The Golden Age ✔️

By unconsentingsoul

Enrique Viramontes is a Mexican immigrant who has come to Los Angeles in search of a better life. Marshall Cr... More

PROLOGUE
1. WHERE STARS SHINE
2. WAR HERO
3. SERVANT BOY
4. SUPPORTING ACTOR
5. DREAMERS
6. GOLDEN BOY
7. LIVING AIN'T CHEAP
8. HAPPY MISTAKE
9. LIMELIGHT
10. PUT MY APRON ON
11. ACTION!
12. NOVIA LOCA
13. THAT'S A WRAP
14. POSTER BOY
15. OPENING NIGHT
16. BOX OFFICE HIT
17. ACADEMY NOMINATIONS
18. PLEASANT MORNING
19. AWARD NIGHT
20. A HOLLYWOOD ENDING
EPILOGUE
Author's Farewell

Author's Note

393 10 3
By unconsentingsoul

Hi Hi!!

Welcome! I hope you all will enjoy this story.

I just want to say that the two main characters are completely made up and are fiction. However, there will be some actors from the 1940's who will be mentioned.

I should mention, this story takes place in the 1940's! Of course, this means that this time was much different than today.

There's usage of slurs against Hispanics in this story (BTW I'm Hispanic, however I don't like using these words either). So, just a small warning.

Ummm, that's it! I hope you all enjoy this story.

Anyways...

Everyone take your seats!

Please silence all phones. Open any snacks you have right now. Avoid talking loud.

And without further ado...

Lights!

Camera!

ACTION!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 6.7K 30
Ryder and Olexei They were complete opposites. At a young age they formed a bond that no one was able to understand. It was unusual especially, in th...
1.5M 59.1K 59
Oh this gay.. Right near Hamilton park, a block away was a barber shop- ran by the same old people nothing new, Everyone in the area seemed to kno...
21.9K 1.3K 41
Greyson Hayes is in love. Forever the middle child, far away from his family and living in the biggest city in the UK, he's familiar with feeling lon...
36.8K 1.8K 63
Gabriel and Gyan were college sweethearts, and they thought they had found the love of their lives. Then Gabriel got an opportunity in Australia, and...