𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒 & 𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

HEADCANONS & BEHIND THE SCENES

- arranged according to when (Y/N) met the character.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

KARASUNO.

▶ When KAGEYAMA brought (Y/N) to a sleepover for the very first time, his family screamed so loud in shock to the point that neighbors visited their house to scold them. Kageyama didn't really mind since he was too happy over the fact that him and (Y/N) is going to have their first sleepover.
▷ At the sleepover, the two of them didn't watch movies. Instead, Kageyama wondered how great (Y/N) got along with his family. He talked to her about volleyball and (Y/N) gave him tips how to improve. (Y/N) was also so shocked to know that Kageyama knew how to cook. After that, the two of them slept together at the same bed. Surprisingly, the awkward Kageyama who has never had genuine friends and who was always flustered around girls, was very calm the whole time and just let (Y/N) hold onto the back of shirt.
▷ Because of the support (Y/N) continuously gives him, Kageyama evolved into a gentleman to her only. Whenever she feels hot, he buys her milk and fans her with his hands (He even bought a fan for her one time). When he notices her feeling cold, he'll remove his jacket to put it on her. When she refuses and tells him not to trouble himself just to make her comfortable, he just hugs her and demands her to shut up. The two are very affectionate and protective of each other, especially Kageyama.

▶ Once he took his refreshing bathroom time on the first day of school, HINATA actually heard (Y/N) sing. He thought that it was so beautiful that he asked some people who the singer was. He didn't know what she looked like, so he just admired her from afar.
▷ The tune he sings whenever he goes to the bathroom is actually from the second song (Y/N) was about to sing, but she was sent to detention before she could continue, so Hinata just made lyrics of his own. Hinata told her about this and (Y/N) almost collapsed because of embarrassment. In the end, this made (Y/N) very fond of the boy.
▷ After getting (Y/N)'s help for the supplementary exams, he has turned very affectionate towards her. He likes the comforting hugs she gives and does it in spite of his quick partner's stabbing glares. It feels like through her embraces, she's telling him that everything was going to be alright. He felt so overjoyed that they became closer that he accidentally ranted it to Natsu. Now, Natsu feels very excited to meet this (Y/N) person her brother now always talks about whenever he got home.

YACHI and all of their classmates love (Y/N) for her eccentricity. Whenever they're in trouble, (Y/N) would act like this mature big sister and give words of wisdom that makes literally everyone feel better about themselves.
▷ Yachi saw (Y/N) alone in the classroom one time. She almost fainted when she saw a clear view of her friend's face. (Y/N) screamed to see her friend slumping down on the floor and carried her to the infirmary. Ever since then, Yachi made sure not to pass out when she was with her friend, because she got a nosebleed when she got told that she was carried bridal style by (Y/N).
▷ Despite being an anxious person who overthinks things a lot, Yachi loves (Y/N) from the bottom of her heart and always supports her in whatever she does... no matter how strange it is.