Reunion of the Dragon family(...

By CrqzyCalico

*this story is currently under full revision. Lots of changes will be made afterwards* The fourth true dragon... More

Notice or A/N or whatever you call it
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Beginning of the journey
Chapter 2 - Nation of Dwarves
Chapter 3 - Frozen Continent
Chapter 4 - Walprugis I
Chapter 5 - Walprugis II
Notice
Chapter 6 - A daughter and a niece
Chapter 7 - Back to the forest
Chapter 8 - Spirit queen and the conquerer of flame
Chapter 10 - Friend and foe
Chapter 11 - Confrontation with Chaos
Chapter 12 - Labyrinth I
Chapter 13 - Labyrinth II
Chapter 14 - Misunderstanding
Chapter 15 - Sceme and punishment
Chapter 16 - Hero awakened
Chapter 17 - Preparation
Notice
Chapter 18 - To the battle field
Chapter 19 - Revenge
Side chapter - Mission
Chapter 20 - Fiery sister
Chapter 21 - Imposter
Chapter 22 - Aftermath
Chapter 23 - Velzard
Notice
Chapter 24 - War cloud
Chapter 25 - Demon's battle
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 - Gathering forces
Chapter 28 - Enemy at doorstep
Chapter 29 - The battle of dragon I
Chapter 30 - The battle of dragon II
The battle of dragon III
Chapter 32 - Rising nightmare
yee
Chapter 33 - Darkness
Chapter 34

Chapter 9 - Showing affection

4.8K 108 20
By CrqzyCalico

18+ content will be in this chapter. Those who are underaged or have low tolerace in these things or who has pure, innocent mind, skip this chapter. 

---------------------------------------------------------

Veldroa POV

Hi guys, long time no see. 3rd blew up after the author said about writing lemon, so I came instead.

Reader: Just go away and start already.

yeah... sure... (sulk)

Ciel POV

  We were having dinner with the ogre tribe when Rimuru took out some alcohol and passed them out. I just watched him since I don't like alcohol. They don't taste good and they make me dizzy; equivalent to poison. If not, why does {Poison resistance} block it?

  However, an idea popped up in my head as I watched them drink and I took a glass of wine.

  I stared at it for a second, hesitated for a second, and took a sip. It has been quite a long time since I last drank alcohol, but this wasn't too bad. I turned off my {Poison resistance} and continued to drink.

  Rimuru noticed me doing so and came over. I just replied bluntly to his question and emptied the glass. 

  What I didn't expect was I got more dizzy than I expected. My body started to heat up and my legs won't move as I want them to. I was still thinking straight, but my body, well not so much. 

'Ugh, I know that my alcohol tolerance was low, but I didn't expect it to be practically zero.' I thought as I stood up, leaning on Rimuru to keep myself from collapsing.

  We headed back to the house and by the time we reached it I could control my leg better than before. We entered and Rimuru pulled away to take off his jacket. I smirked internally. 'Time for my plan to go out.' 

  I staggered and fell to the ground intentionally since I knew he'll catch me before I actually touch the ground which he exactly did.

"Are you okay Ci- mmph?!" (Rimuru)

  I caught him off by kissing him aggresively. I bit his bottom lip, making him open his mouth. I let my tongue explore around his mouth and, oh my it felt so good.

  I then pulled away to see Rimuru blushing furiously. 

"Wha- what are you doing?" (Rimuru)

"We're going to be separated for at least two weeks. I just want my lover to give me some affection~" I said with a seductive grin on my face.

"I- oh well, screw it." Rimuru hesitated for a second, then he pushed me against the wall and  pulled me into a deep kiss again, this time using his tongue. His tongue went through every part of my mouth, making me moan in pleasure.

"Mmph- mmmph" (Ciel)

  We stood there, kissing each other and making erotic wet sounds from our mouths. We slowly walked toward the bed without breaking our contact and fell onto it with Rimuru on top of me. 

  Rimuru snapped his finger making a barrier around the house so that nobody can notice what's going on inside or come in. He also turned off most of the resistance, making us more like human, so we can feel the full experience.

  He stared down at me with his hand pinning my arms down to the bed. His eyes were blazing like a golden flame and his silverish blue hair cascaded around me like a curtain. 

"You know, you look beautiful when you blush." Rimuru said making me do exactly as he said. Rimuru smiled and started to kiss and suck on my neck, leaving hickeys on my skin.

