The Billionaire's Maid in Dis...

Af sweetdreamer33

To take over her injured aunt's job temporarily- Pia Rosi, a newly graduated historian, offered to work as a... Mere

The Billionaire's Maid in Disguise
One - "I should have worn my lucky red underwear."
Two - "The Stavrakos Mansion"
Three - "Kristov"
Four - "The Master has arrived."
Five - "Don't lean on that shiny car!"
Six - "Not my words sir, but yours. Remember?"
Seven - "Darn it. Open the door, FREDA!"
Eight - "Put me down, sir!"
Nine - "Oh no! Did he see me?"
Ten - "So, I've been here before?"
Eleven - "It's the time of the year again."
Twelve - "Are you practicing to be a mannequin?"
Thirteen - "The more pain, the more satisfying."
Fourteen - "As if I'm going to fall for him."
Fifteen - "Why are you touching me?"
Sixteen - "What did he do to you?"
Seventeen - "Call me Kristov."
Eighteen - "You've got the wrong girl."
Nineteen - "Please don't call her, sir."
Twenty - "I can be the man you want."
Twenty One - "I can't say no."
Twenty Two - "Make sure she'll come."
Twenty Three - "I'm so dead meat."
Twenty Four - "What I said still stands."
Twenty Five - "Stay away from her!"
Twenty Six - "Is he avoiding me?"
Twenty Seven - "I'm not jealous."
Twenty Eight - "She's not leaving."
Twenty Nine - "You like her."
Thirty One - "Why me, Kristov?"
Thirty Two - "What wicked things?"
Thirty Three - "Temptation"
Thirty Four - "He's hungry... possessive and greedy."
Thirty Five - "I was blinded with love."
Thirty Six - "Just say what's in your heart."
Thirty Seven - "I'm dying to kiss you now."
Thirty Eight - "Am I in love?"
Thirty Nine - "Your coffee is getting cold."
Forty - "Touch me more."
Forty One - "He's just lucky today."
Forty Two - "We're so over."
Forty Three - "I love you."
Forty Four - "Believe whatever you want."
Forty Five - "You never called me by my name."
Forty Six - "Let's break our rules."
Forty Seven - "Take care of my little girl."
Epilogue
The Billionaire's Rebellious Bride
Story Branch: What if Pia did not work as maid?

Thirty - "Who says it's a date?"

149K 9.8K 1.3K
Af sweetdreamer33

Chapter Thirty

Pia's POV

I woke up early, admiring the beautiful scenery by my window. The sun started to shine, the birds chirped and the flowers bloomed so lovely.

I finished my shower and changed to my new fitted maid's uniform. It was way more comfortable wearing it, and I did not have to fold the sleeves anymore.

I was on my way to the servant's dining hall to have my breakfast when I bumped at Jack in the garden.

"You have to wake the master up, it's thirty past six and he's still asleep," his forehead furrowed.

Kristov Stavrakos' normal routine was to wake up at five in the morning. He would go for a run, either around the estate or inside the gym if it was too cold outside. At around six, he would take his shower, shave and change to his elegant business suit. And at seven, he would be having his breakfast already.

"Is he okay?" I asked, suddenly concerned for his welfare.

"I really don't know. He seemed okay yesterday, except for a back pain, which he often complains about."

"He has back pain issues?"

"Yeah, he often has since the car accident," he answered, then looking pensive, "but it does not stop him from going to the office. I wonder if FREDA is broken again. He relied on that A.I. to wake him up."

"I'll go and check on him now," I said, then went directly to the mansion.

I pressed the passcode in the digital lock, and entered inside his bedroom. Either FREDA was broken or turned off because my presence was not detected by her.

I saw Kristov in the center of his king-sized bed, lying on his stomach, wearing white shirt and gray sweatpants. The comforter was kicked at the foot of the bed, and half of it on the floor.

I felt guilty of waking him up, he was sleeping soundly.

I could not help but admire his arresting look for a moment. His sexy messy hair, his striking chiseled face like those of the Greek gods, his nice-looking veiny hands and gorgeous tall lean body.

Stop it, Pia! You said no to him, so stop drooling yourself like a fickle-minded teenager.

I moved closer to him, tiptoeing. My eyes kept watching him, in case he would stir.

I stopped at the foot of the bed, thinking whether to proceed at the left or right side of the bed. I went to the left, where his face was facing.

I have to touch him to make sure that he's well. He could be running a fever like the last time.

I noticed his eyelids were swollen. Did he have some allergies? Or he had been crying all night?

Gently, I leaned closer to him and touched his arm. A bit hot, but probably just normal.

"Sir?," I said very softly like a whisper, "wake up, or you'll be late in the office."

He stirred, then slowly opened his eyes.

"Wakey-wakey," I smiled at him, but he just continued to stare at me.

