šƒšžš¢šžš«š§ | š‡ššš¢š¤š²š®š®...

By kurolou_29

[ š•š€š‘šˆšŽš”š’! š‡š€šˆšŠš˜š”š” š— š‘š„š€šƒš„š‘ ] No one would ever thought that the King of the Court, Kage... More

ššŽšˆ šŸ
ššŽšˆ šŸ
ššŽšˆ šŸ‘
ššŽšˆ šŸ’
ššŽšˆ šŸ“
ššŽšˆ šŸ”
ššŽšˆ šŸ•
ššŽšˆ šŸ–
ššŽšˆ šŸ—
ššŽšˆ šŸšŸŽ
š‡š„š€šƒš‚š€ššŽšš’ & šš„š‡šˆššƒ š“š‡š„ š’š‚š„šš„š’
ššŽšˆ šŸšŸ
ššŽšˆ šŸšŸ
ššŽšˆ šŸšŸ‘
ššŽšˆ šŸšŸ’
ššŽšˆ šŸšŸ“
ššŽšˆ šŸšŸ”
ššŽšˆ šŸšŸ•
ššŽšˆ šŸšŸ—
ššŽšˆ šŸšŸŽ
ššŽšˆ šŸšŸ
ššŽšˆ šŸšŸ
ššŽšˆ šŸšŸ‘
ššŽšˆ šŸšŸ’
ššŽšˆ šŸšŸ“
ššŽšˆ šŸšŸ”
ššŽšˆ šŸšŸ•
ššŽšˆ šŸšŸ–

ššŽšˆ šŸšŸ–

6.4K 327 236
By kurolou_29

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

NOI 18 - HELPER!

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

❝Awake again...❞

(Y/N) muttered to herself in exasperation. She glanced at the rooms and sweatdropped to see some hands falling from the bed. Yeah, as expected... volleyball players move a lot when they sleep, she thought in amusement. She went inside the kitchen, blinking in surprise to see Kunimi busy with his phone. "Good morning, Kunimi. You're already awake?" She abruptly inquired.

Kunimi flinched at the sudden interruption, but he visibly relaxed at gentle (E/C) orbs meeting his lethargic ones. "Ah, yes, Iwaizumi-san was moving so much." This earned a chuckle from the (H/C)-haired girl. "Oh, by the way, good morning, (Y/N)-san."

"Yep, good morning again," (Y/N) greeted before taking a seat beside him. She glanced at him and furrowed her eyebrows at how shaky his hands were. "You look like you're having a hard time staying awake. You didn't eat yesterday, so would you like me to cook something for you?"

The dark-haired male blinked before looking up at her in surprise. "Is... that alright?"

"Of course." (Y/N) patted his head and rose from the seat. She looked around, humming. "I don't hear Toshi, did he take a run outside?"

She... can hear that? Kunimi marveled. "Yes, Ushijima-san asked me if I wanted something and I accidentally mumbled out coffee. I hope he doesn't buy some."

(Y/N) laughed. "He'll definitely buy some, Kunimi. It's Toshi you're talking about after all." She examined the free ingredients inside the refrigerator and nodded to herself. They're athletes and this shouldn't be too heavy so... Spanakopita it is. She washed her hands and talked, "Toshi may not look like it, but he's—what's the word? Kind? Hm, no, I think caring would be the right word to fit him. Earnest, too. In volleyball, he might resemble a monstrous beast who's very arrogant, but he's actually just very confident in himself."

"He's also super blunt. People may see him as tactless and rude, but he's just very honest about his thoughts. I love people like that." (Y/N) started cutting the cheese that was set on the side. "If Toshi was such a self-centered person, he would refer to himself as 'I' when playing volleyball. But he doesn't. He always says 'we'. And... if he was so mean, he wouldn't be such good friends with Tendo-san."

Kunimi blinked. That's true. Tendo-san is quite strange, but Ushijima doesn't really mind what he does. "Yeah... he's... different from what I expected." (Y/N) tilted her head at him, curious to know what his further thoughts were. He looked down and explained, "I mean... I'm from Seijoh, so... it's natural that our opponents are Shiratorizawa. Even back in middle school, Oikawa-san didn't really like him, which is why I started... judging him as a person."

