VADER (Star Wars X My Hero Ac...

By TheHolyPeanut173

DARTH VADER, Dark Lord of the Sith, has killed the emperor in order to save his son, LUKE SKYWALKER. But it c... More

Chapter 1: A New Beginning
Chapter 2: Sith Among Heroes
Chapter 3: Fear and Dead Men
Chapter 4: Wanted Man
Chapter 5: New Ride
Chapter 6: The Black Oni
Chapter 7: Darth Vader VS All Might
Chapter 8: Hero Killer Vs Jedi Killer
Chapter 9: The Negotiator
Chapter 10: Press Conference and Bar Fight
Chapter 11: Substitute Teacher
Chapter 13: Maul At The Mall
Chapter 14: Fight Like Hell (Special chapter)
Chapter 15: A Fan
Chapter 16: Vader's Visit
Chapter 17: Duel Of The Fates
Chapter 18: Kamino Aftermath
Chapter 19: Upgrades
Chapter 20: The Sith Lord. (Short Chapter)
Chapter 21: Back In Black
Chapter 22: Mother
Chapter 23: Dormitories
Chapter 24: Admiral
Chapter 25: Yuri
Chapter 26: Checkmate
Chapter 27: Overhaul
Chapter 28: The Child
Chapter 29: The Wrath Of Darth Vader
Note (Not a chapter)
Chapter 30: Eri
Chapter 31: Anakin
Chapter 32: Midnight's Shenanigans
Chapter 33: Training
Chapter 34: The Tragedy of Darth Vader
Chapter 35: Festival and Goodbyes
Dad Vader (Not a chapter)
Chapter 36: Survivors
100k
Chapter 37: A Second Chance
Chapter 38: City Hall Massacre
Dad Vader 2 (Not a Chapter)
Chapter 39: A Helping Hand
Chapter 40: Mentors of the Past
Chapter 41: Blackwhip
Chapter 42 : Bleeding (Short Chapter)
Chapter 43: Merry Christmas
Chapter 44: Death of a Hero
Chapter 45: Corruption
Chapter 46: Legos (Short Chapter)
Chapter 47: conspiracy
Chapter 48: A Date
Chapter 49: Premonitions And Preparations
Chapter 50: Katsuki Bakugo VS Darth Vader
Chapter 51: Class 1-A VS Darth Vader Pt 1
Chapter 52: Class 1-A VS Darth Vader Pt 2
Chapter 53: Making Amends
Dad Vader 3
Chapter 54: Destiny (Short Chapter)

Chapter 12: Liberation

13.3K 310 274
By TheHolyPeanut173

Nightly crimes still continued across Musutafu City as usual, but more and more villains are becoming scared. Not of the pro heroes or even All Might, they're afraid of the Black Oni of Musutafu.

Once the scum of the city feel an unnerving presence from a dark alleyway or corridor, they scatter like rats. They know that he has enslaved the darkness, it is his domain after all. They think he is out there constantly, hiding in the shadows and waiting for the moment to strike. But he is the shadows.

Citizens move across the city's pavement, going about their daily lives. But there is always evil lurking, waiting for the opportunity to prey on the innocent. But he is there too, waiting for them to make the first move like many others he has killed before. Murders, robberies, assault, rape are stopped by him. Villains are a cowardly and superstitious bunch, they fear what they can't see or understand. To him though, fear is a tool. Their fear is a weakness, one he will exploit. It controls them. He controls them.

Some of the villains go as far as to even avoid mentioning his name. They believe his name is a calling to him, like a bad omen.

When his name is mentioned, it's not just a call.

It's a warning.

XXXXX

It's a dark and rainy night. At a sketchy docks of Musutafu, 2 guards stand outside a warehouse with the number 5 marked next to the garage. Both of them are bored out of their mind, nothing to do but stand guard out in the rain and wait for the 'shipment' to be sent out of the country.

Guard 1: Hey

The other guard turns his head to him.

Guard 2: Yeah?

Guard 1: You ever wonder why we are here?

Guard 2: Y'know, I used to not care. I just went along with orders and hoped that everything would work out for me. But after all I have done, it's not abou-

Guard 1: No I mean if we could just be inside and not be out here getting soaked by the rain.

Guard 2: Oh...

An awkward silence between the two takes over. But it was shortly interrupted after something caught their attention. A silhouette of a figure is approaching them from a distance. They couldn't make out who he is due to the night and the large amount of rain being poured. Both turn their heads to each other and back to the approaching figure.

Guard 1: Who's that?

Guard 2: No clue man. You think he is a hero?

Guard 1: I might as well shoot him if he is then. If he's not, oh well. Better safe than sorry.

The guard picks up his rifle and starts to aim at the figure. His finger was about to pull the trigger, ready to add up to his body count. But he felt something crushing his windpipe. He immediately drops his weapon and begins to grip on his throat, gasping for air. His partner turns his attention to him.