Before I knew what was happening, he grabbed my wrist and hauled me onto the bed with him.

"Ahhh!!!" I shouted.

The next thing I knew, my back was pressed against the mattress, and Kristov was lying on top of me.

I froze, staring at him in shock.

"If this is a dream, I don't want to wake up," he grinned, then buried his face against my neck.

I gasped at the sudden contact, like a fire had been ignited. Burning feeling creeped inside me, making my stomach swirl and my mind spin.

His breath was fanning the base of my throat deliciously, his rough cheek tickled my neck, and his lips... I could feel them on my collarbone.

"No...no..." I pushed him away and wiggled out of the bed, "you're not dreaming, sir. You have to get out of bed now or you'll be late at work. It's... it's... " I looked at the time on my wrist briefly, "seven o'clock already."

He just looked at me with dreamy eyes, then rolled and laid back on his stomach.

"Sir..."

"I don't feel like going to work. I'm feeling too lazy today," he opened his eyes, then stifled a yawn.

That statement really surprised me. He was always unstoppable working so hard, or running and working out. At least, it convinced me that he was not half robot, but totally human.

"Well, you've been working too hard, so it's okay to relax," I said, but a feeling of concern overwhelmed me, "but you're not feeling sick, right?"

"Nope. I just feel so lifeless today," he was looking at me intently.

We held eyes and I noticed the sadness in his eyes. I realized that his puffy eyes could be because of crying last night.

It was frustrating to see him this way - lonely, sad, cold and distant. I could not even describe how I feel for him anymore. If it was pity, sympathy, loyalty, like or just purely lust.

"Why do you feel– lifeless?" I encouraged him to speak his mind, "is there any particular reason why you're feeling sad today?"

He heaved a deep sigh, then said, "it's my birthday today."

"Oh! Happy birthday, sir," I greeted him.

"Thanks," he answered.

Darn it. Calliope forgot to give me the dates of special occasions. I did not bother too, since I would be off in two months.

"My bad, I did not know that today is your birthday, sir. I'm so sorry."

If I had known, the whole staff could have prepared something very special for him this morning. Probably a very special breakfast with a banner and birthday cake. All the staff gathered in the dining room to serenade him with a Happy Birthday song.

"Don't feel sorry, Pia. I don't celebrate my birthday. The staff don't have any idea when my birthday is either."

That is too sad and heartbreaking. I wonder if Jack knew, or simply forgot about it too.

"Why not celebrate your birthday? Are you trying to forget it too?"

He nodded, sat up and leaned back against the headboard.

"I lack the desire to celebrate it after Mom and Anton died," he answered sadly, and my heart felt heavy for him.

His answer was enough. Pushing him with more questions would only make him feel sadder. Instead, I brushed off the topic and focused on what I could do to liven his mood.

"What do you want for breakfast?"

He raked his hair, making it messier, "Hm... coffee only. I'm not hungry."

"Are you sure? What if I'll prepare something special for you. A birthday surprise breakfast. Will you eat?" I said, trying to lure him to say yes.

He smiled, and looked at me wickedly, "only if you'll eat with me."

Breakfast together?

The tension between us made me feel breathless already, how much more if spending an entire breakfast with him. Definitely, I would pass out.

"Okay, done," I agreed, "I'll see you in the living room in... fifteen minutes?"

"Absolutely," his face lit up, his expression curious.

I left and immediately went to the kitchen. I saw Sammy loading new stocks in the pantry and instructed him to prepare the venue. While I asked Jean and Tess to help me prepare our breakfast.

"No, you're not," Jean stopped me, "leave the food to us, and you go to your room and change into a pretty dress."

"This is not a date," I sighed, groaning.

"Who says it's a date?" Jean looked at Tess who shook her head, then back at me, "stop over thinking, just go now. Time is running."

"Okay, okay," I said, then I ran to my room and changed into my yellow floral print summer dress. I combed my long hair and added some cheek and lip tint.

At exactly our meeting time, I went to the living room, and there I saw Kristov looking very handsome and taller than ever, in light blue polo shirt and dark shorts. His hair glistened from the shower, his jaw clean shaven and his eyes... sparkled the moment they met mine.

"Are you ready for breakfast?" I asked him.

He gave me a very tantalizing smile, then he said, "so ready."

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

663K 22K 79
"Do you still have the same feelings for me?" He gently asks. I avert my gaze and look down at the floor. I want to scream at him and say no. I...
9.6M 458K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
61.4M 2.7M 83
Lisa and her boss, Alessandro, agree to spite their exes by pretending to date, but things begin to backfire when fake feelings become real along the...
415K 15K 14
He'll need more than his wealth to impress her!! Billionaire Alessandro Dalmassi has everything he could possibly desire - smoldering looks, fast ca...