken at his perilous voice...I was feeling edgy. My skin was decorated with goose pimples hearing his thunderous vocal .

How can he call his own father as a bastard?

Omo!!!!!

***💞***

Hey lovelies!!

How is the update?

I know this chap doesn't contain any sweet moments of Daksh & Hasna yet I wanted to write it as now a days so many people were suffering with insecure feelings like Hasna. I just wanted to hightlight it.

Anyways, I hope you people loved the upadte..

Please do vote and comment...

Bye-Bye

See you soon..

And trust me next chapter will be amazing...💃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.6K 5.6K 18
Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or this crush ends just like how most people...
19.5K 1.3K 51
❣ You can read the Kindle version for FREE on Amazon Kindle Unlimited ❣ [FEATURED ON WATTPAD'S OFFICIAL NEW ADULT PROFILE @NA ON 13TH JANUARY, 2023] ...
6.6K 252 12
β˜†ANURAAG RAICHANDβ˜† Most handsome and eligible bachelor, influential CEO, and playboy. Every woman dies on his physique and face. Relationship is not...
165K 7.6K 39
How about you get the chance to live with your crush? fascinating! isn't? specially when it's so handsome like a Greek god and every girl is swoonin...