Your Impact (Genshin Impact M...

By Perth_Holly

"Outlander, I hope you know you're the one who've caused this impact." --- (Y/n) the older sister of Aether... More

(Prologue) Journey's End?
[1] New World
[2] Mondstadt
[3] To Perceive
[4] Caught in Action
[5] Storm Brewing
[6] Catastrophe
[7] Let the Wind Remind You
[8] Hello Liyue
[9] Harbinger of News
[10] The Meet
[11] Camaraderie
[12] Terrific Encounter
[13] Revelations
[14] Back to Mondstadt
[15] Lantern Rite, Scarlet Leaves
[17] Caught by Kamisato

[16] Infiltrating Inazuma

3.5K 133 226
By Perth_Holly

"Everyone, prepare yourselves. We're nearing thunderstorms in Inazuma."

As soon as that command left her mouth, every person on deck retreated outside to witness the approaching storms.

The Captain herself gestures to the darkening clouds. "There it is. Inazuma's stormy borders on the horizon. Prepare the main mast. Lower all except the front sails." She commands as she walks up to the steering wheel.

"Inazuma looks scary..." Paimon comments, anxious.

"The atmosphere's gloomy all of a sudden." Venti lightly says with worry.

"By the looks of it, the Raiden Shogun set up tremendously mighty thunderstorms to keep outsiders out." Zhongli murmurs.

It wasn't long until angry dark storm clouds churn on the horizon. Most of the sails are down. The ship is sailing into storm clouds while Beidou's people are scurrying around the deck.

The crashing waves caused ocean slimes and lost-sea hilichurls to get onboard, making everyone panic.

After regaining her composure, Beidou started shouting orders while furiously steering the ship "Secure that stay! Batten down the hatches! Everyone, (Y/N), wind boy, make yourselves useful! clear away that fog in front of us!"

"Got it!" You said before summoning a sword and extending your hand. "Kaeya, freeze the slimes that got onboard, Diluc should be able to defeat all the enemies. Zhongli, assist Beidou with maneuvering the ship." You let out orders. "And Venti, help us clear away the thick fog!"

"With pleasure," The green bard merrily floats himself up to the front with you and Kazuha. "At your service, my windblume." he says before confronting the dense fog.

You nod to him. You resonated with Anemo accompanied by Venti and Kazuha; You let out a cough before asking. "You guys both ready?"

Kazuha nods and the green bard replies. "Ready as you are!"

Then, with the resonance of your wind abilities, you manage to blow away the fog in front of the ship. The fog evaporates and that view clears a bit.

"Is this what you want?" You yell at the thundering skies. "Come on, strike me down Raiden Shogun! You don't have the balls." you taunt.

As soon as you said that a giant lightning struck the end of the ship.

Thankfully there was no major damage but that made you instantly silent.

'Okay, never taunt the Shogun. Got it.'

The cold wind blows through your hair as Paimon shrieks. "AAH! Paimon is gonna get blown away!" she clings onto your arm.

The seas began to swell and surge through. Rain pours harder as you feel the cold water soak your whole body. Beidou grins ear to ear while steering the ship.

"So the Shogun's extremely moody today, heh? Alright then. You there, take the helm." Beidou leaves the steering wheel to a confused Zhongli, then she descends back down to the mid-deck.

Beidou trudges to the ship mast and carefully sets her hands on it, all of a sudden her hair starts to flow back as electro starts to surround her.

'She's casting Stormbreaker?'

A shining purple shield slowly engulfs the whole ship and twin dragons start flying around it.

All of a sudden, the area inside the ship's shield is relatively calm. You noticed that Beidou's shield kept the outside thundering storms muffled.

There were no more enemies on board thanks to your friends, everything was fine.

Beidou pants as she leans on the mast and she looks around. "Is everyone alright? You there, Traveler, you're shivering from the cold."

You finally noticed the goosebumps on your arms and the freezing feeling of your clothes. Trembling from the cold rain, you answer Beidou "oh- It's probably because of the storm and all." you noticed the flickering purple shield above.

'Beidou's shield might not last for too long.'

'We need someone else with a stronger shield.'

At that moment, your thought process lands on a certain Archon, who was still steering the helm.

"Captain Beidou! You should take the wheel for now." You said to the woman. "I have an order for Zhongli." you glanced at him.

"Aight, captain." She lightly jokes before taking control of the helm, leaving Zhongli at the side.

