๐…๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐’ โ” ๐‘˜.๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘—๏ฟฝ...

By -SIMPLYACACIA

โตŒ ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œโ”Š๐”ž ๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”จ ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ ๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ฌ ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ž๐”ค๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฐ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข เช‰ โ–  ๐…๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐’ โ”€... More

โœพ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ โœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎโœพ

โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌโœพ

1.2K 65 88
By -SIMPLYACACIA

The two of them started on a swift brawl as powerful beams of pink and blue were seen glowing from the shrouding clouds of dust. The both of their brawls were even more faster as Y/n had  swift, accurate, and strong attacks. Akaza was thoroughly impressed when Y/n nearly cut his neck, but he lead the slash down to his chest. 

Y/n swung her sword as she variously tried to avoid Akaza's deadly fists. "Y/n! Oh, Y/n!" he said in joy. "Be a demon with me, we'll surely be stronger together!" Akaza exclaimed as Y/n dodged her head to the side, but Akaza's fist managed to graze the side of her forehead as blood shot out of her small wound. 

Y/n's eyes widened as she placed her sword on to Akaza's incoming fist. "Never!" Y/n exclaimed. "Guess that you'll be the first Flower Hashira I'll slaughter!" Akaza frowned greatly as he swung his fist deep into Y/n's ribs as Y/n choked.

She stumbled back as she struggled to compose her breath, he had manage to land a blow on her for the first time. She held the side of her stomach as she steadied her breathing quickly. Y/n immediately wasted no time and aimed at him again. "Flower Breathing, Fourth form, Crimson Hanarogomo!" Y/n exclaimed loudly as she strike a huge gash on to his chest, but Akaza didn't care. He cared too much on getting Y/n's head that he doesn't even take his time to process and understand her fighting styles. 

Akaza aimed at Y/n's face, past her attacks as Y/n leaned back and held her sword tightly. "Flower Breathing, Second Form, Honorable Shadow Plum!" Y/n exclaimed as her attack deflected each of the incoming attack. Akaza was thrown back and he landed on the ground and placed his hand forward in a stance. 

"Destructive Death," 

"Fifth Form. Peonies of Futility!" Y/n exclaimed loudly as she ran a bit closer to Akaza and swung her blade powerfully, attacks appeared as it attacked straight at Akaza. "Disorder!" Akaza yelled as huge range of blue fiery attacks aimed at Y/n as her attack cut through all of them perfectly, Y/n's features were glowing blue from the bright flames that it sent Inosuke gaping at her strength and Tanjiro internally hoping that she would win the battle. 

"Y/n!" Akaza called loudly through the cloud of dust and aimed his fist at her head, as Y/n tilted her head once again, making Akaza missed her. Y/n took one big step and went face to face to Akaza. Akaza's eyes widened in delight and a smile of playfulness formed and Y/n cut his arm quickly. 

Akaza was thrown back by the attack as Y/n felt her body ached even more, her breathing became a bit unstable as she could barely see from the blood pouring on to her face. "Did she do  it? Did she win?" Inosuke asked with sparkles around him. 

Y/n felt her ribs aching miserably. She panted. For the first time in forever, her breathing wasn't stabilized as she felt herself suffocating due to how powerful was Akaza's punch on her ribs were. "Let's fight some more. Don't die on me now, Y/n," Akaza said with a small frown of distaste. 

The blood running down her forehead fell to the ground as it glistened. "You put your life on the line and yet it was all for nothing, Y/n," Akaza squinted his eyes at her. "Those impressive slashes you inflicted upon me have healed already," the pink-haired demon said as he placed his hands on his cut chest and it healed instantly. 

"But what about you?" Akaza asked, looking at Y/n. "Shattered ribs, damaged internal organs, and a gash on your forehead," Akaza pointed out with a playful smile. "All irreparable." 

