SFY BOOK 2: STRUCTURE OF LOVE...

Door _bcdef_h_jklm_op24

SACRIFICE FOR YOU BOOK 2.... ------ Complete 💯✅ ------ After 7 in years of waiting she finally came back to... Meer

Characters
Characters 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Special announcement
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Final Chapter
New Book
Author

Chapter 17

861 42 3
Door _bcdef_h_jklm_op24

Lisa Pov

Me and hae-in are now leaving Paris, as for sehun and the rest they already left a day ago, "Lisa ready?" He ask me as I nodded and we head out of my condo, we enter his car and he started to drive to the airport, we didn't announce that we are coming back to Korea for safety reasons.

"By the way did you tell Jennie that we are heading back?" He ask as I nodded what looking at my phone "I already told her and she said she will pick us up." I said as he nodded "good, I don't want to be your driver." He said and chuckled as I slap his shoulder playfully "yah it's your choice I told you we can find a cad you you refuse." I said as he nodded.

"Lisa when will you tell her?" She ask as I smile and look at my tummy, "soon and I hope she will let me explain it." I said as he took my hands and squeeze it "don't worry Lisa she will and if she will not listen to you, I will take care of it." He said playfully as I smile "you always said that, but can you beat your idol?" I ask him as he look away.

Hae-in is a big fan of Jennie when she first heard me listening to Jennie sing she ask me what's her name and I gave him, the next thing I knew he has all the album, magazine, and even a sing photo cards that he bought from the fans that met Jennie, that's when I told him about my past, my work and about my family.

At first he was surprised but the next thing I knew he, as jumping like a kid who gets what he wants. And that's the reason why hae-in gave my number to Jennie is he can be close to the that idiot, speaking of that idiot she call me Last night to tell me that OUR father with and park wants to have dinner.

Even If i want to dicline her offer I cannot cause she us her cute and baby voice, and that's why I'm now invite to the dinner, "Lisa be ready we will be there." He said as I nodded after ni while he stop his car at the private exit, ninja moves here we come.

Now we are just waiting for put plane to be called, while hae-in is eating and watching a movie I'm just watching Jennie's live on IG, of course I need to be updated about her and I know some of her fans ship her with that actress Suzy Bae, tho Jennie never take to me about her but I can see in that woman's eyes that she really likes my nini.

But sorry she is only MINE, and besides my nini is loyal, even if I want to comment she will not recognize me cause I never tell her my name in social media. After 10 minutes she bid goodbye and ended the live and I put my phone back to my baby and pulled the book. We are pretty much Early but it's better to be early that to be late, right? While I'm riding my book our flight was called.

Flight 2716 of JL Airline

We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regularly boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time please head to gate 13. Thank you.

Me and hae-in took our bag a s head to the gate, we stop as the first to enter our the once that the announcer called, as all of them are inside now it's out turn, we head inside and show the passport and our ticket and identification card. We sat at our seat I pull my phone and message Jennie.

Hon we are not leaving, I love you.

I message her as I put my phone on airplane mode as the flight attendant Start taking.

Good evening ladies and gentlemen. On behalf of JL Airlines, it is my pleasure to welcome you aboard flight 2716 with service to Paris and continuing service to Seoul, South Korea.

We ask that you please fasten your seatbelts at this time and secure all baggage underneath your seat or in the overhead compartments. We also ask that your seats and table trays are in the upright position for take-off.

Approximately after 12 hours and 25 minutes we will land in Seoul South Korea, Time check 9:35 pm.

As the flight attendant finished taking we all fasten our seat belt and the plane take off...

_-_-_-_-

Jennie Pov

I was awaken by my alarm I groan and stretch a little bit and turn off the alarm, I checked the time and it's still 7:45. Lisa told me that's there plane will land at 9:35 but she said that I need to be there before, I really don't know Lisa's attitude sometimes she is sweet at the phone then the next this I know she is annoyed at me even if I didn't do anything wrong.

I went to the sink to wash my face and brush my teeth, after that I went downstairs by the way I'm at mom and dads place, "morning sweetie." Mom st as I kiss her cheeks "I thought it's your day off why so early?" Dad ask me as she put food on Ella plate "mhh I am, UT I will pick Lisa." I said as they stop what they're doing "what?" I ask as they smile.

"She came back, by the way what did she say about the dinner?" Dad ask as he drinks his coffee, let's play with you first dad hahaah "ahmm mom dad --" I was cut my dad "it's okay Jen she might be busy." Dad said as he smile but I know deep inside he is disappointed, u look at him and smile "no dad she said yes just tell me when and where, so I can tell her you know her she is busy." I said as I saw happiness in dad's eyes.