You approached the former archon and asked him to summon his own shield, and cast it around the ship for safety.

He agrees to your request, everyone backs away as he casts his elemental skill. His eyes and the end of his hair glowed as he let out a phrase: "Rise!"

A pillar rises from the ship's floor while a giant square-shaped shield encircling the entire ship.

Now the ship is safer than ever.

"You did an excellent job at providing orders." Zhongli points out, rather pleased.

"Thanks," your face heats up a bit, letting out a cough. "You guys did pretty well too."

"Such leadership skills are befitting of her, don't you think?" Kaeya muses to the green bard.

"Sure does." Venti says as Diluc nods along. After everyone collected themselves, they all retreated to their respective business.

Paimon claps. "Way to go, guys!" she turns to you happily. "You're really nailing your part as a leader, eh?" yet she receives no response. "...(Y/N)?"

She calls out to you again, Paimon floats towards you looking concerned.

'Geez, has the storm winds always been this cold?'

You feel your face heat up again, but this time, it's abnormal as ever. Like you have a fever or something.

"Hey, are you feeling okay? You look a bit... sick." Venti asks in concern.

You playfully hit him at first. "How dare you point out the obvious?" but after some time the overwhelming exhaustion and typical fever symptoms became too much to handle.

Not long after that, you're suddenly bedridden. You hazily see your friends carrying you back to your room.

You let out a coughing fit as Zhongli places a wet cloth on your warm forehead.

Venti frowns in worry. "Will she be okay? Her coughs are so sudden..."

"It might've been the cold weather of the sea. I'm used to it but I don't think she is." Kazuha says as Beidou nods in agreement.

Kaeya could only wonder. "There's a chance she did. Who knows, maybe she already had all the symptoms but we didn't notice it sooner."

"Guys, I still want us to dress up as Fatui.." You mumble from your bed but they pay you no mind.

Paimon thinks deeply. "Well, now that Paimon thinks about it, she has been coughing after helping the ship earlier..."

"I can only assume she contracted her sickness during our voyage. I advise you to rest for the time being." Zhongli declares, placing some herbal supplies the crew had on the desk. "Everyone, you may return to your respective rooms. Venti and Paimon can remain here for company."

Diluc nods, understanding. "I see, then I pray you will recover fast." he tells you as he pats your head.

Before leaving, you all had a lovely chat whilst the ship slightly rocks. They gave you some medicine and told you to rest well.

Soon, they went back to handling their tasks on the ship, leaving you with Venti and Paimon in your room.

Currently you're writing on the notebook Albedo gifted you, where you wrote about your adventures and memories you remember about your siblings.

"What're you writing there?" Paimon asks out of boredom as Venti plays his music.

"Just writing about the things that happened to us on our journey." You hummed.

"Sounds neat. Let me see." She let out a yawn and sat next to you reading your latest entry.

[Top 10 bruh moments of Teyvat]

1. Defeating Dvalin and helping Mondstadt

2. Defeating Osial and helping the Qixing in Liyue

3. Meeting Dainsleif.

'Dainsleif. I haven't seen him in a while.' your gaze drifts to the window's stormy outside. 'I wonder how he's doing.'

"That squabbling... it's just like theirs.' you recall his words.

"Outlander, I hope you know you're the one who've caused this impact.'

Your headaches increase greatly, you clutch it in an attempt to relieve the pain.

'Damn, Dainsleif. Why can't you just say you know my siblings?'

'And the Unknown God, she hasn't shown herself for so long.'

Then you feel a gentle hand shaking your shoulder, noticing it was Venti.

You're breathing heavily as your headache slightly weakens.

"Windblume, what is it?" He asks sincerely as he places a hand on your forehead. "I'm here now. You'll be fine." your breathing pattern calms afterwards.

"What was that? Did you remember something?" Paimon ponders in concern.

"Well, kind of. How'd you realize I was having a flashback?" you inquiry hoarsely.

"We were relaxing until you suddenly zoned out and looked like you were in pain." Paimon says worriedly.

"Oh, probably because of the nausea ." You lay against the bed as the two glance at each other with concern, then the bard got an idea.

Venti summoned his lyre joyously. "Would you like me to recite some stories to ease your current state?"

"Sure. That'll let me ignore this headache for now." You shrug as he smiles.

Paimon floats towards you resting on the bed with you while Venti starts his story. A few songs and stories later you were starting to get drowsy. But awaken at a sound.