  I moaned as I felt pleasure on every spot he landed a kiss on me. I wanted to wrap my arms around him but unfortunately he still had them pinned to the bed with his hands.

  Why am I feeling more sensitive than usual? Is it because of alcohol? Well, if that's the case, it really did its job.

  Rimuru pulled away after five minutes of kissing me. I was slightly disappointed that he stopped but I then noticed him taking his clothes off. I just watched him, slightly drooling at the sight of his bare body. 

  Rimuru just smirked and started to took off my clothes slowly while caressing every inch of my body. I shivered in pleasure as I felt his soft hand traveling through every part of my body. Both of us were soon left only in our underwears.

  I pulled him into a kiss again with my arms wrapped around his neck. Our bare tops were grinding against each other and I could feel something hard pressing against my leg.

  I then felt his hand moving slowly on my back, taking off my bra. He took it off and threw it aside, exposing my breasts and erected pink nipples.

"Mmmph~ ahnmm~" I let out some muffled moans as he started to massage my breast and play with my nipples. His hand moved around my breast, squeezing and rubbing them.

  Rimuru leaned on to the side of my face and nibbled my earlobe making me flinch and moan louder. He then slowly leave a trail of kiss down to my neck and to my breast until he reached the tip of my nipple and started to lick the tip of my nipple, making me moan in pleasure.

  He bit on my nipples and pulled it while squeezing the other mound, making me cry out in pleasure.

"Ahn~ ahnnnn~ Rimuruu~ don't stop! Ahnn~!" (Ciel)

  He just smirked and started to suck on my breast sending wave of pleasure on the top of my body. He made an eye contact with me with a mischiveous glint in his eyes and started to hum, sending vibration on my breast and nipple, making me moan louder and louder.

"Ahhnnnnn~ yess~ ahnnnn suck it harder~ ahnn~" (Ciel)

  He sucked and fondled my breast for twenty minutes and moved on to the next one, making me moan for another twenty minutes until he pulled away, making a thin line of saliva from his mouth to my nipple, with a seductive grin on his face.

"Hehe, who would have thought that usually kind and calm Rimuru has this side." I said, recovering from the pleasure I just received.

"Oh, so you don't like it?" Rimuru said as he slipped his hand inside my panties and started to rub my vagina before my previous pleasure subsided entirely. 

"N- no. hmmph~." (Ciel)

"You're drenched down here, you seem to enjoy this." Rimuru said with a smirk. He rubbed my now drenched entrance in circle until he inserted his middle finger in my vagina and started to pump in and out of me.

"Tell me Ciel, do you like it?" Rimuru whispered seductively in my ears as he leaned down on me close enough that I could feel his breath on my face.

"Ahhnnnnnnnn~ I- ahhnnnn~ like it! Ahnnn~" (Ciel)

"Good girl." Rimuru said with a amile as he took off my panty with his other hand, leaving me completely naked and with his finger still inside me which made me blush heavily even though I was the one who wanted to do this.

  Rimuru just smirked at my reaction and added his ring finger. He began to pump his finger in and out of me again, but this time, he doubled the speed making me moan out loud.

"Ahhnnnnnnnn~ ahhhnnnnnnnnn" I moaned as waves of pleasure rushed through every part of my body. 

  My vagina was completely drenched now and water-like liquid were leaking out from it, soaking the blanket under me, creating a little puddle.

"Your moans sound so cute." Rimuru said making me blush furiously.

  Rimuru pulled his hand out before I came. He licked his finger covered with my cum with a seductive look on his face.

"My, you taste so delicious~" (Rimuru)

  Before I could say anything to his comment, he suddenly dived in between my thighs and started to lick my vagina slowly, making me thrash around, unable to control the pleasure I'm receiving right now. Rimuru grabbed my both of my legs making me unable to move around and sped up licking me.

"Ahnnnn~ please~ ahnnn~ I want it more! Ahnnnn~" I moaned as I grabbed a clump of his hair and fondled my breast with the other hand.

  Rimuru inserted his tongue inside my vagina and started to lick around and suck on it. His tongue roamed around every part of my inside, eating me up vigorously until he reached the spot.

"Ahhnnnnn~! Theree~ ahnn~ That's the spot! Ahhnnnnnn~" I moaned out loud as his tongue hit my sweet spot, making me shake madly in pleasure. Rimuru continued to lick my sweet spot with extreme accuracy for ten minutes and I started to feel something building up inside me.