"Ah, that's alright. Nowadays, t's natural for people to believe in someone else's words when they haven't even known the person themselves. Fix that bad habit, alright, Kunimi?" She lightly advised. Kunimi smiled and nodded. "And, as expected of Oikawa-san! The person who hates geniuses!" (Y/N) laughed.

The male's eyes fluttered. "You know about that?"

The girl chuckled. "Of course, it's super obvious." She started to grind the spinach into small pieces. "It's expected for others to... fear or... dislike some things that they cannot understand and achieve." She pouted. "I like Oikawa-san as he is! But, I hope he would stop that sometimes though! He'd pretty much made Tobio a little scared because of that."

Kunimi's hands stopped at the mention of his former teammate. "Kageyama... scared...?"

"That's a given, Tobio is human after all." A sad smile etched on (Y/N)'s face. "You guys really hurt him at the last year of your junior high." Kunimi flinched and gazed at the ground in shame. (Y/N) noticed this and quickly assured him, "I don't mean anything bad by it! It's just the sheer truth. And, it's not like I'm saying that you're the only ones in the wrong here, I'm just saying that—what you did... hm... affected Tobio, like a lottt."

The guilt-wrecked Kunimi's heart skipped a beat when he heard the next words from (Y/N). "That made my friend grow though, so thank you." The medical journalist scratched the back of her head. "To be honest, I don't like how you guys didn't make more effort to connect with him, however... I cannot ignore the fact that Tobio disregarded you all as well. I didn't like that, too. I wish he'd express himself more appropriately at that time. I wish he didn't look so highly of himself and tried to treat and look at the people surrounding him for the better."

She sheepishly grinned. "Sheesh, I get so talkative when it's about people I love. I'm sorry for ranting like that, Kunimi."

"No... I don't mind at all..." Kunimi unconsciously trailed off. Wow... And here I thought that she would completely side with Kageyama because he was her best friend, but... He glanced at (Y/N) who caught his stare and smiled his way. She sees everything with such a fair and impartial gaze. She's strange and all, however, she's one of the most understanding people I've ever met.

"Hei hei? Do you need something, Kunimi?" (Y/N) asked, confused at the look that he was giving her.

Realizing what he was doing, Kunimi shook his head. "Oh no, I was just thinking of something."

"A penny for your thoughts?" (Y/N) kindly wondered.

This is really rude and there's a huge chance that she will avoid me if I say this, but here it goes... Kunimi breathed in and out before inquiring, "(Y/N)-san, you're... not fully human, aren't you?"

To his surprise, (Y/N) replied without hesitation, "Oh yeah, I'm not. You really are smart, aren't you, Kunimi?"

She just said it. Without even breaking a sweat. What is wrong with this lady? Why is she so frank? Kunimi sweatdropped. "Is it... really okay for you to say the truth like that? What if it's an absolute secret or something?"

"It is, but I don't mind revealing it when someone is already suspicious of it." (Y/N) shrugged. "Why bother hiding something when someone is aware of a secret? Say the truth to avoid misunderstandings, that's it." Kunimi slowly nodded. His respect for her increasing much more after hearing that. "Well, I technically do lie about my identity from time to time, but if it's trustworthy people asking it, then I don't mind telling the truth."

"I see..." The quiet male stated. "What is (Y/N)-san then?"

"I'm a nereid," she nonchalantly answered.

"A nereid... Isn't that a sea nymph?" Kunimi questioned for confirmation. After seeing her nod, he let out little sounds of amazement to himself. No wonder... She tries to hide it, but her looks are out of this world. Meanwhile, (Y/N) found his habits adorable and smiled to herself as she continued cooking breakfast. The teen hummed, meeting her gaze unwaveringly.

"But that... isn't all, right, (Y/N)-san?"

(E/C) eyes widened at this. "Wow, that is amazing, Kunimi." She grinned and made a peace sign. "Well, you're saying the truth."

"I'm half nereid and half oni."

Oni? That's something I didn't expect. Onis are a kind of a mix of youkai, demon and ogre... They're known to be evil because of how thirsty they are for human blood. That's the complete opposite of her, Kunimi thought. "Is (Y/N)-san being a half nereid the reason why you don't have horns?"

Yo, he ain't surprised at all. He knew all this time? Damn, this man is smart. Intellectual individuals do hit differently sometimes, thought (Y/N). "That's hot," she mumbled, earning a confused look from Kunimi. She flinched and waved a hand in front of her. "Ignore me. And to your question, I originally had horns. Well, only one horn actually, since I'm not a full oni. But yeah, I had a horn, I cut it off to fit in with the human society."

