Destiny By Accident ( English...

SonRheiNa28

The story of a policeman named Hyun Bin meets a doctor named Son Ye Jin at the hospital because Hyun Bin is h... Еще

ACCIDENT PART ONE
FIRST IMPRESSION
ROOM 22
ACCIDENT PART 2
THE PAST
MY PATIENT?
OTTOKE(??)
HAPPEN
Officially(?)
APPARTEMENT
MINE
A HALF OF ME, IS YOU
APPROVAL
EOMMA, APPA
Proposal
Eun Ha and Jeju
PREPARE
D- DAY
JEJU PART 1
JEJU PART 2
OUR FAMILY IN JEJU
EUN HA WITH ALL HER MEMORIES
HONEYMOON IS OVER
Back To Work
New Member
New Home
Little Baby Boy
Special Chapter : Yejin's Birthday
Ahjussi
Incident
Special Chapter Hyun Bin's Birthday
Jee Yeon Is Turning One
Mood Swing
Happy Family ( END)

Boy or Girl?

263 20 2
SonRheiNa28

⚠️⚠️MATURE⚠️⚠️
================================

Tonight, Eun Ha will go camping. Yejin and Hyun Bin took her to school. "Little baby anyyeong, see you in 3 days" Eun Ha kissed Yejin's stomach. "Ayyeong Eun Ha's sister, be careful, okay?" Yejin replied, imitating a child's voice while kissing Eun Ha. "Anyyeong Appa Eomma" Eun Ha waved her hand and left Yejin and Hyun Bin.

After dropping Eun Ha off, Yejin wanted to stop by to buy her favorite ttoetpokki. "baby's Appa hungry?" Hyun Bin rubbed Yejin's stomach while driving his car.

"Bin, can I eat two servings? Looks like I'm very hungry" Hyun Bin nodded. Yejin's appetite at this gestational age is increasing, she can eat up to 4 times a day plus snacks and fruit. Yejin's pregnancy was very good, and the baby was growing normally and healthy. Of course Yejin always pays attention to her diet and nutritional intake, as well as other vitamins.

After returning to the apartment, Yejin immediately cleaned up and lay down because her back was a little sore. "Bin, can I have a massage here?" Of course Hyun Bin agreed. Hyun Bin swallowed his saliva when his hand touched Yejin's buttocks, with the thin negligee that Yejin was wearing, making Hyun Bin become aroused.

In the second trimester, Yejin has tried to have sex at 18 weeks of pregnancy. Even though she's not in a good mood yet, she feels sorry for Hyun Bin for having fasted for a long time. "Jagiya, I want you" Hyun Bin whispered in Yejin's ear. Yejin turned around and looked at Hyun Bin. Without waiting for Yejin's answer, Hyun Bin immediately kissed Yejin's lips passionately. His kisses turned hotter, as his hands began to gently massage Yejin's breasts.

Hyun Bin took off the clothes Yejin was wearing and left her completely naked. For some reason Yejin's body was getting sexier when she was pregnant, even though her stomach was getting bigger, Hyun Bin really liked it. "Jagiya, your breasts are getting tighter and denser—and also I think they've changed in size too" Hyun Bin started to gently caress Yejin's breasts and the other hand played the top of her breasts. Yejin sighed and stretched.

"You are very sexy when you are pregnant like this Yejina" Now Hyun Bin kissed Yejin's body from above until Yejin's belly bulged. "Actually I'm not even self-confident with my current body shape Bin, but why do you even like it? Don't I look fat?" Hyun Bin is still gently stroking Yejin's breasts "Not at all, you look even more sexy and beautiful".

Yejin gripped the edge of the sheet as Hyun Bin's finger went inside hers. "You still like me doing this?" Yejin nodded half a sigh. Hyun Bin inserted his finger in and out gently so that Yejin still felt comfortable. "Jagiya, what position is safe?" Every time he wanted to penetrate, Hyun Bin always asked Yejin, of course this was done so that Yejin still felt comfortable with the condition of an enlarged stomach. "I'd better be on top of Bin, this position is safer" Hyun Bin nodded and immediately lay down. Yejin started to penetrate. Yejin is more comfortable if she is in full control of her husband, because Yejin can adjust her movements when she feels uncomfortable. After they spilled their passion, Yejin and Hyun Bin hugged each other.

