Coach Knowles

By 4BEYGK

"Maraj! You're late.." Some woman busted in the gym but trailed off when she got closer. "Who's this?" "This... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
CAST
57
58
59
60
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84

61

5.1K 329 522
By 4BEYGK

onika

I woke up on Beys chest. She was on the phone so that's probably what woke me up.

I sat up to be nosy, she's my girlfriend so it's okay.

She held a finger up to tell me to wait and got out of bed. Before she complained left the room, I could hear a little bit of what she was saying.

"Yes- I understand but- can you let me talk?"

I waited a little bit but after a couple minutes of her not coming back, I went to brush my teeth.

By the time I was done brushing my teeth and using the bathroom, she was back in my room in bed but she was sitting instead of laying down.

"I have to leave, I'm sorry."

I sat in her lap, I love it there. "Why?"

"Some stuff with my mom I need to handle. I'm about to call Kelly to pick me up."

"I can take you." Kelly is being grown, she doesn't need to bother her.

"Kelly has my car, there's no point."

I didn't say anything or it would be suspicious. She started calling Kelly and I stayed silent.

"Hello? Can you come get me from Onika house, you still have my car." "Then where are you?"

Oop. She should've lied.

"Kelly I- just come get me. I love you too, bye." She hung up and put the phone down.

"Onika where is she?"

"How would I know? That's a grown woman." I knew where she was. I laid my head on Beys shoulder, I was stressed and still tired.

"Onika-"

"We haven't had sex in a really song time. Why is that?"

"I don't think it's been that long."

"It's been way too long. Please baby?"

She started smiling, "I like it when you say please."

I kissed her then pulled away to start trailing my kisses from her jaw up to her ear. "Please?"

She put both her hands on my butt. I moved back to look at her, she had her eyes closed and she was biting the inside of her bottom lip.

"Onika, not right now. Kelly's coming and-"

"So? Kelly wouldn't mind waiting a couple of minutes." She would encourage us to take our time.

"I need more than a couple minutes. Can you come over later?"

"Yeah." Amir's in trouble, he can watch his little sister for a couple hours.

"Okay, good. I wanted to try some new stuff."

"I already told you I'm not doing anal."

"Why is that the first place your mind went to? That's not even what I was talking about."

"You like that nasty freaky stuff, I don't know."

"Onika you haven't seen nasty or freaky yet. You're lucky I've been diluting myself for you. There's a whole world of stuff I haven't showed you yet."

"So you think our sex is boring?"

"That's not what I said. We do what you're comfortable with and that's fine, I have no complaints. I'm pleased with the sex we have always. I just want to help you step outside of your comfort zone a little bit. Baby steps of course."

"I'm still not doing anal."

"Oka-"

"Or letting you spit in my mouth. Or letting you eat my ass. Or eating yours. Or letting you pee anywhere near me. Just nothing with asses."

"You're just saying anything at this point, what? Some of those things were unreasonable, what do you mean I can't eat your ass?"

"When have I ever made it seem like you could eat my ass?"

Her phone started ringing and she answered. "Hello? Okay I'm coming, stop."

I was sad she was already leaving but Ingot out of her lap so she could stand up.

"I'll see you in a couple hours, it's okay. I'll call you when I get back home."

"Okay, bye." I pecked her lips a couple times and she left.

While I was waiting for Bey to text me, I went to Best Buy to get a ring camera. I paid extra for someone to come and install it. I got alarms on the windows too.

Nothing else is going to happen in my house without me knowing. I really don't have a choice, I was trying to be nice and he took advantage of that.

I still haven't figured out how to punish him. A whooping isn't enough. I already did that and it didn't work. Taking his electronics didn't work either so now I have to think of something else.

A couple hours later, Bey texted me asking me to come over. I didn't know what we were going to do but I wore nice underwear just incase.

I made sure Amir and Imani were good then I left.

I hope Kelly's not there, I get loud.

I got to Beys house and skipped to her door, I was a little too excited.

Before I could even ring the doorbell, Kelly opened the door. She put her finger over her lips and waved me in.

I was confused why we were being all secretive but I didn't say anything and walked into the house.

"Guest room." She whispered and started walking, I just followed her into the room. 

She quietly closed the door and turned around. "I need help getting to Robyn's house."

Her and her husband are separating so it technically isn't cheating.

"Why can't you just call an Uber?" I would take her but I'm about to "have sex."

"You will not believe what this man just did."

"Uh oh." I sat down on the bed to get comfortable.

I like having these little girl talks with Kelly. I wish she lived here, we could've been good friends.

"First of all, he logged into my iCloud or Apple id or something and he was reading my texts."

"What? You need to change your password."

"I already did but there's no point because he's already logged in. He was also checking my card to see where I'm spending money. He just called me this morning asking me why I'm spending money at a dispensary when I don't smoke and neither does Bey."

"Oh so you bought Robyn weed?" That made me laugh, I don't understand how she gets all these women.

She covered her face and nodded her head. "I felt like such a sugar mama. I'm embarrassed."

"Don't be embarrassed, live your best life. I can take you if we sneak out of here. I already told Bey I was on my way."

"She thinks she's my mother and she's younger than me. She needs to eat her salads and mind her business."

"That's what I was trying to tell her, you're a grown woman and you can make your own choices. She's a cheater anyways, she needs to worry about herself."

"Girl." She quietly laughed. "Cheated on who?"

"Me." Basically.

"When?"

"Never. Just in my head." I wouldn't be with her if she ever did.

"Wait, now I'm confused."

"Forget it, let's go."

We started to quietly leave the room. We were so close to getting out when we heard Beys voice and jumped.

