๐…๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐’ โ” ๐‘˜.๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘—๏ฟฝ...

By -SIMPLYACACIA

โตŒ ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œโ”Š๐”ž ๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”จ ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ ๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ฌ ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ž๐”ค๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฐ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข เช‰ โ–  ๐…๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐’ โ”€... More

โœพ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ โœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎโœพ

โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญโœพ

1.5K 61 73
By -SIMPLYACACIA

Y/n cut the incoming arm of Akaza as she held her stomach tightly. Her heart beat quickly, her mark grew wider, and her body heat had raised to a slapping 48 degrees. Akaza had managed to  crush her ribcage as some of her organs were damaged, but it wasn't too bad that it may caused huge long-life lasting problems. 

"Stop!" Kyojuro yelled. "Stop fighting, Y/n!" he cried desperately. Y/n held her sword tightly as she aimed once again at Akaza's head. "Flower Breathing-- Sixth Form, Whirling Peach!" Y/n exclaimed as she managed to flip in the air, she dragged her sword across his neck, but she cursed loudly when Akaza manage to grab her sword and push it out of his neck. 

Y/n landed flat on the ground as she choked even more. Her breathing was unstable as it was getting harder to breathe for her. "You're magnificent," Akaza remarked. "But since you don't want to become a demon, I'll make you one," Akaza said as he smiled sinisterly and reached to his arm into her head, but Y/n pushed herself off from the ground and cut his arm off. Akaza frown boredly at her. "You annoy me, Y/n," Akaza remarked. "People who are idiotic annoy me," he said. "Can't you see that you and I could be prodigies?" Akaza asked. 

"Of course not," Y/n remarked. She stood still and looked down at the ground. "You annoy me, Akaza, therefore, I'll send you to hell as fast as I can," she simply said. "I'd like to see you try!" Akaza screamed in delight. "Young Kigiku! Back down! You'll only get yourself killed!" Kyojuro exclaimed worriedly. Tanjiro, instead, believed in her, he prayed to God that she would win this, he knew she was way stronger than any of the Hashira's. He had hope. Hope for her. 

"Destructive Death, Explosive Flurry!" he exclaimed loudly as he swung his leg and fist at her, blue power emitted from his attack. "Flower Breathing, Second Form, Honorable Shadow Plum!" Y/n shouted as attacks formed out of thin air as it deflected his attack. "Destructive Death, Eight-Layered Demon Core!" he exclaimed. "Fourth form, Crimson Hanarogomo!" Y/n exclaimed exasperatedly, as she cut through the attacks as she leaped and ran forward to Akaza, though the burst of attacks, her speed was too fast to be interpreted. "Sixth Form, Whirling Peach," Y/n whispered, as she chopped his head off. 

Y/n landed a few meters away from Akaza and immediately dropped to the ground with fatigue. She tried to compose her breathing as Akaza tried to process on what had happened to him as he quickly held his hand on to his head and shoved it deep into his neck, trying to regenerate and reconnect his neck on to his torso back. He turned to Y/n with a dark gaze. "This is not over yet!" he yelled, as he dodged an incoming sword, thrown by none other than Tanjiro, he quickly ran away, deep into the forest as dawn was coming.  

Kyojuro immediately rushed towards Y/n's aid and Y/n looked at him tiredly. "Good job, Y/n," he smiled down at her. "Control your breathing," he urged. "Deep breaths, calm yourself down," he patted her back and Y/n nodded weakly before closing her eyes and taking deep breaths. Deep breaths. Deep breaths. "Well done, Y/n," Kyojuro nodded, but he felt himself worry for the girl. 

Her eyes shut into and she let herself enter a small peaceful slumber, her breathing had been controlled as she peacefully slept. 

Y/n slowly woke up as she saw the face of a worried Saeko. "Master! You woke up!" she exclaimed with a bright smile. "Tanjiro--- Where is he..?" she asked tiredly as she squinted her eyes to adjust the blurry vision, before she quickly sat up and panted. "Kyojuro! Inosuke! Tanjiro! Are they okay?" Y/n asked with wide eyes as Saeko held her arm comfortingly. "Yes, yes, they're okay, Master, don't worry too much," Saeko smiled warmly at her. 