Hyun Bin always gently caressed Yejin's belly and invited the baby to talk. "Bin, it's Eun Ha's birthday soon, what are we going to give?" . Hyun Bin shrugged his shoulders and thought for a moment. "Why don't we just ask her what she wants?" Yejin nodded, Maybe it's true what Hyun Bin said, it would be better if Eun Ha said what she wanted.

Today Yejin and Hyun Bin will meet doctor Cha Young to see the gender of their baby, of course they are very enthusiastic and impatient. Doctor Cha Young immediately asked Yejin to lie down and put gel on her stomach to see the baby gender.

"Look... he's a boy! And this time it's very clear" Cha Young's doctor pointed at the monitor.  Hyun Bin said looking excited and couldn't hide his happiness. For Yejin and Hyun Bin, it doesn't matter whether it's a boy or a girl, as long as he grows up healthy.
"I thought he was a boy, because his movements were very active," said Yejin, who was also still looking at the monitor screen. The baby is growing very healthy, the weight and length are appropriate for his age. After feeling enough, they said goodbye and immediately headed for Yejin's room. "Jagiya, thank you for taking care of our baby so he grows up healthy even though you are very busy with your work" Hyun Bin kissed Yejin's forehead.

"It's my duty as a Mom, Bin.  I will definitely give the best for our baby". Hyun Bin looked back at the ultrasound photo that she had brought with him. "So cute! I can't wait to hold him".

Three days have passed, Eun Ha will come home from her camping activities. She couldn't wait to find out what gender her little baby. Today she was picked up by Yejin and Hyun Bin because all of them were going to have dinner out.

As usual she screamed when she saw Yejin and Hyun Bin waiting for her. "Appa Eomma quickly say, little baby boy or girl? I keep thinking about it the whole way!" She said as soon as she got into the car.

"Eun Ha doesn't want to guess?" Hyun Bin gave a suggestion. "Oh well, I'll guess. If my guess is right, Appa must fulfill all my wishes for the next 1 week, But if I'm wrong, I will help Eomma clean the house for the next 1 week, how about it?" Eun Ha said agreeing with Hyun Bin's suggestion. "Okay deal" Hyun Bin gave Eun Ha his pinky finger.

Yejin smiled hearing them negotiate. "Emm..it seems like he's a boy, because he can't stay calm in Eomma's stomach. Like Eun Ha's male friend he is always nosy and never quiet in class". Guess Eun Ha while imagining something. Hyun Bin looked at Yejin.

I don't know where Eun Ha concludes like that, but it's true. It turns out that Eun Ha's observations are quite good. "Why does Appa keep staring at Eomma? Surely Eun Ha's answer is right, right?" She continued because she had not received an answer from Yejin and Hyun Bin. "Woaah.. why are you good at guessing Eun Haya? Your answer is 100% correct!" Hyun Bin gave up. Eun Ha is very happy, because she will ask Hyun Bin anything for the next 1 week.

"Hooray! I'll have a younger brother, and—I'll get whatever I want" she said while looking at Hyun Bin. "Are you happy to have a little brother?" Yejin chimed in. "Of course Eomma, little sister or brother to me is the same, but—I don't have toys to lend him later, because I only have dolls". Hyun Bin smiled behind the wheel. "Don't worry, it's Appa's job to buy toys for him later."

Arriving at the restaurant, they immediately ordered some food and drinks. "Eun Ha, why don't you eat right away? What are you doing?" Yejin rebukes Eun Ha for being busy with paper and writing something down. "I'll finish soon Eomma, I'm writing what I want for the next 1 week" Eun Ha looks excited.
"Appa..Eomma, listen for a moment I will talk" she said after finishing writing it. Yejin and Hyun Bin stopped eating for a moment.

