ᴘʀᴏᴘᴏsᴀʟ. (ᴛᴏᴋʏᴏ ʀᴇᴠ.)

By Akachichin

❝Don't you think your name is boring?❞ ❝Ha? What do you mean? My name's perfect as it is-❞ ❝Will you marry... More

Disclaimer.
Information.
Information.
Proposal zero.
Proposal one.
Proposal two.
Proposal three.
Proposal four.
Proposal five.
Proposal six.
Proposal seven.
Proposal eight.
Proposal nine.
Proposal ten.
Proposal eleven.
Proposal twelve.
Proposal thirteen.
Proposal fourteen.
Proposal fifteen.
Proposal sixteen.
Proposal seventeen.
Proposal eighteen.
Proposal nineteen
Proposal twenty.
Proposal twenty-one.
Proposal twenty-two.
Proposal twenty-three.
Proposal twenty-four.
Proposal twenty-five.
Proposal twenty-six.
Proposal twenty-eight.
Proposal twenty-nine.
Proposal thirty.
Proposal thirty-one.
Proposal thirty-two.
Proposal thirty three.
Proposal thirty-four.
Proposal thirty-five.
Proposal, thirty-six.
Proposal, thirty-seven.
Proposal, thirty-eight.
Proposal, thirty-nine.

Proposal twenty-seven.

4K 242 33
By Akachichin

╔═ * .·:·. ✧  ✦  ✧ .·:·. * ═╗

"Encounter."

╚═ * .·:·. ✧  ✦  ✧ .·:·. * ═╝

.

.

.

.

.

➽ YASUHIRO AND HARUCHIYO have been going around the other gang's territories— risking their life and concealing their identities just to gather information about the fiance of Chifuyu Matsuno, Takashi Mitsuya, Kawata Nahoya, Kawata Souya, and now, also the fiance of Sano Emma.

The female named (Full name) had managed to catch the attention of many and without a doubt, had also piqued the interest of their strong and amazing president because if she didn't then the fifth division captain and vice captain wouldn't go all this trouble just for the girl, right?

"Sanzu, have you asked in the starlight brothel?" Yasahiro Muto asked as soon as he got near to the masked male.

"I did, but they said they haven't encountered anyone by that name." The white haired male muttered shoving his hands inside his pockets, "We already checked Ibaraki, Gunma, Toyama, Nagano, Fukui, Chiba and the whole Tohoku region, at this point we might as well go to Hokkaido just in case she came from there."

Muto huffed and didn't say anything but opted to walk past the shorter male to get to his bike, he doesn't like the feeling of being useless and the fact that they haven't gathered enough information about the (color) haired female will rendered them as disappoinment to Mikey.

"This ain't looking good.." Muto stated as he mounted his bike, "We need to search more about (Full name) if we don't want him to be-"

Sanzu cut him off by shoving his face away to dodge the incoming blades that was thrown his way.

"What the hell was that?" Muto grunted out when he saw the ten inches blades whisk past their head that barely grazed Sanzu's beautiful white hair.

"Someone attacked us." The masked male whispered and got off from him, "Come out! Whoever you are!" He called out and into stance just in case another blade went pass them.

The two of them is near the woods, tall trees surrounding them with a couple of street lamps here and there so it wasn't that dark for them but it's just the two of them, the person who attacked them have weapons— they are obviously in the disadvantage here.

"Why did you say her name with that filthy mouth of yours, human?" A feminine and childish voice echoed in the forest which caused the two to stiffen.

"Didn't you know that saying a cursed being's name with such tone.. Is an insult to the (Last name)s?" The voice came from behind them, Sanzu was a little late to react and couldn't dodge the incoming attack that was sent at him.

A powerful blow landed on his back, causing a sickening crunch of bones to erupt under the heel of the child's boots as she kick the white haired male with so much force that made him stumble forward.

"Sanzu!" Muto exclaimed and run towards the male who coughed out blood presumedly because of internal bleeding.