Y/n let out a sigh of relief. "What happened?" she asked, still trying to compose her breathing. "Aoko and Suki came back just a few hours ago from the Final Selection," she said. "And you've managed to behead an upper rank and also a lower rank, You're so strong, Kigiku-chan! You're amazing! I wish I could be just like you, strong, elegant, beautiful, not to mention, graceful," Saeko rambled dreamily. 

Y/n smiled and patted her patch of black hair. "Thank you, Saeko," she smiled kindly at her student. "What happened to Kyojuro?" Y/n asked curiously at Saeko. "He's okay, he's getting treated with his wounds in the Butterfly Estate, Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu are just currently resting, it's been a week since you're last seen conscious, Master. I'm happy to know that you're well and awake," Saeko informed with a smile. 

Y/n sighed in relief. "Thank you, Saeko," Y/n nodded. Saeko only nodded. "Your organ failure is healing faster than ever, and that's beyond extraordinary," Saeko remarked. "Still, you are forbidden to go into missions by Shinobu-sama," Saeko said. "And also, here's your blade," she presented her a familiar white blade. It was Kanae's blade. "When did this come?" Y/n asked as she took the blade into her hands. "Five days ago, if I'm not mistaken," Saeko tapped her chin thoughtfully. 

"Ah, that's good!" Y/n exclaimed with a bright smile. "So, when can I go back in track?" Y/n asked. "Once your organs have done healing, it's best you get back to training first-- then you can go do the missions," Saeko suggested. "Understood," Y/n nodded. The door opened to reveal three heads popping out into view. 

"WAAA!! Y/N-CHAN!" a loud cry was heard as a blonde guy came shooting into the room and throwing himself on to Y/n, weeping loudly. "You're finally awake! I thought you were dead!" he yelled. "MY MINION IS FINALLY RISEN FROM THE DEAD, I TOLD YOU THAT SHE'S NOT DEAD YET!" Inosuke screamed and pointed at Zenitsu. Tanjiro felt tears of happiness crept up from his eyes. "You're finally awake, dear!" he exclaimed brightly. 

"Get off of her you yellow pervert!" Saeko exclaimed loudly. "Ah, Saeko, it's alright," Y/n replied with sparkles and flowers around her. Happy to see both her best friend and her boyfriend. Saeko huffed out a breath. "Only because you said it," Saeko said as she stood up from the bed and excused herself to leave the three of them with her Master. 

[📎] : 

- aaa! we're nearly finished with flowers! just 2 more arcs (if i'm not mistaken), and we'll be done!! i can't believe it! 

-  a small note here! it's actually just a small rant about this book hehe, so what i'm trying to say is that, i don't think that this book is actually good enough, you know? i feel like this book hasn't had my full potential writing skills/writing style yet. this book is so messy because i was just testing a bunch of writing styles and i was trying on various of styles, not to mention, some characters are just out of character, but i promise that i'll do a better job in writing in future books, and i'll try my best to make the characters an even more accurate vibe, but for now, i'm thankful for all of you who are currently reading my book, and sticking with my messy writing. i love you all, and i hope you'll have an amazing day and night, you can do it! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 2.2K 22
โ” โ ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐’ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐€ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ, ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐ˆ๐„๐’๐“ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐ˆ'๐•๐„ ๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐„๐. โž ( kamado tanjiro x fem!reader...
633 37 7
A long line of Samurai has led to a young man, Y/N L/N. Hailing from a small village, he trains day after day to become a great swordsman, like his f...
145K 3.9K 42
In pursuit of their goals, Y/N heads out to become a Demon Slayer. However, after meeting a girl named Nezuko with a secret to hide, everything Y/N t...
560K 17.1K 60
Scars. Many had formed on the child's body as she listened to her family get ripped to shreds. The mountain whispered in the cold night, it told her...