First, Appa has to pick up Eun Ha every day. Second, Appa has to make breakfast for me. Third, Appa has to sing lullaby songs before bed for the baby boy and also for Eomma. Fourth, Appa has to tell me stories before I go to sleep. Fifth, eeemm ---Can I come with Appa to work just once? But, if Appa isn't too busy, how easy is it?" Eun Ha rolled her eyes and looked at Hyun Bin.

"Didn't Appa take and pick you up every day?" Yejin responded. "Indeed, but—Appa often asks Uncle Pyo Chi Su to pick me up". Hyun Bin half nodded. "The lullaby song? I've never heard of it". Eun Ha asked Yejin to look it up on Youtube and showed it to Hyu Bin. "Eun Ha, do you know where that song came from?" Yejin continued to eat. Maybe this is the first time for Hyun Bin to hear the song, but Yejin must have known and heard it often.

"From Eun Ha's friends who have a little sister, they say the baby will fall asleep quickly if the song is sung, is that right, Eomma?" It was clear who was also eating his favorite soup. "So Appa have to memorize it?" Eun Ha nodded firmly "Of course Appa!"

After finishing dinner, they immediately returned to the apartment because Eun Ha seemed to be very tired.

Starting today Hyun Bin does what Eun Ha asks, every night Hyun Bin sings a lullaby for his baby who is still in Yejin's womb. This Saturday, Hyun Bin will take Eun Ha to his office, for some reason she really wants to go to Hyun Bin's office. Coincidentally, this Saturday, Hyun Bin only has sports activities with his all friends, so it doesn't matter if invite Eun Ha.

After dropping Yejin off at the hospital, Hyun Bin and Eun Ha immediately headed to the Police Station where Hyun Bin worked. "Wow, it turns out that the police station is quite large, I usually only see it from the outside when I pass by" she said after entering Hyun Bin's room.

"Eun Ha, do you want to join Appa for sports or do you want to stay here?" Hyun Bin gave a choice. "Better, I go with Appa in the field, I will wait there while eating ice cream". Hyun Bin rolled his eyes. "It's still early Eun Ha, you can't eat ice cream, how about orange juice?" Eun Nod.

Eun Ha followed Hyun Bin to the field which was already waiting for Hyun Bin's friends. "Hyung, are you with Eun Ha? Is Miss Yejin busy?" Pyo Chi Su approached Hyun Bin. "Anyyeong Uncle Pyo, Eomma is not busy but I want to come with Appa" Eun Ha greeted Pyo Chi Su and explained a little. "Annyeong Eun Ha huh, aaa..do you want to see Appa exercise?" Eun Ha nodded. Hyun Bin and Pyo Chi Su immediately ran to the field and started doing sports, Eun Ha was waiting on the field chair while eating the cup cake and juice that she had asked for.

45 minutes passed, Hyun Bin was done with his activities then approached Eun Ha and brought her back to his room. "Eun Ha, you are here for a moment Appa will go to Uncle Ji Woon's room". Again Eun Ha nodded.

She sat on the chair Hyun Bin used to use. 15 minutes have passed, Hyun Bin hasn't come back yet. Eun Ha is getting bored and looking for a blank paper and then drawing something.

Kreek

There was the sound of the door opening. Eun Ha directed her gaze towards the door. "Eoh.." Eun Ha said looking at the person in front of her. Eun Ha doesn't know her.

"Little girl, why are you here? Isn't this Hyun Binssi's room?" She said to Eun Ha. "Eh—yes, Appa se—". Eun Ha stammered in surprise. "Appa? you call him Appa?" . Eun Ha nodded "Auntie who? Why did you enter Appa's room without knocking on the door?" This time Eun Ha can ask fluently.

"Seo Dan-ssi?" Hyun Bin said suddenly breaking the silence between them. Yes, that woman is Seo Dan, Hyun Bin's ex-girlfriend. "Eoh..Oppa—sorry I---". Before she could continue, Hyun Bin cut her words off. Meanwhile, Eun Ha just stared at the two confused.