"Mhh I will." He said as I saw Ella looking at me "what?!" I ask as she rolled her eyes and continue eating, "by the way when is the release of your new album sweetie?" Mom ask "next month at 23." I said as she nodded. As I drink my coffee I checked the wall clock and it's already 8:27 "mhh mom dad I need to go." I said as I went upstairs, I pick my clothes I was about to enter the shower when I saw Ella inside my room.

I approached her and "what do you need?" I ask her softly as she played with her fingers "ahmm unnie can I come with you?" She ask as I smile "mhh ok, now change your clothes." I said as she smile and hug me "thank you unnie." She said as she Kiss my cheeks and run to her room, I giggled as I enter the shower. I not really worry about Ella and Lisa meeting Ella already know that Lisa is alive and she is looking forward at the dinner but I guess they will meet early than expected.

After I finish I put my clothes put a little make up and went to Ella room, "Ella are you done?" I said as I knocked and the door open reviling my little sister"let's go?" I ask as I give her my head and she holds it "let's go." She said cheerfully as we went downstairs "mom dad I'm Lev Ella will coming with me." I said as we kiss them and I put Ella at the backseat and put a seat belt "why do I need to be at the back?" She ask me.

As I smile "cause she will seat next to me." I said as she rolled her eyes "if you will not stop rolling your eyes in me I will surely pull it out." I said as she pull her phone, I stop at the flower shop "wait for me I will just pick the flower." I said as she nodded I put my masks and cap, I went to the work he ask me and I told him about the flower that I ordered, as I claim it I immediately put it next to me and start driving.

I stop my car I and I went out with Ella, thankfully the spot where I park my car is near to the VIP entrance, we enter as I show them out ID. I checked my watch it's 9:25 "I'm sure there plane didn't landed yet." I said as me and Ella sat at the bench, while we are waiting for her to call me Ella ask me something "unnie why did she flew over Paris?" She ask me, well she is a kid and kids never watched news "mhh because her company needs her." I said as she frown.

"She has a company to? Like dad?" She ask as I nodded "yes but her company is the big." I said as she gasp "so you are saying she is more rich than dad and Lisa oppa and the rest?" She ask as I giggled a s nodded "yes even if we all combined our money she is still rh rich." I said as she gasp "I want to be successful one day and be like her." She said as I nodded "but first you need to study hard." I said as she nodded.

While me and Ella are taking my phone vibrate and I Lisa is calling. I answer her call.

Hello Hon I'm now here where are you?

hon e are at gate 9, where are you?

Ohh we are at gate 5 we will be there.

We with whom are you?

Ohh Ella ask me if she could come do I bring her with me, hope your don't mind?

Ohh I don't mind but I will mind if you are sitting your ass and just waiting for me to be there.

Hehehe hon sorry I will hung up now I will be there love you.

I love you too.

She said as I ended our call "Ella let's go." I said as we went to the gate. After a while I saw her and she saw me she immediately run I open my arms as she hug me "hon I miss you." She mumble as she put he face at the neck "I miss you too hon." I said as we heard a chough "ehm--" as me and Lisa pulled the hug we saw hae-in and Ella looking at us "can you just flirt later I need to be home I need a sleep." Hae-in said as I nodded.

We head to the car I open the truck and there hae-in put there bags on, "as much as I remember I'm her friend not her slave." He mumble as I chuckled and we enter the car "hon for you."I said as. Give her a flower "thanks hon love you?" She said as she kiss my lips and I heard a groan "ahh-- please get a room." He said as we chuckled "you are just jealous cause you are single." Lisa said as hae-in rolled his eyes on Lisa, Lisa and Ella chuckled at his reaction...

To be continued....

Guys I'm really sorry that I couldn't update yesterday I was to lazy and I
I had no idea what should I put into the next chapter please help me I'm begging 🙏 😭😭

Please FOLLOW,COMMENT AND

VOTE
👇

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

31.6K 1K 31
Lisa Manoban Crazy ambitious billionaire who loves making big deals. she loves money and wants more than what she has now. She loves her bachelor lif...
156K 3.1K 32
Jennie and Lisa broke up because Lisa caught Jennie cheating on her. 3 months later Jennie and her boyfriend broke up because Jennie knew that her bo...
34.3K 838 31
[English Language.] [ONGOING!] A two woman, who really hate each other. That they did not even notice that they're falling to each other little by li...
8.7K 123 19
LalisaManoban an outgoing , nice , and cute person who graduated and trying to find a job unlike Jennie Kim the Cold CEO of Chanel who is just passi...