*thud!* a noise rumbles as something hits the floor.

Both you and Venti follow the sound until you realize Paimon fell on the floor. She was moving around a lot in her sleep, she ended up rolling down the bed.

You let out a chuckle as she rubs her head in pain.

"Ouch, why does Paimon's head hurt?"

"You kept rolling around in your sleep when you fell from the bed." Venti says.

"Oh.. that makes sense." She yawns. "Paimon's still sleepy, so I'll just nap... here.."

"Paimon, no. You are going to sleep on the warm comfy bed, you will get sick if you sleep on the cold floor." You scold, lifting and placing her back on the bed.

She snoozes as soon as she lays on your side comfortably, making you smile a bit.

"Okay, now about that story..." You said and the bard nodded.

"Now then, let me narrate the story of the Fair Lady." Venti strums his lyre he summoned, playing a gentle lullaby.

"In Old Mondstadt, there was a crimson clad maiden who'd sing in the square

She was beloved by a knight named Rostam, and loved in return with care.

But while she was studying abroad, calamity came upon the land

A venomous dragon and monsters drown the city none can withstand.

The knight, spent of his life blood after he fought, had his last thought.

"She's abroad, so she must be well. But oh, how I wish to hear her sing again." he sought.

Upon the maiden's return, she wept until her voice and her tears had run dry

She swore to use her life's flame to cleanse the world's crookedness with a burning sky.

Amongst the path of hellfire she lit, a strange man appeared, grinning ominously.

"Dear me, at this rate you'll burn yourself out, literally."

"If you too are at odds with the gods, maybe we can strike a deal."

The man brought her to a frigid throne sat the ruler, gaze cold as steel.

"Sorry... to also have you shoulder the grievances of the world"

"Since you could endure my bitter cold, you must have the desire to burn?"

"Then, burn away the old world for me and do not falter."

"I trust you will provide, Rosalyne Kruzchka Lohefalter."

Not long after that, Venti finishes reciting the story and looks at you expectantly.

"What'd you think?" He smiles and cheekily whispers. "Was it a good story?"

Staring blankly at him, you coughed. "That was an okay story. Is this based on an actual person? Because it sounds like it is."

"Glad you enjoyed it! And.. are you asking about who the lady is?" Venti chuckled. "Hehe, I do happen to know her identity. But it may be a little more complicated than you think."

'The most likely person is Signora considering fan theories & her lore.'

'There's like a 99% possibility it's her.'

'..But then again, I'm not really sure.'

"Cut the riddles, just tell me who it is." You say sternly as he pouts slightly.

"I'd rather have you figure out yourself, my windblume." He says then gains an idea. "...or, you can give me 2 million mora for the revelation and ending." he joked.

"The story isn't even finished yet?" You questioned.

"The Fair Lady is still alive, of course it hasn't ended." Venti casts his gaze aside. "It'll only end if the person herself perishes. But I don't think that'll happen anytime soon."

'Damn. What a cliffhanger.'

'At least, I know more about Signora now, I guess? If it really is her.'

Sighing, you lay back on the mattress. "This Fair Lady kind of reminds me of Signora's title in the Fatui. And, speaking of the Fatui..." your gaze drifts onto your notebook.

Asking Venti to call the others, you readied your plan to infiltrate Inazuma as the Fatui (You will do a little trolling).

Now, you're currently having a presentation in front of your crew, telling them your plan, how to stay undercover, and what to do in Inazuma.

They all sit on the chairs in front of you, paying attention.

You point a finger at the list of names on your notebook.

"Alright, these will be our undercover Fatui names if we ever encounter them."

[Undercover Fatui Names]

You - La Innamora or "The Beloved"

You let out a snort at the dumbass name.

'My name is based on stock characters in Commedia dell'arte.'

'Innamorati are two lovers but the ironic thing is that I don't have a lover.'

This is a perfect weird name, fitting for the Fatui.

Besides, if they have a Harbinger codenamed 'Childe', it's not far-fetched that someone would be codenamed 'The Beloved'.

[Subordinates]

Diluc - Dimitri

Kaeya - Kanye

Paimon - Pavel

Venti - Veniamin

Zhongli - Zhenya

"How did you come up with these eerily accurate Snezhnayan names?" Venti says in disbelief.

You smile. "These 'Snezhnayan' names are actually quite similar to the names of the Slavic regions, a region situated in Terra, another world I visited before. So, I used it instead."