Guard 2: Dude, you ok? What's wro- grk!

He falls to his knees and he was also gripping his throat, choking. A loud crack can be heard and he sees his friend falls to the ground, dead. As darkness was surrounding his eyes, indicating he was close to death, he can only hear one thing that echoed through the night and not be drowned out by the rain. And it will be the last thing he will hear.

KHOOOOH PUUUHRR
KHOOOOH PUUUHRR

The figure is now in full view. The guard was terrified when he immediately recognize him.

Guard 2: V-vad-er...

Snap

The sound of his windpipe being crushed was music to Vader's ears. The guard's body collapse as he died. Vader turned his attention to the garage door. He sensed a lot of people inside the warehouse. Time to get to work.

Vader: This will take but a moment.

Inside the warehouse of the criminals that are involved in the human trafficking ring are preparing to move out before sunrise. They were packing up goods in crates and shipping containers. 2 guards were standing next to the garage door, chatting on how they were happy that they were not taking shifts out in the rain like the other 2 that were outside. Their chat was interrupted when the garage door was suddenly opened and rain began to pour in due to the wind. Before they can do anything, their hearts sank when they saw someone they prayed that they hope to never cross paths with.

Vader immediately draws his lightsaber from his belt and throws it at one of the guards, instantly killing him with an impalement to the heart. Before the other guard could even fire his gun, Vader starts to force choke him while simultaneously lifting him up in midair, and violently throwing him aside to the wall, shattering his skull upon impact.

After Vader made quick work on the 2 criminals, he calls back his lightsaber that impaled the one he threw his lightsaber at, and ignites it after it returns to his palm. Vader slowly walks as all of the criminals flood in the area with their weapons or quirks at the ready, he counted 15 of them. One of them shouts out in command.

???: Concentrate fire on him!

Every criminals with guns begin to fire at Vader. Vader Immediately runs across out of the gunfire direction. He turns on the training mode to his lightsaber and begins to deflect the bullets that would've hit him. 8 criminals were killed by the deflected bullets. Vader turns off the training mode and closes the distance with the rest and unleashes his rage. He throws his lightsaber, decapitating 2 of them, and force chokes 1 of them to death in an instant. Vader Immediately jumps in the air as he calls his lightsaber and lands in front of the 4 criminals.

Before the 4 criminals could even lift up their weapons, Vader force pulled them out of their grips and thrown past him. They realized they were fighting a battle they cannot win. They immediately scattered but only 2 were able to escape and hide somewhere in the warehouse, the other unfortunate 2 were killed by a massive shipping container that was thrown by Vader using the force, crushing them instantly.

Vader returns his attention to the last 2 criminals that are alive. He slowly walks around the warehouse, like a predator looking for its prey.

Vader: You cannot hide forever.

He uses the advanced technology installed in his mask, revealing 2 pairs of footprints. It lead to a shipping container. He smirks behind his mask, such cowards they are. Before he could even do anything. The shipping container doors slams open, revealing the 2 criminals, both of them with miniguns that were smuggled within the shipping container. They had confidence, thinking that they can kill him.

Criminal: Dodge this!

They both open fire on Vader with such such high rate, being 6000 rpm. After 20 seconds of firing, they stopped to see their handiwork on Vader, relieved to think that he is dead. But their victory is short lived when they saw the result.

All of the rounds were stopped in mid air by a force barrier that Vader is using. The bullets slowly turned around, now pointing at the 2 criminals. The rounds immediately went back to the two of them, killing them instantly, and leaving a bloody mess with their riddled, mutilated bodies.

Vader: Return to sender.

Everyone in the warehouse is dead. He retracts his lightsaber, and clips it back to his belt. His rage now satisfied, he now focuses on the mission: find the slaves that were taken by the human trafficking ring. He looks around the area, searching for clues. The force calls upon him and guides him. He turns his head to 1 small shipping container where he was drawn by the force. He sensed sadness, fear, pain. He walks to the shipping container and Pry it open with his bare durasteel hands. Within, he found 8 young women in their underwears and bras, and 2 little girls, and 1 boy. All of them were frightened by his sudden appearance. They had no idea who he was, due to them being kidnapped from society for quite some time. One of the women spoke.

Random woman: p-please don't hurt us!

Vader felt pain within his heart, and it is not caused by the suit that he is imprisoned in.

Vader: I'm not here to hurt you, I'm here to rescue you.

At first they were scared because of his appearance and his voice, but they then felt something they haven't felt in a long time: hope. Some of them cried in joy as they got up and walked out of the shipping container.

They looked around to see if any of their tormentors were anywhere, only to find them in pieces, riddled with bullets, or broken necks. The sight was horrendous. Vader escorts them out of the house as they stare at the bodies.

Vader: It's over. They can't hurt you anymore.

The rain stopped minutes before they made it outside, so they didn't have to worry about getting wet. He stayed with them for their safety until the heroes and police arrives.