The captain quickly wrapped his arm around the shorter male's shoulder to assist him to his bike but before he could go over to his vehicle, he already saw the little girl standing beside it.

"I came here in Japan to look for a suitable gift for her.. But I don't think I'd have to make it hard for myself, hm?" She muttered to herself while turning her head to look at the duo, her emerald eyes shine brightly that it complemented her brown skin, "She loves attractive males and females."

In a blink of an eye, Sanzu vanished from Muto's arm which made him jolt from his spot as he stared with wide eyes at the torn mask on the girl's hand and the white haired male in front of her— who leaned against the bike to support his weight while breathing quite heavily due to the internal bleeding because of the kick he had received.

"I knew it." The little girl let out an amused cackle as she stare at the face of scarred man with an amazed glint in her emerald irises, "You are beautiful! I'm sure that she will love you and she will surely love me too! Think about it, boy, sissy loves spoiling anyone that she deem worth of her precious time so if you let her mark you, you will be one of her pretty little things!"

Her raven hair swayed to the side as she tilted her head and the male is sure that he wasn't hallucinating when he saw how her eyes turned a bright red while looking at him.

"(Name) is my precious big sister, you know? I would love to give her the best of everything since she deserves every single of it." He can feel something crawling up on his legs but he didn't bother moving away because the little girl in front of him won't let him turn his head.

"Wouldn't you love getting spoiled? Feeling loved and get shower with compliments? My big sister's looking for spouses and we had all had a deal that we'll give her a suitable human as her spouse." Her hand grasped Sanzu's cheek with her thumb caressing his diamond scar, "You're lucky I encountered you tonight and you're more than lucky that you have a pretty face because you wouldn't have survive the sin of mentioning her beautiful name with that filthy mouth of yours."

The white haired male flinched from his spot when he felt the hard and cold sensation of blade pressed against the skin of his neck, "I love taking my victim's head so I can have their precious skull but your pretty face will get ruined, no?"

Muto could only stand there, paralyzed on his spot and doesn't know what's happening as the little girl muttered words that he couldn't hear but the way his co-captain reacts to every word— he knew that it's a bad news since Sanzu Haruchiyo rarely shows fear in front of people, especially not to little girls.

"If you come back alive wherever she is, make sure to deliver this message!" The little girl exclaimed.

The tall man was taken aback when she just grabbed Sanzu's arm before flinging him in the air and threw him over to Muto without breaking a sweat nor showing any struggles, luckily, he managed to catch the shorter male just in time before his body could hit the ground.

"The useless piece of meat is my little gift♡" The little girl stated and just like that, she vanished into thin air once again.

Muto released a sigh of relief before positioning his arm properly to support the white haired male, "Oi, are you hurt?" He reluctantly asked just in case the little girl inflicted another wound on him.

Sanzu shook his head and actually leaned away from the taller male's grasp, he felt something creeping inside his clothes earlier before a couple of sting were left on his skin then the overwhelming pain inside his ribs vanished along with the stinging sensations.

He could guess that it was the little girl's doing but he can't be sure since she's the one who attacked the two of them.

"Surprisingly, I feel better than I have been before." Sanzu muttered under his breath and glanced at the black mask on the ground that was torn to pieces, "Do you have another mask with you? She ripped the old one."

Muto slipped his hand to his pocket and pulled out a clean mask, a carbon copy of the old one before giving it to his co-captain and urging him to follow him towards his bike.

The scarred male quickly wore the mask and jogged over to his captain, he got on to the back seat and huffer when Muto started the engine of his bike then they quickly went away from the forest.

He didn't know why but he had the urge to look back so he did.

There, he saw the little girl standing with a small smile on her face, hand waving gently as she silently bid them a farewell and he could see the way her emerald eyes shining a bright red momentarily again.

"Say ciao to my big sister for me♡"

He suddenly felt a chill run down his spine which made him turn his head away, he doesn't know what's wrong with the girl but he could tell that nothing good will come out if he got himself tangled up in her business.

I wouldn't see her anywhere after this anyway so calm your heart down sanzu fucking haruchiyo.