"Where are you going?"

Kelly and I turned around, we looked so suspicious. "The store."

Kelly didn't say anything. Good, I could talk us out of this.

"The store? For what?"

"Tampons."

"I have some under the sink in the guest bathroom. You don't need to go all the way to the store."

What the hell? What women does she constantly have over here for her to just have spare tampons.

"Why do you have tampons? For your other girlfriend?"

"What? I have tampons for times like this."

"We were also going to get burgers. Big meaty cheeseburgers."

"You guys are definitely lying. I'll get my shoes, hold on." She jogged away to her room.

"Make sure to bring your keys!" I yelled after her. She has to key to get into Robyn's apartment.

"Tampons?"

"She doesn't get her period, I thought that was going to work. We can just bring her, she can't say anything if she's not driving. The most she'll do is complain."

"I guess so."

Bey came back and we all got in my car. She fell asleep in my backseat and that made things so much easier.

I parked in Robyn's parking lot and we both got out.  I went to the side where Bey was sitting and opened the door.

The first thing I did was look for where she had her key. I could see the imprint of them in her front pocket.

I tried to slowly put my hand in her pocket and I was about halfway through when she put her hand over mine. Damn it.

"Are you trying to touch my penis Onika?" I don't know how she even knew who it was because her eyes were still closed.

"Shhh, you're dreaming." I continued digging in her pocket for her keys. These had to be mens pants, these pockets were deep as hell.

She finally opened her eyes. "What are we doing here?"

I finally got the keys out of her pocket. "Come on."

She got out of the car anyways. She was just trailing behind Kelly and I. I used the key fob to get onto the elevator.

Kelly and I were talking about what she was doing with Robyn last night, I know Bey was sick.

We finally got to Robyn's door and Kelly knocked on the door. Robyn answered the door and made a yikes face. Oh no.

Kelly looked past Robyn into her apartment. "Solo?"

"Kelly?"

"Uhh why don't you come back later?"

"Hoe are you serious?" She pushed past Robyn and forced her way into the apartment.

I guess we're coming in. I took Beys hand and walked into the apartment too.

"You don't get tired of this shit Solange?! You've been a hoe your whole life!"

"Me?! Where's your husband you old ass bitch?!"

I don't think this was a Robyn. They definitely had a problem before this.

"I will beat your ass just like I used to when we were kids, keep playing with me little girl!"

Bey took her hand out of mine and pulled Kelly back. I didn't think they were actually going to do anything but it's better to be safe.

"You don't see how this is exactly what I was telling you?! How do you have my best friend here one night and my sister over hours later?!"

Okay, I guess everyone's yelling.

"Wait, what? She was over here yesterday?"

"And this morning, hoe."

Oh wow. I was just watching this all unfold, I'm glad I have nothing to do with this.

"What about your boyfriend?" Bey was being an instigator.

Solange and Kelly yelled at the same time. "Boyfriend?!"

Robyn shrugged. "We broke up a while ago, I'm single."

"Shut up bitch."

This is so messy.

"This is exactly what I was trying to say. Robyn you treat women so disgustingly because you're so unhappy-"

"Let's talk outside." I don't know why Robyn wants to talk outside, Bey would beat her ass so bad.

They started walking and when they were close enough to each other, Bey grabbed her by the shirt and dragged her out of the apartment.

She slammed the door behind her. I rarely ever see her mad, it's scary.

Kelly and Solange started going at it again. I wasn't going to get in the middle of this, I just stood by the door. I didn't want to get hit if anything happened.

About five minutes later, they came back and Robyn was holding her cheek. "Onika, your girlfriend just hit me."

I just shrugged. That's my girl and I'm gonna stick beside her.

"Come on." Bey didn't even wait for me and walked back out. I followed her and held her hand, it was shaking.

"What about Kelly?"

"What about Kelly? If she wants to be dumb and fight with my sister over Robyn, she can ask Robyn for a ride home."

"Calm down."

"I feel bad for hitting her but she deserved it. She doesn't even care about the shit she does."

Bey rarely ever curses, that's how I know she was really mad.

I would be mad too if someone was playing my sister and best friend. Those are two people who are supposed to be off limits.

"It's their problem, don't get all worked up over it. If they have to fight it out or whatever, let them do that. Their problem seemed like a lot more than just Robyn."

"Something similar happened before, it was a huge mess. They hate each other now. This was the first time they've seen each other in person in years." I thought so.

"Then maybe they just need to talk it out. When we get back to the car, I'll.." I made gagging noises. 

"You don't have to, I just want to go home."

I took her home and we went to her room to cuddle. I did end up giving her head, just because. I stayed until it was about time for me to start dinner then I left.

——
idk how some of you found my backup account but help your fellow readers :)

Bey?

Onika?

Onika getting cameras and alarms installed?

Robyn?

This conversation about sex? Should Onika let Bey eat her ass 😭?

Robyn having Solange over right after Kelly?

Bey hitting Robyn? Did she deserve it?

vote & comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.3K 2.4K 35
BEYNIKA When Onika transfers to a new school with her bsf Robyn she bumps into the nerd of the school Beyoncé will Onika be her friend and help with...
224K 9.3K 32
Nicki (Onika) Maraj, 25, works at the strip club all night every night to support her two twins. Beyoncé, 28, is a player with a tough front involved...
135K 7.5K 69
Beyonce and Onika work together and eventually fall in love but can they stay in love? -- (G!p) (GxG)
185K 9.3K 67
"One finds limits by pushing them." Onika Maraj is a valorous and soft-hearted mother with a great head on her shoulder. So many odds has been stack...