The male narrowed his eyes at that statement. Cut if off? Then... "Does that mean that your head hurts from time to time?"

"Yeah, but it's alright. I'm used to the pain already," (Y/N) responded, warmly smiling at him.

Unexpectedly, Kunimi did something so uncharacteristic of him. He slightly pouted. "That's not alright, (Y/N)-san."

(Y/N) froze. What the heck. That's so OOC of him, but he's so freaking cute. I must have a talent for taking out unusual reactions from people. Kunimi continued pouting at her. She closed her eyes, holding her chest in an exaggerated manner. I wanna hug him. I wanna hug him. I wanna hug him. I wanna hug him. "No, it's fine, literally. I mean I've had the pain for eleven years now so yeah, it's alright!" She sent him a thumbs-up while grinning.

Kunimi scowled, making the girl giggle. At his reaction, she snickered in her hand and beamed so suddenly, this caused the latter to flinch. "Hey, Kunimi, you're being a cutie right now. Can I pat your head?"

The male furiously blushed and went back to being busy with his phone. "No, thank you!"

"Haha! So cute! I was just kidding with you, Kunimi!" (Y/N) put the food that she was cooking in a plate. She set it in front of the flustered male and leaned towards his face with a smirk. "Though... I have to admit, your reaction entices me. Would you want it if I were to tease you more?"

Shit, why does she look even more attractive?! Kunimi pushed her face away. "Like I said... No, thank you!"

(Y/N) pinched his cheek. "Hahaha! Okay, okay, I get it! You're still so cute though."

"C-Can you please shut up about that?" Kunimi snarled lightheartedly.

"Oh~? And, if I didn't want to?" (Y/N) had a mischievous glint on her (E/C) orbs. "What would you do?"

Kunimi slowly rose from his seat to tease her back. "I'm leavi—"

(Y/N) tugged his sleeve. She cried comically. "Uwa, don't get mad! I'm sorry! I'm really sorry! I swear I was just joking!" She yelped when Kunimi twisted his wrist to grab her hand that was holding on his sleeve. Her breath hitched when the male moved his face close to her own. Her wide (E/C) eyes clashed with unfazed the dark-brown eyes of her fellow first year. "Kuni—"

"Now, what would you do... (Y/N)-san?"

The medical journalist blushed. "Wha—"

He whispered to her ear, "Uno reverse card."

That's too much. He basically flirted back. He's so fucking sexy and hot—(Y/N) just exploded and... lost consciousness.

Kunimi blinked when the girl slowly swayed from her position. His eyes fluttered even more when her head landed on his chest. "(Y/N)-san, what are you—oh shit, knock out...!" He exclaimed without any emotion. Before he could say more things, the door of their hotel room opened. He stiffly turned his head and saw Ushijima tilting his head at him.

"Oh, hello, Kunimi. I'm back." The olive-green haired teen's eyes trailed at the unconscious (Y/N) wrapped within the first year's arms. He blinked. "What... happened to (Y/N)-san?"

In return, the wing spiker could only answer lifelessly, "She just passed out."

"Why?"

"I don't know either."

Ushijima didn't even panic and get worried. He could only state, "I see... that's very (Y/N)-san-like."

He's not even questioning it. He's as tired as me in dealing with this lady. Kunimi nodded with a blank look.

"Yes, it is."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Ku... ni... mi...! I said I was sorry! Stop ignoring me...!" (Y/N) sulked, arms wrapped around the said male's neck.

Kunimi looked up from his shoes to meet her gaze with an exhausted look. He gently trailed off, "I'm not ignoring you, (Y/N)-san. In fact, how many times have I told you to stop apologizing already?"

"...Zero times?"

"Ten times, (Y/N)-san. Ten times."

"I'm pretending I didn't hear that!" Kunimi cringed at this. Before he could scold her more, the girl bowed, her head hitting his shoulder. "I'm really really sorry! I made you super uncomfortable earlier!" (Y/N) clapped her hands.

The latter sighed for the one hundredth time. He raised his finger and poked her cheek. "Like I said, I don't really mind. I got my pay back so it's alright. And, what you're doing right now is making me more uncomfortable."

Just what happened between the two of them? Their roommates thought with a sweatdrop.