"Clever. But I have a feeling my name isn't exactly native to Snezhnaya." ̶K̶a̶e̶y̶a̶ Kanye mumbles.

"No, it's fine." You casually wave it off. "Your new name sounds better." you joked.

Diluc glances at the list. "My undercover name is oddly generic."

"Heh, mine is unique." Venti grins while Zhongli admires his undercover name.

The others aren't thrilled with the idea of going undercover, but they've already done it once before, so they'll just have to comply.

"Before we continue on our journey..." Zhongli starts. "I'd like to inform you that traversing through this nation will be significantly more difficult than previous lands. Be mindful of the Shogun because it doesn't seem like she will be merciful. Our presence alone cannot falter her."

Venti nods. "That is true, it's been a long time since we've interacted with the others! I'm not even sure if they're still the same as last time."

You hum. "Well, that means we ought to stick together and form bonds with those around us."

Zhongli only smiles. "Please do be careful. It appears that the Electro Archon is scheming a plan. Without my gnosis - I've accepted the truth that my power has vastly weakened."

"By the description you're giving, she sure sounds dangerous." you muttered.

The older man nods. "I can only hope she's not planning anything reckless... or do anything she regrets."

Paimon looks at you. "I guess we're going to have a rocky road ahead of us, then."

It was a heavy truth to deal with, but if it means finding your siblings and getting back at the unknown god, you remain hopeful on your travels.

Soon, you had told the others to start wearing their Fatui masks, badges, and change their hairstyle - For you will arrive in Inazuma soon.

Later, Beidou announces that you're nearing land. You all go gather around in the Alcor, preparing to leave.

The clouds start to fade as the storm passes. You slowly see the port of Ritou, the Alcor finally docks in the port.

Surprisingly, the port was less guarded than you thought.

The beautiful mountains of the nation are a great view. Cherry blossoms and other trees decorated the oriental buildings. The scent of flowers was relaxing.

Taking the first step on the port, sounds of footsteps were heard while all of you trailed behind Beidou.

There sat a blond man with green eyes who was enthusiastic to see you. He wore red clothes and had a strange horn headband.

"Ahoy there," he greets happily. "So you've finally made it. You sure kept me waiting, Captain." he says to Beidou.

The blonde turns to you. "And it appears we have a couple of stowaways... or perhaps I should say-- honored guests."

If you ever get caught by authorities, you're definitely gonna blame this blond guy.

Giving a signal to your friends, you nod. "Indeed, I am the dirty little crime stowaway."

Paimon gestures to the blonde to shut up and tells you to not agree, making you chuckle.

"You can blame your Almighty Shogun. The tempests around Inazuma have been growing all the more fierce lately." Beidou crossed her arms. "Though the fleet was fully up to the challenge, the inclement weather still caused some delay."

"That's true, I was the ship." You added knowingly.

"You were on the ship." Paimon corrected.

"I know what I said." you retort.

The blonde lets out a laugh at that and Beidou smiles.

"Now then, let me introduce everyone. This is Thoma, a trade partner I've gotten to know recently." The Captain says.

' 'Thoma', another one of the leaked names of Inazuma.'

Thoma enthusiastically looks at you. "Heh, you don't know how long I've been waiting to see you."

"Is that so?" Kaeya wraps his arms around your shoulders from behind. "I know she's popular, but I didn't know she already had fanboys from across the sea." you're taken aback.

Thoma's eyes widened slightly. "Oh, well, you can say that." then he squints. "Also, sir, you look very familiar..." he contemplates on the man's appearance.

"Don't mind him. He's not part of our group." Diluc asserted as Kaeya stared at him.

"You're quite determined to disown me with every opportunity you get." The Cavalry Captain puts on a smile.

"It's not disowning if you were never owned in the first place." The red-head says and you cough.

Beidou snickered and continued. She points to you "Anyways, this is--"

Thoma shakes his head. "No need for introductions, their reputation precedes them. Seems even the stormy seas can't keep rumors of these outlanders' sterling deeds at bay. Such a unique team of people, too."

You signaled your friends to start the plan.

Then you smile at him. "Exactly, our reputation as the Fatui is very grand."

"The... Fatui?" Thoma repeats, puzzled. Meanwhile Beidou wheezes.

You hold Paimon's hand. "This is my little sister, Pavel." Then you point to your friends. "And these are the orphans I kidnapped back in Mondstadt & Liyue."