"Seo Danssi, why did you come back to Korea and why did you come to my Office?" Hyun Bin was surprised why Seo Dan came back and what was the purpose of meeting him. "Sorry to surprise you, I'm back at work in Korea next week—and I'm here to meet you at the same time I want to return the money you once gave" Seo Dan explained at length. "Didn't I already say there was no need to return it?" Hyun Bin didn't expect Seo Dan to see him again.

"Appa, I'm hungry" Eun Ha broke the argument between Hyun Bin and Seo Dan. Seo Dan looked at Eun Ha questioningly "Oppa, she—calls you Appa, is she—your daughter? Do you have children?" The question finally came out of Seo Dan's mouth, since when did Hyun Bin have a child and why is her daughter big, Seo Dan was confused.

Hyun Bin just nodded "You have no right to ask about my personal life, and about the money I don't want to accept it! Eun Ha, let's go home and pick up Eomma" Hyun Bin said as he took Eun Ha's hand and left the room.

Seo Dan was still standing still, there were so many questions in her mind. Appa?Eomma? Hyun Bin is married? but—why is his child so big? Seo Dan monologues. Seo Dan was very curious and immediately went out to find out and asked Hyun Bin's friends. But nothing, because Hyun Bin's ftiends whom Seo Dan knew had left the Police Station.

"Oppa!" Seo Dan screamed and ran towards the car park just as Hyun Bin was about to get into his car. Still holding Eun Ha, Hyun Bin asked Eun Ha to get in the car and asked her to wait. "Oppa, at least answer my question first. Are you married?" Seo Dan glanced slightly at Hyun Bin's finger who was wearing a ring. Hyun Bin nodded lazily. "Your child is that big Oppa? So—then—you--?" Seo Dan asked stuttering but before continuing, Hyun Bin had cut off her words. "I'm in a hurry, and don't ever see me again Seo Danssi!" Hyun Bin said annoyed and immediately got into the car. Hyun Bin left Seo Dan with an annoyed face. Eun Ha is a little surprised to see Hyun Bin's face full of emotion, because Eun Ha has never seen Hyun Bin like that.

Hyun Bin let out a rough breath while rubbing his temples. All the way to the hospital, Eun Ha didn't dare to speak she just kept quiet and occasionally looked in the mirror. "Eun Haya..sorry Appa makes you uncomfortable" Hyun Bin seemed to know that Eun Ha was scared . Arriving at the Hospital, Yejin was already waiting for them at the Hospital Park. There weren't many patients visiting today so Yejin could go home early.

"Eomma" Eun Ha shouted running and hugging Yejin. Either Eun Ha was really scared or she felt something strange about what she saw earlier. She saw a foreign woman who called Hyun Bin as Oppa.

"Eun Haya, are you okay?" Yejin felt that there was something strange about Eun Ha. Eun Ha just nodded and let go of the hug.

"Where's Appa?" Yejin asked where Hyun Bin was because usually they would meet Yejin together. Yejin took Eun Ha and looked for Hyun Bin's car. Yejin saw Hyun Bin leaning beside his car while sipping a bottle of mineral water. "Bin, what's wrong?" Yejin knows Hyun Bin very well, seeing the look on his face like that there must be something Hyun Bin is hiding. "Ah no Jagiya, I'm just tired" Hyun Bin said briefly as he opened the car door for Yejin and Eun Ha.

"Eomma.. I'm hungry" said Eun Haa breaking the silence between them. "How about we buy fried chicken and eat at home?" Yejin felt the current situation was not good. So far, Hyun Bin has been silent and occasionally seems to be thinking about something. "Bin, can you focus on driving? Otherwise I'll take a taxi with Eun Ha!" Yejin's words were able to make Hyun Bin turn towards him "Aah..No Yejina, we'll go buy fried chicken" Hyun Bin stepped on the gas pedal faster.

Arriving at the apartment, they immediately cleaned up and ate lunch. But the situation is the same, there is no conversation between them. Hyun Bin is still silent and that makes Yejin very annoyed. I don't know what happened to Hyun Bin, clearly he shouldn't have kept Yejin and Eun Ha silent like that.