"Hm... okay, then..." (Y/N) trailed off, sulking a little. Kunimi felt quite bad for making her sad. Before she could get off of him, he turned to her and pulled her back to him by grasping her hand. This made (Y/N) shriek, with some of the onlookers, frowning and clicking their tongues in distaste. The loudest one was Oikawa by the way. "What the heck, Kuni—"

He whispered to her ear, "—It's Akira." (Y/N)'s jaw dropped. She was so buffering. She was malfunctioning. She didn't know what to do. Though he could only simper lightly at her reaction, he was extremely satisfied it in the inside. He let her go to stand up from his seat. Their companions followed Kunimi with suspicious eyes, but seeing the girl frozen in front of them made them concern.

Hanamaki patted her shoulder, "(Y/N)-san...? Hey?"

(Y/N) declared, "I'm going to marry him."

"Hah?" The pink-haired male chorused with his fellow memers, Tendo and Matsukawa.

"Aha! Ignore me, let's go and check out!" (Y/N) waved her hand. "I wanna see Inarizaki, too. Who knows when we're going to see them again?"

"Oh, yeah, they're from Hyogo after all," Matsukawa remarked. He lifted his phone. "I got Suna's number though."

How in the world. (Y/N) deadpanned before laughing. She patted the male's back with a grin. "That's so expected. Fellow memers should get along, Matssan."

"Eh, Matssan...? What the heck...?" Matsukawa wondered quietly.

"It's just one of her strange antics again, don't worry about it," Iwaizumi assured him.

"It feels like it has been a while since I was called strange," (Y/N) said after hearing Iwaizumi.

Oikawa inclined his head. "Really, (Y/N)-chan? It was only yesterday," he told her.

"Oh shit, seriously? I always hear it in school. Everywhere and everywhen. Fun fact!" The moment she said that, her companions turned to her with a slight smile, ready to listen to her. (Y/N) didn't notice it though. "My teachers and schoolmates are alwaysss telling me how enigmatic I am when I'm acting as normally as I can. '(Y/N)-san, you're weird' or some of those lines! I also skip classes yet I don't understand how teachers can still tolerate me," she said, sheepishly smiling.

"That's because (Y/N)-chan's being (Y/N)-chan," Tendo stated while pinching her cheek.

Huh? What does that mean? A question mark appeared on the said girl's head. Before she could ask, they already arrived at the lobby and saw Kunimi conversing with some players from Inarizaki. "Ah! Inariii!" (Y/N) called.

"Heya, (Y/N)-chan!" Atsumu greeted her first. He brightened to see Oikawa walking up behind her. "Tooru-kun, yer still here, too!"

"Yahoo, Atsu-chan!"

"Yo, (Y/N)-san," Osamu and Suna followed with a light wave.

"Good morning, (Y/N)-san," Akagi, Aran and Kita chorused.

"Oh, hey! Good morning! You're all so early!" (Y/N) said, grinning widely. She turned to Kunimi, a look of pure bewilderment present on her face. "It's rare for you to strike up a conversation with people you don't really know, Akira."

Kunimi blinked. "Suna-san and Miya-san's recommendations in food and games are amazing. We've been talking since yesterday." He let out a sigh. "Well, I guess you wouldn't notice. You talk to literally everyone, so you don't notice when people are getting along," he teased her, even when he's fully aware how observant the girl could get. He expected her to snap at him, but (Y/N) only pouted and wrapped him in a headlock.

"You're getting cheeky, huh, Akira?" (Y/N) drilled her knuckle on his head.

She's surprisingly strong...! Kunimi let out quiet grimaces of pain. "Ow... ow...!"

Not even minding him and the exasperated looks she got from her surroundings, (Y/N) turned to Osamu and Suna with a smile. "So, when are you guys going to go back to Hyogo? You said that you were staying here for three days, right?"

"Yes." Kita's chilly tone, caused the members of Inarizaki and the other athletes they were with at the moment, to stiffen. "We were supposed to stay here only until tomorrow, but the coach told us that the owner directly came to him saying that you got along with us, so because of that, they're extending our stay," he explained.

(Y/N) gawked. "Eh? Really? Ryuuji-san said that?"

She really is familiar with the owner... "He did, as Coach told us," Kita said.

"Ah! Yeah, your coach! Is he finished with his drinking now?" (Y/N) asked politely.