You hold back your laughter from their astounded expressions.

"(Y/N), Paimon's happy you acknowledge her as your sister, but this may be a tricky idea." Paimon whispers to you but you ignore it.

Thoma stares bewilderedly. "...Pardon? Orphans?" he glances at the Captain for answers.

Beidou coughed out a laugh. "Ah-haha, don't mind them, they're eccentrics." then she whispers to you discreetly.

"Traveler, you don't have to pretend around Thoma. He's our ally."

"Nah, we need to continue this masquerade. The Fatui will never see it coming."

"..Did you take your meds today?" Beidou questioned.

You ignored that, sneezed, and turnedturned back. "We don't need no blond boy, right comrades?" you asked your friends.

"The Fatui needs no blond boy for an ally." Venti dramatically agrees, playing along. "In fact, Her Majesty simply detests blond boys." you nearly laughed at that part.

"Contrary to popular belief, her majesty aren't fond of people from Mondstadt." Kaeya adds playfully.

"Indeed. Blond boys hailing from Mondstadt are simply ostracized from our organization." Zhongli says in a completely serious tone.

"Am I doing this correctly, my dear?" Zhongli whispers to you.

You nod furiously. "Yes, you're doing great sweaty."

Diluc shifts his attention from the scene unfolding, not wanting to get involved with whatever shenanigans is happening.

"Uh, is this a theatre reference I'm not getting?" Thoma scratches his head as Beidou loses it and laughs in the background.

"Okay okay, you guys can get out-of-character now, you're confusing poor Thoma here." Beidou wipes a tear and sighs in relief.

"That was an act? Thank goodness." Thoma's shoulders lower in assurance. "For a moment, I was concerned that you sailed orphaned Fatui agents across the sea." he lightly glares at Beidou.

"She's right though. We were kinda pretending." You bow slightly. "Everything was false except the orphan part."

He smiles. "Oh, I see..." Then, realization struck him. "Wait what-"

Beidou claps twice to gain everyone's attention. "Now, enough tomfoolery. Thoma's resided on Ritou for quite some time now. It wouldn't be going too far to say he's the fixer around these parts."

"Wow, actual fixer-upper." you mumbled.

Later, the Captain leaves you all to Thoma's care, since she can't stay around for too long with Kazuha, who is still a wanted fugitive.

Then, Thoma leads you to pass the processing center to avoid suspicion, then the lady requests a ridiculous amount of mora.

"Hello, please state your name, identity, and the purpose of your visit. Oh, except you, Thoma." The lady said as she turned to you. "You must be... new here."

"Hehe..." Paimon awkwardly scratches her head as your whole team looks at you.

You expectantly look at Thoma for help, but he's waiting for you to respond, making you slightly irritated.

"Excuse me? Please provide the information requested, and also declare any goods you are carrying with you." The lady demands.

Out of spite for Thoma, you forced a smile. "Greetings, I'm La Innamora, the leader of this fatui faction. These are my comrades and I'm seeking to find my lost siblings & the Raiden Shogun."

"E- Exactly! My big sis misses our siblings, we want to talk to the Archon." Paimon says.

At that moment, Thoma sweatdrops and silently gestures to ask what you're doing.

"Oh? Well, I hadn't expected that you would seek the Shogun herself. But, you need to show your identification badge for proof, if you're truly part of the Fatui." The lady says.

"Here it is." You extend your hand with the Fatui badge you packed.

Nope. This was not part of his idea, Thoma internally thought

He assumed you'd sputter around and be anxious at the reception.

Then, he'd save you last minute.

Jokes on him, you're quick at improvising on your own.

"Ah, I see... You were sent on behalf of your majesty." The lady hums. "Okay, here's the required payment."

It was a bizarre amount, asking for 2 million mora, for each person.

Venti and Zhongli were quite surprised at the revelation while Kaeya whistles and ignores it.

You begin to grow nervous until Diluc places a hand on your shoulder.

"Let me pay for you. You can relax now. I promised to pay for our journey, after all." He says. "Although, except for you two." He looks at Venti and Kaeya.

"Whaat? Why not?" the bard pouts slightly. "My lady, please give us a free pass." he says to you.

"I second that. This red-head bully simply cannot go a day without abandoning us." Kaeya said.

You chuckled and lightly scolded Diluc regarding the matter. Due to your convincing skills, he ultimately paid for all of you.