"I don't give a damn about that, you shrimp!" Draken exclaimed while raising his left arm, ready to throw his fist in Mikey's face, if it weren't  Sanzu and Muto stepping in then the two would have end up in another fist fight.

"We're here to give reports about the (Name)— I mean, the fiance of the other division captains and others." Muto immediately corrected himself when he remembered the warning of the little girl they encountered last night.

Upon hearing his statement, the blondes mood quickly took a turn and behaved themselves on their seats.

"Okay, what did you get?" Mikey eagerly inquired as he practically bounced on his seat, "What's her full name? What's her address? What's her favorite food? What's favorite color? How old is she? What's the name of her parents? No— wait, does she have parents? If so, where are they? Who are her parents? Where do they live? Does she have siblings? Is she working somewhere here—"

"Shut up, gremlin! How would they say their report if you kept asking shits?!" Draken finally snapped and slammed his hand on the table causing for the cups and plates to shake because of the impact.

"What did you just call me, egghead?!" Mikey barked back and gripped the taller man's collar.

"Let go of me, creepy short fucker!" Draken placed his hand on the shorter male's head and pushed him away but the latter's grip is too tight which made it hard to get rid of him.

Muto cleared his throat and it successfully caught the attention of the fighting duo.

"We didn't get much information about because she just arrived in Japan not too long ago. We checked the other region for some clues but found none so Sanzu checked the airport for the lady's whereabouts." The male glanced to his co-captain who pushed a (color) folder.

"This is the copy of the papers from the airport, the guards are kind enough to give me some when I asked them." Sanzu mutterer and watched as Mikey pushed Draken away from to grab the folder.

"Good job, Sanzu." The shorter blonde praised the fifth division vice captain who stiffened upon hearing the compliment.

"So? Is that all you got from going around?" Mikey asked while tucking the folder under his armpit before glancing between the duo in front of him, "There's nothing else to report?"

"Aside from her going all over Japan and buying things on every branded store while staying on a luxurious hotels, going on candy stores and kids stores.. Then there's nothing else to report, president." Muto muttered, shame and dread filling his whole being while lowering his head to avoid looking at the blonde.

"Actually.." The three turned their head to the white haired male who spoke quite loudly, "There is this little girl who attacked us when he mentioned the fiance's name.."

Sanzu was hesitant to report that scene to his president because he doesn't know if he should be telling it to him or not but he still did anyways.

"She was saying something about giving a gift for her upcoming birthday, I don't know if this helps but she also said something about marking." He swallowed the lump that was forming on his throat when he felt like someone's watching him from behind, "The little girl threatened us but didn't do much aside from suddenly attacking us."

A breath escaped his mouth when he couldn't feel the watchful eyes anymore, he wondered who was watching him because it felt so disgusting and too creepy for his liking— he is used to people staring at him due to the scars on his face that's why Muto gave him the mask to cover them but still, the stare he felt just now gave him chills.

"So this little girl must know (name)-chi personally.." Mikey muttered under his breath before a large smile broke into his handsome features, "Well, whatever! I'll just go and visit her in the hospital~!"

"The nurses said that no one in the gang can visit her because you were too noisy inside her ward, yelling and shits." Draken grumbled while pushing the shorter blonde away from his seat so he can get out of the table.

"I can visit her whenever I want! Fuck off, lamppost!" Mikey jumped from his seat and was ready to run out of the restaurant but Sanzu spoke up again.

"I almost forgot to mention." The white haired male stared at the blonde duo, "The little girl seem to be the lady's little sister."

word count: 2197

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 11.8K 54
ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜ 「 various!tokyo revengers x f!reader 」 ━━━━━━━━━━━ ❝ 𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒'𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓏𝑒𝓃, 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 ❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━ ...
19.5K 447 24
It started off as innocent fun at your good friend's party; you having one of the best nights for the first time in ages. But you'd soon learn that s...
580K 29.8K 32
❝ 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓, 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆 ❞ └➤ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢�...