"Eun Ha huh, finish your meal then take a nap ok, got it?" Eun Ha nodded at Yejin's words. Without speaking, Yejin cleaned up the leftovers and dirty dishes on the table and washed them as if to express her annoyance at Hyun Bin. Yejin purposely made a little noise when she washed it. Every now and then Yejin saw Hyun Bin who was still sitting at the dining table looking at his cellphone.

Unable to bear to see Hyun Bin still silent, Yejin rushed into the room and lay down. Yejin rubbed her stomach but her mind was still elsewhere. Yejin tried to close her eyes, but couldn't. Hoping that Hyun Bin would follow her in and talk about what really happened. But to no avail, Hyun Bin did not catch up with Yejin until it was almost evening. Out of curiosity, Yejin finally came out of the room and saw Hyun Bin sleeping on the sofa.

"Eomma" Eun Ha came out of the room and saw Yejin already in front of her room. "Shhhhhhh..." Yejin invited Eun Ha in while placing her finger in front of her mouth. "Eun Ha knows what happened to Appa at the office?" Yejin is very curious, seeing Eun Ha also acting strange, there must be something Eun Ha knows.

Eun Ha was silent and didn't answer Yejin's question. Eun Ha is confused not knowing what to answer. "Eun Haya, did you hear Eomma?" Once again Yejin asked. "Eoh—Appa—just now—" Eun Ha stammered. "Tell me what Eun Ha knows, got it?" Yejin gently stroked Eun Ha's cheek. "Earlier—there was a woman who suddenly entered Appa's room, and she called Appa as Oppa" Hearing Eun Ha's answer, Yejin rolled her eyes, she thought about who she was and what was her relationship with Hyun Bin. "Then?" Yejin continued. "She gave an envelope to Appa, but Appa refused and--- I'm afraid, Appa looks emotional and very angry" Yejin thought more and was very curious. "Eun Ha knows what kind of woman that is?" Yejin still continued. "She's a little taller than Eomma, thin and has long brown hair, her name is eeeum---" Eun Ha tried to remember. "Who?" Yejin cut Eun Ha's words.

"Seo—soo---" Eun Ha was still trying to remember "Seo Dan??" Yejin looked at Eun Ha. "Yes Eomma, her name is Seo Dan. I remember Appa called her Seo Danssi" Eun Ha confirmed Yejin's words.

Yejin took a breath. Yejin was very curious why she suddenly met Hyun Bin. It's not that Yejin doesn't believe in Hyun Bin or is jealous, it's just that Yejin is actually annoyed that Hyun Bin didn't come clean and told her this and kept her quiet. "Eomma—I saw Appa angry for the first time, and it scared me." Yejin woke up from her thoughts when she heard Eun Ha's words. "Don't be afraid honey, Appa won't do that to Eun Ha or Eomma" Yejin stroked Eun Ha's hair and managed to make Eun Ha smile again. "Eun Ha doesn't want to take a shower?" Yejin looked at the clock it was almost 5 o'clock. "Yes Eomma I'm going to take a shower" Eun Ha went to the bathroom.

Yejin returned to the room and heard the sound of running water, apparently Hyun Bin was in the bathroom. Yejin lay down and was busy playing with her cellphone. When Hyun Bin came out of the bathroom, Yejin turned her face away and shifted her body on her side. Realizing this, Hyun Bin immediately approached Yejin "Jagiya, are you angry?" Yejin didn't answer and was still busy with her cellphone. "Jagiya, what are you doing? Is there a problem?" Hyun Bin's words are innocent, how can he ask such a question. Yejin sighed and sat on the edge of the bed. "I should be the one asking that, Bin, you realize? Since coming home from work you've been acting weird!" Hyun Bin was silent and sat next to Yejin. "Why? Still don't want to be honest? Yejin looked at Hyun Bin who was just looking down lazily. "Eumm..Eun Ha told you?" Hyun Bin asked back. "Bin, don't bring Eun Ha around. If you want to talk, please talk it. But if not, whatever!" Yejin stood up and was about to leave Hyun Bin, but Hyun Bin held her hand. Hyun Bin sighed and asked Yejin to sit back down.