The lady grins. "Alright then, Fatui, allies of the Shogun. Since you've paid, I see no reason to--"

"Wait," Thoma suddenly let out. "They're not actually part of the Fatui. This is a misunderstanding."

"Huh?" Paimon furiously looks at him. "Quit intervening our lady!"

"You don't have to go as far as lying about your identity." Thoma says. "Traveler, I just wanted to see what you'd say... sorry about that."

"What!? Ugh, take your time! No need to expose our identity or anything!" Paimon irritably places her hands on her hips.

'Oh, why are you suddenly backpedaling?'

'Didn't you want to see our reactions?' you internally muse.

"Oops, didn't know we were being tested." You let out a faux sigh. "But hey, at least you know what we'd said."

Thoma murmurs something to the lady as he returns your mora and gives her your passports or something.

After processing, Thoma explains that there are some inspectors who increase the price of processing for outlanders, who cannot leave the nation due to the Sakoku Decree.

'At some point, these inflating taxes will start a revolution.' you joked.

In Ritou, there are plenty of foreigners around these parts. A lot of Fatui docked here, while others were simply traders from other nations.

Accidentally bumping into a stranger, you apologize only to see a familiar silhouette of a man.

He fixes his oddly large hat and his scowl quickly disintegrates into a calm smile.

"My apologies. I didn't see where I was going." The indigo-haired boy bows with a polite grin.

Daring to face the person, you began to panic internally.

Comically large hat. Indigo hair. Black shorts and dark ornamental decorations. Long veils behind him. Lavender colored eyes. Features oddly similar to the Raiden Shogun depictions.

'Holy archon, it's Scaramouche.' you sweatdrop.

He looks rather beautiful if you ignore the other aspects of his background.

"That's okay." You looked away and strolled onwards. "I'll be going now." with that, you left him standing in the streets.

Whew, you barely manage to get out of that one.

Despite your shock, you're confused on why you met the Balladeer quite early.

His kind demeanor is definitely bullcrap, that's for sure.

But why did he act nice to you? If anything, that nasty boy of a man probably has something in store.

Gazing at your retreating figure, the purple-haired boy exhales and continues his way.

He has work to do but now your sudden appearance is going to occupy his mind for a while.

Silently, he adjusts his hat, mystified. "..So, that was her.." he soon departs.

[Art by me - pls don't use or steal]

Later, you wander about the place with a big tree in the middle. Red leaves are scattered as you see people around it.

Suddenly, Thoma finally finds you and lightly scolds your group to not wander off again.

Then, Thoma explains that he is actually an attendant of the Kamisato Clan, taking care of the clan's eldest daughter, Ayaka Kamisato, the Shirasagi Himegimi.

He mentions he's also the housekeeper of the Kamisato Estate. Where Ayaka's brother, Ayato, resides.

"Huh?! You've hidden your identity this whole time? You're so close to Paimon giving you an ugly nickname." Paimon grumbles.

"Don't worry Paimon, I'll give him the nickname." You crossed your arms "How about it, Thomathy?"

"Thomathy?" The blonde uttered with confusion "Traveler, I know you're upset because of my little test, but you're not actually going to start calling me that, are you?"

"I dunno I might just do it." you shrugged.

"Please tell me you won't start calling me that." Thoma says with a concerned expression.

"Okay, Thomathy." you snicker as you turn around.

Again, you bumped into another stranger. This is getting tiring. You're getting a feeling of being tipsy despite not drinking.

You didn't even notice the man you accidentally bumped into.

"My, I never thought I'd meet you this way." The man spoke.

Raising your head, you see a white-haired man that oddly resembles Ayaka.

'Who is this dude.' you thought while dazed from the bump.

[Note: Ayato had few leaks & only appeared months after the main story. That's why (Y/N) doesn't recognize him.]

"Never realized that Inazuma had so many tall buildings." You mumbled as the white-haired person laughed.

"Well, I never considered myself a building." he chuckled.

Thoma internally screams as you casually talk to his lord. As much as he enjoys seeing you being loose, he's worried about what the man will do to you.

"Traveler! Allow me to introduce you to Ayato Kamisato, the Yashiro Commissioner and Head of the Kamisato Clan. He is the lord that I serve."

"Greetings, I've heard tell of you from the Acting Grand Master and Liyue Qixing." Ayato says politely.