"Of course," Aran replied. "He got a hangover tho—"

"There 'ya guys are!" They faced the source to see a middle-aged man with light-colored hair and dark brown eyes under his glasses. Kurosu Norimune panted before crossing his arms at his team. "'Ya should have told me if you guys were going to..." He trailed off slowly, eyes widening at recognition at the female they were with. His jaw dropped. "...(Y/N)-chan?!"

The volleyball players were startled. Huh?!

(Y/N) looked surprised as well. She let go of the choking Kunimi and beamed. "Kurosu-san!" Her face lit up before running towards his direction with a huge embrace. "So you were Inarizaki's coach! Holy shit, I'm so glad to see you again! How have you been? Are you doing well?"

"I am doing even better thanks to yer help! Never thought we would see here again! Also, don't swear so much," Kurosu scolded her, but his hand was endearingly patting her head. The man saw this lady as his own daughter after all. No wonder he wouldn't treat her so wholesomely. "How about 'ya? I thought I was only hearing things when Kita told me that there was a girl named (Y/N) that helped them get here, but it is true! As always, yer such a helper to everyone you see," he said, grinning.

"I'm doing great, too! I'm meeting all sorts of people! It's amazing!" (Y/N) answered happily.

Aran cleared his throat. "Do 'ya two... know each other?"

"Yep! When (Y/N)-chan was in Hyogo, she helped me out with some stuff," Kurosu replied.

Wow, truly a helper, thought Matsukawa.

"She has a lot of connections."

"She truly does."

Aran, with his perfect comebacks, easily retorted to the two stoic captains, "Um... Kita? Ushijima? Can you stop please acting like some highly authorized lords?"

"'Ya basically know everyone in Japan, don't you, (Y/N)-chan?" Tendo chirped, chin resting on her shoulder.

(Y/N) shook her head and shut that statement down immediately, "Impossible."

So honest, Oikawa sweatdropped.

"Nothing is impossible with (Y/N)-san," Ushijima bluntly noted, recalling his teammate's remark about her.

"Pft...!" Kurosu snickered. "That's true!" He laughed, making (Y/N) pout at him. "Not only that, yer literally so sociable... I wasn't really surprised when 'ya met my team players, but... to think yer even acquainted with Shiratorizawa's ace and middle blocker."

"People are incredible! I love them!" (Y/N) proudly announced.

"I can't say I share the same sentiment..." Kurosu sweatdropped with the rest. She's still as enigmatic as ever... He sighed and ruffled her hair. "I won't hold 'ya back any longer 'Ya should go to school and—don't give me that look, (Y/N)-chan, yer not skipping classes." (Y/N) flinched and looked away.

Iwaizumi came in, being as reliable as ever, he set his hand on the girl's head. "Please don't worry about her, we'll make sure she'll go to school properly."

"Thanks, young man." Kurosu gave him a nod of approval. He had the same thoughts as Kita. Reliable!

"Let's go now, (Y/N)-chan, you shouldn't miss school." Oikawa came from behind and grabbed her shoulders. (Y/N) let out complaints, but didn't resist the brunette's touch. Oikawa cheekily grinned and embraced her while waving a hand to Inarizaki. "We'll see you all next time! Especially you, Atsu-chan!"

"'Ya guys, too! Especially Tooru-kun!" Atsumu greeted back.

Wow, the bias, (Y/N) thought.

Meanwhile, the blonde's twin Osamu simply lifted his hand, a light simper on his face. "Kunimi-kun, 'ya better remember what 'ya did to me and Suna yesterday. We're taking revenge the next time we meet."

Suna ruffled the first year's hair. "Yeah, yeah, prepare yourself, Kunimi."

Kunimi stuck out his tongue. "As if you can do that, Miya-san, Suna-san."

"It's Osamu, 'ya little shit." Osamu chopped the male's head, making the poor boy glare comically at him.

"If you're this cheeky next time, you should get ready for a beating," Suna said, his tongue sticking from the side.

(Y/N), who was watching from afar, clapped her hands. Oya! Akira is getting along with them! Good, good! Toshi and Shinssan are even exchanging the powerful nods! She blinked when their gazes directed to her way. She looked behind her, only to see Oikawa staring at her. "Oikawa-san, they're calling for y—"

"No, you idiot," Suna intervened, poking her forehead. "Don't think we're forgetting your quirkiness so easily." Osamu nodded with the rest of his teammates. "If only you weren't so scared of getting attention, you would have become one of the most famous influencers in TikTok, you know?" He lazily smiled, expecting her to respond with equal cheekiness.