"Okay, maybe Eun Ha already told you. Seo Dan suddenly met me at the office, she wanted to return the money that I once gave. I also don't know why she came back to Korea and met me". Yejin listened to what Hyun Bin said. "Then what's the problem that you scared Eun Ha and silenced me Bin?!" Hyun Bin looked at Yejin "I—I'm afraid if you get angry Yejina, if you know Seo Dan will meet me again".

Yejin is still upset, for some reason Hyun Bin's reasoning doesn't make sense. "What's with your attitude like that doesn't make me angry, Bin? I'll be really angry if you don't tell me and just shut me up!" Yejin stroked her stomach that seemed to tighten because her emotions rose slightly "Seo Dan only met you and didn't ask you to sleep Bin, why am I angry?" Hearing Yejin's words, Hyun Bin rolled his eyes. What Yejin said is true, why is she acting like this just because Seo Dan met him. "Why are you so worried Bin, wasn't your relationship with her over for a long time? But why are you still acting like that? Are you still thinking about her and haven't fully forgiven her?"

Hyun Bin cut off Yejin's words quickly. "No Yejina, I didn't think about it at all! I just didn't want to make you jealous and I was afraid it would interfere with your pregnancy."

Yejin took another breath and glared at Hyun Bin, "Bin, according to a psychology book I've read, a person will act normal when he has completely forgotten all the bad things that have happened, but if he still feels annoyed when it reappears, it means that still on his mind."

"No Jagiya, I didn't think about it at all, I didn't care about her at all!" Hyun Bin reiterated. "Bin, you just refuse if you don't want to meet or accept the money, why do you have to react with emotion? You know Eun Ha is very scared to see you like that" . Hyun Bin held Yejin's hand. "I'm sorry Jagiya, I didn't mean to scare Eun Ha, and I didn't mean to silence you. I'm just confused about how to tell you. I'm afraid if you get angry" Hyun Bin said at length a little defensively. Yejin rubbed Hyun Bin's hand "Bin, does this mean you don't fully know me yet?". Hyun Bin suddenly hugged Yejin "I was really scared that it would affect your pregnancy, I was afraid that something might happen to our baby Yejina. So I chose not to tell you, but—turn out I couldn't hide my attitude".

Yejin rubbed the back of her husband who was still hugging her. "Didn't you say before that we have to talk about anything and we have nothing to hide? Precisely like this, isn't it the same as disturbing my emotions too, Bin?". Hyun Bin let go of his embrace but still held Yejin's hand. "Sorry Jagiya, I shouldn't have behaved like this, I—" Yejin saw that there was a clear liquid at the corner of Hyun Bin's eyes, Yejin wiped it and cut Hyun Bin's words . "Already Bin, we consider this matter over, and—I hope this doesn't happen again". Yejin eased her emotions and understood Hyun Bin's reasoning. "I'm sorry baby, for making you and Eomma angry" Hyun Bin kissed Yejin's stomach and suddenly the fetus moved quickly. "Bin, you should apologize to Eun Ha too, right?" Hyun Bin nodded and hugged Yejin again.

______________________________________
A little conflict , but it's okay right?😂

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Chasing Shadows starupabove

Любовные романы

3.7K 309 3
Despite warnings that the dangerous game remains unstable, Yoon Seri demands his team to open the server just for her. Story Cover © @chumchururum
Coffee Case Andrea

Фанфик

48.1K 1.8K 12
Hyun Bin is a CEO of SK's biggest coffee shops chain. An ambitious businessman by day, a womanizer by night. Son Yejin is an owner of a small coffee...
151K 8.2K 52
What will you do when you need to make a decision upon reaching crossroads in life? Both options are equally important that left you with no option...
Stuck on You Aiko

Фанфик

61.5K 2.8K 17
What if he is her only chance? Her only chance to be free from her father and her brother. Also, a chance for her to pursue her dreams. Being as bril...