"My lord, this is the person of whom I have spoken to you previously." Thoma turns to him.

"Oh? You are the token of Thomathy's interest?" Ayato mused.

"My lord, please don't go along with the strange nickname she gave me." Thoma sighs with disappointment as the other laughed.

After the man inspects you, he pauses. "Hmmm... You amuse me. I'd like to bring you to my estate." Ayato says.

"That's nice to hear-- wait what?" You look at him strangely.

Sooner or later, you learn that Ayato Kamisato is the Yashiro Commissioner and is an important figure in Inazuma. He was on a stroll with Thoma to buy boba tea for Ayaka till he met you.

Then, he politely invites you to a meeting in his abode, even assisting to lead you there.

Despite the suspicious invitation, you take advantage of this to enter other parts of the nation.

However, there is an issue.

The guards of Ritou won't let you out without the travel permits.

"Oh, don't bother with travel permits." Ayato says with disinterest and gestures to you knowingly. "She is a special guest of mine. As the Yashiro Commissioner, allow me to let them in for now."

"But... sir..." The guards hesitantly look at each other.

"Hm, is there a problem? I will send their respective travel permits once we're finished." Ayato says. "Or, do you wish to cling onto old orders?" he asks darkly.

On one hand, they're simply following orders.

But on another hand, this is technically a new order.

"My lord's wishes should be followed." Thoma quietly says with a menacing aura. "Now, kindly step aside if you don't want to get any consequences."

Alas, the guards stepped aside for they wish to not get their heads off.

Ayato merrily continued the way as the rest of you trail behind him through the beach path.

On the beach, the sunny rays casting down on the sand was beautiful. It was so tropical and warm.

Temporarily ditching Ayato, you sneak your friends to go to the Statue of the Seven

"Wow, for a closed off nation, Inazuma sure is gorgeous!" Paimon awes.

"Perfect for a lovely vacation, right?" Kaeya muses while Diluc inspects the calm beach.

"Ah, it has been a long time since I last stepped foot on the Nation of Inazuma." Zhongli says with a hint of nostalgia, Venti agrees with him.

Then, there was a tall statue of what you assume was the Electro Archon.

Secretly, you placed your hand on it. A bright violet color luminates and blesses you with the power of Electro.

"Woah, I just converted to electro." You say with awe, despite converting to different elements before. You charged your phone too.

You felt different because you never imagined yourself actually arriving in Inazuma. Your knowledge up to this point is limited, so you feel skeptical.

"Watching you convert to a different element is... fascinating. Something I've never exactly witnessed before." Zhongli says, admiration present in his features.

'Right. I forgot this is the first time Zhongli joined us on our travels.'

"I agree. It's quite interesting to see what she's capable of." Diluc adds.

"Hehe, that's my somewhat-of-a big sister to you." Paimon grins.

Along the path, you've met people who became Visionless. A lonely man, samurai, and swordsmaster, if you recall.

With their Visions gone, a lot of them had trouble remembering why they were here and didn't have motivation to even pursue their old dreams anymore.

You offered to help refresh their memories, in hopes of at least helping them, which most accepted. 

Thankfully most of them feel a little better but it'd never be the same without their vision.

Witnessing all of these visionless people feels as though all of them have lost their will to live.

Some of them straight up had an existential crisis for weeks and you couldn't help but feel sympathetic.

"These are the effects of the Shogun's Vision Hunt Decree." Zhongli casts his gaze aside. "One's world view is warped when even they cannot realize the harsh impact on their people."

"Seeing all of these people so... dead inside, feels disheartening." Venti murmurs, placing a hand on his chest. "I wish to grant all of them freedom from this suffering." he sighs as Kaeya agrees.

"It'll be a long road ahead. But we'll get nothing done if we simply stay here." Diluc said.

You nod. "Come on, let's go. I'm sure Mr. Kamisato is waiting for us."

---To the Kamisato Estate---

Upon arriving at the estate, Thoma leads all of you inside the building to see Ayato waiting for you. He greets you and your friends.

Then, the Kamisato head offers to give you his homemade meal. He delivers the food instantly.

Thoma nearly gagged at the sight.

"Now then, Lady Innamora, take a taste of this meal that I prepared for you in my cooking." Ayato says politely as he places a plate of... whatever that is, on the table.

You hesitate at the bubbling abomination of a meal. "I don't mean to judge you-"

"It looks good, right?" He smiles and offers you eating utensils. "Eat it, my dear guest, don't be rude now."