(Y/N) tilted her head.

"TikTok? Why are you talking about a clock's sound effects?"

"'Ya... don't know what TikTok is, (Y/N)-chan?" Atsumu sweated slightly.

(Y/N) smiled.

"Nope! I've only got a blackberry! What the heck is that?"

Kunimi sighed. "(Y/N) is a boomer after all."

"Why must you look like so disappointed, Akira?"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Okay, finally at school! There aren't people in the hallways, so maybe I'm the first one to arrive? Oho, that's the first time that's ever happened!" (Y/N) snickered to herself. She stopped by her class and opened the front door. She froze to meet gazes with her teacher and exasperated classmates. "O-Oh, hey...! Kimura-sensei...!"

Kimura laughed. The hand that was holding on the chalk, gripped a little tightly on the object, causing it to snap into two. The entire class flinched along with their outlandish classmate as their Japanese teacher clasped her hands together with an eerie smile. "Oh, hey to you as well, (Y/N)-san! May I ask why you're attending classes in the last period? Hm?"

"Ah, that! Did you know, sensei...?" She held a serious look that Kimura had this need to listen to her. But all that intensity went down into a drain when she loudly proclaimed, "I didn't look at the time!"

Yachi immediately buried her face on her hands. Her voice was muffled, but everyone in the class could hear the despair and embarrassment in her tone. "(Y/N)-chan...! I love you, but why...?!"

Their classmate, Onoki, patted the blonde's back. "Don't mind, Yachi-san. We can relate."

Kimura dropped her notebook on the teacher's table. "Detention's office."

"Eh? I didn't do anything wrong though! Why, sen—"

"Now."

(Y/N) was cut off by Kimura's glare. She stiffened. I'm doomed, aren't I? She breathed out, shoulders slumping down with a pout. "Yes, ma'am."

An hour later of passionate lectures and speeches... (Y/N) went outside the guidance office with the same smile she wears everyday. Gentle yet mysterious. This was the reason why she was so known all throughout the school. Even when teachers scold her, the students have never heard her complain. Some fellow detention makers are even bewildered when the girl thanks the counselor for their guidance.

"(Y/N)-san... Are you alright?" A fellow first year student passing by, Minako, asked with sweat trailing down her temple.

"Oh, hey, Nako-san! Yep, I'm fine, thank you for asking!" (Y/N) replied, grinning to the brunette's direction. "I learned a lot as always! I keep on repeating what they tell me though, hehehe." She chuckled nervously, making Minako smile a little. Despite how eccentric she was, they can't help but like her. There was a charm (Y/N) had that they couldn't really pinpoint. "Ah! I'm late for practice! Sorry for worrying you, Nako-san! I'll be going now!"

Minako nodded and waved a hand towards the girl. "Okay, good luck, (Y/N)-san!"

(Y/N) while running, looked back. "Yep! Thank you! You as well—ack! Oh shit, I mean, I'm sorry for bumping into you! I'll be going now! Bye bye!" Minako sweatdropped with the rest of the students in the hallway. But, they shared glances and smiled. Their days wouldn't be complete if they didn't see a (H/C)-haired girl run on the school's hallways every single day.

Back to the strange first year, she was rushing. Even helping some people on the way. She smiled. Looks like I'm helping a lot of people these days! She brightened when she arrived in front of the doors of the gymnasium. She slid the iron doors open and greeted, "Good after—ita!" She didn't finish her greetings because of a hand chopping her nape. She winced and pouted at her bestfriend. "What was that for, Tobio?"

Retracting his hand away from her nape, Kageyama crossed his arms and leaned on the gym's walls with a scrutinizing look. "Where were you yesterday?"

Shit, cutting to the chase already? "At home obviously!" (Y/N) replied.

The ravenette immediately shut her down, "Lies." Just when (Y/N) was about to defend herself, a dark smirk etched on the male's face. "For your information, Nami-san told me that you were staying at the hotel."

(Y/N) gawked. "You knew and still asked!"

Kageyama shrugged. "Who cares." He sighed and lifted his arm in front of him. This caught the attention of everyone staying inside the gym. "But, yeah, good afternoon."