The heroes and police shortly arrived at the scene. They were horrified and disgusted when they found the bodies of the criminals Vader disposed of. Ambulances arrived at the scene for the 11 slaves Vader had liberated from their tormentors. One of the heroes at the scene was Endeavor, and he wasn't pleased to see Vader's handiwork. He stomped toward Vader, who was walking to his motorcycle shortly after comforting the liberated slaves.

Endeavor: What the hell was that?!

Vader turns his attention to Endeavor, with his patience was already running out.

Vader: Be specific, hero.

Endeavor: You killed everyone inside the warehouse!

Vader: Correct. You can thank me later for doing your job.

Endeavor scoffs at Vader's response, he decides to return it with some attitude.

Endeavor: I don't need someone like you claiming to "helping me" doing my job. You're still a vigilante in my eye. A criminal. A villain. I've seen more action than you ever had. The fact that you think you can do my job is an insult.

Vader narrows his eyes at the number two hero. He uses a Sith technique known as Dun Möch to enter Endeavor's mind without him even knowing to throw him off. He holds back his anger for seeing what he truly is and how he views the definition of a hero.

Vader: You profess such bold claims. But is there steel in your words?

Endeavor raises an eyebrow at his question and crosses his arms.

Endeavor: Where are you going with this?

Vader puts his hands behind his back and puts Endeavor on edge by slowly circling around him as he speaks, like a predator circling around its prey.

Vader: You realize that your view as a hero itself stifles you. You view being a hero as a competition. You view the very people you save only as selling points for your "scoreboard" in your ridiculous fantasy feud with All Might. You create monsters in your wake.

Endeavor glares at the Cyborg lecturing him, clenching his hands into fists. And to add extra salt to it, Vader decides to say something that would piss off Endeavor.

Vader: Your treatment towards your wife and your children is very questionable I must say... I now understand why your son wishes for someone to not affiliate himself with you.

Endeavor's eyes widen at the words that came out of Vader's mouth. Vader smirks under his mask and decides to drop a lethal roast.

Vader: Hmm. No wonder you remain the number two hero and why All Might surpasses you.

Endeavor twitches his eye from the cyborg's comment. Vader decides to give him some advice he learn from a specific Count he fought in his old life.

Vader: Your ego blinds you to being a true hero. Twice the pride, double the fall.

Vader turns his back on Endeavor and walks towards his bike, until the number two hero opens his mouth and give some attitude.

Endeavor: Your words mean nothing to me, bucket-head. I'll show the world that they don't need a villain like you, you son... of a...

Endeavor struggles to finish his sentence. He rubs his throat, feeling an unexplainable applying pressure. He starts to cough and collapse to he knees while choking.

Vader: Be careful not to choke on your aspirations, Endeavor.

Vader turns around revealing his outstretched hand. He releases the pressure, allowing Endeavor gasp for air.

And right there and then, Shoto Todoroki would feel an unexplainable urge to be proud of Vader.

Vader leaves Endeavor by himself and returns his attention to his motorcycle, only to see a familiar face leaning against it.

Midnight: Never took you for one with jokes.

Vader internally sighs to himself. What is she doing here of all places?

Vader: Pray tell, what brings you here?

Midnight: I'm only here to see how you would handle it. Gotta say... you're quite the messy bad boy, aren't you~

She said with a flirty tone, earning rolled eyes from Vader.

He mounts his motorcycle and ignites the engine with the force, only to feel the R-Rated hero taking a seat behind him.

Midnight: Can you do me a quick solid and just drop me off at my place for tonight? I'd really appreciate the help, big boy~

.

.

.

.

.

.

Vader: Where do you live?

A small smile forms on Midnight's face. After she tells Vader her address, he rides out and leaves the docks of Musutafu to her home. He can feel the R-Rated hero wrapping her arms around his waist and pressing her "soft pillows" against his back, like how she did from before.

He ignores her and lets his mind wonder on something more important, such as questions on why this world's society is fine with having someone like Endeavor at the top 10 heroes. It sickens him to the brim just thinking about it that there are actually people out there who are so-called fans.

No matter, he can clear his mind when he reaches for his meditation chamber waiting for him at the prestigious UA, after dropping off the BDSM hero that is clinging onto him.

Vader's mind: Women.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 807 37
After ending up on the infamous Death Star without knowing why, your Emperor Vaders prisoner. Your shown mercy and the oppurtunity to prove yourself...
470K 8.5K 30
Darth Vader, a name that striked fear in the enemy, very few survive the encounter with the fearsome Dark Lord of the Sith and live to tell the tale...
203 0 12
An AU where Darth Vader found out he had a son, intercepted Obi-Wan on his way to Tatooine, and took Luke. To keep him safe from the Emperor, he hid...
46.3K 837 22
What if Shmi Skywalker never died? What if Anakin Skywalker never turned to the Dark Side? What events do we have the power to change, and what's set...