"Uh, that looks rather sporous." You tremble as you take a spoonful and nearly gag at the horrid taste.

Who the hell mixes spicy noodles and cake?

"Oh, it tastes- tastes very goodn't, Mr. Kamisato." you coughed in distress.

You're already sick yet you feel as though it'll get worse.

"Mhm. Is it excellent?" Ayato chuckles menacingly. "I baked it to utmost perfection using our exported Fontaine microwave."

"Your what?" you take a bite and already feel like not eating anymore. "...My lord, do you take constructive criticism?"

"By all means, tell me your thoughts."

"Never set foot in the kitchen again."

"..." His calm smile remains, yet he quietly takes your plate away. "I see you aren't fond of my cooking."

"Dude, why're you passive-aggressive to us? Is it because we're the Fatui?" you asked, giving and finally showing your tiredness.

"Because you aren't being transparent with me." Ayato finally reveals. "I brought you here for the sole reason to meet you, Traveler, but I cannot start without you faking to be the Fatui."

"Thomathy, what the hell is he talking about?" You turn to the housekeeper.

"Is this in-character or do you actually not remember?" he asks.

"I genuinely don't remember." you reply as you sneeze lightly.

"(Y/N), my lord sees through your act. He knows who you are. You don't have to be on-guard around us." Thoma furrows his brows with empathetic concern.

"Awesome." You look back at Ayato. "Anyways, me and my comrades here were looking for the Raiden Shogun. My missing siblings are important to me, yknow?"

Seems like you're intent on not giving up.

"Your siblings?" Ayato mutters. "You have a family as well, hm. I suppose we're quite alike in terms of being the responsible older sibling."

"Yeah. My friends here are just ordinary people who joined the Fatui." You casually add as Thoma and your friends internally panic.

"You say that, but," His gaze shifts towards your companions. "Your 'friends' happen to look exactly like Mr. Diluc Ragnvindr, a famous owner in Mondstadt's Wine Industry."

Diluc happens to raise his head at that.

"Well, you see--" You protest but he continues.

"And the other one looks exactly like Captain Kaeya from the Knights of Favonius." Ayato narrows his eyes and nonchalantly looks at you.

"Oh, so that's why he looked so familiar!" Thoma exclaims from the background.

Kaeya smiles smugly while sending you a 'you're screwed' look.

'He's catching on really quickly.' you sweatdrop a bit.

"So, explain this to me, Lady Innamora." You felt his amused yet irked demeanor at you. "How does a plain Fatui agent have such important figures at her disposal?" he questions darkly.

"Listen- listen, they're just really good cosplayers." You mention casually, waving off Diluc and Kaeya's confused expressions.

"Good cosplayers, you say?" Ayato let out a chuckle. "Then how about that green bard?" He gestures to Venti. "You've met Venti the bard before, I presume?"

'bruh'

"I heard your 'cosplayer' friend play songs at Ritou today. And safe to say he plays exactly like him." Ayato says.

Venti silently smiles at the fact he's popular outside Mondstadt.

You stare at the Kamisato's Head momentarily before looking back. "I like how you haven't even mentioned my last friend yet."

"Pardon?" he raises his brows at that.

"You've mentioned every person in my group except him." You pointed to Zhongli, who was simply enjoying the tea. "Is that all you know about my friends?"

Ayato ponders for a moment. "Well, I have not..."

Paimon let out a protest, clinging onto your arm. "C'mon, fess up already! You shouldn't be in charge while you're sick." she heavily reminded.

However, the moment Paimon said that was the moment everyone froze.

Ayato's gaze darkens as a menacing emotion glints from his eyes.

The room grows cold as soon as the question left his lips.

"So. You're not actually the Fatui, are you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 718 13
(Rewriting this fanfic on another genshin book) 💫You died and has transported into genshin impact (I know clichè), and accompanies the traveler on t...
18.8K 749 29
COMPLETED Scaramouche/Wanderer x Aether Fake Dating AU There was smut but I removed it- you'll have to use your imagination Small angst _________ Whe...
833K 43.3K 125
"I'm scared of what I can't control. Wondering if I'll be more than a memory. If I go down in flames and I fall from grace. Is that all you'll see wh...
34.1K 174 15
Notes - I update very slow I only write when I'm bored Will write smut and fluff I will also do angst but it will have a happy ending. requests: [B...