(E/C) eyes fluttered at the greeting. It's been a while... She beamed and returned it without hesitation. "Yeah! Afternoon, Tobio!" She turned to their curious upperclassmen and walked towards them. "Hei hei! Lovely day to all of you! How have you been?"

Finally, the boisterous duo noticed her, charged at her and embraced her left and right. "(Y-Y/N)-SAAANNN/SSIIII!" Nishinoya was the first one to speak amidst the obnoxious and exaggerated crying. "I heard what happened from Ryuu! Are you okay?"

"'What happened'...? What do you mean?" (Y/N) inquired.

"You know... the fight between Hinata and Kageyama," Sugawara cut in, looking as concerned as the second and years. "I heard from Tanaka that you tried to stop it, but you ended up being hit on the face. Are you alright?"

"Ah, that! Of course, I am! Why wouldn't I be? I'm already used to getting hit already," (Y/N) assured him.

"Don't get used to it," Asahi told her.

"I'll try not to!" (Y/N) saluted.

Daichi came from behind. "Do it, not try."

"Okay, okay!" (Y/N) grinned. She was inwardly confused though. Why do they look... worried? Shouldn't they be worried of Tobio and Hinata instead? And also Yacchan... How is she by the way? She turned to Yachi and smiled in relief to see her talking happily to Kiyoko. Oh, yeah, speaking of Hinata, where is... Her eyes lit up at the sight of the orange-head drinking from his water bottle. "Hei hei, Hinata!"

Hinata looked up and his heart skipped a beat to see (Y/N) approaching him. No matter what they do to her, bad or good, (Y/N) never fails to be welcoming to every person she sees. He swears... he'll never get used to how ebullient she was every time. He was about to stand up, however the girl beat him to it when she crouched in front of him and held his hands. "Are you okay? I didn't get to ask yesterday, but how was your training with Old Man Ikkei?"

The tangerine-haired male's heart melted. Why is (Y/N)-san always so... He smiled. "I'm okay, (Y/N)-san! Ukai-san was really strict, but I learned a lot from him!"

"Oho! Really? Did he teach you about the tempo?" (Y/N) eagerly questioned.

She knows...! Hinata bobbed his head in excitement. "He did! I didn't know tempo also existed in volleyball!"

"Right? Right? Tempo exists everywhere!" (Y/N) clapped her hands. With a confident smile, she jutted a thumb towards herself. She declared, "If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me, I will, without a doubt, respond to every single one with the best of my abilities!"

Hinata, Tanaka and Nishinoya ran towards her. "(Y-Y/N)-SAAANNN!"

"H-Hey! Be careful!"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

❝I'm very lucky!❞

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

A/N: Hi hiii! To pay back the bittersweet ending from last chapter, I made a fun chapter! By the way, Kunimi isn't really showcased on fanfictions I read, so I'm doing it myself, lmao. I watched the Seijoh CD Drama, and he's surprisingly talkative when he's with his teammates, he's also such a huge tease, too, lol. Also, there is a reason why Kunimi knows (Y/N)'s true identity, it'll eventually show up in the future chapters so yeah, be ready for that, sksks. I've also dropped a few hints about (Y/N) being an oni in early chapters, and I guess some of you already knew that, hehehe.

I'm not sure about this, but I might be doing some Japanese (Y/N) voicelines next chapter. It's not really her official and established voice, because (Y/N) is basically you guys, so the sound of her voice and tone is how you all do it. I'm just doing it so that you can hear how formal she speaks. I hope you don't mind, hehehe.

Anyways, enough talk, sorry for rambling. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! See you at the next one! Stay safe and healthy! Sending lots of love to all of you! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 378 20
(L/N) (Y/N). Kageyama Tobio's childhood friend, best friend, and most importantly, his beloved girlfriend. The one who always supported him. Always s...
206K 5.3K 47
"š—œš—  š—¦š—Øš—–š—› š—” š—•š—Øš—„š——š—˜š—”" [l/n] [f/n] moves to Miyagi and leaves her old life in America. She will be attending Karasuno as a first-year studen...
145K 4.6K 24
Ship: kageyama x Hinata of karasuno Don't mind the title..I was a little indecisive;-; I might consider changing the title soon..or not XD {Complete...
958 7 22
the summer before your year in high school. you had to move to Miyagi Prefecture, due to your parents divorce. you where dating tukishima kei who you...