𝐍𝐎𝐈 𝟑

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

NOI 3 - THE NON-IDIOTIC IDIOT.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

❝Ah, doom comes in...❞

(Y/N) mumbled and sweatdropped as she observed the four idiots of Karasuno turning their heads away from Takeda, who just announced that the supplementary exams were coming.

"It seems that Tokyo's test period is basically the same as ours, so that means the joint practice session will take place right after. So you might already expect..." Takeda fixed his glasses, eyes glazing over the four idiots of the team. "...that there are supplementary lessons to attend for any subjects you fail, and if you do—" (Y/N) palmed her face as Kageyama and Hinata beside in front of her started visibly vibrating. "—You won't be able to go to the away games."

Kageyama, Hinata, Tanaka and Nishinoya recoiled at this.

Ah, I can hear their dreams being crushed right now. (Y/N) smiled. A dead smile. Her jaw dropped when they sprinted, trying to run away from the examinations that are about to come. She averted her gaze, doing her best to stifle her laughter when Daichi reached out to them.

"Tanaka! Nishinoya! Where do you think you're doing?! There's nowhere to run! Ennoshita, catch them!"

Ennoshita appeared in front of the running second years with a smirk. "Yes, sir!"

He fucking teleported! (Y/N) covered her mouth. She had to hold everything back. Or else...

"A failing grade?! What number is that?!" Hinata shook in panic.

That's your question?!

"You're stuck at that point?!" Sugawara voiced out (Y/N)'s inner thoughts.

Yamaguchi peeked at their prodigy setter and gawked. "K-Kageyama's not breathing!"

(Y/N) clasped on her unbreathing friend's shoulder. She can't hold it back right now. Her mouth sputtered and afterwards, laughter came out from her mouth.

"PFT... TOBIO!!! HAHAHAHA! HOLY SHIT! YOU SUCK! YOU SOOO SUCK!"

That's a true friend right there, Some of the members thought, smiling sheepishly at the girl's antics.

Sugawara sighed, a hand on his hip. "Seeing as we also told you guys to balance club activities with your studies, you have gotta give us results that can reflect on that," he lectured with Kiyoko standing by his side quietly and Daichi nodding along with him, fully approving of his words.

Tsukishima smirked, "I never get failing marks."

"Me neither," Ennoshita said as he effortlessly carried Tanaka and Nishinoya by their collars.