"Ahnnnn~ Rimuruu~ ahnnn~ I'm going to cumm~ Ahnn~" I moaned as I felt my orgasm looming over in the distance. Upon hearing this, Rimuru increased the speed impossibly, licking and sucking me until I finally climaxed.

  My body convulsed and I arched my back as I came hard and sprayed the liquid in Rimuru's mouth. Rimuru received it all and gulped it down. Then, he leaned down and kissed me, making me drink half of it. It tasted a little bit weird but it tasted sweet too somehow.

  I laid on the bed panting, with Rimuru planting feather light kisses around my neck and breast. After a few minutes, my pants died down and I sat up and faced Rimuru with a smile.

"Sit down and lean on the wall. I need to pay you back honey~" I said after I recovered from the orgasm.

  Rimuru did as he was told and I slowly pulled down his boxers, revealing his semi-hard penis.

  I licked my lips and planted a kiss on the tip, making Rimuru flinch at the sensation. I wrapped my hand around the shaft and started to stroke it slowly while licking the tip.

  Rimuru gritted his teeth and threw his head back, clearly indicating that he was enjoying this. I let my hand go and started to lick his shaft from the top to the bottom, making him grunt in pleasure. 

  I slowly licked down the shaft until I reached the very root of it and put his balls in my mouth and sucked on them. Rimuru hissed in pleasure, making me suck him harder upon hearing that.

  His penis was fully hard now and some precum was oozing out of the tip. It was hitting me on my forehead as I sucked his balls.

  After a good few minutes, I let go off his balls and took his length in my mouth. I licked it around using my tongue and sucked on it. The taste of his cock and precum was so tantalizing that I increased the speed and sucked him harder, craving for more.

"Ugh, you are so good at this." Rimuru groaned as he took the clump of my hair in his hand, helping me suck him off easier.

  I just smirked and draw a deep breath, creating a vacuum inside my mouth making me able to suck him with much more force than before. I started to finger myself again too, as I felt my body heat up again and my vagina itching.

  Rimuru noticed me fingering myself and smirked mischieviously.

"Oh, are you feeling itchy down there? Let me help you."  Rimuru changed the position, making him face my wet entrance, 69 position to be precise. He began to lick my vagina again and sucke on it occasionally. He licked every drop of love juice leaking out of my vagina, making me shiver in pleasure.

  After fifteen minutes of sucking and licking I felt his cock twitch in my mouth, indicating that he was close. I also felt myself getting close to another orgasm.

"I- I'm at my limits Ciel." Rimuru said, confirming my expectation.

"Mmmph~ mmph~" I couldn't reply since I had his dick in my mouth, so I just started to suck harder. I moaned at the feeling of my vagina getting licked which sent vibration along his shaft making precums leak out of it.

"I- I'm cumming!" (Rimuru)

"Mmmph~ mmpahnn~" (Ciel)

   We both came at the same time. I felt hot and sticky liquid fill my mouth as I sprayed my liquid on Rimuru's face. I gulped down his cum inside my mouth. It tasted so delicious that I wanted more, so I licked his dick for the remaining cum even after he stopped twitching.

  After I finished, cleaning his cock, Rimuru stood up and spread my legs wide open, making him get a full view of my smooth, bright-pink vagina. His penis was hard again and my vagina was still wet and leaking some liquids.

"My, you look beautiful." Rimuru said looking at my entrance with a seductive smile on his face. I just turned my head to the side, feeling embarassed.

"Don't be shy. Just show me your beautful face Ciel." Rimuru said as he put his hand on my chin and forced me to look at him. He smirked at my blushing face and kissed me roughly while rubbing the tip of his penis at my entrance.

  The sensation coming from my vagina was unbearable and I wirthed under him. Rimuru pulled away drawing a line of saliva connecting our lips. He was still rubbing on my vagina with his dick, its tip occasionally slipping between my slits, driving me crazy.

"P- please- ahn~ put it inn~ Hmmph~" I half-talked, half-moaned.

"Hm? I couldn't hear clearly." Rimuru said with a mischiveous grin on his face. I was so embarassed but I couldn't take it any longer. The sensation was too overwhelming for me.

"Please fuck me hard! Ahnn~" I shouted as I wriggled my hips desperate for more stimulation.