"If you were a demon, you'd heal in a blink of an eye, and those would be but mere scratches," Akaza simply said. "You can struggle all you want but a human wouldn't be able to surpass a demon," Akaza said logically as Y/n furrowed her brows. Tanjiro placed his hands down on the ground as he gripped on to his wound tightly. 'I have to help her! But I don't have the strength to move,' Tanjiro thought painfully as he winced in pain. 

No fighting spirit was needed when Akaza could see the pure anger of a lady in front of his eyes. It was terrifying enough that he gulped silently with a sweat running down his cheeks. Y/n raised her sword and controlled her breathing. No. This is not the end of her journey. She had not turned Nezuko to a human yet. She had not married Tanjiro yet. This is not the end. 

She placed her sword over her shoulders and peered Akaza with anger written on her face. "Die," Y/n said as a glowing mark started forming on her, from her forehead to her cheeks, a trail of roses were seen as it glowed bright pink. "It's a simple task, yet, you couldn't even do it, so I'll do the favor for you!" Y/n exclaimed.

Y/n tightened the grip on her blade. "Flower Breathing, Seventh Form, Final Form, Equinoctial Vermillion Eye!" Y/n exclaimed as she shot her eyes open. Her sclera were all black as her e/c eyes glowed brightly during the dark as it peered deeply into Akaza. Akaza blushed in bright pink as he stood into the ground and took his stance. "You have to become a demon, Y/n, let's fight you till the end!" Akaza yelled loudly. 

"Flower Breathing, Eight Form," Y/n murmured as she collected herself a bit before she leaped forward, a huge attack followed her figure. She dashed forward as her weaving attacks formed into one and formed into a huge dragon. It roared loudly as Y/n quickly wove her way towards Akaza. "Destruction Type, Annihilation!" Akaza exclaimed with a loud voice as he pounded his fists before him, cutting through her attack. The attack wove and weaved in as it attacked Akaza,  but then it exploded into a huge tornado type attack around Akaza and Y/n. 

Smoke of black gas flew everywhere. "Young Kigiku!" Kyojuro exclaimed loudly as he gritted his teeth. How dare he fail protect a younger slayer than him? "Y/n!" Tanjiro exclaimed in surprise and worry. Y/n screamed as she aimed cut Akaza's arms who were aiming at her face, as her blade sliced through the meat as she gritted her teeth. She had enough. 

She raised her blade and swung it directly at his head, she would've managed to cut his head off only for Akaza's hands punch the sword, as the sword sidetracked and it was lead down to his torso. Akaza choked as his wounds were not healing. "Who are you, really?!" Akaza exclaimed with a sinister look. "You are not worthy to speak of my name." 

Y/n held her sword tightly, more attacks formed from the edge of her blade, and screamed as she dragged her blade up towards Akaza's head, and cut Akaza's skull into half. The whirling pink attacks around them exploded into a larger attack, before it thinned out into a thinner attack, but then, it disappeared into the air. 

The shrouding clouds of black gas flew everywhere. It lifted. Sparkling dust was seen as Tanjiro's eyes widened in surprise. Y/n felt her blood soaking into her uniform. She choked in air as it was suffocating her. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 118 12
(ON HOLD) What if Nezuko never became a demon and became a demon slayer? What if Tanjiro became a demon and a demon slayer? ------ The Kamado sibling...
92.4K 2.3K 19
this is a demon Tanjiro Kamado x Tomioka giyuu. Inspired by A_wild_GOOSE. "Tanjiro and his sister, nezuko, have a special connection to muzan, it se...
608 103 24
"Far below the deep sweet lies, layed the bitter truth. And there's no lie, which never turns to the painful truth." Yumiko Hatsune, a girl who is a...
4.7K 118 18
Another demon slayer fanfiction. [Kamado Tanjiro ร— Fem! Demon reader] "Sสœแด‡'s ษชษดแด…แด‡แด‡แด… แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€า“แดœสŸ ส™แดœแด› I า“แด‡แด€ส€ แดษดแด„แด‡ สœแด‡ส€ สแดแดœษดษขแด‡ส€ sษชส™สŸษชษดษข ษชs ษขแดษดแด‡, แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡ แดกษชสŸสŸ...