"Fufu, I can't deny if you want it that hard." Rimuru said as he slowly entered me.  After five seconds, his dick was entirely inside me. I felt something tearing inside me and blood dripping out of me. It hurt a lot, making drops of tear form in my eyes.

"It's okay. I won't move until the pain resides." Rimuru said soothingly and wiped the tears from my eyes. He gently caressed my back, not moving from his position.

  After about ten minutes, the pain was gone and I started to get fidgety again. Rimuru was kissing and caressing my body, still not moving as he promised.

"Ri- Rimuru you can move now." (Ciel)

"As you wish, honey."  (Rimuru)

  Rimuru started to slowly thrust inside me. His dick entered me smoothly because of how wet I am now. The feeling of his cock moving in and out of my vagina felt so good that I bagan to moan loudly

"Ahn~ ahhnnnnn~ move fasterr~ ahnnnn~" I said as I clenched around his dick, wanting for more stimulation.  Rimuru penetrated me faster and deeper as I said, driving me crazy with pleasure.

"Ahnnnn~ yess~ fuck me hard~! Ahnnn~" (Ciel)

"Ugh, your inside feels incredible Ciel." (Rimuru)

  The house was now filled with our moans and meat slapping sound. It was surely a good thing that Rimuru had barrier around the house otherwise the others must have definitely noticed it.

  After ten minutes of hard thrusting, Rimuru hit a certain spot inside me, making me arch my back and moan in ecstasy. "Yess~ ahnn~ that's the- ahnnn~ spot- Ahnnn~"

  Rimuru thrusted inside me continously, hitting my sweet spot with pinpoint accuracy every time he penetrated me. At this point, my tongues were out and my pupils turned into heart shape, completely wrapped in ecstasy.

  We continued to do so for twenty more minutes and I was reaching my limits. My vagina tightened around Rimuru's cock as I felt enormous wave of pleasure surging toward me.

"I- ahhnnn~ I'm coming! Ahnnnn~" (Ciel)

  Hearing this Rimuru thrusted faster, and after a few more powerful thrusts, my body convulsed and I came hard on his dick.

"Ahhhnnnnnnnnnnn~!" I screamed in pleasure as I climaxed, arching my back. My vision bacame blurry and the only thing I could process was pleasure.

  Rimuru continued to thrust inside me even though I just came and was still sensitive. It felt so good that my mind started to drift away. In the midst of pleasure, I felt him twitch inside me and knew that he was reaching his limits too.

"I- I'm about to cum Ciel." (Rimuru)

"Ahn~ Then cum- Ahnnn~ Cum inside me! Ahnnnn~" I said as I pulled ourselves into another deep kiss.

I clenched my walls around his dick again as I felt another orgasm coming and after a few seconds, Rimuru finally reached his limit and squirted his semen inside me. I felt my womb getting filled with his cum and I came on his dick again, letting out another long moan of ecstasy.

"Ahhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn~" (Ciel)

We fell on the bed next to each other, panting from our orgasm. Rimuru pulled the blanket on us as we laid there panting for a while. Rimuru hugged me and planted a light kiss on my forehead making me giggle.

"You can always tell me whenever you need some affection from me." Rimuru whisphered in my ear.

"Of course I will." I said with a smile hugging him tighter, digging in deeper into his warm embrace. I couldn't move much since the bed isn't that big but I didn't mind.

"I love you Rimuru." (Ciel)

"I love you too Ciel." (Rimuru)

I gave him a light kiss on his lips and closed my eyes, drifting into sleep, feeling his warmth surrounding me.

----------------------------------------------

And that's it for this chapter.

It was my first lemon to get published, so what do you guys think of it?

I looked around the other fanfics and found out that there aren't much lemon with Ciel POV so I tried it here.

Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 368 8
After being sealed for a hundred thousand years, along with the rest of the immortal beings of the world, Rimuru finally wakes up and encounters a ne...
83.9K 2.2K 20
This story begins at the end of the war in the ttigraas WN and when Rimuru gets sent to the end of space/time and when he awakes and goes in time it...
170K 4.1K 68
After achieving peace Rimuru was stuck doing paperwork for the last few centuries and was stuck with boredom. Ciel seeing her master's state suggests...
51.5K 1.8K 16
This story takes place during and mere moments after Rimuru Tempest' evolution into a Awakened Demon Lord. During this Evolution, due to the Presence...